Born to Suck Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers

"If....if Sven says its okay," I said softly as I stared at her voluminous tits as if hypnotized.

"I'm sure Sven will say it's alright," she said as she opened the door slightly, took a quick look into the kitchen, then closed it again, "but right now, how about letting me feel that beautiful tongue of yours for a minute or two?"

"Wh....I.....I," unsure of what to do, I just stood there stammering.

"We have to be quick, Joey. Now get on your knees," she said as pushed down on my shoulders. I dropped to my knees before her, my face now level with her midsection. "Now put your head under my skirt." She shifted her feet to each side and I leaned down and slipped my head under the front of her skirt. I was instantly hit by the heady aroma of her womanly scent as my head rose up beneath her skirt. I could see that she was wearing white cotton panties that were cut high on her hips and would have showed off her nice legs if she wasn't wearing her skirt. I could see a dark moist stain in the front of her panties where her juices were already starting to soak through.

"Now slip my panties to the side and get your tongue in there." She spoke urgently and I knew we had better be quick or somebody might come looking for us. I reached up and pushed her damp panties to the side. As her pink pussy-lips came into view, I could see they were already glistening with a coating of her silky secretions. With her skirt pressing softly against the back of my head, I brought my tongue up and slid it right into her welcoming groove.

"Oh yeah, that's it." I licked up her oozing juices and then plunged my tongue deep into her. She let out a low groan as I spun it all around the hot slick membranes lining her vagina.

"Oh fuck, I'm so close already just thinking about this. Get your mouth on my clit." I felt her reach down and grab my head right through her skirt. She pulled my mouth upwards until she had it poised right over her fiery clit and then pressed my face against her. I slipped my lips right over the hard pebbly nodule and started sucking. I could sense her urgency and knew she wanted to get this one off quick and dirty.

"Oh yeah...right there.....right there," she groaned as she tried to be quiet while pressing my head forcefully against her needy pussy. "Yeah....just....just.....AAAAAAHHHH," she tried to suppress her moan of pleasure as I felt her stiffen for a few seconds as her climax hit. "Uuuuunnnnnnnn," she moaned quietly again as her body started to twitch and shake. I kept my tongue flicking over the tip of her sensitive clit as my lips softly sucked on it at the same time. I felt my chin get wet again as her spraying discharge shot onto my face. She held me tightly against her as shattering orgasmic tremors coursed through her body. I licked and sucked at her throbbing clit as she let the scintillating waves of a nerve-tingling release wash over her. Finally, she released my head and I quickly lowered my mouth and lapped up the silky discharge oozing from her hot gooey hole.

"Jesus, that was good. Now we better go," she said as she pushed me away, reached her hand down to adjust her panties, and then smoothed down her skirt. I got to my knees and she used the soiled sheets to wipe the rest of her juices off my face.

"That was good, Joey," she said with a satisfied grin on her face. "Maybe next time we won't be so hurried so I can make better use of your talents. Now you get those sheets going and I'll get that salad together." She left me standing there in a daze, wondering what had just happened. I turned and put the sheets into the washing machine and got it going, a million thoughts running through my head. I went back into the kitchen where she was busy getting the salad together. She got me to put some drinks and condiments for the burgers on the table and I seemed to move in a state of semi-shock as I went about my duties. Finally, the boys came in with a big platter mounded up with hamburgers and we all sat down and dug in.

"Thanks for doing that, boys; the burgers look great." Aunt Claire said as everyone reached here and there to help themselves.

"No problem, Mom," Brett said and I saw both he and Ty stealing a number of looks at their mother's ample chest. I saw Sven take a few good looks at it too. The only one who seemed not to notice was Uncle Ben.

He talked a good deal over the meal to Sven about the horse auction and what he was expecting to get for Rogue. Although he was reluctant to give up the horse, it was apparent from the way he talked that they needed the cash. As we finished up, Aunt Claire turned slightly sideways in her seat, her legs now facing partially towards me.

"Would you like anything else to eat, Joey?" she asked as she let her legs drift apart. From where I was sitting immediately to her right, I was the only one who could see what she was doing. The movement of her legs caused my eyes to drop down and as her legs rolled further open and he skirt rose higher, I could a good distance right up between her smooth creamy thighs.

"Uh....I...I think I'm good for now," I said as I tried to mask my confusion by reaching forward and taking a drink of my soda.

"You ate everything on your plate," she said as she reached down and I watched her fingertip trace teasingly along the inside of her thigh. "I never noticed before today what a good eater you are." As soon as she said that, I felt myself turning red with embarrassment once again.

"Th.....thank you mam." My eyes flicked down again and just below the edge of the table, I saw she had lifted the hem of her skirt so I could see right up to the damp front panel of her snug white panties.

"Well Joey," she continued, "if you get hungry over there in that bunkhouse tonight, you just come on back and I should be able to give you a nice warm snack."

"Thank you, Aunt Claire."

"C'mon Joey," Sven said as he started to get up from the table. "We've got some stuff to do if we're heading to that horse show tomorrow."

"Uh okay," I said as I got up and pushed my chair back in. "Thank you, Aunt Claire, I really enjoyed everything."

"You're welcome, Joey. I'm glad you liked everything I gave you to eat," she said and I saw the knowing twinkle in her eye.

Sven was almost out the door when I caught up with him. He stepped off the porch and started towards the bunkhouse with those long strides of his; once again, I almost had to jog to keep up. I decided to wait until we were safely back inside the bunkhouse to tell him what had happened with Aunt Claire. I had been thinking about going to this horse show and wondered what that would be all about.

"Sven, what's it gonna be like at this horse auction thing?" I asked as I skipped along beside him.

"Oh, the way I've got things planned, I think you'll have a real good time, Kid."

"Really? What kind of things?" I asked curiously.

"Well, for one thing, how would you feel if Kurt came and spent one night with us?"

"REALLY?" I blurted out as I stood stock still; the surprise of what he'd said stopping me dead in my tracks.

Sven noticed my shock and stopped and looked at me with that sly grin on his face again. "Yeah, do you think you can handle the two of us?" The thought of both Sven and Kurt together in the same room sent my mind into a frenzy. I pictured their two rugged masculine bodies and massive erections together with my little body between them.

"I.....I think I'd love that," I said as I was almost overcome with excitement.

"Good. Then we've got some preparation to do tonight," he said as he turned and continued walking towards the bunkhouse. "Kurt's not gonna be happy with just a blow-job this time."

As Sven walked away, I remained rooted in place, the shock of what he'd said quickly becoming apparent to me. As I thought about their two huge cocks assaulting my virginal young body, a nervous itch seemed to settle right at my little pink bum-hole. I looked at Sven for just a second and then ran after him, anxious to see if he could help me with that itch.....

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers