Born to Be Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Surprise! Breakfast." Ashley cheered, still keeping his voice down though to not jolt her. He did a little curtsy to show off the contents of the tray, and moved to the edge of the bed. "You slept in and I was awake, so I wanted to make you something special. Especially since we don't have anything to do today."

Selena's eyes really started to open up now as Ashley closed in and the tray did as well. First thing in the morning and her mouth was watering. She sat up straight and looked over the banquet prepared just for her. Her jaw slowly drooping to a hanging state, "Baby...wow, this is...wha...I..." She stumbled a bit over her words as Ashley laid the tray out in her lap, still covered by blankets. He was so proper in how everything had its own space. The food, silverware, napkins, the whole lot. "I...I don't know what to say. This is so nice!" Selena smiled, waking up much quicker than she thought she would. "You did this for me?"

"Of course!" Ashley said, with the tray placed, he crawled along the bottom of the bed now to loop his way back around to her side where he always slept and knelt there. "You've always been so good to me, even when you're a meanie." He teased, "So I wanted to do something nice for you. And I haven't gotten the chance to make you breakfast in bed for a bit so...you like it?" He trailed off, asking her hopefully.

"Yes! Oh my God babe!" She leaned over, careful not to spill anything on the tray and planted an ecstatic kiss on Ashley's lips. He squeaked in surprise but smiled into it as she retreated and moved to pick up the fork and knife. "This is awesome, hmmm and it smells so good!"

Ashley's grin couldn't get any wider, seeing her react this way was the perfect payment for the work he put into it. How she just lit up and started to chow down, going for the bacon first of course, she crunched into the extra crisp slices of meat mightily. Chewed for a moment, then hummed in satisfaction at the salty flavor.

"Enjoy it while you can cuz I might steal some of that bacon, it looks like I did a good job." He teased her again. Selena was definitely the prime meat eater of the house, but Ashley wasn't a vegetarian or anything. It's just protein seemed to just wash right through him no matter how much he ate, all he got from it was the fat in his butt. However he did like to indulge every now and again though so he was considering stealing some in addition to the bit he had downstairs.

Selena giggled in-between bites and shook her head, "Ah uh, my bacon. You made it for me, mine forever."

"Oh come oooon just a liiiiittle piece?" Ashley teased leaning over well into Selena's personal bubble. "I made it all with looooooove."

Just then Selena turned her head to face Ashley, a strip of bacon in-between her teeth, but not bit into yet. She tilted her chin up as if she was offering this piece to him wordlessly. Ashley gleefully took this as a sign and snapped his teeth onto the exposed end, lady and the tramp style sharing bacon.

The pair chuckled at that and chewed away while Selena continued to dig in, "Thank you honey, I love you."

Ashley leaned onto her shoulder, "I love you too."

That wasn't the only piece she shared also, while Selena ate, she continuously offered Ashley bits of the feast. Sticking her fork into the fluffy pieces of pancake and holding them up to his lips for him to nom on. Even though he insisted he was happy with just the one bite of bacon, Selena insisted right back that they share. And so they did, cleaning the tray together, Selena downing her mug of coffee and both of them sharing the orange juice.

Once the meal was done, Selena finally got out of bed to use the bathroom and brush her teeth. While Ashley took the tray and dishes back downstairs to rinse them before loading them into the dishwasher. Then headed into the living room, stretching out his arms above his head and plopping down on the couch to watch some TV as he waited for his lover to return.

He was flipping through the channels by the time that Selena finally made it down stairs, still stark naked without a single stitch adorning her glorious body. And Ashley was treated to a very nice show of her breasts bouncing while she walked to the couch. "Whatcha watchin?" She asked before collapsing onto the couch as well. Much more peppy and awake now with her full belly.

"Ehh, just flipping around, nothing really good on. I was thinking about switching it over to Netflix or Amazon." He told her, quickly leaning into her side like always.

Her arm looped over his shoulders for a moment before she spoke again, "Hey, isn't it supposed to be raining today?" She asked randomly.

Ashley looked up at her, "Um...I don't know? Why?"

"Cuz look outside." Selena said, standing up and ending the short cuddle they had on the couch. Briskly walking to the windows behind the TV and parting the shades.

That made Ashley sit up quick, "Geez baby! Put some clothes on if you're gonna stand in the window!" He warned, "Somebody could see you!"

She looked back at him with a smirk, "Well than they're getting quite the show aren't they?" She winked, then turn back to look outside. "But seriously, look how beautiful it is!" She pulled the blinds up completely, allowing the natural sunlight to pour into the house. All the white walls quickly reflecting the illumination and making it ten times brighter in the room. "Turn on the weather really quick, see if it's supposed to rain."

"Okay." Doing as asked, Ashley flipped up the guide and went to the closest weather channel.

"I could've sworn it was supposed to rain..." Selena commented as the TV went from black to a man in a suit talking in front of a green screen. Which the two of them mostly tuned out for the most part as he talked about something going on in a different area.

When the program got to the forecast for today though, it revealed that there was in fact rain predicted for this weekend. But thanks to an unexpected turn of events, the storm clouds dissipated long before making it to their city. Leaving the skies clear and the weather nice and warm in the high seventies.

"Families in your area are gonna be packing up their swimsuits to head to the beach for this unexpected, but no less welcome, sunny weekend!" The weatherman went on with his sickeningly happy face.

But Selena's expression nearly matched his own with enthusiasm, "Oh my God! Babe! We gotta go!"

Ashley blinked, "Huh? Go where?"

"The beach!" She darted over to the couch and sat down beside him again, "It would be so fun! Summer's almost over so we don't have many other chances to go! I'd love to go out there and get some last of the season sun before autumn rolls in."

"I...I mean..." Ashley stammered.

But Selena interrupted, "Pleeeease? It would be so fuuuun, we could go swimming! Make a san castle, tan your pale booty, pleeeeease?" She clasped her hands together, "Pleeeease baby pleeeeease I wanna gooooo." This was a rare sight indeed, Selena begging Ashley for something, and it wasn't sexual! "Plus...you'd get to see me in my swim suuuuit..." And there it is, got sexual.

"Uuum...well..." He thought it over, all of those things were very true, they could have a lot of fun together on the beach. He wasn't particularly a beach goer, but that was mainly because he hadn't had the opportunity to go to them very much growing up. Not that he had never been to one, just not for a long time. It would probably be pretty fun though, especially judging by the big brown puppy dog eyes that Selena was giving him. So he considered it for a moment before coming to a realization, "But...I don't have a swim suit?" He told her.

However instead of deflating, Selena just smirked and cocked an eyebrow, "Oh you don't?" And the sudden change in demeanor along with that look in her eye immediately told Ashley that she must've planned for this some time ago... She then stood up off the couch, still in her naked glory, and held out her hand. "Come with me babygirl..."

She did have something prepared for a situation like this. She had multiple somethings actually.

Stashed away in a secret section of one of her dressers, Selena had multiple swimsuits ready and waiting to be tried on by Ashley. Ranging from average everyday swim wear, to tight, string bikinis, string slings, one piece's, the works. Ashley didn't even know when exactly she picked these up, but somehow she had them, and she encouraged him to try them all on.

He stood in the bathroom now, having tried on two before the one he was slipping into at this moment. Both suits he tried before were a one piece each, since that was the most comfortable for him to try first.

You'd think that Ashley would be comfortable with revealing clothing now, especially after his whole spiel this morning about how in love he was with Selena. But it wasn't her eyes that he was worried about. It was the eyes of the beach goers, public, prying eyes. He'd made it through being in girls clothes in public, yoga clothes in public, even wearing a butt plug in public! But this time...he would be wearing something revealing.

"Ehh...I don't know about this one Selena...the one piece at least covered my belly and stuff but a two piece is...pretty exposing..." Ashley said.

"But you've already tried on two one piece's baby. You gotta let me at least see you in one two piece!" She replied.

His shoulders fell, again it wasn't her he was worried about. "Okay..." Ashley huffed.

"I've seen you in a bra and panties a hundred million times honey!" Selena called from the bedroom, "A little swimsuit isn't gonna make me change my mind about you." She giggled.

"I knooow! I know it's just...well, the first time I'm wearing a swimsuit like this in front of... people and stuff..." Ashley folded his arms, hugging himself bashfully after slipping the bottom part up his shapely legs. The string bra top was next...

Still he had yet to step around the corner. And Selena was confined to the bedroom while she waited for him to come out. She rolled her eyes, "Baby, we're going super early, like you say I've slept in but it's not even nine AM yet. There's hardly gonna be anyone there. And don't worry about getting looks, you know they don't matter cause the only one important who's staring at you is me!" She added. And apparently that was a smart move because she heard Ashley chuckle sweetly behind the wall. "Now bring that booty out here! I wanna see!"

"Okaaay okay..." He said, after tying the strings up in a bow and bringing the top over his head and down his torso to hide his little breasts. He then did a three count before hopping into sight of her. Emerging from the bathroom with his arms back down at his sides. "Okay! What do you think?" His face scrunched up as if he was clenching and bracing for the very worst.

The tiny blue bikini fit him so fucking perfectly. The top supporting his little breasts and even pushing them up cutely to give him A cup cleavage. And the bottom was tight enough to secure his clitty in place leaving no bulge whatsoever.

A cute, fuckable, tiny, brunette spinner in a swimsuit. Selena wanted to start drooling. Her head hung over the side of the bed as she looked at her babygirl. Like she had forgotten that she was supposed to hold it up while she looked at him with wonderment. "Wooooow..." She managed to get out after ten seconds of just staring.

Ashleys crumpled face broke at that and he brushed a lock of hair over his ear. "Do...do you think it looks good?" His other hand fiddling with the strings at the side of the panty part.

"Good? Babe you look fucking hot!" Selena shot off the bed and went up to Ashley. He really didn't know how sexy he actually was. Perfect doll like skin, his brown hair below his shoulders, sky blue doe eyes that just pleaded for dick. In Selena's opinion, Ashley was sexier than she was! And that's saying something.

It was probably due to the fact that he really didn't know how hot he is that added to the overall sex appeal. The innocence and bashful shyness just made him such a delectable little morsel that Selena wanted to devour every night for supper! From the top of his head, to the bottom of his little feet, she could swallow him whole.

Ashley swayed back and forth nervously, "Thank you Daddy but, I'm not nervous about you looking at me, it's other people." His hand by his hair twirled a strand around his index finger. "I've never worn so little in a public place before."

Selena put her arms on both sides of Ashley's shoulders, "Honey, I'm gonna be there with you the whole time. Don't even worry about anybody else, if other people look at you, take it as a compliment. You're a hot piece of ass." She smiled, earning a playful scoff from Ashley. "And if anyone tries to flirt with you, I'll put my foot so far up their ass it'll come out their mouth."

The image got Ashley to bark out a cute laugh, violence was one of Selena's comfort methods when it came to his worries. "Wow, that's good to know." He said between giggles.

She nodded, "Yes, plus...I'm gonna make sure..." Her eyes drooped down Ashley for a moment, checking him out in his new swim attire before making their way back up to his eyes. "That you're only focused on me the whole time we're there." She stood up straight and walked into her closet beside Ashley.

Selena was still naked at this point, but she went far into the back and started to leaf her way through the hanging clothing looking for something.

Ashley tilted his head as he followed her to the door, "What do you mean? What are you looking for?"

But the only thing he got in response at first was a smirk, she didn't even look back at him for a bit until her hands seemed to finally locate what she had been looking for. Then she turned her head to face him again. "My swimsuit..."

Then, she lifted the respective hanger off of the bar and pulled the outfit back, showing off what she planned to wear in public. Ashley's heart started to pound...

A tiny, tight...waaaaaay too small for her, bright green sling bikini. All one single string that connected where her privates would barely be covered. And the portion that was supposed to cover her breasts? She'd be lucky if her areola didn't show out the sides they were so small! Ashley had seen Selena naked a hundred times...but for some reason, even though she was nude right now...he reeeeeeeeally wanted to see her wearing that.

She dangled the suit on her fingers, waving it back and forth and watching Ashley's hypnotized gaze follow it. "Wanna see me try it on baby girl?" Selena asked slowly.

Ashley swallowed a lump in his throat and nodded.

East Shore Beach

It was a pretty quick pack up after the modelling of swim wear finished up, Selena managed to squeeze herself into that tiny sling like it was nothing! And the sight was something that could make penises around the world explode.

Such a Goddess of a woman packed into a tiny outfit like that, Ashley nearly fainted at the sight of it! Maybe because he had seen her naked so much, that the effect of seeing her so scantily clad dealt a heavy hitting blow to his core unlike anything he'd experienced for a while. Selena didn't really wear lingerie, or sexy nightwear or really anything too revealing and naughty. It was either naked, or yoga related attire was the best that you could get for naughty dress up with her.

So Ashley was taking this opportunity gratefully to ogle Selena's body even more than he had this morning. Constantly stealing looks at her while they packed a couple bags, watching her muscled, tight ass swallow that little strand between her cheeks. Ashley wanted to trade places with it, and just bury his face in there until he passed out.

He chewed his lip every time she bent over to pick something up, such a rare occasion that Ashley was the one with the naughty thoughts and stealing looks! This day held numerous possibilities!

Selena loaded up two bags with towels, sun tan oil, sun block, sun glasses, beach blankets and more, while Ashley filled a cooler with some snacks, water bottles and made some sandwiches for them to enjoy for lunch. They figured that they were going to spend a good amount of time at the beach today so he made sure they wouldn't go hungry.

Then Selena took out two robes for them to wear so that they wouldn't have to get out of the car and drive around nearly naked. Mainly for Ashley's sake, since this was his first public outing in such little attire. She wanted him to be able to have something to hide behind if it became too much for him. Because she knew he was going to get a lot of stares, with his petite body and feminine curves. Plus that fucking ASS!

She too stole multiple looks at it while Ashley was making their meals for later, the two of them checking each other out secretly like they were still not in a relationship and had to be sneaky about their desires.

But after everything was packed up, the couple put on their robes, slipped into some sandals, got in the car, and made the fifteen minute drive to the beach.

Selena paid the entry fee of course, the man in the toll booth stealing a good long look at the chocolate and vanilla pair of ladies entering East Shore, then lifted the gate to let them in.

East Shore was the closest beach to Selena's city, and therefore the most popular. But thankfully like Selena said, since it was only nine in the morning, not many people were here yet. Only a few stray early bird families which probably planned a trip, or decided on the spontaneous outing when they too discovered it was going to be a beautiful day.

The car was parked out in the small grass field just before the beach, the field was mainly for sports like games that couldn't be played on sand. Or just for those who wanted to enjoy being out in a field on a picnic or something of that nature without the danger of being splashed or sand washed. So the two 'girls' got out and grabbed their stuff to head down, Selena handling the heavy bags and cooler while Ashley mainly just carried his towel.

The taller of the two power walking a bit, eager to get down by the water while Ashley moved a little slower to look at the surroundings.

It was blue skies as far as the eye could see and the water was sparkling with the light of the sun. Even from this distance it looked beautiful, and there were very few cars here, so his nervousness was already giving way to excitement as they walked.

Before the sand, there was a concrete section that led to a stairway that took you to the beach. But in this section they passed the showers, if you could call a wall with just five water spigots and a knob with no privacy at all showers. Granted they obviously weren't for complete bathing, just for rinsing off sand. And along with them were the bathrooms and a small concession stand. Currently closed but would probably open up later for lunch when more people started to arrive.

They headed down the steps and finally reached the sand of the beach, "This is the best time to show up babe. No people means we can pick the absolute perfect spot!" Selena said to Ashley very cheerfully. And judging by her very excited mood, Ashley was able to hazard a guess that Selena was a beach girl. He hoped that after this first trip, that he would be one too.

"Fingers crossed."

She led Ashley down the center, giving the other few families already arranged in their own spots a wide birth. Stopping maybe only about ten to twenty yards or so from the water, the tide wasn't coming in for a bit, and the distance she decided to set up shop at was at a safe enough range so they wouldn't have to worry about it. "Okay, here should be good." Selena said dropping their bags, "Let's unpack."