Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,089 Followers

When Claude heard the shower stop, he waited a few moments.

"You, what you have to sleep in?" Claude asked through the heavy door.

"My clothes," Sue Lynn called back as she toweled her hair.

"The ones, they stink from road?" Claude asked.

He pulled his undershirt out of his suitcase.

"Here, you wear this," he insisted, thrusting the undershirt through the partially opened door.

"Cool, thanks," Sue Lynn said, grabbing the tank top.

When Claud heard the motel's cheap hair dryer start up, he again knocked on the bathroom door.

"Sue Lynn, I am, my back teeth are floating, I am seeing yellow," he demanded.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" Sue Lynn said and opened the door.

She walked out, wearing his undershirt. It came down to just above her knees. The neck gaped open, exposing the girl's heavy breasts to just above her large areolae. The armholes gaped open, exposing much of her breasts on the sides.

Claude saw none of this; the need to urinate was painful by now. He brushed past her and sighed with real relief as he emptied his bladder. Then he stepped out of the bathroom and found his pajamas in his small suitcase.

"By the way, you ain't getting this back," Sue Lynn teased, indicating the undershirt.

"Oh? I will tickle you," Claude threatened, smiling.

He showered quickly and pulled on his pajamas. Then he brushed his teeth and wondered if Inga would remember to have Charles floss his teeth. The boy did not like to floss and would fuss the whole while. But their dentist said it was important to get him into healthy oral habits as soon as possible.

"Vut!" Claude asked when he came into the main room. "What are you watching?"

"Heard that girl tell you they had movies," Sue Lynn said as she sat on the bed, watching a pornographic film.

"But this, this is obscene!" Claude sputtered.

"It's 'Big Tits,'" Sue Lynn said, indicating her own 32DD chest. "But so far? All it's been is a bunch of black guys. Let's see..."

Sue Lynn punched in a code and the menu popped up. Claude reached for the remote control.

"'Anal,' you like that?" Sue Lynn asked and pressed the 'Enter' button.

"Give me that," Claude demanded.

Sue Lynn put the remote control behind herself and smirked at his consternation. She slapped the bed next to her.

"Come on, watch this with me," she demanded.

She leaned forward as a massive cock slid into a bony rear end.

"Oh my God! That's got to, that would hurt, wouldn't it?" Sue Lynn asked, watching the rough sodomy.

"Sue Lynn, please change this, please," Claude implored.

So far, he had behaved as a perfect gentlemen. The young eighteen year old girl's attire had been too skimpy; he would have never let his daughter Heather wear such outfits. She had touched him, his arm, his hand, his leg as they rode the bus, as they talked. She had leaned heavily against him as she slumbered.

He had resisted all temptation. He missed Inga, missed their intimacies.

"You an engineer; how you get such a big old thing in such a tiny little hole?" Sue Lynn giggled as Claude blushed hotly.

"I do not know," Claude said tightly.

"Really? You, you never...?" Sue Lynn asked, watching as another anus was being sodomized.

"Let's see..." Sue Lynn murmured and again the menu popped up on the screen. "Bisexual, black, Blonde... Here we go! Oral."

She hit 'enter' and the screen popped up to show a blonde girl swallowing a large cock. Sue Lynn then leaned heavily against Claude, breasts mashing into his side, his left arm. The shirt's neckline gaped open and one breast popped out completely.

Her areole was large, almost the size of a silver dollar. Her fat nipple was crinkled hard, sticking out.

Claude turned his head to protest her leaning against him. To protest the filthy movie they were watching. When he turned his head, Sue Lynn's small hand touched the side of his handsome face and she leaned up.

"Thank you, Claude," she whispered and pushed her lips against his.

"Dank... Thank you, for vut?" Claude asked when she released his mouth.

"For letting me stay in here with you, for giving me your shirt," Sue Lynn whispered into his chest.

"You are welcome," he murmured.

On the screen, the girl was energetically bouncing her head up and down the length of the large cock. Her small hand stroked the fat member almost frantically.

Sue Lynn's hand reached down and stroked the length of Claude's throbbing cock through his pajama bottoms. On the screen, the cock had erupted in a geyser of semen, coating the squealing blonde girl's face, open mouth, and extended tongue with semen.

"Sue Lynn, you don't do, you don't need..." Claude sputtered.

"Damn, you big!" Sue Lynn declared.

She looked up and kissed him again. This time she tickled his lips with her tongue.

Claude quit fighting. He abandoned any qualms he might have had about being in a motel room with a girl younger than his daughter.

She giggled, then moaned happily when he wrapped his left arm around her shoulders. His right hand reached down and began toying with her heavy breast.

"Mm-hmm!" she encouraged, sucking on his tongue.

Then her small hand again stroked along his fat cock.

"You, you are not virgin, Ja?" Claude asked.

"Right. Know what we call a virgin in Stepping Stone? We don't. We've never seen one before," Sue Lynn said, wiggling out of her tank top.

She then eased his pajama bottoms down, freeing his large cock.

Claude Ivernek was a large man and his cock was proportional. It wasn't the largest cock Sue Lynn had ever seen, but it was the largest white cock she'd ever seen. The long shaft was framed by a dense carpet of blond curls and a heavily carpeted scrotum underneath.

"I like..." Sue Lynn said then took the head of his cock into her pouting mouth.

"Ja, I like too," Claude moaned as her small tongue licked rapidly around the head of his cock.

Then he made her squeal when he gripped her hips and swiveled her around. She got the idea and spread her legs wide as she straddled his torso.

Sue Lynn was much shorter than him and Claude had to strain his neck, tilt his head forward. But he managed to reach her thatch of light brown curls with his tongue. He used his fingers to open her wet pussy and lapped up and down her slit.

"Damn! Ain't never had..." Sue Lynn moaned, then sank her mouth around his large cock.

Claude lapped at her wet pussy, tasting her excitement. He used two fingers to seek out her G-spot.

"I will not, Sue Lynn, I am going to..." Claude warned.

Sue Lynne's small hand began to stroke him with purpose. Her cheeks hollowed as she applied forceful suction.

Claude found her surprisingly large clitoris and sucked on the nub. Sue Lynn Bucked but did not cease her cock sucking.

"Mmph!" she screamed in orgasm.

"Mmph!" she screamed as Claude began pumping a stream of semen into her mouth.

Sue Lynn swallowed Claude's semen. Then, when he quit spurting, she gently licked around the sensitive head, still softly stroking him.

"God damn, that was good," Sue Lynn said, almost dreamily.

"Ja," Claude gasped for breath.

Sue Lynn swiveled around and kissed Claude. Her small hand continued to play with his limp cock. She smiled happily when he began to play with her breasts.

"Like my titties?" she cooed.

"They are very pretty titties," Claude agreed.

Inga had possessed slightly small breasts for her tall frame. These were large, firm, heavy breasts, much more than a handful.

Inga also would have never swallowed Claude's semen. The few times she had put her mouth near his manhood, she'd made sure there was a handkerchief nearby, to catch his semen. Which was why, when he neared his climax, Claude had informed Sue Lynn of his impending ejaculation.

"Yeah, Baby, squeeze them," Sue Lynn encouraged. "Oh! My new friend likes my big old titties, huh?"

Sue Lynn stroked Claude's resurging erection. Then she swung her leg over, poised the head of his hard cock at her mouth of her pussy and sat down.

"Ooh!" they both moaned as he pushed up into her tightness.

"Oh, Baby, that's big," Sue Lynn panted, small hands on Claude's shoulders.

She kissed him as more of his cock pushed up into her.

"Ugh! Damn!" Sue Lynn gasped out when she had all of Claude's cock inside of her snug pussy.

"Now," Claude growled and rolled over.

"Ugh! Aw yeah," Sue Lynn encouraged as Claude began to hammer his hard cock in and out of her pussy. "Shit! Yes!"

It was fortunate that Sue Lynn did not take long to reach climax; Claude was pumping ropes of his semen into her pussy moments after putting her on her back. She reached another climax as he spurted deeply into her.

Then they slumbered.

"So, what time you go to your friend's?" Claude asked.

"Huh?" Sue Lynn asked, coming to.

Sunlight peeked into the motel room through a chink in the curtain. Claude was already dressed. Sue Lynn looked around, still groggy.

"Your friend, what time, you maybe call her?" Claude asked.

"I, oh, yeah, okay," Sue Lynn said, eyes filling with tears. "Just let me go potty and..."

"What?" Claude asked.

She clambered out of the bed, still nude. She walked past, trying to will her tears back into her eyes.

"What, Sue Lynn, what is it?" Claude asked gently, grabbing her small hand.

"Nothing," she said petulantly.

"No, no, what is it?" he demanded.

"Let me go; I got to take a shit, all right?" Sue Lynn spat.

He did let her go and she stomped to the small bathroom.

Inside of the bathroom, after finishing her business, she grabbed her halter top and shorts from the bathroom floor. She pulled them on then stomped back out, looking for her flip flops.

"Now, what is it, eh?" Claude demanded, again grabbing her small hand.

"Nothing, all right ass hole," Sue Lynn barked.

"No, no, what is it?" he demanded and sat on the bed.

"Nothing, okay? Let me go!" she demanded.

"No, what, my little Sue Lynn?" Claude asked gently, pulling the struggling girl onto his lap.

"You fucked me, I mean, shit! I thought it meant something, you know?" Sue Lynn suddenly wailed.

"It did, it vus vunderful," Claude admitted. "I mean, it was wonderful, so wonderful."

He gently stroked her tearful face. Then he kissed her trembling lips.

"Then why you all in a hurry get rid of me?" she sobbed, wrapping her arms around his torso, burying her head against his chest.

"Sue Lynn, sweetheart, I am not," Claude assured her, gently rubbing her back, stroking her arm. "But whole reason you come here see your friend, right?"

"Well, yeah, but that was before," Sue Lynn said.

"Before?" Claude asked.

"Before we fucked," Sue Lynn stated.

"And now that we have fucked?" Claude asked.

"I, I mean, shit, I don't know," Sue Lynn admitted.

"I am buying car; you come with me?" Claude asked.

"Okay," Sue Lynn agreed.

She made sure to grab the undershirt from where it lay on the floor and jam it into her purse. She found her flip flops and was ready to go.

"Damn. My Inga? She take maybe forever?" Claude said.

Sue Lynn's eyes opened wide. She stared at Claude for a long moment.

"Your Inga? You're married?" she gasped in horror.

"Huh? Oh, no, no, my Sue Lynn!" Claude assured her. "No, no, we divorce, Ja, we divorce now maybe three four months."

Sue Lynn looked at his ring finger. She squinted in the dimly lighted room, but could see no faint tan lines.

Satisfied, she took his hand. Claude did one last visual inspection of the room, grabbed his small suitcase and briefcase and they left the room.

"Thanks; everything all right?" a clerk asked as Claude turned in the room key.

"Yes, everything good," Claude agreed. "Now, where is place get breakfast?"

"Oakleaf Diner right there across the street," Sue Lynn said, looking through the glass doors at the truck stop.

"Excellent!" Claude said. "Now, where is, ah, twelve seventeen Biggs Street?"

"Cross the street? Two blocks left, take a right and about three blocks down, sugar," the woman said, pointing.

"Give me the suitcase," Sue Lynn demanded as they left the motel. "I'll carry it."

"Good," Claude said.

Inside the diner, Claude called Jericho Tilly and let him know they were eating breakfast, then they'd be at the location afterward.

"Just knock on the side door," the man said.

Sue Lynn ordered the steak and eggs and amused Claude when she ate her entire breakfast and even stole a biscuit from his plate. Then she went to the restroom.

As she returned, Claude watched as a burly trucker tried to intercept Sue Lynn. Inga would have paused, would have flirted lightly. Inga would have also kept an eye on Claude, to see if she was making him upset. If Claude was becoming upset, then Inga would ramp up her flirting.

"She played a lot of games like that," Claude thought to himself.

Sue Lynn didn't even pause. The trucker reached out a hand to stop her forward progress and Sue Lynn just ducked underneath the man's outstretched arm and continued walking.

There were a few snorts of laughter. The trucker turned and glared at Sue Lynn. When the girl sat down at the table, the trucker included Claude in his glare of anger.

"Let it go, Jimbo, just let it go; girl didn't want talk to you," the waitress ordered the upset man.

"Fucking bitch," Jimbo growled and stomped away.

"'Bout ready?" Sue Lynn asked as she drained her cup of coffee.

"Uh huh," Claude agreed.

They walked along the busy street, then turned and traveled along the side street. Claude couldn't help but think, city blocks in Texas much be a lot longer than city blocks in Louisiana.

"And, this is it," Claude said, checking the mailbox.

"Good, legs about fall off," Sue Lynn giggled. "How far you think we done walked?"

"Ja, them flip flops not good for the walking," Claude agreed.

Jericho Tilly brought the couple to the garage in the rear of the property. Claude smirked; Jericho was talking to him, but Jericho could not take his eyes off of Sue Lynn.

"Huh!" Sue Lynn gasped when the man pulled the tarp off of the car.

It was white, with red vinyl convertible top and red vinyl seats.

"Damn, how long this is? Hood alone must be a mile long, huh?" Sue Lynn said, looking at the 1964 Chevrolet Corvette.

"I come to America? Next door neighbor had one just like this," Claude said as he admired the automobile. "I say to myself, I will get one."

"Well, Claude, this Corvette can be yours, if the price is right," Jericho said, imitating the game show announcer for 'The Price Is Right' television show.

"Sixty nine thousand, right?" Claude asked.

"Right," Jericho said, watching as Sue Lynn bent over, looking inside the car.

"So, why you selling this?" Sue Lynn suddenly asked.

"I uh, well, doctor says got the cancer," Jericho admitted. "And, got two boys. Leave the car to one, other one's going get the red ass. Leave it to the other, same thing. So, this way, can just give them each half the money and let them go get whatever they want."

"Sorry 'bout the cancer," Sue Lynn said softly, putting a comforting hand on Jericho's arm.

"Yeah, well, it happens, huh?" the man smiled.

"I can test drive?" Claude demanded.

"Yeah, would expect you to," Jericho agreed.

Claude handed his briefcase to Sue Lynn. He smiled broadly as he opened the door of the car and slid into the low slung automobile.

Claude flexed his hands on the steering wheel a few times. Then he started the car. For a long moment, he sat, listening to the music of a finely made engine running. He eased the car out of the garage, then drove away.

"You uh, you want cup of coffee or something?" Jericho offered Sue Lynn.

"Don't make that crap hazel nut stuff, huh?" Sue Lynn asked, following Jericho to the house.

"Hey, Dad, some guy just drove off in, hell LOW!" a man in his early thirties said, then came up short when he saw Sue Lynn.

"My oldest, Elroy Tilly," Jericho said, indicating the young man that now flexed his bare chest.

"Hey," Sue Lynn said

"And, uh, no ma'am, this is honest to goodness real coffee," Jericho continued as he poured them each a mug of the thick brew.

"Oh, yeah, the car?" Elroy asked, tearing his eyes from Sue Lynn.

"Her Daddy's going be buying it," Jericho said.

"Oh no, he ain't my Daddy," Sue Lynn smiled as she blew on her mug of coffee. "He's my man."

"Damn!" Jericho chuckled. "You, that 'Vette and a cold glass of water's all it would take give him a heart attack, huh?"

Ten minutes later, Claude came roaring up to the house. He got out of the automobile, with some reluctance, then knocked on the side door.

It was Sue Lynn that opened the door.

"So, Daddy, you like it?" she asked.

"Ja, I like it, I love it," Claude agreed.

Claude entered the house. For a brief moment, his eyes narrowed at the sight of the handsome young Elroy as Elroy posed and flexed, shirtless. Then he smiled softly. The young man looked almost desperate, but Sue Lynn never took notice of the young man.

"Briefcase?" Claude asked.

Sue Lynn grabbed it from under the kitchen table and handed it to Claude.

Jericho invited Claude to sit down. Sue Lynn immediately sat down to Claude's right and immediately upon sitting, put her hand on Claude's arm. The young man left the kitchen.

"Well, all right, just need sign some papers and y'all can be on your way," Jericho said. "Got the money?"

Claude opened the briefcase and Sue Lynn's eyes went wide at the sight of sixty nine thousand dollars in bundles of hundred dollar bills. Jericho slowly counted it all out.

"Oh, and the tarp? That's a custom fitted cover," Jericho suddenly said. "Was going sell it on the EBay, but your girlfriend here convinced me just throw it in with the car."

"Told him he didn't know how long it'd take sell that thing," Sue Lynn said to Claude.

"My girlfriend? She's sharp cookie," Claude said and continued to read the sales contract.

"Aw, thank you," Sue Lynn said, putting her head on Claude's shoulder.

"Sixty eight, and... Sixty nine," Jericho counted. "I'll just sign this title, and you, my friend are the proud owner of a Nineteen sixty four Corvette. One of the finest machines ever built."

"Come, girlfriend," Claude said, grabbing his empty briefcase and his small suitcase.

"I'll get the car cover," Sue Lynn said, yanking the kitchen door open.

"Brother, how'd you, I mean, day yum!" Jericho praised as they both watched Sue Lynn trot to the garage.

"Don't drag it," Claude cautioned.

"Well, duh, no joke," Sue Lynn called back as she began rolling the cover into a ball.

"How'd I find her?" Claude asked, then shrugged his shoulders.

Sue Lynn's eyes again filled with tears when Claude suggested she call April.

"Sue Lynn, really, isn't it silly, come all this way then don't see your friend?" Claude asked as they backed the car out of Jericho's driveway.

"Yeah, you're right," Sue Lynn agreed.

"Jesus, what? What fucking time is it?" April's roommate angrily demanded when she picked up the telephone.

"April there?" Sue Lynn asked over the woman's outburst.

"Shit, bitch, she's sleeping, what you think?" the girl snapped and hung up.

"She's not home," Sue Lynn said, handing Claude his cell phone. "Let's go."

Claude lightly touched her face. Sue Lynn turned and looked up at him, light brown eyes shiny.

"Okay. Let's go, where?" he asked softly.

She hung her head. He gently touched her face again, but she brushed his hand away.

"Stepping Stone, I guess," she mumbled.

"You really want go to the Stepping Stone?" Claude asked.

"God damn no," Sue Lynn choked out. "Why you think I just jumped on the bus?"

Claude sat silent for a long moment. Then he put the car into gear and began negotiating the streets of Oakleaf, searching for the Interstate.

By the time they reached Lake Charles, Louisiana, Sue Lynn was smiling. Claude had put the top down and she delighted in holding her hands up, making them flutter in the breeze created by the wind.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,089 Followers