Born to Be Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmhmmmm..." Selena moaned into Ashley's tushy, hugging him tighter as well and going double time on his hole. Plunging her tongue in deeply and swirling it all around, trying to make him cum.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Yes Daddy! Yes!" His gasps and voice always went so cutely high pitched when he came, followed by a final sharp gasp as he felt the wave rise up and crash down. "O-oh! Ooooooohhh!" But before he could react, Selena's mouth left his asshole and suddenly engulfed his full dicklet and both balls! Sucking like a mad woman and forcing his little cummy load out into her mouth. "AAH! OHMYGOSSHHAAAGH!" The sensation hit him like a hurricane, causing Ashley's tiny form to writhe and struggle around Selena, for the first time in quite a bit, his orgasm had a little pulse to it rather than just softly leaking out.

She didn't let a single drop spill, after rimming his delicious booty, she got to sample a taste of his yummy little load. It had been a while since she tasted it, and it was just as sweet as he was. So she sucked on his whole boyhood hard, treating it like an actual boys equipment for a moment before letting it pop out of her mouth when she was sure it was dry. She swallowed everything, licking her lips and leaving no mess.

"Enjoy baby?" She asked the limp Ashley hanging beneath her, who's eyes were glazed over with a happy upside down smile. He nodded though in response, "Ready for me to fuck you?"

That woke him up though and he looked up at her, "Yes! Yes please Daddy."

Selena carefully manipulated Ashley in her arms, not letting him touch the ground as she flipped him over, back right side up and gave him another kiss. Letting him taste himself for a second before kneeling on the bed, laying Ashley down onto his side and slipping in behind him.

Ashley scooted in a little bit and supported his weight on his elbow, laying one leg out to the side and lifting the other one at a ninety degree angle while Selena slid in to spoon him. Her cock and his pussy lubed up enough, she took hold of it in her hands and guided the tip to his hole. Rubbing it around the little star a few times before applying the pressure needed to get the slippery tip right inside.

His head tilted back as it first pushed in, and he drew in a hiss of a breath through gritted teeth. All eight inches followed suit with the head, sinking nice and deep into the familiar home of Ashley's belly. Up until the balls rested against his bubble cheeks. Selena braced one hand under the back of Ashley's knee and propped herself up with her other arms elbow, getting right into a slow, deep, and steady rhythm.

Unlike their last session, rough, wild, and dirty, this was the total opposite. Careful, slow, loving and passionate. Selena dipped her head down to Ashley's neck and kissed the sensitive flesh, while the teen's head leaned far to the side to give her the room she needed, his eyes closed and lips parted slightly. Releasing soft, approving moans of pleasure from the slow build of their lovemaking. His toes flexed on his lifted leg and curled a little as the sensations of pleasure coursed into his veins slowly, methodically, almost like an edging torture, but more fulfilling.

He lifted his arm to hook it around the back of Selena's head and turned to face her, Selena looking up at him and locking lips the moment they met eyes. Her hips keeping a nice beat to them, tapping his bottom with her pelvis at the pace of a ticking clock.

Her arm lowered down his leg and reached further towards him so she could still hold his leg up, but at the same time hug his belly closer to her, keeping him tightly pressed to her front while she fucked him. Ashley's hips softly gyrating to meet with her thrusts, pushing back into her as she pushed forward into him.

A perfect symphony of love between them, rough and wild sex was all good and fun, but this type of passion was where the true feelings shined. When the couple took time to slow down, and really experience each other.

It felt good, it felt right.

They continued to kiss for a while until Selena's lips trailed back down the side of Ashley's face, kissing down his neck and to his shoulder before pulling back and leaning away to move her hips a little bit faster.

"Aaaah...oooouuououuuu...Daddyy...haa...you make me feel so good..." Ashley moaned, looking at Selena with such a love and lust shining through his eyes.

Selena nearly came right there, her pussy getting a good rub down by the bud of this dildo. One of the reasons it was her favorite was because it rubbed her the right way no matter how she fucked. And that look from Ashley accompanied with the little words he said were almost enough to send her over. But she held off, not finished with him yet. "Haahh...come here baby...come to Daddy..." Selena shifted her position.

Using her arm that held his belly, she pulled Ashley up onto her while she rolled onto her back, and for a moment Ashley thought she was going to have him ride her reverse cowgirl. But in typical Selena fashion, she subverted his expectations by lifting her other arm underneath his opposite leg. Firmly grabbing under the both of them and bringing her hands up to hold him behind his neck. Putting him in another full nelson.

"Uughh...you...you and your...full nelsonss..aahhh..." This one was a little different though compared to what she use to do. They were lying down with Ashley arched upwards like this, rather than her bending him over in front of her midair. So there was some variation.

"Oh...you...love it..." Selena whispered from behind him and picked up her pace again. Now using the strength of her legs to drill her cock up into his depths. His legs now bouncing and flopping a little with the manipulation of his tiny body.

And Ashley couldn't deny it, he really did. How she moved him around like a pretty doll for her and his pleasure. It was great, so rather than continue to complain or tease. Ashley just closed his eyes and relaxed, letting the feelings wash over him of her amazing magic cock.

The bed creaked softly from their movements, growing louder as they sped up, getting more and more audible the harder the two of them went at it. Selena keeping Ashley in this helpless position, watching her cock plow into him and his own little clitty squirting out precum, ready to start leaking the real thing at any second.

Selena's grunts and panting getting louder, her own orgasm approaching as well in these final moments. "Urgg...gugh...baby...I'm gonna cum..." Selena whispered to Ashley, "Are you gonna cum with me?" Her fake balls slapping Ashley's bubbly tushy.

He felt his eyes start to roll back at the sound of her voice, so raspy, so ready for that final release. It excited him beyond belief, it made every nerve tingle, and it made him want to cum too, "Uuuoooouuu! Yes Daddy! Please cum for me...Ohhh please cum for me and make me cuuum!" His jaw hanging low as he wailed feeling the rush build up inside.

"Ohhh fuuuck, cum baby...cum for me...cum! Uurrrrr...ggguuh!" Selena growled for a moment, straining as her grip tightened, every muscle in her legs going rigid as her climax built and built...until exploding within her and she released a long grunt of satisfaction. Her cunt quivering and pulsing with delight.

Ashley's ass constricting the railing dick inside it, hugging it as Ashley hugged Selena, her cock making him feel so good. His clit started to leak, the snow white, sticky mess squirting a little onto his tummy. Cute little spurts of joy, the two of them reaching their peak together.

They fell apart soon after, Selena's fake cock flopping out of Ashley's ass, both parties panting heavily, splayed out in the sheets around them. Selena very uncaringly shuffling her legs to take off the strap on harness. Throwing it out of the bed now that they both were spent and done.

Weakly, Ashley attempted to crawl over her to get out of the bed and clean up the mess on his tummy, Selena of course stealing a kiss from him before he could make it far. But he didn't plan on being gone for long, the day came and went, and what a fantastic day it was, but now it was time to bed down for the night.

So he stumbled back to the bathroom to clean himself up with a little toilet paper, getting the cum off his stomach, then limped his way to the shared closet. Stealing one of Selena's bedtime shirts and throwing it over his head, the oversized garment swallowing the ninety six pound girly boy. Then wiggled into one of his thongs before slowly shambling back into the bedroom and heading for the bed.

Selena awaiting his arrival with open arms, "Get back here little cutie pie." Smiling at seeing him in another one of her large black t-shirts. Ashley giggled and crawled into the covers with her, moving to lay his head down on her naked chest while she covered them in the blankets. His face nestling in the perfect pillows of her cleavage, he kissed the valley there and she kissed the top of his head.

One hand stroking his hair and the other landing possessively on his ass, Ashley hummed with delight. "Thank you so much for today."

Selena smiled, "Thank you for being my baby girl." She kissed his hair again. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

Ashley snuggled in further, ready to fall asleep in his lovers arms, also giving her one more kiss on the top of her breasts and closing his eyes. She said it again, that one sentence that had bothered him so much earlier today thinking about it. So with a final whisper, he told her the only thing he could think of to comfort her into never thinking like that again. "You'll never have to find out."

*****

A.N. Dawwwwwwhs :333

I fucking love sugary sweet lovey dovey fluffy stuff x) Rough stuff is fun too, but I'm such a sucker for sugar :)

Thank you all for reading and as usual I have more content coming soon to public!

Next Chapter: Naughty Scares