Born to Suck Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,735 Followers

"So was I right, did you like that?" he asked as he dropped the scarf and started to untie one of her hands.

"Oh God, I've never been eaten like that before. It was so good."

RING!........RING! The ringing of the phone on their bedside table startled all of us and with her still partially tied up; Sven leaned over and looked at the phone.

"It's Ben," he said as he picked up the phone and passed it to her empty hand.

With an alarmed look on her face, Aunt Claire depressed the 'talk' button and brought it to her ear. "Hello?" As Uncle Ben spoke to her, Sven quickly undid the last scarf from around her other wrist.

"You what?" she said in surprise.

"Are you okay?" As Sven and I listened to only one side of the conversation, we had no idea what was going on.

"Okay...okay...well, that's good anyways....okay....so about half an hour....okay, bye." She shut off the phone and set it back in the cradle.

"What's up?" Sven asked.

"Ben accidentally stepped in a gopher hole and wrecked his ankle."

"Is it broken?"

"He doesn't think so. The doctor says it's just really badly sprained. Anyways, the boys took him by the doctor's and then they're coming home so he can ice it. They'll be here in about half an hour." She slid over to the side of the bed and turned to Sven with a disappointed look on her face. "Well, that looks like the end of our day."

"Hey," he said as he gave her one of his beaming smiles, "I owe you one. And I promise, it'll be a good one." I could see her shiver as she thought about Sven following through on his promise.

"I'll hold you to that," she said with a playful smile. "Now, you better go; I've gotta take a shower and change these sheets before they get here."

I took that as my cue and quietly slid around the corner of the house and made my way back to the bunkhouse the way I'd come. It was only a minute or two after I got in that Sven came in, his shirt still unbuttoned. Obviously, he'd left in a hurry.

"So, Kid, how did you like that?" he asked as he came towards me as I sat on the edge of my bed.

"That was unbelievable! It worked out just like you planned. She didn't catch on at all."

"Yeah, I know. But how did you like it?"

"I...I found it really exciting to watch you....you know...."

"Fucking her?" he said bluntly.

"Yes," I said as I felt myself turning red; I wasn't used to using terms like that. "You looked so good when you were doing it; so big and powerful." I kept picturing his beautiful muscular body driving his enormous cock deep into her.

"What about your Aunt Claire?"

"She looked really pretty too. I never would have dreamed that she could look like that."

"Yeah, the old girl can look pretty good when she tries. What did you think of eating her out?"

"I....I guess it was okay."

"Okay?" he asked questioningly. "That's it?"

I hung my head for a second before responding. "Can....can I be honest about something?"

"Sure Kid, of course."

"I....I really liked doing it because I knew you wanted me to. And I loved it when I was able to suck your cum right out of her; it was so nice and warm. But...I....I think I like it better when you feed it right to me. Nothing against Aunt Claire....I....I just like it better with you."

He had a real serious look on his face for a few seconds and I wondered if telling him the truth had upset him. He stepped over until he was right in front of me and then reached out and put his hand on my shoulder.

"That's okay, Kid. I was actually hoping you'd feel that way." A slow smile spread across his face as he looked at me and I felt my heart swelling with love for this man.

"Really?" I asked anxiously, "You're not mad at me?"

"Mad at you?" he said as he peeled off his shirt. "No. But I will still want you to be my clean-up boy like that after I've been with a woman sometimes. Okay?"

"Yes sir!" I replied eagerly, glad that Sven was still happy with me.

"And if things somehow came about that I wanted you to eat some pussy, for someone like your aunt or Tanya, or I asked you to suck on their tits or lick their asshole, you'd do that for me, wouldn't you?"

"Oh yes sir! If it would make you happy, I'd do whatever you wanted me to."

"Good, because there will be times that I want to watch you use your mouth on a woman when I tell you." I could see the pleased smile on his face as I nodded enthusiastically; it made me feel all warm and comfortable. "Now we've got about a half hour until Ben and the boys get back. I think that's time enough for you to give me a bath." I looked towards the shower room and then back at him with a puzzled look on my face.

"I....I never saw a bathtub in here," I said as I held my hands up questioningly.

"Oh there's no bathtub," he said as he started to unzip his jeans, "you'll be giving me a tongue-bath." He had that devilish smile on his face as he walked to the door of his room, lowered his zipper teasingly until I could see the thick root of his cock, and then beckoned to me with his crooked finger before disappearing into his room. I immediately felt my mouth watering as I thought about giving him a tongue-bath. The idea of it ran through my head and I thought it was another beautiful way for me to show him how much I cared for him.

Dressed in my jeans and t-shirt, I stepped over to his room and watched as he took off his pants and tossed them aside. He pulled back the covers, pushed the pillows into a stack against the headboard, then lay back against them completely naked and beckoned to me.

"You can start giving me my bath by getting the rest of Claire's pussy juice off my cock." As I crawled onto the bed, he drew his knees up and apart to give me total access to his body. I lay down on my stomach between his parted thighs and looked at his majestic cock. It was hanging long and limber as it rested right on the sheets, his big balls lying comfortably on either side of it. I could see the sticky traces of their juices coating and clinging to his cock. I set my little hand beneath it and lifted it to my mouth. The combined smell of their juices was like an intoxicating elixir that made my mouth water. I slithered out my tongue and ran it over the length of his cock as I licked it from end to end.

"That's a good boy. Don't forget my bag when you're done." When his cock was as clean as could be, I lifted it out of the way and proceeded to do the same with his supple wrinkled sack. I lifted it out of the way and licked the underside of it before feathering my tongue towards his backside. He compliantly rolled his hips up allowing me to worm my tongue between his warm cheeks right onto the wrinkled pucker of his hot pink hole.

"Oh yeah, that's good," he groaned as I laved away at the tight orifice for a few minutes. I was willing to stay there as long as he wanted me to, but he seemed to have other plans.

"C'mon up here, Kid," he said as he reached down and pulled me up by my shoulders. He took my head in his hands and brought it down to his abdomen. "Now continue cleaning me there, and slowly work your way up." He lay back against the stacked up pillows and I saw him close his eyes as he left me to my work.

I ran my lips and tongue slowly over the smooth firm muscles of his taut stomach as I moved slowly from side to side. I skewered the tip of my tongue into his navel and swirled it around before moving slightly higher. I looked at those firm pecs of his and felt a delightful shiver run down my spine as my tongue started to lick at the smooth tanned skin of his chest. I started in the middle where he had a few dark curly hairs and worked my way to each side. His chest was broad and powerful and soon I had the whole thing gleaming with a fine coating of my drying saliva. I slowed down and let my tongue tease delicately over the pebbly surface of his nipple as I drew it between my lips and sucked gently.

"Mmmmmm, that's it, nice and easy," he said with a satisfied purr as her remained lying with his eyes closed. I switched from one nipple to the other for the next few minutes until they were standing up at attention like little soldiers as I sucked and licked at them tenderly. I then moved further up and licked over the smooth skin of his wide muscular shoulders. Oh man, did he ever have a great body! So big, so muscular, so purely masculine. I almost swooned as I slid my warm tongue all over the firm muscles of his upper body.

"Don't forget here," he said as he raised one arm above his head, exposing his armpit to me. I hesitated for a second as with my face poised inches above his tender hot flesh. I could smell his manly sweat. It smelled warm and moist, but not offensive. I lowered my nose close to his hairy armpit and breathed deep.

"Mmmmmmm," I let out a soft mew as the heady aroma filled my senses. The warm sweaty smell seemed to settle on my tongue and I knew I was hooked. I lowered my face right into the hot moist crook of his armpit and feathered my tongue right into the mass of hair until I felt it press against the warm tender skin beneath. I pressed the flat of my tongue right against the soft flesh and licked and licked.

"Oh yeah, that's it. I'll want you to do that a lot, Kid," he said as I enthusiastically licked and sucked at his hairy armpit. After spending a few minutes on one arm, he had to pull me away as he directed me towards his other one.

"Mmmmmm," I purred again as I buried my face into his other moist pit and licked and sucked at his ticklish skin. I loved the taste of his sweaty skin in my mouth and swirled my tongue against the tender skin as I sucked and licked eagerly. He was lying back with both arms over behind his head now, both armpits totally open for my attention.

"Could I...could I do the other one again?" I asked eagerly after I'd spent about the same amount of time on the second as I had on the first.

"Sure Kid, help yourself." I climbed over his big rugged body until I was in a good position at his side and lay with my face buried into the crook of his arm. I spent a few minutes there and then went back to the other one again, as excited as a kid with a new toy. I looked down and saw that his cock had started to swell and lengthen from the attention I was giving him. Just as I was hoping he would move my head down to his stiffening cock, we heard the sound of Uncle Ben's truck coming in.

"Oh fuck, we better go," Sven said as he pushed my face out of his armpit. "Let's see what happened to the old man." He quickly pulled on his jeans and a clean t-shirt while I pulled my new boots back on. When he was ready, I followed him as we made our way back over to the farm house.

"Now remember I told your aunt I wanted her to flirt with you a little bit. It'll be interesting to see if she does it or if she wears anything different. If she does, I want you to make sure you give her some attention, got it?"

"Yes sir," I nodded emphatically.

"Good, let's see what's going on." As we entered the house, we saw Ben sitting at the table, reaching down to tend to his ankle as the two boys stood awkwardly beside him.

"So what happened?" Sven asked as we walked over to them.

"Aaah, I stepped in a god-damned gopher hole," Uncle Ben grumbled as he showed us his swollen ankle. You could see a bad bruise already starting to change color.

"How is it?" Sven asked, nodding towards Ben's ankle.

"Well, about the only good thing is that it's not broken. I stopped by Doc Murray's place for a few minutes and he thinks it's just a bad sprain. Claire's getting some ice for me right now," he said as he motioned towards the kitchen. "The trouble is, the doc says I have to keep it bandaged, ice it regularly, and stay off it pretty much for the next few days. And I was supposed to be taking Rogue to the horse auction cross-state tomorrow."

"Oh Jesus, that's right," Sven said.

"You're gonna hafta go for me Sven," Uncle Ben said and I instantly became worried about being left on my own if Sven had to go away.

"Are you sure?" Sven asked.

"Yeah, you're the only one that can handle Rogue. You'll hafta take him down tomorrow, then he'll be up for viewing on Wednesday, and then the actual auction will be Thursday morning. I've booked a room at the Gold Rush Motel for two nights. It's already on my credit card." Two nights without Sven, I was already starting to sweat, wondering how I would get through it.

"Sure Ben, no problem." I saw Sven's eyes flick over to look at me for a second before he turned back to Uncle Ben. "How about if I take the kid here with me? If he's gonna learn how a ranch operates, he should see stuff like that." I felt an instantaneous shot of excitement go through me at the thought of going with Sven. My excitement was quickly tempered by the grumpy look on Uncle Ben's face.

"I only paid for a single room," he said, dismissing the idea.

"I'm sure they can bring a cot in for him." Sven turned and looked at me. "You okay with a cot, Joey?"

"Yeah, sure," I said as I nodded and tried to suppress my excitement.

"Okay, okay," Ben grumbled and then pointed a finger at Sven. "He'll be your responsibility while you're there."

"Sure, no problem." I was elated and took a deep breath as I tried to calm myself.

"Here you go," Aunt Claire said as she came back into the room with a bag of ice wrapped in a tea towel. Wow! Did she ever look different than usual! She had done as Sven had suggested and was wearing something that accentuated her lush curvy body. She had on a white sleeveless turtleneck that hugged the voluptuous swells of her large tits beautifully. I could see the outline of a white lacy bra beneath the stretched vertical ribs of her top. She had on a denim miniskirt that showed off her nice legs. It wasn't a tiny little miniskirt like you'd see on some high-school girl, it was a little longer than that and came just past mid-thigh. The worn faded denim fit nicely over her curvy rump as it hugged her backside invitingly. Her nice bare legs drew your eyes downward where her small feminine feet were nicely displayed in a nice pair of flat white sandals.

"Thanks, hon," Uncle Ben said as he took the ice from her, lifted his foot up onto another chair they'd set opposite his, and placed the ice carefully on his ankle. He was too busy, or didn't care, to notice what his wife was wearing; but I saw both of the boys looking at her wide-eyed as if they'd never seen their own mother before.

"Mom," Brett said as I saw his eyes take in the impressive mounds of her tits, "did you get some new clothes?"

"Uh....no," she said, slightly embarrassed. "I was just cleaning out my closet and drawers and found a couple of old things I hadn't worn in a while. I was surprised that they still fit." I could tell she was trying to make light of the situation and deflect the attention off herself.

"You....you look great," Brett stammered as he blatantly ogled her. Ty was openly staring also, but he seemed so caught up in his thoughts that it made him speechless. His mouth was just gaping open as he wantonly stared at his mother's voluptuous body.

"Thanks Brett, that's sweet of you to say. Now, with your dad laid up like this, you boys are gonna have to man the barbeque. I've got burgers there ready to go. You better get them started."

"Sure, Mom," Brett said and I saw the two boys start talking under their breath to each other as soon as they went through the kitchen door.

"Joey, can you help me in the kitchen please? These men have horse business to talk about."

"Sure, Aunt Claire," I answered politely. As Uncle Ben reached down and adjusted the bag of ice on his ankle, Sven gave me a quick wink as I disappeared into the kitchen. As I entered the kitchen, I saw Aunt Claire standing at the counter looking at me with her hand on her hip in a provocative pose. My eyes were magnetically drawn to the shelf of those big tits of hers. Man, that white sleeveless turtleneck sure cast some impressive shadows.

"Well Joey, I've got some baked beans heating up to go with the burgers and I might need your help putting a salad together. But right now, could you be a dear and put a load of laundry in for me?" She nodded to a door off the kitchen that housed the washer and dryer.

"Sure, I learned how to do laundry at Monroe."

"That's a good boy. There's a load of sheets in the basket that needs to go in." She reached for a head of lettuce as I stepped past her into the laundry room and saw the basket sitting on top of the washing machine. Looking into the basket, I saw the waddled up sheets from her bed that she and Sven had been fucking on just a short time ago. I was just about to reach in and pull out the sheets when my eye caught a shimmering reflection on top. I looked closely and saw a big gob of Sven's milky cum clinging to the sheet with a dark stain around it where some had soaked in. I felt a rush of desire go through me as I lifted the sheet gingerly and brought it towards my face. I held it beneath my nose and inhaled deeply, the stimulating sensual fragrance from their combined juices instantly filled my senses.

"Mmmmmm," I let out a little mew and then instinctively slid my tongue out against the stained sheet. I licked up the big gob of his cream and felt it settle on my tongue. I licked again and even sucked on the damp fabric to make sure I'd gotten as much out of it as I could. Satisfied that there was no more, I lifted the sheet from the basket and turned to put it into the machine. As I turned, I saw Aunt Claire leaning against the door of the laundry room with her arms crossed under her heavy tits, a cat-like grin on her face.

"AUNT......AUNT CLAIRE!" I burst out in surprise as I felt myself instantly turning beet red.

"Sssshhhh," she said, hushing me. "It's okay Joey. I figured it was you."

"Wh.....what?" I said, trying to look innocent.

"It was you that ate me out this afternoon, wasn't it?" I knew she had caught me red-handed licking up Sven's cum and I could see no way out of the situation I'd just gotten myself in. I figured the truth was maybe my only chance.

"Yes," I said softly as I looked at her with shame written all over my face. "How....how did you know?"

"A few things; Sven's never eaten me out before, the blindfold, and most important of all, you must remember that I've kissed Sven many times before."

"Wh....what does that mean?"

"I knew that the tongue that was inside me was much smaller than the one that I've kissed before."

"If....if you knew, why didn't you say anything?" I asked, totally in shock.

"When something feels that good, you don't question it. You've got a beautiful mouth, Joey. You can do that to me anytime." I could see the lustful desire in her eyes as she looked directly at my mouth. I stood there totally dumbfounded, unsure of what to say or do.

"Let me guess," she continued, "based on the way you lapped up Sven's cum from my pussy and off that sheet, I'd bet that you're sucking him off regularly, right?"

"Y.....yes man," I admitted, my face burning a crimson red.

"Does he make you do it, or do you want to do it?" she asked slowly. All of a sudden I realized that Sven might be in big trouble here.

"No mam! I mean yes mam!" I wasn't sure what I was saying. "I mean, I like to do it. He doesn't make me!"

"Ssshh," she hushed me again and closed the door behind her. "It's okay, Joey. We all have our secrets, right?"

"Y...yes mam," I agreed, knowing she was referring to her own affair with Sven.

"So since you seem to like using your mouth so much, how about using it on me again sometime?" she asked as she crossed her arms beneath her massive chest, causing it to swell out even more. My eyes were drawn to the front of her tight sweater and I saw the budding points of her nipples thrusting against the stretched white fabric.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,735 Followers