Bootcamp for Husbands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fred was in position now, facing a spot midway between his wife and Mrs. Swanson. "Perhaps we will be able to see better if we move to the middle Mrs. Collier, don't you agree?

"Oh yes! I'm glad you suggested that, Mrs. Swanson, yes, this is so much better!" Charlene replied as they took the seats directly in front of the masturbation spectacle unfolding before their eyes.

"Mr. Collier? Can you hear me Mr. Collier?" Mrs. Swanson asked softly.

"Yes...." Fred sighed.

"Mr. Collier, this is your first time being masturbated by members of the Sisterhood. Are you enjoying yourself Mr. Collier?"

"Oh...yes...yesss Mrs. Swanson."

"I was hoping you were Mr. Collier and I want this experience and every experience you have with the Sisters to be as enjoyable as possible. We need your assistance in making this the best experience it can possibly be. Are you willing to help us, Mr. Collier?"

"A.h.h...h yesss," Fred sighed again. His breathing was getting quicker, shallow, almost panting as Liz Caryl slowly stroked his ever more tender cock and Mimi squeezed and pulled on his balls.

"Under normal circumstances, Mr. Collier, the Sisters frown on men talking about their genitals in any direct way. But, when we are helping you the rules are relaxed. We will refer to your penis in more common terms and we expect that you will respond to our efforts by telling exactly what you are feeling. In other words Mr. Collier, you are free to express yourself whenever a Sister is masturbating you, do you understand?"

"Ohhh.h.h....yessss!!!! Yesss Mrs. Swanson!"

"Very good, Mr. Collier! Now put your hands on the ladies shoulders and let them help you relax. That's it, Mr. Collier! Now spread your legs just a little and squat down closer to the plate. Give Mrs. Ward more room to caress your balls....doesn't that feel good, Mr. Collier?"

Mrs. Caryl was stroking Fred's cock very slowly, feeling every tiny nuance of his very stiff and throbbing member. "T.t.that fe.e.els so good Mrs. Caryl! Your hands are so soft but so strong!"

As one woman alternately mashed and then pulled on his balls the other stroked his cock running her hand over the swollen purple knob and then down the entire length of his shaft. Fred felt sensations he could only have imagined before. Mimi's free hand stroked his chest and pinched his nipples while she spoke softly, "Give us nice big spurts, Freddy, you can do it! Lots of nice creamy white cum, Freddy!"

"Yes, Freddy! Do it for us! Nice big boy spurts on the plate!" Liz whispered in his other ear and then spoke directly to Charlene. "As you can see, I'm using the basic underhand grip. This grip gives the masturbatrix the most control because it allows for the most variation in speed! When we would like to prolong the session we use a lighter grip and slower strokes like this. Do you like this, Freddy?"

"Oh.hh ye.s.s.s! Oh fuck! It feels so good. My cock is so tender I think I may explode at any moment." Fred almost squealed. His hips were beginning to buck uncontrollably. "Please help me, help me cum please. I can't hold back I've got to cum now.ow.ow!" Fred squealed as his semen splashed on the plate and beyond to the towel on the floor.

"You're OK, big boy! Nice job! Gather yourself now. That's it. Take a deep breath, another, that's right. Can you stand by yourself now? Fred opened his eyes and looked at his wife. Her eyes were wide open; starring at her husband who only wanted to be naked with clothed women. "What have I started." She wondered.

"Ms. Bridgeway, please take Mr. Collier to the kitchen and prepare some fresh tea." Mrs. Swanson instructed. As they left the room she continued, "Why do you suppose your husband let us do these things, Char? After all, we are really complete strangers."

"I guess he gets some kind of thrill...being the only one naked...in front of a group of women. But... I never expected him to allow strangers to handle his privates like that. He just followed and let things happen! He didn't resist in the least." Char supposed.

"What does your husband do for a living, Char?"

"He's a project supervisor for a construction company."

"Mr. Ward owns a large commercial laundry and Mr. Caryl is a CPA with dozens of clients. Does that give you a clue?

"They're all highly motivated, successful men?"

"Yes, but what else?

"They have a great deal of responsibility for the success of their businesses?"

"And...consequently?"

"They have a great deal of stress?"

"Precisely! So what is it about being naked that appeals to them?"

"They give up control?"

"Yes, but more importantly they allow their spouse to really 'see' them. They trust you implicitly. You see all of their secrets. You accept them. You share their 'dirty' secrets. A wise woman can use this power to her advantage and she must be careful never to abuse her power. Tomorrow we will have some interesting workshops on housekeeping, hair care and massage."

Ms. Bridgeway knocked softly. "Your tea ma'am."

"Please come in." Fred entered with the fresh tea and more cookies. His penis was slightly engorged and bounced nicely as he walked. The ladies chatted as he served. He smiled at his wife and she grinned and winked. She was aroused and he would be allowed to give her a nice tongue bath... if he was very good she might fuck him!

The weekend's workshops provided Charlene with a bounty of tips on using Fred's fetish to her advantage and Fred experienced aspects of CFNM that never entered his fantasies but enhanced his pleasure in ways he never expected. On the drive home Fred was more relaxed than he could remember in recent years. They talked openly for the first time ever about their sex life. They agreed that Fred would spend evenings and weekends completely naked except for those occasions when the kids were home from college or friends and family who had no knowledge of their new life style visited.

They agreed to a schedule of chores for Fred. Monday would be laundry day. Tuesday would be Fred's day to cook. Wednesday was the day for Fred to pamper Char with a foot massage and pedicure. Thursday Char would get a facial and head neck and shoulder massage. Friday would be their date night and Saturday would be devoted to a thorough house cleaning.

When Fred arrived home Friday Char reminded him of their appointment with Dr. Richards. Fred dropped Char off in the front of the building and parked the car while Char went up to the doctor's office. When he finally entered the doctor's waiting room the receptionist, an attractive young woman, greeted him warmly and told him to go right in. The doctor was expecting him.

Fred entered the doctor's private office and was warmly greeted, "Please come in Mr. Collier! Your wife has been telling me all about your weekend with Mrs. Swanson. Did you enjoy yourself?"

Fred blushed. He knew the doctor was well aware of what happened and what his fetishes were but it still bothered him a little. "Yes ma'am, I did." Fred admitted.

"Then why don't you make yourself comfortable, Mr. Collier?" She motioned to the clothes tree in the corner of the office. "And tell me all about it!"

"Yes Mr. Collier!" The young assistant said as she closed the door behind her and took a seat next to Charlene. "Please make yourself comfortable."

"It's alright Fred. Make yourself comfortable." Char encouraged. "This is what you wanted....isn't it?"