All Comments on 'Bootcamp for Husbands'

by 0ra11yfix8ed

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraover 12 years ago
CFNM stories like this deserve multiple female votes, so voted accordingly! A full 5+ for this one!

Like all long-term'Sisterhood' believers; This submission was both exciting and acceptable to my well-trained husband, allowing him to understand his place in a 'CFNM' household. Following lives of 'BDSM' and 'exhibitionist' activity, this stimulating fetish kept us young and productive well into our dotage, allowing both partners to enjoy all testosterone depletion techniques to the fullest extent possible.

allenh54allenh54over 12 years ago
More chapters please!

Great story! Would've loved to read about Fred's Saturday at the boot camp. Please consider stories about the physical gym workouts,parties and CFNM weekend club retreats. The workouts could also be supervised by daughters of Sisterhood members. Giving the wives relaxation time at the CFNM spa.

Story was really too short.

How about prequel stories on Mrs. Swanson?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please, MORE Chapters

Wow. I really want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
we live this stile

My wife makes me strip when I get home.around the house she always wants me naked or in a nightgown.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
GREAT!

Please continue this story! I would love for all of them to discuss the events of the weekend and provide some demonstrations. CFNM humiliation is my favorite form of erotica and you do it so well.

CFNMtickledguyCFNMtickledguyover 11 years ago
Didn't want it to end

I sincerely hope you will write more chapters to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
real cfnm

like this story. humiliation at his best.

BarbaraBarbaraover 11 years ago
Swanson's Boot Camp humiliation/pleasures perfectly suited to enhancement of ongoing 'CFNM' lifestyles.

Brilliantly crafted sex adventure, for both C/D or a submissive male exhibitionist type. Long overdue for an erotic 'CFNM' separate category, within 'BDSM Literotica' fetish submissions!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not so much

What he wanted and got, was a divorce. Treat your husband like that and you'll be lucky if you only get a divorce. Worse things can and do happen to women the treat their husbands with a lack of love and respect. Bitches be crazy! That's why they're divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SubmissiveMale

I wish I were Fred and could be paraded before a room full of women naked. I shave my sex so that it is completely visible and available. I would consider it an honor to be examined and trained to be a good husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow!

What a hot story!!!

perhygurl19perhygurl19over 8 years ago
Excellent

I really enjoyed this story, would have loved to read another chapter on this. I especially enjoy the idea of having the men naked at the gym while their full clothed wives train them and get to enjoy the site of strong naked muscular men at their whim. Great story!

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
Be continued?

I totally agree last comment. I'd love enjoying at the gym and more and more. This has many posibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

any man would beg for the care taken by the special ladies

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The part about the woman tasting his cum was a bit over board. Still there were really great elements in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user0ra11yfix8ed@0ra11yfix8ed
582 Followers
Became curious late in life. Started writing as a sort of self therapy. Acted out. Enjoyed every alternative tried. Took time off to recover from cancer. Enjoy give and take communications so if you have a desire to talk I'm all ears!