Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,086 Followers

"Ja, convertible made for pretty blonde like you," Claude laughed as he pulled up to the Cracker Barrel in Lake Charles.

Again, Sue Lynn amused Claude as she devoured a Sunrise Sampler breakfast, then nibbled on his catfish dinner. She also guzzled two orange cream sodas.

"Ooh, got to go potty," she suddenly declared.

"Am not surprised; will pop if you don't," Claude teased and she flashed him a grin.

"Damn, Mister, was jealous when I saw the car," another man said when Claude and Sue Lynn approached the Corvette. "But looking at her? Now I'm really jealous."

Sue Lynn smiled but didn't respond to the man as Claude opened her door for her. Then when Claude got into the driver's seat, Sue Lynn reached over and pulled Claude in for a passionate kiss.

"Really make him jealous," Sue Lynn whispered when she released Claude's lips.

Claude smiled and started the powerful engine. Then, with a nod to his admiring audience of one, he drove away.

Sue Lynn looked over at Claude questioningly when Claude took the DeGarde exit off of I-10. Claude negotiated the streets, then finally pulled to a stop in front of a large home.

"Where's this?" Sue Lynn asked.

"My house," Claude said as he got out of the idling car.

He punched in the code then got back into the car as the garage door slid up. He pulled the car into the garage and got out again. Then he came around and opened Sue Lynn's door.

"Welcome home, my little Sue Lynn," he said.

She took his large hand and followed him to the door of the garage. He punched in one code and the overhead door again slid down. Then he punched in a code on another keypad. When the light blinked green, Claude unlocked the door and ushered Sue Lynn into the kitchen of his home.

Sue Lynn looked around, even touched a few things. She smiled at Charles' booster seat. Then she followed Claude as he walked from kitchen to living room.

Again, she looked around. She looked at the large television and smiled at Claude.

"Get them movies on here?" she asked playfully.

"What movies?" Claude asked.

"Them movies like we was watching last night, the ones where they fucking," Sue Lynn giggled.

"You really need movies? Got real thing right here," Claude said.

"Yeah, but they're fun," Sue Lynn argued. "Now, where's our room? You ain't tired?"

"Ja, yeah, I am tired," Claude admitted.

Sue Lynn grabbed his hand and he led her to his bedroom. She looked at his California King bed and smiled as she kicked off her flip flops.

"Shit!" sue Lynn giggled. "Get lost in that bed, huh?"

"Okay, this north, that south, then there's east and west," Claude pointed out the cardinal directions. "You are lost? You just yell out if you are north south east or west and I find you, okay?"

Okay," Sue Lynn giggled, shrugging out of shorts and halter top.

She scrambled onto the bed and waited for him. He kicked off his own shoes, then unbuttoned his shirt.

"What side you sleep on?" Sue Lynn asked.

"See if you can guess," Claude said.

"Um, the east side?" Sue Lynn guessed.

"Ja, and how you know that?" Claude asked.

"Clock's right there, got two pillows there and only one on this side," Sue Lynn explained.

"Very good," Claude smiled as he pushed slacks and underwear off.

"Oh, someone's not tired," Sue Lynn cooed as she saw Claude's hard cock jutting out.

"Oh, but I am. I am so very tired," Claude teased as he crawled onto the bed.

"Fine, go to sleep," Sue Lynn said, grabbing his cock in her small hand.

"Oh, yes," Claude hissed as Sue Lynn sank her mouth over the head of his cock.

He grabbed her legs and again pulled her up so that they could perform sixty nine. She twirled her tongue around the head of his cock, then sank her mouth down, swallowing as much of him as she could. She grunted, then moaned as his tongue lapped at her wet pussy, then tickled her clitoris.

"Ain't no one ever licked my pussy before," Sue Lynn admitted, then again began sucking his cock.

She took her mouth off his cock again, but her small hand stroked him.

"And uh, thought you was too tired, huh?" she teased.

Her small hand stroked the length of his member. Her other hand toyed with his heavy balls.

She squealed around Claude's cock when he began lapping at her anus. She gave his cock a forceful suck as she slid her mouth along the length of it. It popped out of her mouth with an audible 'pop.'

"Remember, want you sticking this monster up there, hear?" she ordered and resumed sucking his cock.

"Well then," Claude said and wet a finger in his mouth.

"Mmph!" Sue Lynn grunted as Claude's finger pushed into her rectum.

She sucked and stroked him. She squealed in orgasm as Claude's tongue licked her clitoris and two fingers plumbed her pussy while another finger plumbed her anus. She began stroking him almost frantically as she shuddered through her orgasm.

"Sue Lynn, I will..." Claude warned, then began spurting his semen into her mouth.

"Now, come on, I really am tired," Sue Lynn admitted as she pulled the comforter and sheet up.

"Me too," Claude agreed.

He lay down under comforter and sheet and arranged his pillows. As he lay down, her small hand reached out and touched his bicep. Then she was asleep.

He did not know how much time had elapsed when he was awakened. He watched her cute backside as she scampered off the large bed toward a door. He smiled as she sighed happily that she'd found the bathroom on her first try. Then she dashed out of sight.

A moment later, Claude heard the toilet flush. A few moments later, she reappeared, patting her hands dry. Her mouth was puffed, cheeks bulging. Then she swallowed and her cheeks returned to normal.

He lay there as she clambered back into the bed. Again, her small hand reached out and touched his arm and she again closed her eyes.

"You are so very beautiful," he whispered.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you," Sue Lynn apologized.

"Is good," Claude smiled.

She slid closer to him, then kissed him. Claude realized she'd been swishing mouthwash around in her mouth.

"Let me go brush my teeth, Claude offered.

"I'm not finished yet," Sue Lynn argued and continued to kiss him aggressively.

Her small hand sought out his resurging erection and her kisses became more forceful.

"Now, going do me up the butt?" she insisted.

"Not now," he said. "Tonight, okay?"

She pulled him on top of her and he slid into her wet pussy.

"Man! Like the way you fuck!" Sue Lynn enthused.

"Like the way we make love," Claude gently corrected.

"Yeah! Way we make love," Sue Lynn agreed.

Her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him deep into her. She smiled up at him, then craned up for a kiss.

"Ja, way we make love," she whispered into his ear, small hands cupping his face.

She screwed up her pretty face in orgasm and squealed as she felt him begin to pump his semen into her. Then she kissed him again.

"Way we make love," she echoed. "I like that. Way we make love."

Unless he counted the tank top, which did not fit her very well, Claude realized that Sue Lynn had one outfit. That outfit was not suitable for many places in and around DeGarde, Louisiana. At eighteen, she was too young to eat at the Dead End bar. Which was ridiculous; at eighteen, she was old enough to work there, swivel and gyrate and dance for money, but not old enough to eat there.

At four o'clock, Claude woke Sue Lynn up and she smiled. When she reached for his cock, he gently pushed her hand away.

"Dress; we have somewhere to go," he ordered.

"Huh? Oh, okay," she shrugged.

She did dress, then spent a few minutes brushing the tangles out of her long blonde hair. Claude was dressed in slacks and dress shirt and pulling on his dress shoes as she finished off her ministrations by pulling a band around her hair, making a long ponytail.

"I am insane, I have lost my mind," Claude said to himself as the very young looking girl followed him to the garage.

He grabbed the remote control device from his pickup truck and put it on the visor of his classic Corvette.

"So where we going?" she asked as she leaned against him.

"First? We go to Abdul's; you need clothes," Claude announced.

He had expected squeals, he had expected excitement. Inga loved spending his money at Abdul's Department Store. The price for a pair of jeans usually started at around a hundred and twenty dollars.

Then he remembered; Sue Lynn had no idea what Abdul's was. Babbage's, the other exclusive department store in the DeGarde area was Inga's second favorite destination, but Sue Lynn had probably never heard of that store either.

Inside the fashionable store, Sue Lynn picked up a pair of jeans, held them against herself and shook her head. She looked around.

"They got them a Petite section?" she asked Claude. "Ain't none of this stuff going fit me."

A saleswoman pointed to the Petite section and Sue Lynn nodded in satisfaction. Again, she looked up at Claude.

"Okay, what we getting?" she asked.

"First? Need something we can go eat in. Then, maybe something, you know, just relax in, be around house in," he said.

"Got your shirt," Sue Lynn pointed out.

"And I have four year old boy," Claude said.

"Oh!" Sue Lynn said, understanding.

She picked out two blouses, three pair of shorts, two pairs of blue jeans, a button up blouse and a few tee shirts. She also selected three dresses and a cute nightgown. She also grabbed a few panties and three bras. Then she delighted Claude by grabbing two packages of pantyhose. He had a bit of a pantyhose fetish. Knowing this, Inga rarely indulged Claude this desire, preferring to go with bare legs much of the time.

After that, Sue Lynn dragged him to the shoe section and grabbed two pairs of shoes, a pair of dress pumps and a pair of tennis shoes.

"Thank you, Baby," Sue Lynn said simply as they put the purchases into the trunk of the car.

"Well, I am just glad you did not see the jewelry counter," Claude half-joked.

"Oh! Where was it?" Sue Lynn asked, eyes wide.

"Nowhere, never mind, I am joking, Abdul's does not have jewelry counter," Claude said quickly.

"So, we going out eat now?" Sue Lynn asked.

"Yeah, we go back to house, you dress, then we go," Claude said.

"What? Open the trunk again," Sue Lynn said.

She grabbed a dress, a pack of pantyhose, and a bra. Then, to Claude's amazement, and erotic delight, she dropped her halter top into the seat of the car, shrugged into the bra, then pulled the dress on. Her shorts were dropped into the seat as well and she wiggled into the pantyhose.

"Grab my shoes," she ordered, and got into the car.

"Well then, okay, let's go eat," Claude agreed.

"Thank you, Baby," Sue Lynn said again when Claude got into the car.

Side By Side Steakhouse had a fifteen minute wait. Sue Lynn leaned against Claude, rocking slightly as they waited. Soon enough, the hostess led them to a table, wished them a good meal and left.

"I can get me a rib eye?" Sue Lynn asked, reading the heavy menu.

"You can get whatever you want," Claude assured her.

She got the ribeye, a loaded baked potato and the broccoli and cheese.

"What's this? I didn't, you order this?" Sue Lynn asked when the waitress put the endive salad in front of her.

"Come with meal," Claude explained. "It's endive salad."

"On what?" Sue Lynn giggled at the odd sounding word.

"Just eat it," Claude mock-growled at her.

"Ooh, Daddy's mad, huh?" Sue Lynn smiled and did spear some of the salad.

Sue Lynn managed to eat all of her salad, two baskets of the hot hand formed dinner rolls, all of her steak, potato, and broccoli dish.

"Damn! Where are you putting all that?" Claude asked.

The waitress did mention the desserts, but Sue Lynn confessed, the last three or four bites had been a struggle. Claude put his credit card down and smiled at his lovely dinner companion. For her

Part, Sue Lynn was glancing around the opulent steakhouse, at the rich décor, the elegant setting. She frowned slightly, then turned to look at Claude.

"Uh, okay, at your four o'clock? You know that woman?" Sue Lynn asked, discretely pointing toward Claude's right shoulder.

Claude peered around and saw a darkly scowling Inga and a bored looking Jerome.

"Yes, my little Sue Lynn," he smiled widely. "That is my ex-wife and her boyfriend."

"Got a thing for us blondes, huh?" Sue Lynn smiled, tugging a lock of her blonde hair.

"But where is Charles?" Claude suddenly asked himself.

The waitress returned and wished them a good night. Claude signed the check, pocketed the receipt and assisted Sue Lynn to her feet.

Home again, Claude brought the bags of clothing to his bedroom and arranged some closet space for her. He also cleared out a dresser drawer for her and she smiled and put her new clothes away.

"Now, please, do something for me," Claude asked, voice hoarse.

"Anything," Sue Lynn promised.

"Dress off, but leave pantyhose on," Claude asked.

Sue Lynn shrugged out of dress and bra and hung the dress in the closet. She simply looped the bra over the door pull of the closet. Then she turned and approached Claude.

Through the dark material, he could see the shadow of her pubic hair. She reached him and began unbuttoning his shirt. She kissed his exposed flesh, then eased the shirt from his shoulders.

"Oh!" she moaned when he cupped and squeezed her buttocks through the silky feeling material of her pantyhose.

She began to undo his belt, but he easily picked her up and threw her onto the unmade bed. Sue Lynn giggled as Claude stripped out of his clothing, then flopped onto the bed, between her splayed legs.

"Ooh!" she moaned as he began gnawing on her pussy through the pantyhose.

He sucked hard, trying to taste her through the silky nylon and cotton gusset of her crotch. She ran her fingers through his blond hair and hunched her crotch upward, assisting him in his quest.

He finally peeled the hosiery down, exposing her belly and wet pussy. Then he made her roll onto her hands and knees.

"Oh!" she cried out as he drove his hard cock into her

"Oh, God yes!" she cried out when he impulsively slapped her sweetly rounded backside.

She gave a growl and began to shudder in orgasm. Her pussy clamped down on his thrusting member. And he began to pump his semen deep into her pussy.

"Be right back," she said, gasping for breath. "Got to go potty."

"But leave the..." Claude demanded, also gasping for breath.

"I ain't taking them off," Sue Lynn declared, crawling out of the bed.

She returned a moment later, pantyhose again pulled up to her middle. She swiveled and swayed, then marched around the bed, modeling her bobbling breasts and pantyhose clad legs. Then she crawled up onto the bed again and kissed him.

Sunday morning, Sue Lynn woke Claude up with a series of kisses, starting at his forehead and ending at his hairy balls.

"Things are hot to sleep in, you hear?" Sue Lynn complained, indicating her pantyhose.

"But oh my God, they are so sexy," Claude enthused as she stretched out on her belly.

"Uh huh, whatever," Sue Lynn said and noisily sucked on the head of his cock.

She swallowed as much of his cock as she could, small hand stroking what she could not fit into her mouth. He rubbed her backside and she wiggled her buttocks playfully.

"Oh!" she gasped and shuddered when he slapped her buttocks.

"You go to church?" she asked after he'd pumped a load of semen into her mouth, down her throat.

"Uh, every now and then," Claude admitted.

"This one of the 'now and then' times?" Sue Lynn asked, getting out of bed and walking toward the bathroom.

"It could be," Claude agreed.

"Good. You have a baby. That baby needs know about God," Sue Lynn said.

A moment later, the shower started up. Claude imagined her, in pantyhose, standing under the shower's spray. He clambered quickly out of bed.

Inga had let him join her in the shower a few times. Inga had even claimed to like the foreplay. But she would not let him fuck her in the shower. She insisted that only the bed would do.

"Here to get my back?" Sue Lynn giggled when Claude slid the door of the shower open.

She bent at the waist and balanced against the wall.

"Make sure you get ALL of my back," Sue Lynn ordered.

She said she was Baptist, but agreed that God would be present in the Lutheran church as well. A few of Claude's acquaintances did look twice when he and Sue Lynn entered Atonement Lutheran Church in Kimble, Louisiana. He nodded politely to them and then talked with Sue Lynn in hushed tones.

Because the Corvette was a two seater, Sue Lynn did not go with Claude when he drove to Inga's condominium to pick up Charles. Inga pasted a smile on her face, but her eyes were blazing as she spoke to Claude.

"So, uh, who was that little whore I saw you with Saturday?" she growled under her breath as Charles picked up his toys from her living room floor.

"Sue Lynn, but she is not whore," Claude said. "But uh, where was Charles while you and the toy boy were at restaurant, hmm?"

"His sister babysit," Inga snapped, letting the 'toy boy' comment slide.

Stepping outside, Inga's eyes opened wide at the sight of the classic automobile. Then her eyes narrowed to mean little slits.

"You have enough money buy this?" she snarled. "My lawyer will be very interested in hearing about this."

"What?" Claude laughed. "No, no, this is Sue Lynn's car. See? I tell you, she is no whore."

"She, that, this is her car?" Inga sputtered, admiring the long, sleek automobile.

"Cool!" Charles enthused.

"Is very cool," Claude agreed and buckled the child into the car seat.

Charles and Sue Lynn's meeting could not have gone better. She smiled, hugged him tightly, then begged him to show her his room. In his room, Sue Lynn pretended she had no idea what his dump truck did, what his crane did, what his backhoe did.

"Wow, Daddy, did you know you had such a smart little boy?" Sue Lynn praised as she carried Charles to the kitchen for their supper.

"JA, he is genius, wunderkind," Claude enthused.

"But I bet he doesn't eat green beans, does he?" Sue Lynn asked.

"Uh huh!" Charles said and ate his string beans.

"He HATE green bean," Claude confided to Sue Lynn.

She was dutifully impressed by the electromagnet and ran around the small workshop, finding things for the device to pick up. At eight thirty, Claude had to threaten them both with punishment before Charles would take his bath.

"I love you, Sue Lynn," Charles declared.

"Oh! Well, I love you too, Charlie Ivernek," Sue Lynn smiled as she and Claude bathed the four year old boy.

Charles finally did drift off to sleep. Sue Lynn smiled as she entered the bedroom she shared with Claude.

"It was very sweet, when he said he loves you," Claude commented.

"Well, I love him too," Sue Lynn said.

She pulled her tank top sleep shirt on. Then she clambered into the bed.

"And I love the Daddy too," she said.

She put her head on his chest.

"Very much," she said.

Claude frowned down at the top of her blonde head as she snuggled against him. They'd met slightly over seventy two hours earlier. They'd fucked, made love for the first time just under sixty three hours earlier.

He combed his fingers through her long strands of hair and she sighed happily.

At work, Tuff Richards admired the long classic car. Then the CEO helped his head engineer pull the tarp over the car.

"Looks like you enjoying that bonus," Tuff said.

"More than you'd know," Claude said, smiling as the trio of Tuff, Charles, and Claude entered Kendricks Engineering.

At eleven forty nine, Denise Lacombe, who was covering the reception area paged for Claude.

"Sir? This a girl here? Claims she's your girlfriend?" Denise whispered urgently into her headset.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,086 Followers