Born to Suck Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,697 Followers

"Yeah, get it nice and wet so I can slip it deep inside you." Sven was saying this to her but he was looking right at me as he said it. I wondered if his words were meant more for her benefit, or mine. "Yeah, today I'm gonna put it all the way into you and have you begging for mercy while I fill up that tight hole of yours." I gasped with a sharp intake of breath as again, he was looking right at me as he said it. I knew that later he was intent on loosening up my bum for a "direct insertion", as he called it. I felt a shiver of fear go through me as I thought about taking that long thick cock inside my little bum-hole.

He put both hands on her head and controlled her sucking the way he wanted it for the next few minutes until he was ready. "Okay, get up there on your back if you want me to fuck you." He lifted her off her knees and she crawled eagerly onto the bed and lay down on her back. As he stepped towards the foot of the bed, she drew her nylon-clad legs up and let her knees drift apart. The heels of her sexy stilettos dug into the bed as I watched her open herself up for him. From my vantage point in the closet, I could see clear up between her creamy inner thighs to the strip of shiny black satin snugly covering her warm pussy.

"Let's get rid of these," Sven said as he got to his knees between her spread legs and reached for her panties. He grabbed them by the waistband and she quickly brought her legs together as he forcefully dragged them down and tossed them aside. Once they were off, she brought her knees back up and let her thighs roll open again to each side.

It was my first look at an exposed pussy and I feasted my eyes on her soft female flesh. She had just a little tuft of brown pubic hair above her long slit and my eyes drifted down to take in the delightful new sight. Her outer lips looked swollen and puffy and between them, her bright pink inner lips were glistening with wetness. I could see her massive chest heaving beneath the corset as she looked up at Sven lustfully as he moved closer to her waiting body. You could see the smoldering arousal emanating from her whole being as she looked up at Sven and waited for him to take her.

"No, I want you over on your hands and knees instead," he said as he grabbed her legs and started to turn her. She quickly flipped over and got onto her hands and knees, her legs on either side of his kneeling body. She looked really good that way, her full curvy body beautifully on display in the flattering corset. I looked at her heavy round breasts hanging down over the sheets. Still sensually encased in the shimmering satin, they still seemed to be begging for hands to encompass and heft them. She was facing away from me and I had a perfect view of her gorgeous full bum as Sven moved close in behind her.

"Claire, you have such a nice ass, you really should show it off more," he said as he ran his hands over the smooth round globes of her lush backside. He turned and looked at me and gave me another big smile as he ran his big hands all over her sumptuous cheeks. "And it looks like you're good and wet, too." He slid one hand down and I saw his long middle finger slide into the warm groove of her slit.

"Mmmmm," she let out a little purr of pleasure as he ran his long finger deep into her. He kept his body to the side so I could clearly see and he was looking more in my direction than at her as he started to saw his finger back and forth inside her.

"Oh yeah, you are nice and wet. I bet you've been thinking about this all day, haven't you Claire?"

"Oh God, yes," she said with a groan as she rolled her wide hips back against his probing finger. As he kept his finger working back and forth inside her, he turned to face me.

"And your clit is nice and swollen too." He slid the tip of his finger over a protruding red nodule at the top of her slit and as he held her lips apart, he looked towards me as if to say, "See Joey, here's where it is." As he circled his glistening finger all around, I stared intently at the fiery little spire he had talked to me about in the truck. He rubbed his fingertip over the stiff little knob and she let out a deep groan before he released her fleshy pussy-lips and slid his finger back into her beckoning slot.

"So are you gonna be happy with my finger inside you?" he asked with a wicked smile on his face.

"No," she said with a note of anguish in her voice, "please Sven."

"What is it you want?" he asked and looked at me with a teasing smile on his face.

"Your cock....I need your cock!" she pleaded as wriggled her round lush bum back towards him.

"Well, if that's what you want, who am I to deny a beautiful woman." With his enormous cock thrusting out before him, he withdrew his finger from inside her and inched forward on his knees. He pushed down on the top of his cock until the engorged helmet was poised right behind her wet dripping slit. I had a perfect view as he slowly moved forward and started to insert the wide flared crown between her pink pouting labia. I saw them spread out like my lips had done as they adhered to the sensitive membranes of his throbbing knob. Once he had the tip nestled between the gripping lips of her pussy, he took his hand off the top and took a firm hold on her broad hips. He looked at me one more time and gave me a knowing smile and a nod, and then I saw him start to flex forward.

"Oh fuuuuuccccckkkk....," Aunt Claire let out a long drawn-out groan and I saw her body go rigid as Sven's long thick cock started to split her wide open. "Oh my God," I thought as I watched her cunt stretching around his cock as he slowly fed it into her inch by inch. I pictured him doing the same to my own little boy-pussy and I shuddered at the idea of his enormous cock tearing me in two. She was gasping and groaning as Sven held tightly to her hips and insistently drove it into her until his cock had totally disappeared from view. He stopped his forward movement with his groin pressed up tightly against her, the full length of his 11" cock buried inside her hot tight cunt.

"Omigod....omigod," she groaned loudly and her head flung from side to side as he totally impaled her on his cunt-splitting erection.

"You're nice and tight, Claire; and really fucking hot. I can tell you need this bad." Sven slowly started to withdraw and I could see the veiny shaft of his thick rigid cock glistening with a warm coating of her shiny juices. He withdrew until the thick ridge of his corona started to come into view and then he slammed it forcefully back into her.

"Aaaaahhhh," a long groan of what sounded like a mixture of both pleasure and pain issued from her lips. Sven started to rhythmically fuck her with long deep strokes while occasionally looking over to my hidden spot in the closet.

Aunt Claire was moaning and groaning continuously now but I only had eyes for Sven. It was amazing to look on that gorgeous rugged body of his in the throes of fucking. I watched the muscles of his firm round ass flexing with each thrust. His long powerful cock looked mouthwatering as he drove it vigorously in and out of her clutching twat. He looked so big and handsome, now with a fine sheen of sweat appearing on his body as a result of his exertions. I watched mesmerized as he drove all eleven hard throbbing inches back and forth in her begging cunt.

"I.....I......OOOOOOOOOHHHH...."Aunt Claire let out a long wail and I knew she was cumming. I watched Sven hunch it into her good and hard as her body twitched and shook beneath him. Her head had dropped down onto the bed and her backside was perched up high, just like he had me last night when he'd slid his thumb into my backside. She groaned and gasped through a shattering orgasm for a long time before I could see she was done. Sven just kept hammering it into her and she lifted her head and started to move herself back and forth as they worked in unison.

"OH FUCK.....NOT AGAIN....NOT.......AAAAAAAAAAHHH..." she let out another low growl as his driving cock triggered another climax deep inside her. I could hear her gasping for air as her body shivered and spasmed through another mind-numbing release. When she finally started to come down from this one, I saw Sven stop.

"Turn over," he commanded as he drew his cock totally out of her. As she flipped over onto her back, my eyes never left his massive hard erection, standing bolt upright like a rearing stallion between his legs; pre-cum dripping from the glistening tip. She quickly drew her legs up and I could see from the abuse she'd already taken that her pussy was now swollen and puffy; obviously a result of his enormous erection continuously stretching her while he slammed it in and out. He leaned over her in a push-up position again and I watched her reach down and direct the shiny head of his cock back into the snuggling embrace of her glistening labia.

"Oh yeah," he said deeply as he flexed forward and slid it to the hilt in one deep stroke. Now he really got to work fucking her. I watched his body in awe as he thrust his cock forcefully into her time and time again. Her legs were flailing about and I heard her squeal through another orgasm as he fucked her good and hard. I could see the sweat on both of their faces and the sumptuous swells of her ample chest were heaving as both of them gasped for air.

"OH FUCK.....HERE IT COMES..." Sven said as he withdrew to the brink of her clutching pussy and then slammed it home with one more deep vigorous thrust.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH..." Aunt Claire let out a deep groan of her own as his powerful thrust had sent her over the edge one more time. I saw the muscles in his backside twitching and flexing as he pumped his seed deep inside her welcoming snatch. Their bodies meshed beautifully as he unloaded into her for a long time. Her legs had come up and gripped his sides as she rode out her orgasm and then I saw her give a final big shudder and her legs and whole body seemed to totally collapse back against the mattress. With the final drops of his semen pasted far up inside her tight channel, Sven held still as well; languishing in the comforting warmth of her gripping cunt. Finally, he lifted his body up and looked down at her sweat-covered face.

"Did you like that?" he asked softly.

"Oh God," she said with a blissful smile on her face as she looked at him through half-closed eyes, "that was wonderful. I needed that so bad." She had such a look of serene pleasure on her face that I wished we could trade places right then and there. I only hoped Sven would be able to open up my little boy-pussy so that I could share in the blissful pleasure they had just had with each other.

"I've got something else a little different that I think you'll like," Sven said as he slowly lifted himself off her, his half-hard cock sliding slowly out of her clutching twat. "Where do you keep those scarves of yours?"

"They...they're in the top drawer of my dresser," she said, nodding towards her dresser on the opposite wall. I saw Sven disappear from my view for a few seconds before her reappeared carrying a handful of silky scarves.

"I just want to play a little game," he said as he took one of the scarves and wrapped it around her wrist.

"This looks like fun," I was surprised to here Aunt Clair say as she held her arm up while he tightened the knot around her wrist. I guess she had more hidden fantasies than I ever would have thought.

"Yes, I think you'll really like this," Sven said as he took the other end of the scarf and tied it around the post at the side of their headboard. I saw him check to make sure there was a fair amount of slack in the scarf. He did the same to her other arm as he tied another scarf around her wrist and to the opposite side of the headboard. "Now just slide down in the bed a little bit so your legs are over the front edge."

"Okay," she said as she inched herself forward until she was able to rest the heels of those sky-high stilettos on the floor at the foot of the bed. Her pussy was now right at the front edge of the bed, just as he'd planned. Her arms were extended above her head and to each side. Sven adjusted them and checked the knots to make sure she couldn't pull her hands out and then grabbed a black scarf from the pile.

"Now, to make it really interesting," he said as he lifted her head slightly and tied it over her eyes like a blindfold.

"Oh Sven, I've never done anything like this before, I love it!" she said in a breathy whisper, obviously aroused by the scenario he'd put her in. He stepped off the bed and as he moved to the foot of the bed and got to his knees, he motioned towards me with a crooked finger, beckoning me to come out of my hiding spot.

"Yes, this is gonna be so nice....." He continued talking to her softly in case there was any little noise as I gently pushed open the closet door and made my stealthily on my hands and knees until I was right next to him. He nodded to me with a big smile on his face as we knelt side by side right in front of her. Sven had figured that for me to eat his semen from her cum-filled slot, if I had climbed onto the bed to do it, she would have instinctively noticed it wasn't him because of the large difference in the size of our bodies. With only my mouth and lips touching her, we hoped she wouldn't be able to tell. And Sven said, bottom line, if she did notice and wondered what was going on, she had her own secrets to keep; she wouldn't be about to tell anybody.

"Now, let me see those beautiful legs of yours open up," he told her as I watched, totally enthralled. With her heels resting on the floor and her body at the front edge of the bed, she slowly let her legs roll open to each side. I had to suppress the urge to gasp out loud as her cum-filled pussy came into view. As her silky white thighs parted, I could see her ravaged cunt opening up to me like a cream-filled treat, which was exactly what it was. I could see the puffy inner lips just glistening with a combination of their juices while a milky-white gob of his cum filled the opening and started to slowly slide downwards.

"Now Claire, just lie back and relax and let me do all the work," Sven said in a soothing hypnotic tone as he deftly moved slightly back and pushed me between her legs.

I leaned in close and the first thing I noticed was the different smell. It was the same womanly smell I'd detected on his cock earlier today. It had a warm earthiness to it that was different than his musky manly smell. I could also detect the familiar scent of his cum that I had already come to crave so much. I was inches away from her glistening sweaty flesh and I was thrilled by the luridness of the fact that I was about to eat Sven's cum from very own aunt's cunt without her knowledge. A shiver of excitement went down my spine and then I felt Sven nudge me from behind.

I moved closer and extended my tongue. I feathered it right into the bottom of the drooling gob of his pearly seed that was leaking from the base of her pouting slot. As the warm cream hit my tongue, I dragged it slowly upwards as I pressed the tip between her silky lips.

"Mmmmmmmm," she let out a soft purr. "Oh Sven, you've never eaten me before.....I love it!" As a sizable gob of his semen gathered on my tongue, I quickly drew it back into my mouth and swallowed. Sven had warned me in the truck to be as quiet as possible and I had to suppress my instinct to give off a groan of satisfaction as the thick cream slid down my throat. Once I had the taste of his cum in my mouth, I immediately wanted more. I dove back down onto her wet juicy pussy and slid my tongue deep inside her in search of his cum.

"Oh God.....that's so good," she moaned as I rolled my tongue in slow circles all around the smooth wet membranes lining her snatch. Her hips rolled up as she tried to press her needy flesh up against my mouth. I pressed my face flush against her and slowly thrust my tongue as far into her as I could. I could feel little gobs of Sven's cum sticking to her vaginal walls and searched them out. I rolled and swirled my tongue all around the inside of her cunt as I softly sucked and licked. Her hips were quivering and twisting from side to side as her level of pleasure continued to escalate. I looked up and could see her struggling with her bonds as her natural instinct was to reach down and grab my head with her hands. Her blindfold stayed firmly in place but her massive chest was heaving and I could hear her breathing raggedly as she got more and more stimulated by my lips and tongue.

Sven had told me he would tap me twice on the shoulder when he wanted me to move upwards and service her clit. He'd had to describe it for me and I was glad that he'd shown it to me earlier when he was working on her with his hands. As my eyes flicked up to it now, I could see that it was a fiery bright pink color and seemed to be swollen and throbbing with need. It was almost like a little beacon crying out to me for attention. As she continued to groan and thrash about beneath me as I softly licked and sucked at her cum-filled pussy, I felt two distinct taps on my shoulder.

I slowly withdrew my tongue from deep inside her and gave her plump pussy-lips a good tug as I sucked them fully into my mouth. I then lay the flat of my tongue right against the front of her slit and dragged the raspy surface upward until the tip of my tongue encountered the swollen spire of her clit.

"Yessssssss," she let out a long hiss as I slid my tongue in slow torturous circles all around the hard little pebble. As this was new territory for me, I'd had to take Sven's advice on what I should do. He'd given me some brief instructions in the truck and then told me just to let my instincts take over. I liked the feel of the throbbing little organ under my tongue and Sven had suggested that I think of it as a little cock. Just as I would with his cock, I pursed my lips and slid them over her sensitive button until my lips had secured it between them. With it captured between my lips, I sucked on it gently while at the same time swirling my saliva-coated tongue all around it; just as I did with his cock-head.

"Oh God...that is so good," she moaned as I continued to suck and lick at the fiery little nodule. I could feel her start to tense up and I was thrilled to think that I was on the brink of bringing my aunt to an actual orgasm.

"OH GOD.....OH GOD........OOOOOOOOOHHHHH....." she groaned loudly as her backside started to thrash about like a wildcat. I kept a firm grip on her pulsing clit with my lips as she moaned and shook through a powerful climax. I flicked my eyes up and saw her arms pulling at the restraints as she gasped and dropped her head back onto the bed as scintillating orgasmic tremors coursed through her body. I felt something wet spray against my chin and I lowered my eyes and saw her glistening emulsion oozing from her quivering snatch. I could smell her warm fragrance and as her bucking and quivering finally slowed, I slid my mouth lower and lapped up her drooling juices. It tasted different than anything I'd had before. She seemed to enjoy it that I was softly nursing at her sizzling pussy, and I liked the intriguing new taste of her silky juices, but I definitely knew that I preferred getting a mouthful of Sven's thick creamy cum better.

Sven tapped me again on the shoulder and I knew this was the signal to back up. I moved deftly backwards and Sven moved closer to her in the spot I'd just vacated. I looked down at his glistening half-hard cock and was tempted to dive on it right there and lick up their combined juices. But Sven pointed towards the door and as Aunt Claire was busy lying there gasping raggedly after her climax, I stole quietly from the room and let myself out the front door. I slinked back around to my spot near the window and pulled on my new boots. I eased over to the window just as Sven was sitting on the edge of the bed and undoing her blindfold.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,697 Followers