Bonehead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn sis!" I said, as I looked at her in the floor length powder blue gown. The only thing that seemed to hold the top up were two very tiny strings over her shoulders, that looked like they would break at any second trying to hold my sister's modestly large boobs up. Hers weren't anywhere near as big as Mandy's, but they were still big enough, that I couldn't quite contain one in one hand, especially not when she was bouncing wildly on my lap.

"You like?"

"Have to admit, sister or not, you look stunning."

"I hope you've said at least as much to your date. Wouldn't want her to get the impression that you like looking at your sister more than her."

"Oh, trust me, he's made it VERY plain just how good I look." Mandy answered for me. "So how about a dance?" Mandy asked turning to look at me. "Unless you want to dance with your sister, that is."

"No, um, dancing with you would be fine. I'm afraid I'm not much of a dancer though."

"I'm sure we can fix that." She grinned, as she pulled me toward the dance floor, where dozens of couples were slowly swaying to the slow song that was playing. It seemed like a perfect opportunity to hang on each other without getting called out for a PDA. Mandy wrapped herself around me and coaxed me to sway side to side with her, her pelvis pressed to mine and her tits smashed into my chest. "I love slow dances." She whispered to me. "Wanna know why?"

"Sure, why?"

"Because we can be as close to each other as we want and I can feel your hardon against me, and no one will complain."

"Yeah?"

"Though I might, if you don't get those hands grabbing my butt or something. Just because you're trying to be a gentleman, doesn't mean that you can't grope a girl a bit. Girls like to think that they're enticing enough, that their man just can't keep his hands off of her."

"Well, in that case." I answered, awkwardly sliding my hands to her butt, cupping both firm globes and giving them a gentle squeeze. "That better?"

"It'll do for now. I'm gonna want a lot more, later. If you're willing."

"You know I can't say no to you. Hell, we proved that in the showers the other day, didn't we?"

"I guess we did at that. I never got a chance to ask. What did you think of our two naked beauties? As sexy as I am?"

"I think they were both pretty hot, but let's face it, you're the hottest one in here by far."

"Oh God, you are such a good liar! Thank you, sweetie."

The song ended and the next one was a bit faster, which really wasn't my style at all. Mandy pulled me around to groups of girls again, this time finding Samantha and then Julie. To both she whispered something that seemed to elicit a somewhat startled look, followed by what I could only describe as determination. "You're on." Julie said with a firm nod.

"What was that all about?"

"Oh, just a little challenge." Mandy answered as she led me across the dance floor again. The dance floor was the main auditorium of the school. It had bleachers that could pull out, as well as upper levels of seats down both sides of a large basketball court. This was built a few years ago, replacing the old auditorium, that became the practice gym. It was nice having two gyms, but there was still only one set of locker rooms, shared by both gymnasiums. You could enter the locker rooms from either side, one for each gym, the side we were in now having doors that were locked to keep kids out during the prom. The other side, off the practice gym, didn't have doors at all, but just a sort of U-shaped entry that prevented anyone from looking into the locker room. In the practice gym there was also a storage room for mats and other equipment that was kept locked for obvious reasons.

"It's time." Was all Mandy said before she led me on a roundabout route, sneaking up a stairwell to the second floor, down the length of the school and back down to the lower level, only to come back to the first floor near the practice gym. We slipped through an unlocked door to the gym and then across the darkened gym, lit only by the emergency exit signs. She led me to the door of the mat storage room and punched a code into the pushbutton lock by feel. She opened the door and pulled me into the room, closing it behind her. Inside the room were my sister, Samantha, Julie, Gao and Kim, all of the senior cheerleaders, and their dates.

"Okay girls. Have you told them?" Mandy asked.

"Nope. They're all still clueless." Samantha answered.

Mandy looked around the room and grinned. "Okay boys. This is a tradition of the cheer squad. At prom all the senior girls bring their dates here at the same time for a final challenge."

"What kind of challenge?" Julie's date asked.

"Well, you boys get a chance to see us all naked, at the same time, how does that sound?"

"Sounds pretty fucking awesome, but what's the catch?"

"The catch is, that after we take our dresses off, we turn off the lights and shuffle partners. There's no talking, and because it's dark, you can't see who you're with. The challenge is, by whatever means you can, convince your partner to use, without talking, you have to make each other climax. The last couple to do so, loses."

"Loses? Loses what?"

"Well, her dress. Her dress and her date will be on the second floor, all she has to do is get there and they're both hers. Of course, that means that she has to get there naked."

"So, if I'm making out with someone and I don't make her come, or she doesn't make me come, whoever she is, has to run the length of the school naked?"

"That's the challenge. So, guys, if you WANT to see your partner run the length of the school naked, just don't make her come. Of course, you better be damn sure who your partner is, right? Because if you all try that game, it might be your date that has to make the run. Soooo. You ready girls? Time to drop your dresses."

I'd seen all of the girls naked except for Gao, who was a very petite Asian girl that turned out to be completely hairless with a pair of pretty small boobs, and Kim. Kim was the lone black senior cheerleader with skin the color of hot cocoa, a large, full butt and a pair of monster tits, at least two sizes bigger than Mandy's D cup mounds.

By the time all the girls were stripped to nothing but their shoes, their dresses and intimates were piled on one of the mat stacks. All the guys had their pants around their ankles and their now rock-hard dicks sticking out. Mandy pushed them all back against the piles of mats, forming a large circle with a dozen or so feet between each of us. The girls gathered in the middle, except for Mandy who walked to the doorway to turn off the lights, throwing us into darkness.

"Remember boys, no talking, at all. This has to be done completely by feel."

I stood in place, wondering what I was supposed to do when I felt a hand reach out and touch my arm. In moments there was another hand on my chest and then I felt a body press against me, large tits, not large enough to be Kim, but large enough to be either my sister, Mandy or maybe even Samantha. I didn't have long to consider it though, as the hand on my arm quickly moved to my hardon. I heard her take in a breath as her hand grasped my fat cock, making me pretty sure that she knew who I was, even if I didn't know who she was.

Her hand began to stroke my dick as I reached up and found her tits, cupping each one to try and guess which of the three I was with. Each soft mound was full and heavy, her nipples growing hard as I stroked my thumbs back and forth across them. I wondered how I was supposed to know how far to go, thinking that we could actually get each other off with our hands if we wanted to, though the more she stroked me, the less I wanted to end that way.

I slipped my hands around her back and gently turned us, putting her butt against the short stack of pads I had been leaning against. I cupped both firm cheeks and lifted her, setting her on the pads. She willingly spread her legs for me and I moved between them, her hands finding my dick again and guiding me toward her until I could feel wet pussy lips against the tip of my head. She rubbed my head up and down her slit, letting me feel the inner labia protruding from between her firm outer lips. I pushed slightly closer to her, forcing my cock head between those soft hot lips. She didn't protest, but instead pushed me down far enough that I felt my head nestle into the entrance to her depths.

I held myself there, not sure how to ask if I could or should go further, but she made the decision for me. I felt the hardness of her high heels dig into my butt cheeks, forcing me to push toward her, and at the same time, push my fat dick into her. "Oh fuck," She moaned softly, breaking the no talking rule for just a moment, but it was enough to know it wasn't either my sister or Mandy, leaving the stuck up, snotty, Samantha. I grinned to myself and pushed deeper into her, hearing her gasp as I started to stroke in and out slowly, working my shaft deeper and deeper into her. In and out I moved my cock, feeling her body respond as I worked my engorged mushroom head deep into her, pressing it against the end of her vaginal depths. I leaned toward her, pushing her back slightly to change her angle and allow me to lower my head to one of her big soft tits.

"Mmmmmmmmmm." She moaned quietly as I sucked one whole nipple and most of her areola into my mouth. I felt her start to rock her hips in time with my strokes, her feet long since leaving my butt to allow her to spread her legs even further. I couldn't see in the dark, but my mind had no trouble picturing her tall, tanned body, her muscles rippling slightly, as she rocked herself to coax her own climax closer. I could imagine her long hair hanging down her back, even though I knew it was up in some kind of fancy hairdo, my mind still pictured her the way she was in the shower, her hair wet and hanging down her back almost to her butt. I started to pound myself into her, driving hard as my orgasm began to race, my heart pounding in my chest. It was hard to believe that I'd had my cock in not one, not two, but three cheerleaders. Not bad for a geek.

My thoughts were pulled back to reality, the girl I was fucking, feeling her pussy begin to clench around me as her climax started to overtake her. She gasped and cried out in the dark as her whole body started to shake, the nipple in my mouth pulled away as she collapsed back on the mat, her whole body moving and writhing in the dark. The constant change of sensation of her moving body, along with the feeling of her hot, tight vaginal depths, pushed my buttons to the limit. With a grunt I felt my body jerk hard and drive into her, as a surge of my cum pumped deep into her. She cried out again, not the only cry of ecstasy in the small room, but one of absolute pleasure as her climax was pushed just that much higher. I felt her body surge a gush of juices around my cock, her girl cum running down my thighs and dripping from my balls as she shook and trembled around my squirting cock.

"Holy shit." She mumbled as she lay there, still occasionally trembling.

I heard another voice, a familiar one, of my sister, panting and gasping. "Almost," She gasped, as the sound of two bodies slapping together grew more distinct. "Fuuuuuuuck!" she cried after a few more seconds. I could imagine her laying on the mat with her legs in the air, some guy pounding into her.

The light was almost blinding. No, there was no almost about it. The light WAS blinding! It took all of us some seconds of squinting to be able to see much of anything. Samantha was indeed laying on the mat in front of me with my cock slowly softening in her. My sister was only a couple dozen feet away from us, bent over a pile of pads with a guy standing behind her, pumping his cock in and out, still not having gotten off, or, if he had, trying for a second time.

I looked around for Mandy and found her on the other side of the small room, kneeling over my sister's date, her pussy over his face and her face over his still hard cock, looking like she had just been sucking it. All of a sudden, I realized, if Mandy was over there, who turned on the lights?

The who, was answered when I looked to the door, which was standing open, Mrs. Jefferson, the cheerleading coach, standing in the door with her arms crossed, looking very, and I do mean VERY, upset.

"MRS. JEFFERSON!?" Mandy cried in surprise.

"Alright. That's it. All of you. Stop what you are doing, right now!" All of us tried to look innocent, which was really hard, when you had your pants around your ankles, or you're naked. I did my best to hide my dripping, softening cock, while Samantha slipped off the mat pile, our combined cum suddenly leaking down her legs very obviously. "Come on. Who all is in here? Mandy!? I should have known." Mrs. Jefferson said, as Mandy climbed off my sister's date and off the mat pile, my sister's date trying to pull his pants up as he slid off. "Uh-uh. Leave em where they are." Mrs. Jefferson snapped at him. "All of you. Stay just the way you are. You want to play adult games, fine, let's play some adult games. You boys, strip! Yes, all of it, just the way the girls are. Come on, get 'em off!" She snapped.

I nervously took my shoes off, then my pants and briefs. All the other guys did the same thing.

"Come on, all of it. Shirts too. If you're gonna ask the ladies to be naked you better figure on joining them. Come on! Strip!"

All of us guys moved slowly, the tails of our shirts covering our dicks somewhat, so we were, or at least I was, reluctant to take it off. But it was clear that Mrs. Jefferson wasn't going to relent. I finally pulled off my shirt and was left standing in just my socks next to Samantha.

"I see you girls aren't all with your dates. In fact, it looks like none of you are. Well, since you want to play games like that, girls, I want you to kneel in front of whoever you were just with. That's it. On your knees. Girls, I want you to suck their cocks until they're nice and hard. Yes, you heard me. Suck em! Let's see what they have that's so special you're willing to risk something like this!"

Samantha reluctantly knelt down in front of me and reached out to grasp my flaccid dick. She looked up at me with a look of disgust and then closed her eyes before moving her face toward me and engulfing my dick with her hot mouth.

"Oh, come now, girls. I would have thought that by now you ALL know how to suck a cock! Come on. Get with it! No one is going anywhere until you all have them nice and hard!"

I saw Samantha sigh heavily and then start to suck my cock with more enthusiasm. Her mouth moved on and off my now hardening shaft, her tongue teasing under my head as it fattened and grew more engorged. I stifled a groan as she worked me all the way into her throat for a few moments, driving her face down my shaft until her nose touched my body. "Oh fuck," I groaned softly, as she worked on me, getting me harder and harder.

"That's more like it, girls. I expect one hundred percent effort. Oh yeah, Sam has it down. She's got her man nice and hard. Let's see what it is he's got." She said as she stepped over near us. "Show me." She commanded Samantha, who pulled her mouth off of me. "Ohhhhh. Now that IS a cock. No wonder you wanted to get fucked by it. Was it good? Did you like getting that pumped into you?"

"Yes ma'am," Samantha whispered.

"Oh Sam. They can't hear you. Tell them. Tell them nice and loud how it felt getting fucked by that cock!"

"It felt fucking good!" She snapped, looking up at Mrs. Jefferson as she said it. "He pumped it deep in me and made me come so fucking hard! Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear." Mrs. Jefferson said with a grin. "If a girl is gonna get fucked, she might as well enjoy it. Too bad you won't get a second round with it."

"I won't?"

"Of course not. Well, maybe, but probably not. Orgies are meant to share, to sample all the goods. Now that you have them all nice and hard, why don't we mix things up. Girls, get with your date. Form a circle for me with the, um, gentlemen on the inside and the ladies on the outside. That's it. Everyone with their date again? Good. Now, ladies, turn around and step to the mats. I want you to bend over and push your sexy little bottoms out at your dates. That's it. Wiggle those bottoms. Oh yeah. Boys, this is your lucky day. Move the circle clockwise."

"Huh?" one of the guys asked.

"Clockwise. You know, clockwise, and counter clockwise? Move one girl clockwise."

We all moved, leaving me standing behind Kim, with her chocolate-colored ass pushing out at me. "Now, fuck the woman in front of you. You heard me. Fuck them. That's what you were doing when I came in, right? No point in disappointing the girls. Some of them might not have climaxed yet. So, get in there, and fuck them. Fuck them until I tell you to stop, even if they climax."

Us guys looked around the room at each other, knowing that there wasn't much we could do, and at the same time, trying not to look like we were going to enjoy the hell out of this.

I stepped to Kim and grasped my rock-hard appendage. I rubbed my head up and down her slit a few times, lubricating my saliva coated dick with her juices as I worked between her lips. Her pussy was sopping wet, either from someone already unloading into her or just from her being fucked already. I pushed easily into her and then held her hips as I started to plunge myself into her.

"Oh fuck, yes!" She moaned as I thrust hard into her, each stroke slapping my body against her bare ass, making her huge tits swing wildly under her chest. "Oh fuck, yes!" She moaned again as I drove in and out of her. She began to move with me, rocking her hips up and down, as I stroked into her, each stroke changing how my engorged head stroked her velvety soft insides. Damn it felt good, and I was pretty sure that if I kept this up much longer, even though I'd just come a few minutes ago, I was going to unload in her.

"OHHHHH FUCK!" Kim gasped suddenly as her body jerked hard in front of me. I felt her pussy clench around me and felt a hot wet spray of juices from her that I knew from watching lots of porn, was called squirting. What it meant for me, was that she was having one hell of a good climax.

"Now that's what I should hear. Boys, move to the next girl. Done or not."

"But Mrs. Jefferson! That's my brother!" Jenny cried as I stepped behind her.

"Well, isn't that special? You didn't have any trouble getting naked in front of him, or risk ending up with him in the dark. Oh, yes. I know all about the game. It's been going on for years with the same rules. Now, you took the chance, time to pay the piper. Tell your brother to do a good job and get to it. I wanna hear orgasms, girls!"

"Sorry sis."

"Just do it." She said with a frown. I knew it wasn't because she didn't want to feel me fuck her again, but because she didn't want this to become public knowledge. I pushed my already lubricated cock easily into her familiar depths. I closed my eyes and enjoyed my cock sliding slowly into her already wet pussy. I held her hips and started to slide in and out, her body caressing my cock, in all the best ways that we had already felt a few times before. Maybe it was because she was my sister, or maybe it was because we just fit so well together that way, but it seemed like my strokes were pushing both of us toward another climax much faster than I wanted. Not that I didn't want her to come, but Gao was standing next to us getting pounded by the black guy that Kim had as a date, and I wanted to find out if she was as tight as her petite size might suggest.

In and out I thrust, watching Gao getting fucked by Kim's date, though his dick was surprisingly not nearly as large as I would have expected for a big muscular dude. In and out I pumped my cock, trying not to think about how good it felt inside my sister, trying hard not to listen to her cries of ecstasy as she climaxed around my dick. I stroked in and out, wanting to come with her, yet not wanting to come, at the same time.

1...345678