Born to Be Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blinked back up to Ashley, feeling a powerful pulsation in her chest at this boldness he was displaying. Such a girly, flirtatious attitude that seemed to hit all of her sweet spots. Even now he put his hands back behind him and continued to step to the stairs, eyes on her the whole time with a knowing grin.

"Ohh...you're asking for trouble baby girl..." Selena warned him, but it seemed like Ashley was taking it as more of a promise rather than a threat.

He just continued to smile and leaned forward, "Maybe I am...maybe you should come punish me Daddy..."

That did it.

Even Ashley could see the visible change in Selena's demeanor when he talked like that. Like he struck a forest coated in gasoline with a bolt of lightning. Igniting a wild fire that would be unable to be stopped no matter how much anyone tried.

She took in a deep breath as her core shuddered, and narrowed her gaze. Ashley giggled like a naughty school girl and didn't take any chances waiting. He immediately turned tail and bolted up the stairs, knowing full well that a tyrant of epic lustful proportions was going to be barreling after him.

And that is exactly what happened, it was nearly instant, the moment he made the one-eighty and ran, Selena burst into a sprint as well. Chasing after her naughty girlfriend with a fiendish vigor, he struck all the right nerves with that last statement, and she was going to punish him...appropriately.

"You're in trouble baby! I'm gonna teach you a lesson!" Selena growled in pursuit of him. Her long legs skipping two steps at a time after she cleared the kitchen floor in a nanosecond. Slurring threats and rapey growls the whole way.

While Ashley's much smaller legs stood no chance of outrunning her, he knew this, and yet he didn't care. The chase was part of the thrill, enticing the beast to come after you, wanting to be caught and ravished by it. It made him feel so naughty, so girly, so horny.

"Ahh!" He squealed high pitched, trying to flee as fast as he could, hoping that his slight head start would allow him to at least make it to the bedroom before she managed to grab him. And he did actually make it to the door! But he was lifted inside by the wall of muscle crashing into him and bear hugging his petite frame from behind. "Eeeee! Nooo!" He laughed, playfully kicking his legs as if he didn't want her to catch him, but the smile was evidence enough. This was meant to be, she was meant to have him in her clutches. And now she reaped the spoils of her victim.

"Yyyess!" She growled, practically hurling Ashley onto the bed in front of the door, not even bothering to shut it behind her. His tiny body bouncing high from the distance and force of the throw. Immediately Selena was on the bed as well, looking to be in absolute predator mode as she leaped onto the foot of the bed and crawled up over him.

He tried to backpedal to the pillows but she was over him before his hair even touched them. Slamming her weight down on top of him and mashing their lips together hungrily.

The clothes practically flew off the two of them like nothing, grabby hands desperately clawing at each other to strip them down to nothing but the skin. Mouths slamming into each other over and over, tongues lashing, teeth bumping, bodies grinding. It was the heat of passion that spurred them on, the feverish desire for each other that had them saying to Hell with anymore foreplay!

This time though, it was actually Ashley who managed to crawl away for just long enough to reach his hand into the nightstand, here Selena kept the harness and big black dildo from their previous uses, and the bottle of lube. Playfully tossing the items at her naked body, and eagerly propping his own nude form up onto all fours.

Selena hurriedly did her best to shove the harness up her legs, sticking her feet through the straps and yanking on them like she was late for work and trying to get dressed in a hurry. She clipped everything into place and tightened it securely around her waist, then nearly tore the cap off the bottle of lubricant to dump a very unceremonious amount all over the black fake cock.

All the while, Ashley only continued to tease and titillate her further by wiggling his bottom back and forth, "Come ooooon Daddyyy...I want you noooow...hurry uuuup." He whined, shaking his butt back and forth, then actually bouncing it up and down. Unintentionally twerking it for her, his booty was more than bubbly enough to clap for her, and Selena's eyes practically turned into throbbing hearts at the view.

"Fuuuck baby...you're gonna be the death of me." She said back, squeezing out even more of the cool, slippery fluid onto Ashley's ass crack. Then literally throwing the bottle off of the bed, no longer having use for it. Her voluptuous body approaching him from behind, ebony skin such a beautiful polar opposite to Ashley's creamy white form. One was chiseled and tough, the other was smooth and delicate. Two sides of the coin that made a perfect fit.

Ashley smirked at the comment, "Well then at least you'll die with a happy face."

SMACK

"Ahh!" Ashley yelped as Selena spanked his ass, then crawled forward on her knees to situate her shiny with lube dildo right in between his bountiful butt cheeks. Sandwiching the fake cock meat between his plush pillows and rubbing it back and forth a few times.

"Then time to make me happy baby..." She retorted before pulling her hips back, pointing the dildo straight for his eager star...

The boy gripped the comforter hard, his knuckles cracking from the force of his grip and he took the blanket in between his teeth as well. He knew he was gonna be in for some rough lovin tonight...

First the tip pressed into his entrance with a light push, dipping just a half an inch inside, testing the waters with pressure and opening him up before Selena then sank her cock deeeeeeeeeep into Ashley. His hole quickly swallowing one inch after the next. She watched the experience as it passed in less than three seconds, drilling the dildo all the way inside his slippery hole until it vanished into his tight, clutching boy pussy.

"Ughrrrrghhh!" Ashley groaned, squeezing the blanket in his teeth for a moment, knuckles going white for the initial penetration. It was always the most intense part, feeling something so big just push aaaaall the way inside. And in one swift move too! It was crazy how good it felt, it hurt just a teeny tiny bit and only for a moment before it faded into that dull ache he knew would become pleasant soon enough. "Aaaaahhhaaaaa..." He breathed hotly, releasing the comforter from his jaw.

Selena's hips were flush against Ashley's tushy, the fake balls of the dildo cradling his much smaller cherry nuts in what could almost be seen as a comforting embrace. She gave him a moment to adjust then whispered, "Are you okay?"

He reacted instantly, nodding his head fast, "Yeah! Yeah I'm okay...do it...I want you...fuck me Daddy..."

That was more than enough reassurance for her to begin, "Very well baby, hold on tight..." Her large hands gripped him by the hips, thumbs settling into his love handles before withdrawing her fake dick out of his ass.

"Aaaawwwwoooohhhhh..." He groaned as her cock pulled out all of his insides with it as she went. The muscles clutching her as if they were afraid they'd never see it again and were unwilling to let her leave. Thankfully though, this was not the case, her cock was going to be returning.

Again...and again...and again...and again...

Just as soon as she pulled out, she jammed it back in. Her hips clapping his jiggly booty with each forward thrust. They clapped from the impact of skin on skin and the couple settled into a quick, deep pace with each other. At this point, they had sex so much, there was really no adjustment period needed for their activities anymore. Ashley was fully accustomed to taking it up the butt on a regular basis.

And his prostate was extremely grateful for such a thing as well. Selena's cock punched it with just the right amount of force with each hump into him. Ashley had been hard since the restaurant, but now he was leaking. A long string of precum danced and swirled out of his little clit as it bounced each time she shoved in. The balls jostling up his tiny sack and making his entire inadequate boyhood dance with desire and lust.

"Ohh...my...God...aaahh...Daddyyy..aaaah!" Ashley moaned in delight, pushing himself up fully, so that his arms were all the way straightened below him and he was able to look over his shoulder at her.

She was kneeling proudly behind him, knowing smirk on her face as her hips rocked. Pumping her cock into his bottom for all it was worth, and seeing his flushed little face look back at her with such desire, only served for her to pick up the pace even more...

Her hips pounded into Ashley's rear, the dildo ripping out of his anal ring and stretching it with its sweet girth. The boys face wrinkled up in a crumpled expression of ecstasy and intense bliss. One of his hands coming off the mattress and bracing on the headboard in front of him while the other reached behind him in order to take hold of his ass cheek and spread it wider for Selena to go deeper His moans growing into a cacophonous song of joy that played better than the music from their date in Selena's ears.

She panted through an open-mouthed smile and railed into her boy toy's pussy. Relishing every clap, every bounce of his bottom and every sweet little squeak and squeal of pleasure from his throat. She flicked her hair back over her shoulder and pulled Ashley back onto her to meet up with her thrusts. "That's right baby girl...nnnf...you like Daddies cock?"

Ashley nodded rapidly, "Aaaahhh! Yeesss! I love it! I love it Daddy!" His head curling up as his back arched, incredible ripples of pleasure pulsating through him. It was amazing what she could do to him, they had only just started doing it, but it already felt like he was going to cum. The battering of her balls against his definitely didn't help in his struggle to last long.

But then he thought about it...everything they've done has pointed to Selena being the 'Man' of the relationship. It was her job to please the 'Woman' and make her cum first. So who cares if he didn't last? It wasn't like he needed to prove his stamina to please her, he could just relax and let her cock take him away to cloud nine. His toes curling behind him and his fingers squeezing his supple booty flesh. Eyes still squeezed shut and teeth gnashing his lip, his prostate singing with joy as his pleasure button was pushed a hundred times over.

"Ooooouuu yeah...fuck I love it when you call me Daddy...uuugh!" Selena felt her own arousal bubbling up in her abdomen, not about to cum yet, but loving the way the dildo rubbed her clit. This was perfect, she never wanted anything else, just to have Ashley over and over like this. If she could get that, she could die happy. Never asking for anything else throughout the rest of her days. She just wanted to be with him like this, as dirty and perverted as it may seem, it's what she wanted. "Uggghh...fuck...do you wanna cum sweetie? Ah..."

More aggressive nodding from Ashley, "Yes! Yes! I wanna cum Daddy! Please...oh God! Can I cum Daddy?" He asked, feeling the fuse running short, time was ticking before it would be too late and he'd burst.

And it grew shorter as Selena slapped his rear again with a sharp clap. "Beg me bitch."

"FUCK! Ah please! Pleasepleaseplease! Please Daddy please can I cum!? Please? PLEASE OH FUCK!" Ashley's voice arched as he heard Selena's deep chesty chuckle hearing him beg for mercy. "Oh God I can't hold it Daddy! Please can I cum please?" Even he surprised himself with how much he could reeeeeally want something so bad. Literally BEGGING for it, who knew prostate stimulation could turn him into such a slut for Daddy dick.

"Go ahead baby...let it out..." She gave him permission, reaching forward to suddenly grab both of Ashley's wrists and pull them backwards behind him. Forcing his upper torso to arch as she held his limbs like handle bars and suddenly upped the speed of her hammering to a ludicrous level. "Not like you could ever hold it anyway baby girl..." She whispered among the loud echoing claps of Ashley's ass.

"OHHHH FUUUUUUUCK!" Ashley actually screamed as Selena's hips smashed into his rear, "AAAHH HAAAH HAAAA! FUCKIMCUMMING!" He screamed as his tiny prick began to leak out it's pitiful gooey load. "OOOOOHHHH! FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUGHCKKK!" His voice broke in a high arch as his body tensed up, bouncing and jerking forward and back while Selena railed him. His long brown locks swinging and swishing, matting to his sweaty forehead and face like he was getting the crap kicked out of him. Only he was getting the cum fucked out of him instead.

Selena just grinned and enjoyed the spasms of his tiny body while they lasted, his little legs kicking futilely behind him, as if he was trying to wriggle his way free and crawl away, but she wasn't allowing it. His tight anal muscles squeezing and gripping the false cock so tightly she was worried it might accidentally pop out. Thankfully this wasn't the case though and she managed to keep fucking her little rag doll of a boy toy all the way through his orgasm.

The sticky fluid leaked out of his pulsing clit, staining the blankets below him with drops of white fluid, making such a little mess below him and some of the slippery strands of spunk flicking up onto his little chest and tiny tits from the bouncing. Selena growled in approval, slowing down her speedy thrusts, "Nnnnf...yeeeeeah baby...aah..." She pulled his arms back one more time as she sheathed her cock sooooo deep inside him, her tip definitely touched his tummy, before letting them go.

Ashley weakly falling forward, face first into the blanket and nearly making a mess of himself in his own cum. He panted harshly and weakly just laid there with limp arms for a few moments, "S...sshiiiiit...haaaah..." He managed to eek out in his moment of post bliss, every muscle in his body tingling with delight.

"Oh? What? You think we're done here baby?" Selena suddenly said behind him, her cock still hilted balls deep in his ass.

"H-huh?" Ashley slowly peaked open one eye and glance up at her Goddess like visage. She had both hands on her hips, still on both knees behind him, with a devious grin on her face. Devilish thoughts on the mind as she looked over her worn out bottom.

"We're just getting started baby girl...Daddies not done with you yet..." Her hands came down a second time, only this time they didn't go for his wrists, she brought them under his waist, hooking them around his thighs and pulling back.

The boy's eyes went wide and he yelped as it felt like her cock somehow managed to go even deeper inside of him, "AahhAAHH!" He was lifted off of the bed, entirely! His body's weight being supported on Selena's pelvis as she leaned back to hold his tiny frame up. Selena had seen this position on way too many triple X tiny teen porn sites, where the girl is so small that she's held up completely on her lover's waist. Usually with her arms out in front of her doing a silly 'Superman' pose.

Thankfully, Ashley wasn't putting his arms out like that, but the added pressure of his body weight on the dildo pressed it almost completely flat over her dripping wet pussy. And she knew she was already excited enough from the previous round, she was gonna make herself cum in round two. And force another climax out of him as well while she did it. "Like I said! Better hold on tight my pretty little bitch! NNF!" She grunted as her hips resumed their bucking pace from before. Going a little bit slower from the extra effort she had to put in to work his entire body on hers, but no less hard and deep inside.

"OH...MY...GOD! AAAAHH!" Ashley instantly started screaming again, letting loose numerous howls of sudden pleasure as his prostate, having already been milked, was suddenly forced back into action by another flurry of blows to the tiny gland. "SELEE-SELENAAAAA!"

He wailed like a pornstar and moaned his head off, amazed at how she had such control over him. The same way she did in the shower, bending and contorting his body to her pleasure, he loved it. His mind turned to a mushy putty that she could squeeze and mold into whatever she wanted.

The smile on her face grew wicked and wild, loving his tiny little girly form bouncing and his head shaking with crazy amounts of surprise pleasure. He clearly wasn't expecting the second wave of rutting into him, even less so being hauled up off the mattress and just used like a fleshlight!

But God was it sexy...

He felt like he was gonna cum again...already! And his clit wasn't even hard anymore, at least not really. It was semi with thicker strands of precum squirting out of it every dozen or so thrusts, but it still felt like he was on the verge of cumming. Or did he already cum again? It was hard to tell, time sort of blended together when you're on the end of a magic cock.

Selena turned her own head to the ceiling and grumbled low, "Rrrrghhh...uuugh fuck..." Her voice a gravelly whisper as her pussy melted. Leaking her honey out all over the bud of the dildo, her clit on fire and ready to explode in delight. Her hands gripping Ashley so tightly, she was worried she might end up bruising him, so before she did she decided to make a last minute change to position before she blew. Savagely grunted and growling powerfully while Ashley cried out, ending up babbling praises to her, begging his Daddy to never stop. "Uggh...uurrrrrrgggg...that's it bitch ugh! You want Daddy to cum now? Huh? Tell me you want your Daddy to cum bitch. SAY IT!" She hauled him up closer so that his back was now to her chest. He could feel her busty, ebony breasts bouncing into his back as she did this, her dark nipples just as hard as his tiny pink ones.

"AAAGGHYYEESSSS!" He cried out, "PLEEEASE DADDDYYYYY! CUM! PLEASE CUM FOR MEEEE!" He looked on the verge of tears, his body completely giving in to the mind melting pleasure. Eyes beginning to roll back as his head bobbed from the constant movement.

She turned his head to face her and smashed her lips to his again, rocking her hips into him another few times before her thrusts reached a fever pitch and her arms bear hugged him from behind. His legs curling to wrap around her back at this reverse angle, he could feel her back muscles tensing up as his legs did.

They were cumming together.

Selena groaned loud and low into Ashley's throat and forced him to swallow her pleasure while he cried out back. Another pitiful little spurt of his lust erupting from his weak little cock, trying it's best to shoot out everything it had left, as little as it may be. Their two bodies tensed up in the height of their desire, crushing into each other, their shadows in the dim light melting into one form.

Holding onto each other's bodies for not one...not two...not even three minutes. But five whole minutes of just holding each other in this tensed, amped up state. Riding the high for the first half of it, then slowly coming down to a calmer state of mind between the both of them, and softly molding into each other.

She didn't pull out, keeping her cock buried inside of Ashley as she walked their bodies forward, holding their lips locked onto each other as well in a very long, slow kiss. There were several white stains on the bed that Ashley had left all over in the center, but Selena didn't care about cleanup right now. She just wanted to hold him, to curl up with her Ashley and stay like that for as long as she could.

So she crawled forward, using her legs to push the blankets down and away from them so they could lay without getting more messy than they already were. Then set him down onto his side with her right at his back, Ashley the little spoon, and Selena the big one.