All Comments on 'Boston Guys for Ottawa Girls'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
yet more racist crap

yet another cut&paste load a crap from the garbage master

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Learn to write or get an editor

What was your favorite part of getting fucked in the ass? Stephen asked her in his usual no-nonsense voice. Roused from near-slumber, Katharine shot him a mischievous grin. Truth be told, her butt still hurt from the ass pounding she just got from him, but she felt oddly good. And to think she was so nervous at first. I loved the whole thing, Katharine told him with a grin.

Should be:

"What was your favorite part of getting fucked in the ass?" Stephen asked her in his usual no-nonsense voice.

Roused from near-slumber, Katharine shot him a mischievous grin. Truth be told, her butt still hurt from the ass pounding she just got from him, but she felt oddly good. And to think she was so nervous at first. "I loved the whole thing, Katharine told him with a grin."

By the way, even with corrections it's a poor excuse for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Author ?

Mentally unstable and a woman hater.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...