Born to Be Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hehe...enjoying yourself?" Selena asked, casting a look at him over her shoulder.

Ashley nodded, "Oh yes...very much." It was such a voluptuous booty, dwarfing his own with its size. And his booty was big and juicy already, but hers was too when compared to HER size. Basically, her ass could literally kill a man in the best way.

"Well don't forget my back baby...I'm more than just tits and ass." She teased, it was funny how in this brief moment the tables were turned in the couple. Ashley was being the pervy one and feeling her up as much as possible under the pretense of lathering her in san tan. Albeit it was Selena's idea of course, but no less comical in the grand scheme of things.

He heeded her statement as well, and after a minute of reeeeally making sure that her bottom was covered in oil, he went up to her muscled, but still smooth back. Going to work immediately and covering the last part of her with a good helping of the oil and massaging it in.

The pale teen looked over how much of the oil remained and felt a little embarrassed, "I uhm...may have used a little bit too much."

Selena quirked a brow, "Hmm? I feel fine baby, not cakey or gross."

"No no, I mean, the bottles almost empty." He corrected.

"Ohhh, heehee!" Selena giggled, "Well maybe you shouldn't have used so much on my tits and my ass." She teased after he finished with her back, rolling over onto her side to display her glowing body to him.

Ashley sunk his head a little and raised his shoulders, "Oops?" The couple shared a sweet laugh at that and Selena leaned in for their first beach kiss. Ashley quickly responding to it and leaning his head to the side, pressing their lips together while the distant sound of waves on the shore washed around them.

The kiss lasted for a few seconds before parting, Ashley slowly opening his eyes with a dreamy smile on his face. Looking over his loving girlfriend fondly, but in his peripheral, he caught the sight of someone standing still not too far off behind her. His eyes flicking over to look and see what the figures were doing.

It was a group of guys with an inflatable football, some coolers and towels. Most of them were just talking, setting up shop down the ways a little, looking to be maybe college aged or so. But two of them were looking in Ashley and Selena's direction, nodding and exchanging some comments that were out of earshot.

Ashley instantly crouched down behind Selena, despite them both sitting down on the blanket still, and she flinched back. "What? What is it?" She looked behind her.

"A bunch of guys Selena. They were staring at us." He replied nervously, ready to just curl into Selena's lap like a toddler and hide from them.

"Ohh don't worry about them honey. They probably think we're just an oddly matched pair of lesbian lovers." She went about it light heartedly, still trying to keep Ashley from buckling into a self-conscious fetal position. "Either that or they just caught sight of the hottest piece of ass on the beach, a.k.a. You." She teased him, poking Ashley between the breasts. "And they're gonna start debating on which one should come over here and try to get you to change teams."

The teen looked at her confused, "Change teams?"

"Turn straight."

That only made him more confused, "But...but I am straig-...ohhhh..." That's when he realized he was dressed like a girl, kissing another girl. And the lesbian comment made more sense. "Well, ew! No, I'm not gay. I only want you." He scooted closer to her.

Selena giggled, "That would probably just confuse them even more." What an odd relationship they had, but it was good, and that's what mattered. So Selena glanced back and forth between the newly arrived group of guys, and back at her lover. "Wanna get away from them?"

Ashley lifted his head, "What you mean...like leave? But we just got here..."

Quickly he was corrected, "No, no, not leave, I mean like..." She gestured to the ocean, "Go for a swim? The water looks so nice."

"Ohh." Ashley also turned his attention to the water, the endless shining blue that called to him. The dudes brought a football so they probably weren't planning on spending too much time in the water, and they had only just got here and started to set things up. It would probably be a little bit before they went into the water anyways, so they had at least a few minutes. "Okay, sure." He smiled, "I haven't gone swimming for quite a while."

"Excellent, well than..." Selena stood up and held her hand down towards Ashley, "Shall we my lady?"

Patented Ashley eye roll, "Oh yes glorious knight, take me to the sea!" But he still played along and took Selena's offered hand.

The two love birds practically frolicked down to the water at that, hand in hand, rushing to the blue of the ocean and leaving the new arrivals behind to simply watch their booties as they ran away.

At first contact, Ashley squeaked in surprise, the biting chill of the ocean touching his toes in an adrenaline inducing jolt from the temperature. "Eek! That's cold!"

"It's the ocean honey!" Selena was less affected by it, taking Ashley by both hands while she walked backwards into the water, "It's supposed to be brisk!" Ashley definitely dragged his feet a little heading into the water, asking multiple times for an extra few seconds to let his body adjust to the cold.

Eventually, after a long entry process, Ashley got up to his waist, then his chest in the water and started to tread. While Selena was only up to her midsection, she didn't mind basically sitting down to allow herself to float while they caught some waves. They didn't bring any surfing or boogie boarding equipment, just the two of them and the steady push and pull of retracting waves that rose up and splashed down on them.

It had been ages since Ashley had gone swimming, but it was just like riding a bicycle. And way more fun! Plus, being the two trouble makers that they are, one could only guess how short an amount of time had passed before they began splashing each other.

Girly screams and squeals echoed in the ocean, Selena being a force to be reckoned with thanks to her strength. She could mash huge waves of water into Ashley's face, but thanks to Ashley's tinier size and nimble acrobatics, he could dive under and sneak around. Even getting under her legs like he planned to the day they wrestled. Popping up for a splash and diving again, leaping out to surprise her and climbing all over Selena's wet form like an aquatic monkey.

This was as close as they could get to Heaven on Earth. Other people eventually started to come into the water, including some of the boys from the beach. But the two of them stayed so occupied either water fighting, riding waves, or cuddling up in a floating position to just hold each other while they dripped wet and the current rocked them along.

It only felt like a few minutes to the two of them, but time was flying by. The sun starting in the East and rising up to almost directly overhead while the couple lost hours in the water. Just now coming out of another mini-cuddle session, Selena's arms around Ashley tenderly, engaging in the hundreth wet, salty kiss of today. "You think...people are bugged by...us kissing?" Ashley asked amidst lip smacking.

Selena's eyes did a half roll, "You need to stop worrying about what other people think baby girl." She told him, her hands lowering to Ashley's hips under the water. "The only thing on all of their minds is either they're wicked jealous that we're happy, or they wanna get into your pants and fuck your twelve out of ten booty."

"I'm sorryyyy, I just can't help it, I get self-conscious a lot. Even before I met you I was always a little nervous about my appearance." He told her truthfully.

"Well before you met me you were dressing like a boy, now you're a sexy girl that everybody wants to be inside of." Ashley's eyes widened at the statement.

His mouth stuttered with it's movements, as if he was struggling to find the right words to reply with, "Wow, that's...the oddest compliment I've ever gotten."

She shrugged, "Well..." Then sank down onto her knees, Ashley still floating above her so that she had to actually look up at him from below. Another rare sight, "You are perfect, in every way. People look at you because they want you, or they want to be you. You are a Miracle Ashley Walker, don't you ever let anyone think otherwise. You are my angel, and my love." She kissed his wet belly.

"Awww...Selena..." Ashley crumpled his face again, but not in disgust or apprehension. But out of a sudden whoosh feeling in his heart from her little speech. Maybe he did put a little too much care into what others thought about him. But the thing was, he didn't dress like this for them. He didn't become all girly and feminine for the approval for others. He did it for his Daddy, Selena. All he wanted was to please her, and only her. So if his attire made her happy, that was more than enough for him. "I love you too." He replied, trying to force back the urge to cry at her words. God he may still be a boy, but he was such a girl.

His Amazon smiled, "Good. And I'm gonna prove it that you're perfect, and that no one can tell you otherwise." She stood back up to her full height.

He tilted his head, "How?"

Suddenly her hand lifted out of the water, "Missing something?"

His bikini bottom...it was in her hand, swaying back and forth, waterlogged and dripping. And it took Ashley a few seconds to really process the image, like dots carefully connecting in his head before it struck like lightning. His head darting down to look into the ocean water.

"THAT SNEAKY LITTLE!" When she knelt down and lowered her hands, she must've covertly grabbed the strings of his suit and just slipped them right out from under his little legs. And since she had him so occupied with her loving speech, he totally missed her removing them. He didn't even feel it! "SELENA!" His hands shot down between his legs and covered his crotch immediately. Head then swivelling around in a near three sixty to see if anyone was looking at them.

And currently nobody seemed to be interested, but there were more people arriving now, more and more people showing up as the day went on and going in the water than Ashley was okay with.

Selena of course, just laughed maniacally. "Hahahaha! See? It doesn't matter what you're wearing, even if you're wearing nothing at aaaaall." She sang, swinging the bottoms on her fingers like a kitty toy on a string.

With Ashley of course being the perfect little rambunctious kitty, instantly diving for the bottoms and making a grab for them. Which Selena easily swept her arm away from him in a surprise game of keep away. Using her superior height to her advantage and holding the garment just out of her baby girls reach. "That's not funny! Give it back!" Ashley yelled, diving at Selena over and over again. But being conscious of his bottom, making sure not to leap too hard or he risked exposing his bare tushy to the world.

But this made it more difficult to contend with her, thanks to her massive height, he needed to leap high in order to make a good attempt to grab them. And if he did that, his lower body would be out of the protection the water offered.

Selena of course was having a wonderful time, "Oh! You almost got it that time! Heehee! So close! So close baby!" She purposely stayed near Ashley in the water, trying to give him an actual chance to steal his bottoms back, but as with everything she did, she had a second purpose for doing this. Every time he got close enough for their skin to touch, she reached around to his back, where the bikini top was tied and made a grab for the string.

Her first couple of tries missed, but on the third, she got a hold of the twine and pulled. And the visual result was instant, the top straps of the bra portion drooped over his shoulders and started to slip away.

Unfortunately though Ashley managed to notice this happening before she managed to swipe his top away too, leaving him butt naked in the water. "EEP! NO!" He flailed backwards, dodging Selena's grabby hands and crossing his arms over his chest to hold his top in place. "Why are you trying to strip meeee? Selena there's people!"

"You said that earlier and that didn't stop me remember?" She grinned evilly. "Again, I'm just trying to remind you that you're drop dead gorgeous, and you don't need to worry about what other people think of how you look. Because it's only one of two things, one, I wish I had a body like that, or two, I wish I could fuck somebody with a body like that. Now gimmie that top..." She started to tread forward, now practically chasing Ashley down like a shark.

He shook his head, desperately trying to tie his top back into place, "Nooo! No Selena, away! Away with you!" He kicked water at her, "Come ooon I was having so much fuuun stop being meeeean!" He complained.

She groaned, feeling the weight of Ashley's guilt trip already, "You're no fun." She stopped chasing him, standing up straight in the water. "But fine, if you don't wanna skinny dip then fine, I guess I'll just head back to the sand and relax in the sun alone." The water droplets sliding off of Selena's perfect body while she turned away from Ashley and started to head back to the shore.

"Hey! Wait! You have my bottoms!" Ashley rapidly began swimming after her.

"I know, better come get them quick before I'm out of the water." She held them behind her, available for Ashley to snag them, but didn't stop her path to the sand. Giving the poor thing a time limit to grab them, otherwise he'd be running to the shore with his bouncing pale butt out and little clit in the open for the world to see.

Ashley swam like an olympian to make it to her in time, splashing huge blasts of water at both sides until his hand came within reach and he quickly grabbed the lower half of his swimsuit out of Selena's thieving hands. "Ugh! You are the worst!" Ashley groaned at her, dragging himself back down into the water to his neck so that he could slip the bottoms back up his legs. Regaining a slight amount of dignity despite his tomato face.

Selena cackled as he said that, "You love me!" And kept on walking until she was out of the water, bundling up her hair in one hand and wringing it out to the side. Then headed back towards their spot in the sand. Since it was now past noon, there was a much greater population occupying the beach now. A few more groups and couples were a little closer to their spot, and the college guys were still decently close to them as well.

One or two of those guys looked Selena's way for that extra second that definitely showed it wasn't just a cursory glance. They were checking herself and Ashley out, and she did feel slightly worried that they might come up and try to flirt at some point. And while Selena knew she could handle it, she had no idea how Ashley would actually take something like that happening. She'd teased him about it, but Ashley had yet to be straight up hit on by another man or woman.

She was going to have to be ready for the worst should it happen, teasing him in the water was fun, and she would never actually expose his bare butt to the world like that. But when it came to other people approaching Ashley, they were different, they weren't Selena. For all she knew some of those guys could be the type that didn't take no for an answer, or the type that when they stole his swimsuit, they refused to give it back unless he came out of the water.

Selena may be a little mean sometimes, but she wasn't a bitch. But that didn't mean she wasn't prepared to deal with one... So those boys better be careful, she was ready to protect her territory.

Ashley eventually emerged from the water was well, and repeated the same motion that Selena did when she first came out. Gathering up all his hair in his hands, leaning to the side and wringing it out as best he could. Then swinging it back over his shoulder and heading up the shore to their beach blanket.

A sight for the ages is what he was while he walked, even though he was a little pouty from the theft of his bottoms. He still was a fantastic thing to see coming out of the ocean, tight blue bikini, now all together, the only thing covering his sopping wet form. Selena watched him closely while she toweled herself off, thinking that this would be the perfect start to a porno movie, Ashley walking out of the water like this.

He marched up to the blanket and shot Selena a look, "So not cool." Bending over and swiping up his towel out of the bags while Selena just smiled at him. The two of them now drying themselves off of the salt water and sitting themselves down on the blanket. "Well, now that, that travesty has ended, are you hungry?"

Before she even answered, Ashley was reaching into the cooler they brought along and taking out several of the wrapped sandwiches he prepared earlier. Selena scooched over to be close to him, "Always for your food." She gave him an answer as Ashley offered one of the Seran wrapped snacks to her. They both unwrapped their meals and ate quietly together, bringing out some water bottles and bags of chips as well to compliment their meal. Making small talk about how the day was going so far.

And while Ashley obviously had some complaints, namely with the case of the stolen bottoms, he conceded that today was amazing so far. He himself was quickly becoming a beach girl just like her Daddy.

Selena hugged him close and they both finished their meals up, discarding their trash in a plastic bag to dispose of away from the beach later.

Because only losers litter the beach.

Then they took this time to both lay back and just relax, Ashley getting his first ever tan. And thankfully the sunblock Selena slathered him in was waterproof, so there was no need to re-apply any to him. They both got comfortable on the blanket and just allowed their skin to soak up all the suns rays they could.

Now this, was relaxing. Ashley never knew how soothing just lying nearly naked in the sun could be. It's heat was like a natural blanket wrapping him up, and Selena's hand interlaced their fingers together at his side so he still had her with him. She also provided the smaller teen a pair of sunglasses to wear, because even with your eyes closed in direct sunlight, it can cause damage. So she was protecting her babies precious ocean blues.

And the noises of families and beach roamers around them just all seemed to slowly fade into the background. It felt like it was just the two of them in this quiet moment, enjoying a sun bath and each others presence. Both a little tired from the hours of splashing and swimming about, with full bellies, now a little catnap seemed like the absolute perfect idea. Ashley was pretty sure he had already dozed off a couple of times, aside from when he peaked open an eye to look over at Selena and see how she was doing.

It looked like his Amazon was out like a light, peaceful look on her face, similar to the one in bed this morning. And Ashley smiled, turning his head back to face the sky and closing his eyes again, ready to drift off once more.

"Hey ladies, excuse us?" Ashley's eyes shot open and he looked up, Selena also immediately sitting up onto her elbows and looking at this person standing near them.

"Damn it, did they really have to?" Selena thought seeing the object of her worries from earlier. Some douchey looking blonde guy with frosted tips in blue swim trunks stood only a few feet away from their blanket.

Absolutely not Selena's type, wasn't necessarily a bad looking fellow, just he gave off this aura of, 'pot head/F's in everything/doesn't believe in life after school.' Behind him a few yards, they could see the group he was with looking on in the moment, apparently done playing football and were now trying to pick up some chicks to take back to their frat or something stupid.