Born to Be Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That made Ashley's natural blush manage to stand out against the make up, "W-well...yes..."

"Then let's try something else now." Selena smiled wide, reaching down and going for his arms.

"Selenaaaa..." Ashley gave a half-hearted attempt to lean away, not really trying to escape her though, he could already feel the ghost of a smile starting to tug at his lips.

"Trust me baby! This'll be fun!" Selena called to Ashley no longer whispering, grabbing his wrists and tugging him out of the booth. "Daaaaance with meeeeee!"

"Selenaaaa!" Ashley whined louder this time and pulled futilely against her unstoppable strength. She brought him to the dance floor with little to no effort at all. Giving a last second look over his shoulder at the other girls as if to ask them for help. However it was clear none of them had any intention of standing up to Selena. Vanessa even gave a flirty little wave as Ashley was pulled away.

Of course, not that Ashley would want them to interfere regardless. He was technically resisting her tugs, but not really. He could never say no to that beautiful face, even if it meant getting forced on the dance floor.

She pulled him right into the center of the dance area, the epitome of two total opposites, one tiny, pale, frail and bashful, compared to the other, tall, large, thick, and confident.

Already, Selena was swinging her hips, still holding Ashley's hand and snapped her finger to the beat of the music. "Come on baby girl, let's make everyone in here jealous of us!" She shook her head a few times, letting her curtain of black locks to swing about a little. Her shiny white teeth managing to sparkle through them still.

At first, Ashley just stood there and watched her move, enamoured with how into the beat she was getting so quickly. Her grin was infectious, and it made him want to clap along with her swivels and swift twists.

He was just starting to rock to the music as well when he caught out of the corner of his eye, a pair of eyes staring at him. At first it seemed like nothing, but as he looked away, his gaze fell onto another person watching him at a distant table. A man and a woman, both were looking over subtly moving their heads to the music as well.

Now of course they could just be looking over at the enthusiastic amazon Goddess of a woman dancing on the floor with her tiny friend. But Ashley's anxiety wouldn't allow it to be that easy, it naturally assumed they were staring just directly at him. Judging him, seeing straight through his disguise.

In the booth there was safety, Selena covered him up and they were secluded, but out here now on the dance floor. Everyone was watching...everyone. He was sure of it, he could just feel eyes all over him and he felt his nerves bubbling up inside his body to a nearly unbearable point.

"S...Selena..." He mumbled, loud enough to make it over the volume of the music, but also quiet enough so that he wasn't heard by anybody else but her. "They're...staring at me..." He said quickly, feeling his arms come around his tiny frame to hug himself. The exposing nature of his skirt making him feel so naked and embarrassed in this moment.

Selena stopped dancing the moment she heard the little tremble in his voice, and she cleared her hair out of her eyes in order to take a look at what Ashley was talking about.

Of course there were some people looking over here, but not necessarily directly at them, just in this sort of direction. There were plenty of people on the dance floor, and surely some of those eyes were on Ashley and herself. But she saw no judgement in any of them, no disgust or suspicion, or anything like that. That was all Ashley's brain trying to fill in the blanks with little fearful thoughts to kill his fun.

Well Hell no, she wasn't going to have that. Not tonight, not tomorrow, not ever. Not on her watch.

"Just look at me honey." Selena said, stepping forward and keeping the distance between them as minimal as possible. "Eyes on me. Don't think about anything else."

He looked up at her, "But...people are..."

Selena cut him off, "Don't even pay attention to them, it's just you and me here sweetie. You're all I care about right now, so my eyes are only on you and that's all that matters." She said placing one hand on Ashley's slender waist. "Keep your eyes just on me Ashley. Nothing else around us, just the two of us...alone in the world."

Ashley nodded at her words and did his best to follow her command, keeping his eyes fixed on Selena and the movements of her body. The music playing wasn't that fast paced, or loud and obnoxious like most club tunes, he didn't know the song but it kept just the right amount of beats for Selena to twirl him around, swing her hips and encourage him to move his own in tandem. Lifting their arms to the rhythm.

He watched her moves, her lips mouthed the words 'watch me' and so he did. How she just closed her eyes and swung her hair back and forth. Losing all care for the world in that moment and just dancing to the sound. It made Ashley smile so wide seeing it, "God...she's so beautiful..." He thought, feeling his own small frame begin to rock and twist to the sound of the music.

Selena reopened her eyes and spotted Ashley beginning to move, trying to mime her movements to the best of his ability. "There ya go baby, now you're getting it."

His eyes nervously darted down to her feet to watch them step, then back up to her face. Holding onto her hand with a death grip and hoping to the high Heavens he didn't stumble in his heels or step on her.

Not that his under one-hundred pound frame would probably do anything at all to her of course, but he still wasn't going to risk it.

"Is...is this right?" He asked, "I don't look stupid?"

Selena nearly barked out a harsh laugh when she heard that and immediately shook her head, "Absolutely not baby! You look fucking beautiful."

Ashley looked away bashfully at that, but then turned back to her after a few more moments of shyness. Staring up at his gorgeous. tall, ebony girlfriend. Absolutely perfect in every way, how she smiled at him and held his body close to hers to guide him in how they moved. Pushing him back for a second but holding onto one hand so she may pull him back in with a cute twirl of his body. His skirt swishing briefly around him as he felt his back touch against her front, then spun around once more to be face to face with her again.

The worry and shame of being watched like this, the possibility of being detected and laughed at was quickly blowing away in the wind. As the beat picked up, so did their movements, not to a crazy speed, but fast enough that after a minute or so of the song, the couple was beginning to pant.

Both wearing goofy smiles on their faces and giggling every time the bumped into each other or did a silly extra twirl that didn't necessarily fit in with the song. They didn't care, they were having fun, like Selena said, it was only the two of them in the world right now. Tearing up that dance floor and falling into each other's arms each time.

Amidst the dancing, the swirling and twirling, Ashley continued to appreciate every feature of Selena's face. Taking in the angle of her cheek bones as they lifted ever so slightly with her smile, the majestic glow to her hair with every toss over her shoulder. The touch of her strong hands along his body, bringing him comfort and stability, safety and protection.

As they bumped into each other again, it sounded as if the song was beginning to round down, and Ashley was too wrapped up in appreciating his girlfriend's beauty to anticipate the sudden sweeping dance move she threw at him.

"Eeee!" He squealed as Selena quite literally dipped him over the dance floor as the song wrapped up. Holding him by the small of his back while he held onto her shoulders, the two of them erupting into a giggle fit from the motion, and from the taboo nature of the situation, the secret that the two of them shared, no one else knew. And it was nobody's business, it was only the two of them in the world.

Ashley grinned up at Selena, and she down at him, his hair dangling down above the floor hers dripping by his face. The lights on the ceiling illuminated her face from behind her head, giving her practically a glowing aura over her beauty. Like an Angel descending from Heaven to lift him out of the world and bring him to paradise.

He had always looked over her incredibly fondly, knowing he cared for her a lot. But in this moment, he looked at her...differently. The feelings he had for her seemed to only be getting stronger by the second. He never knew it was possible to fall so fast and so hard for somebody. His hand carefully released her shoulder and went to her face, cupping her cheek and carefully running thumb over it.

Selena's smile softened at the touch and she tilted her head, both of them were breathing heavily, staring into each other's soul in this moment of realization for Ashley.

It was obvious for him because he had never felt this way about anyone before. He'd never had a girlfriend; he never had many serious crushes or anything even remotely close to what he had now. But what he was feeling, how he was falling for this Goddess of a woman, there was only one word he knew that could describe it. His heart swelling, his breath hard, a little layer of sweat on his face. Some would call it silly to be feeling this way so soon into their relationship, but he didn't care. Everybody had the capacity to fall in love quickly, and that's what he was doing right now.

Ashley leaned up from his dipped position and pressed his lips to Selena's. Initiating the kiss in full view of everyone who could see, he didn't care about who may be watching anymore. All that mattered to him was that he was with her, and he wanted her to know that.

She was actually surprised by her girlfriend's boldness, it caught her off guard but not in an unpleasant way. Quite the opposite actually, she smiled into the kiss after her surprised expression quickly melted away and the couple closed their eyes. Gently melding into each other as the noise of their surroundings faded to just a dull distant memory.

"Wooohoooo! You go girls!" They both heard Vanessa's voice encouraging them from the distance. She had her hands cupped over her face and hooted at the two, spurring on their show of affection. "Give it to her good!"

Wordlessly, both Selena and Ashley released one hand from their passionate embrace and pointed them at her. Lifting their middle fingers and flipping her a double birds, the Latina woman cackling proudly at this, feeling like she had trained Ashley well in the ways of the female before sitting back normally in her booth to resume gossip with the other girls.

After nearly an eternity, of lips softly smacking, tongues gently rolling against each other, the pair parted from their kiss, but remained in their dipped over position/ Ashley weighed nothing to her, so she could hold him like this all day.

Selena stared down at him with a fondness one could only dream of having with someone, "Enjoy the dance?" She whispered. Ashley nodded happily, "Me too, and I'm not one for agreeing with Vanessa too often buuut..." Her eyelids drooped looking over him. Taking in the girly outfit he wore and the easy access skirt covering only a third of his legs. "When do you want me to give it to you good?" She teased.

This earned another giddy giggle from Ashley whose arms stroked along Selena's back. His own eyes actually drifting over her form as well, "Hmm...depends." He replied coyly.

"Oh? Depends on what baby?" She questioned.

Ashley grinned, "On how soon we can get the Hell out of here."

Needless to say, the couple were out of there. And out of there faaaaaaast. Selena rushed Ashley off the dance floor and slapped the money for the dinner down on the table, not before demanding that Vanessa covers the tip herself though, then wishing her other friends good night quickly and dashing over to the front exit. Ashley tried to give a quick goodbye as well, but it was very rushed, the two of them were obviously eager to get home to enjoy the rest of their night together.

They both actually ran through the parking lot, both of their high heels clicking loudly on the pavement with each step. The smaller of the two's feet were actually starting to hurt though, high heels apparently, while sexy, held a certain air of challenge to them. In that they required good coordination between the brain and the feet to walk around in and not fall on your face. And also that after prolonged wear, especially with lots of movement like the couple had done, they started to make your feet ache.

Something Ashley committed to memory if he ever planned on wearing them again. Which...he was. It may be a little silly to think this way, but the pain was definitely worth the gain in his opinion. He caught Selena looking at his feet in those heels multiple times, he was pretty damn sure she had a foot fetish as well and just hadn't told him about it yet. But either way, if she liked them, he would absolutely wear them again.

Plus, tonight hadn't been nearly as bad as he was afraid it was going to be. Nobody actually looked at him funny now that he was reflecting on it. Sure a couple of people glanced in his direction throughout the night, but no funny looks, no double takes or long awkward stares. He believed that they pulled it off, that he successfully masqueraded as a girl, and the entire restaurant was none the wiser.

So if their outings were always this successful, then he'd happily be up for dressing like this again. Maybe even in the sexy dress he considered for tonight...

Lord knew the skirt and the tight top was super comfortable on his skin, maybe the dress would feel even better. Maybe he'd even go super teasing with Selena and wear no underwear at all with it on...

"Wow..." Ashley thought as they hurried to Selena's car, just look at him. At the start of the night he was tucking himself under Selena's arm like a frightened little pocket book puppy. And now he was planning on wearing a strapless, form fitting dress with no panties on!

It's amazing what someone is willing to do for somebody that they...

"Come on!" Selena tugged his arm to the car door and flung it open, practically policewoman style shoving his head into the passenger seat to get him inside more quickly and slammed the door behind him. Then nearly did a barrel roll over the hood of the car in order to get to the other side and hopped in herself. "Let's gogogogogo!" Selena spoke quickly, getting some more laughter out of Ashley from her excitability. Clearly eager to get into his pants...

Err...up his skirt? This was still gonna take some getting used to...

Selena nearly broke every traffic law in the book in order to speed home, but Ashley didn't care, he was eager too. Very much, he couldn't recall the last time he was so eager for something in his life.

Maybe when he was a child and eager to see what Santa brought him on Christmas morning? But even then, that didn't feel like it even came close to the idea of being with this woman again.

Knowing how he felt in his heart, he knew that he was in this. He wanted to be with her for the long run, and the kinky dressing up, the gender play, the anal sex, all of it was worth it. He was crazy about her, and he believed that she felt the same way about him. Otherwise why would she be driving like a maniac to get him back home and into her bed.

It was a great feeling...the L word. A very great feeling indeed...

In record breaking time, the couple made it from the restaurant to Selena's residence, and despite her excitement, she still remained gentlemanly about getting out of the car first, and insisting that she walk all the way around to his side so she could open the door for him. Ashley wanted to shake his head and roll his eyes at the gesture, but he couldn't tonight. Not when he was feeling the way he felt, everything she did for him made his heart swoon. He wanted her in every way, she was so kind to him, so sweet, so gentle. She gave him everything he wanted, and everything he didn't know he needed.

So he gratefully thanked her for the assistance and stepped out of the car, high heels no longer on his little feet. Having taken them off on the car ride home, he followed his girlfriend up to the front door. Bare skin on the pavement, but feeling like they were walking on clouds. It felt like after they had spent their first night together, this realization just injecting such a floaty sensation of delight within him.

Ashley was happy, so happy with her.

She unlocked the door and opened it, stepping aside to allow Ashley to enter the home first, which he did with a spring in his step. "See now that wasn't so bad was it?" Selena asked while she closed and locked the door behind them.

Ashley's legs were still pretty wobbly and he had to carry his shoes in his hands. Walking on his delicate bare feet into the home. "Haaah...yeah...you were right Selena. I was just paranoid." He admitted doing one more half-hearted twirl. "That was so much fun."

"Mhmmm." His Amazon girlfriend followed after him. "Told you we'd make them all jealous." Ashley nodded, "I counted eight boys and six girls staring at you on the dance floor tonight. Either wanting to be you, or wanting to be inside you." She joked.

"Selenaaaaa..." Ashley did his trademark whine. To excited and loopy from said elation to really come up with a retort. His red face clearly pleased with the knowledge that he was the star of the show. "Well, I didn't notice them, like you told me, I kept my eyes just on you. I only have eyes for you..." He released the heels from his fingers and allowed them to clatter to the floor.

She watched the shoes hit the floor with a cocked brow, "Oh?"

He nodded, teeth chewing his bottom lip, "Mhm...In fact I've got my eyes on you right now..." Coyly Ashley backed away from Selena, interlocking his fingers behind his back and stepping over towards the stairs. "I like what I see..."

Selena felt a smirk coming on, watching the way Ashley moved his body towards the staircase. Subtly swaying his hips with every backstep, managing to cross one leg over the other, keeping his hands behind him. Enticing her to follow after him, which she did eagerly, but slowly. Savoring this moment of cat and mouse they were having.

"Well...I like what I see on you too baby girl...buuut...I think I wanna see some more..." The two started to play the flirtatious game. The foreplay before they even got to the bedroom.

The feminine boy grinned, "Take a good look then." He gave her a little twirl, swishing his skirt with his momentum and showing off the tight white thong with pink lining he wore. Cradling his already hard little clitty beneath it. He felt his member grow rigid the moment he kissed her on the dance floor, and it hadn't gone don since.

"Nnf..." Selena bit her own lip, loving the spin he gave her, and loving the view of his underwear even more. "I like your choice of panties baby...I think I wanna see them off though." She added.

Ashley shrugged, "Fine by me." And he unclasped his hands from his back and lifted them up under the sides of his skirt. The fabric pulling up just high enough to show his bare thighs as his fingers found their way to the waistband of the thong. He then pinched it, and pulled the material down his legs without taking his skirt off, shimmying his hips to help get them over his shapely bottom, then letting them drop after they made it to his knees. Selena watched the display with half-lidded eyes, they were already beginning to feel the heavy weight of lust baring down on them. Especially when Ashley stepped out of the thong with one foot and used the other to teasingly kick the under garment over to Selena. The innocent looking white little cloth landing perfectly at her feet. "Now you see them off. What are you gonna do about it?"