Bottom Feeders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,226 Followers

"Well, I appreciate that."

"Anyway, you'll meet her next weekend. Her name is Marisa and I'm sure you'll like her."

"I'm sure I will," Rod heard himself saying before they ended the call. Rod was now very happy that he already had his summer job lined up. The summer was shaping up to be a little different than summers past.

-

Rod drove home from school and arrived at the house late Saturday afternoon. He walked inside without unloading his car. His father was in the family room watching a ballgame on TV.

"Hi, Dad," he said as he entered the room.

"Hey, welcome home! How was your trip?"

"Oh, fine, smooth sailing."

"That's good. And good to have you home."

Rod plopped onto the sofa and they chatted over the play-by-play on the TV. They talked for a few minutes about sports, exams, his summer job, among other things.

"So how's married life treating you?" Rod asked, touching on the subject he was most curious about.

"Oh, we're not going there yet," his father said with a laugh. "Marisa's upstairs. We spent some time today at the club and then when we got home she went for a swim. She wanted to shower and get herself ready to meet my son for the first time, I guess."

"How's cohabitation going so far?"

"Good. It just seemed to make sense for both of us. I'm usually on the road during the week, and she's off much of the summer. So she rented out her townhome and moved in here. She loves to sunbathe and use the pool, so it was an easy decision. And she's pretty cool, I think you'll like her. She won't cramp your style."

"I'll be working a lot so I'm not too concerned..."

"Well, speak of the devil," his father interrupted, muted the TV sound and stood up.

Rod rose and turned toward the door where there stood a slim, tallish, dark-haired woman in a flowery sundress with thin straps over her shoulders that sexily contrasted her tanned arms and legs.

"Come in, Marisa, meet my son."

She strode into the room with a confident smile on her face. But when she approached and was a few feet away her pace wobbled slightly and Rod felt a brick in his stomach. He saw the look of a frightened deer in her eyes, which bored into his. He was looking at Maud.

"Nice to meet you," Marisa said nervously, and raised her arm to shake hands.

"Nice to meet you too," Rod said. They shook and then stood there, frozen. Marisa was scared shitless; Rod wanted to get the hell out.

Dad didn't seem to notice. He tried to engage them and ran on about how great it was that they were all together and what a great summer it would be. Then he said he was going to take the three of them out to dinner.

"Uh, Dad, I can't go out to dinner. I've already made plans," he lied.

"No..."

"Yes, I'm meeting some buddies. Sorry, I wish you had told me beforehand."

"You're right," his dad said. "Sorry, we will do it tomorrow." He turned to Marisa. "Hon, we're on our own tonight."

Rod noticed an ever-so-slight exhale and a look of relief on Marisa's face.

"It's my pleasure to meet you," Rod said, looking into her eyes. He detected a subtle smile and nod. "I look forward to getting to know you. I can see my dad has great choice in women. But I need to unload my car and get ready to meet my friends."

He had no plans other than to get the fuck out of that house.

-

After he moved his stuff into his old bedroom he showered and headed out. He stopped into a couple of his old hangouts but didn't find anyone he knew. So he bought a six pack and drove out to the cabin where he and Maud/Marisa had had their tryst. It was vacant so he parked his car and sat outside on the deck for a couple hours staring at the lake and drinking beer. It was late when he drove home.

The next day Rod kept himself busy part of the day getting situated in his room while his father and Marisa sat around the pool in the backyard. He'd sneak peeks out the window every now and then and admire how fine she looked in her black bikini. As tan as he remembered her, and just as sleek. He couldn't help visualizing her completely tan naked body, in bed atop him, and under him, his dick inside her, and his tongue in her mouth and her cunt and her ass. He became half-hard with the thought of it.

They went out for an early dinner to a popular seafood restaurant. Rod and his father ate big combo platters and Marisa nibbled on a crab salad. They made idle chatter for an hour as they dined and although the vibe was a little tense they gradually became more relaxed. Rod made sure to compliment Marisa a couple times. He told her how nice she looked in her red dress, and he wasn't lying either. It was low-cut and was held up only by what looked like two strands of red dental floss looping over her shoulders. It showed just a hint of cleavage and two braless nipples etched into the thin fabric. Rod tried not to get caught looking but didn't think he was too successful.

The next day was Monday and Dad was off on business. All Rod had planned was to go down to the manufacturing plant and take care of all the paperwork for his summer job. He would be working the day shift from 7 a.m. till 3:30 p.m. each day. On the way out in the morning Marisa stopped him and asked if they could talk for a minute.

"Thank you for keeping our secret," she said. "It makes things a lot easier that way."

"Of course. I wouldn't want to burst Dad's bubble."

"Well, I appreciate it."

"So your name isn't really Maud?"

"No, it's Marisa. Sometimes I go by Maud."

"When you don't want somebody to find you. Or bother you."

"Yes, sort of. But your father told me your name was Rich, not Rod."

"Rod is a nickname. R-O-D are my initials: Richard Orwell Davis."

"Oh, I see. Look Rod, I'm sorry. But I have a prominent job in the school system. It would not be very good if a rumor got started that I picked up a college boy for anal sex."

There was an awkward silence as they stood there looking at each other for a long moment.

"I thought about you a lot after that," he said. "I went to the cabin looking for you even though I knew you wouldn't be there. I wanted to relive that night. Do it all again. And you know what else? You turned me into a backdoor man."

"I knew you were a natural," she said softly, with a touch of a smile. Rod saw dewiness in her eyes. He took her hands in his.

"But since I can't be your backdoor man, I guess I'm just going to have to settle for having the hottest stepmom around." He squeezed her hands and kissed her on the cheek.

"I gotta go," he said, and headed out the door.

-

Rod started his job the next morning. He would work till three-thirty and was home before four. And usually he would head right out back to the pool for a quick swim to refresh. Marisa was on her summer vacation so only worked occasionally when she had meetings or conferences scheduled. She was a sun worshipper so on some days she'd be in a bikini, lying in a lounge chair beside the pool when he got home. He'd say hi, dive in and swim a few laps, then go into the house and up to his room. He'd often watch Marisa from the window as he dressed.

Over the first couple Rod and Marisa were like ships passing in the night. On weekends he'd go his way and his father and Marisa would go theirs. But the weekdays, Monday through Thursday at least, they shared the space and gradually relaxed and became more comfortable living under the same roof. They shared meals and jokes and innuendos, maybe even flirted a little. And they stole glances at each other.

Then one hot, sunny Thursday there was an equipment breakdown at work. The bosses sent Rod and all of the summer workers home a couple hours early so the maintenance crew could make repairs. Rod got home early and went up to his room to change into his swim trunks. Like any other day he peeked down at the pool. There she was, like most days, lying in the lounge, shades over her eyes, listening to NPR on the radio, her lean body basking in the bright sun, her black hair wet and plastered to her head. But this time she was topless.

Rod licked his lips as he took in the delicious sight. She really is a sexy bitch, he told himself. He watched her for several minutes and found it was hard to pull his eyes away. He took some zoomed photos of her with his smart phone for future reference. Wearing only his swim trunks he quietly made his way down to the French doors that opened onto the pool area.

He opened the doors and slipped outside. She hadn't seen him, her eyes must have been closed. She hadn't heard him either, she was listening to the radio. He sauntered over and when he was a few feet away he made a loud coughing noise. Marisa's body started and she scrambled to find her bra on the table next to her.

"Oh my God, do you always lounge around here topless? What's this world coming to?" Rod said with faux annoyance, then laughed.

Marisa located her top and placed it loosely around her breasts and glared at him, her eyes wide with shocked embarrassment. Rod took the lounge chair next to her and sat facing her.

"You're home early," Marisa said.

"Well?"

"Well what?" she asked, her hands clutched on the bikini top covering her tits.

"Do you always lay around here topless?"

"Well, not always," she said, relaxing. Her face broke into a smile. "Sometimes I go bottomless too!"

"Hmmm," Rod said. "I'd like to check that out sometime."

"I don't think it's anything you haven't already seen before, is it?"

Rod reached over and grabbed onto her bikini top. He tried to pull it away but Marisa held it tight.

"Come on, Marisa, let go. Make my day."

They both smiled flirtatiously. Rod imagined the twinkle in her eyes behind her Ray-Bans. She loosened her grip on the flimsy garment. He pulled it away and tossed it onto the seat cushion beside her.

"There," he said. "That's better."

"How long did you stare at me before you came outside and said something?"

"Long enough. I stare at you all the time. You look good, Marisa."

"Thank you."

"You wearing your butt plug right now?

"Don't be naughty, now."

"I still have the one you gave me. I stick it up there sometimes, whenever I think of you."

Marisa looked down and pretended to move something imaginary from her sweaty stomach.

"Do you need help with anything?" he asked. "Spreading suntan lotion on any hard-to-reach spots? Like your erogenous zones, or your private parts?"

She stared at him a moment, her eyes a mystery behind her dark shades. Then she collected her towel and bikini top and stood up.

"It's getting kind of hot out here," she said. "I think I'll go inside." She started walking to the house.

"If you're hot, why not go for a swim?" he called after her.

He watched her swiveled ass and bare back as she walked away. She opened the French doors to the master bedroom and disappeared inside. The door was left halfway open behind her.

Rod looked at the lounge where Marisa had just lain, and he could see its impression left in the cushion. There was a paperback book and a tall glass, half-filled with tea and melting ice on the table. He looked back over at the open door to her—and his father's—bedroom. He stood up, wondering if he should or shouldn't. His tickled cock told him he should.

He walked over to the door and slipped inside. Even with the door open it seemed dark inside the bedroom after the bright sunlight outside. His eyes were adjusting when she spoke.

"What took you so long?" she said.

She was standing by the bed, naked except for her skimpy, damp bikini bottom plastered over her horny cameltoe. God, she's hot, he thought. He walked to her and wrapped his open arms around her and her hands immediately delved inside the back of his trunks to fondle his firm ass. Their open lips met and their tongues collided in a tenacious mouthfuck. Rod felt his stiffening rod being pushed down by the fabric of his shorts as Marisa pushed them floorward.

"I knew this would happen," Marisa said, in between tongue sucks. "I didn't know how or when, but I knew..."

"Me too," he said.

With a quick rush Rod felt his trunks suddenly fall around his ankles and his erected dick was flopping up and down from the force of it. He knelt down in front of her, his nose an inch from Marisa's clammy crotch. He yanked the thin fabric of her bikini bottom aside, spread her lush lips and buried his mouth into her, licking, lapping, sucking, eating, and she ran her fingers through his hair and over his scalp. She screamed with delight and leaned into him, screwing his face.

Rod's hands snuck up under her bottom and he wedged her cheeks apart, his fingers searching for her tunnel of love. Her asshole instantly dilated at his touch, so Rod filled the void by ramming two of his pussy-dripped fingers into her.

"Oh, Jesus Christ," she belted out, digging the digging.

Rod kept mashing his face into her pussy, getting off on her groans, and he sucked her turgid clit and continued to grind his fingers into her asshole, prepping it for the main act. He felt the force of her crotch compressed against his face.

"Oh, God," she squealed.

He turned her torso and drove her onto the bed with his face. Her twisted oyster tasted fine and was mushy in his mouth, but his dick was hard and cocked and ready to take aim on her wet, open twat.

"God, I've waited for this. I've got to fuck you," he said as he mounted her. "Then your ass is mine."

She fed his cock into her all the way and squeezed it with every cunt muscle she had. Rod groaned as he started pumping her and his distended dick felt the encouragement from her collapsing walls.

Her ass was barely on the bed and her legs flailed in air as he drilled her. They both breathed and hissed heavily as they fucked. Rod wanted to release his stony burden and unload his cum into her so he could move on, relieved, to her ass. And take his time. Marisa understood.

They screwed hard. He punched, she scrunched. He fucked, she bucked. She dug her fingernails into his back. He dug his fingers into her ass. It was looser than he liked, despite her carnal clenching, but he kept grinding away, thinking about her snug asshole. When he finally came it was an eruption, and their bodies were a savage dyad that shook as one, and he was as entered into her as he could be, cock in cunt, fingers in ass and tongue in mouth. When he was done he pulled out and turned her over on her belly as he pushed her onto the center of the bed.

"Wait!" Marisa reached over to the nightstand and opened the shallow drawer. She took out a small rubbery tube and handed it to him. "Here," she said.

"Thanks, we'll get to that," Rod said. Then he pulled aside the narrow strip of her bikini bottom and buried his tongue into her ass.

She bugled like an elk. He decided he would tongue her till she came, then he'd fuck her ass. It took about fifteen minutes of his licking and rimming and tongue-fucking her butthole, her moaning throughout, until she had an orgasm. She had been stroking her clit like she was churning butter the entire time and when she came it was like a breached watershed.

"Fucking Christ!" she bellowed.

Her warm wet rush ran deep and puddled on the bedspread. It would have to be cleaned, Rod thought, before the old man got home. Then he rose up onto his knees behind her, between her legs, and picked up the tube. He squeezed a liberal amount into his hands and rubbed his palms up and down over the shaft of his sturdy cock and then jabbed his fingers in and out of Marisa's asshole. Then he pointed his pole at her hole.

Marisa felt the tip of his cock kissing her ass and opened it wide for him. Rod didn't hesitate and pushed his reloaded missile into her, the smooth cushioned friction arousing and encouraging him further, and he found his rhythm, and fucked her, and she squinched her ass around him, and with every pulse she hissed with bated breath.

He pounded her for several minutes and soon felt his cum coming. He groaned like a leaky baritone sax and Marisa recognized it for what it was.

"Keep it up!" she blurted. "Keep going."

Rod ejaculated deep into her and his semen tickled the head of his dick, but he kept pounding away nonetheless. After a couple more minutes his dick was spent. But he kept drilling hoping to reach pay dirt.

He finally did. Her body trembled and her asshole loosened around his drained member. She came again, and Rod pulled out and watched his cum roll out of her asshole as her body vibrated on the mattress. Then he traced his tongue along the crack of her ass and upwards over her sweaty back to her neck and sucked her earlobe into his mouth.

"God, we can fuck," Rod whispered into her ear. He rolled her over onto her back and jammed his tongue into her mouth and kissed her, roughly at first, but it soon morphed into a long, loving tongue tangle. When the kiss finally ended their faces broke into wide smiles.

Rod dragged his depleted body up and off of her and stood.

"God, what a fuck!" he said, and walked naked out of the room, his drippy cock swinging between his thighs, and upstairs to take a shower.

Marisa stared at his ass until he was out of sight.

-

That's how their summer affair started. There would be no more sly flirting or coy smiles or sexy innuendo. It was now understood. When Dad was away, they would play. And the more they played the more brazen they became.

Three or four times a week they would find themselves naked together and would tear each other up. Before long it got to the point where Rod would get home from work and Marisa would be sunbathing nude out by the pool, and he'd walk out there naked, take a dip in the pool and then lie in the lounge beside her. They would talk innocently at first but it would soon migrate to something sexy or suggestive and one thing would lead to another. Rod's dick would start to get aroused and soon Marisa would have her hand wrapped around it, stroking him, and soon it would be in her mouth. The first few times when things heated up they would take it into the bedroom, but before long it was not uncommon for them just to get into it right then and there. Sometimes Rod would eat her pussy right on the lounge chair or assfuck her right out under the hot sun. Often they'd jump into the pool to cool down but more often than not that would just lead to more shenanigans.

They started sleeping together many nights, sometimes in her bed, sometimes in his. One night in her bed, Marisa was sucking his cock with her index finger lodged in his ass when her cell phone rang.

She unlatched her lips and detached her finger and said, "It's your father, I better get this."

She talked on the phone to his father for several minutes while she stroked his cock. It was the normal goodnight phone call for the most part, except for when Rod stifled a groan and ejaculated all over both of them.

"Do you feel guilty?" Rod asked, after she ended the call. "About what we do?"

"Yes and no," she said. "Yes, when I'm alone and I think about him. No, when I think about you. Does that make sense?"

"Yep," he said. "That's kind of how I feel."

"Can I tell you a secret?" Marisa said.

"Of course," Rod said.

"You give me something I can't get from your father."

"What do you mean?"

"Uh, what I mean is, your father is kind of old-fashioned. Sexually, that is. He won't...can't...give me what I need. But you do." She leaned close and said, "Emphasis on the 'butt'."

"Oh, you mean he doesn't like anal?"

"Let's just say he's not as enthusiastic about it as you are."

Marisa pulled the lubricant out of the drawer and handed it to him. Rod smiled and kissed her lips.

He rolled her over on her belly. He licked her crack, rimmed her, lubed her and then fucked her up the ass.

-

It was late in the summer when things changed in a big way. It was one of the last days before Marisa had to start back to work full time and just a couple days before Rod would be heading back to school.

Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,226 Followers