Born to Be Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only after their heads touched the pillows did they finally break apart from the kiss, one last soft click of their wet lips sounding off as they slowly opened their eyes to look at each other.

And again, Ashley found himself looking up at this Amazonian angel, the feint light from the windows illuminating her dark curtain of hair. Brown eyes sparkling so gorgeously in the light. She was the best thing that had ever happened to him, mind blowing sex, a roof, comfort, protection, stability, and...

That L word...he could feel it. In her eyes looking down on him now, he knew it in his heart. There was no way he could feel so strongly about her and not feel the same coming from her after everything.

His hand drifted up weakly off the bed, and came up to her face, slowly trailing along it like it had in the restaurant. Feeling over her defined cheekbone, tracing her sweaty skin down to her jaw. Selena's hand came up and did the same thing, coming up to Ashley's face and cupping his cheek.

No one ever made Selena this happy before, Ashley was everything she had ever dreamed of. And she couldn't bare the thought of losing him, maybe this was a stupid idea but...she needed to do it.

She needed to let him know how she felt. She didn't care that it had only been a week, she didn't care that her desires were strange and the world would look at her like she was crazy if she was open about it. All that mattered to her was that she and Ashley were compatible, but not just in a sexual sense. Emotionally too, he was so sweet to her, so kind, accepting, caring and...

That L word...she knew it had to be true. In this moment of silence they shared, there was only one thing she wanted more than to kiss him again. And that was to say it...to say it out loud and leave herself out in the open and vulnerable to him. This was the moment, make or break, she knew it and her heart raced with nerves at the thought of it. But she couldn't wait anymore, it needed to be said.

"Ashley..." She started...taking one last breath before going for it. "I want you to know...I-"

"I love you." Ashley cut her off.

Then silence fell between them, the room grew so still as the boy said it first. Selena's heart, pitter pattering in her chest halted for nearly a full three beats before it started pumping again. Only it was accompanied by a battalion of butterflies fluttering around it.

"He...he does love me..." Selena thought, feeling her eyes begin to get glassy. To hear him say it, it made everything just feel right in the world, like everything she had done in her life had led her to this point, and she could die happy now. Although she didn't plan on dying any time soon...no she wanted to spend a great many, many years...with her new lover.

"I love you..." Ashley repeated the three words, his own heart beating out of his chest as he watched those glistening brown orbs begin to sparkle a little brighter. Selena was almost crying, and at first, his anxiety wanted to tell him he fucked up. Thankfully though, her smile widened at his words, and a choke came from her that was half a giggle and half a soft cry. Tears of joy beginning to spill down from her eyes.

"I...I love you too Ashley." She managed to squeak the words out, and his expression also changed from worry to elation upon hearing it.

The gap between the couple was closed once again, and their lips joined in one more of what was to be thousands, if not millions more kisses between the two lovers.

It was a miracle that they found each other, and an even greater one that they discovered what they would mean to each other.

Their relationship, and their love was something written in the stars, something people called soul mates. Something that they knew was special and would last longer than a single lifetime.

The two of them were made for each other, it was destiny.

It was what they were Born To Be.

Together.

*****

A.N. Now you see my concern XD I title dropped the story, lmao.

There's so many more chapters of these too to come, and I hope you all stick around to read them :)

Thank you for your time, and I'll see you all in the next one!

Next Chapter: A Couple's Wager