Bottom Feeders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a partly-cloudy, late Tuesday afternoon and Layla went over to her father's house to get some of her things that were stored in the basement. He knew Marisa and Rod had to be around somewhere because she saw their cars were parked outside, but she wasn't quite ready for what she saw when she looked out the kitchen window at what was going on out by the pool.

Layla's jaw dropped open at the sight. There were her brother and Marisa, lounging side by side, both completely naked. They were talking and yukking it up, obviously very comfortable together. She hid behind the curtain and watched, unable to pull her eyes away. Rod's dick had been flaccid but began to grow in front of her eyes.

Marisa sat up and leaned over to Rod and kissed him. Layla watched his hand move to her breast as they kissed, and she started stroking his cock, which grew rapidly in her grasp. Two things struck Layla as she watched the scene unfold: First, her bother had a very impressive cock. And second, Marisa was a very impressive cocksucker.

She watched Marisa's slim, agile body bend at the waist as she lowered her head and slowly took Rod's enlarged cock into her mouth, and all of it disappeared like a snake slithering into a pit. Instantly her head was moving up and down and soon his groin was moving in smooth sync, and it was obvious to Layla that they were well-practiced.

Layla watched, mesmerized, and within a couple of minutes she heard her brother groan and go into body spasms and Marisa's head absorbed his tremors as he came. At about the same time Rod was pouring his seed into the back of Marisa's throat, rain started pouring from the clouds above.

Rod's long, hard cock reemerged from Marisa's mouth and Layla watched her kiss the tip of it, then put her mouth on his for what Layla assumed had to be a wet, spermy, kiss. She then saw Marisa rise and take his hand and lead his naked body with its flopping cock into the master bedroom.

Layla quietly shuffled down the hall to the wide-open bedroom door. It was hard to see much around the door jamb, and she didn't want to risk being spotted. But she could hear just fine.

"Every time you suck me I feel like I gotta piss," her brother said.

"You complaining?" asked Marisa.

"Not at all, but I gotta go."

"Well, hurry up, you have work to do. Leave the door open, I want to watch."

Layla caught a glimpse of her naked brother walking into the master bath, his semi-hard cock leading the way. She listened as his strong stream of piss splashed into the toilet bowl, hard at first, then lessening, then trickling. The toilet flushed and the water ran for a moment. The bed squeaked when Rod climbed aboard.

"Here, you might need this," she said.

"You bet I will," he said.

Layla didn't hear much at first and was afraid to peek. Then it started. First there was heavy breathing, then sighs, which turned into whimpers, then loud slurping and smacking of lips on flesh.

"Ooh, that's good, Baby, you know how I like it," Marisa hissed breathlessly. Rod's response was muffled. "I'm going to miss this when you go back to school."

Layla knew she should leave but she couldn't pull herself away. She listened as the whimpers grew in volume and intensity.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Marisa blurted.

Layla peeked around the door and she was like a deer in the headlights, her body frozen with gooseflesh at the sight before her. Marisa was on her belly with her knees folded under and her butt sticking up and Rod had his face buried in her asshole, and head and ass were moving together in a gentle, steady sway.

"Feel that?" Marisa said. Rod mumbled something undecipherable with a mouth full of ass.

"Are you hard again?"

Rod pulled back and said he was. He sat back on heels and picked something up off the bed.

"Give it to me. The whole, big, hard fucking thing."

Rod fingered Marisa's asshole and she moaned when he poked her deeply to lube her tube. Rod's cock looked enormous in his hands as he slathered it with the shiny stuff. He mounted her from behind and Layla could tell by the movement of his ass and Marisa's scream of pained pleasure that his cock was up her ass. Then he started fucking her.

Layla watched as her younger brother pounded Marisa's ass, the bed springs screeching louder with each powerful plunge. The air filled with a chorus of their grunts and groans and Marisa's cursing and sexy, dirty talk.

"Love the way you fuck my ass, Honey," she spit out. "I love your cock. In my mouth. In my cunt. In my fucking ass."

Her brother picked up his pace even more, his groin and her ass shaking and baking in heat, extracting even more salty talk from his lover.

"Shit, I'm going to lick your ass and mash my fucking pussy in your face, that's it, oh God, I'm going to come, I'm coming fucking big..."

Marisa shrieked, Rod pounded away, and Marisa shrieked some more, and Layla watched their molded bodies shake like a mound of half-chilled Jell-O as Marisa released a spasmodic orgasm.

Her quakes had barely quieted when Rod groaned and Marisa knew what was coming.

"Wait!" she said sharply. "In my mouth."

Marisa pulled away and Rod pulled out and scooted up to her head on his knees. Her face was blocked by Rod's back but Layla could tell by her angle and their movements exactly what was happening.

Layla shook her head and backed away from the door. She figured there was probably more to come but she figured she'd best get while the getting was good. She retreated down the hall and out of the house and decided she would come back some other time to get her things. On her rainy drive home and the rest of the day and night all she could think about was her brother and Marisa, lying naked together outside, kissing, fondling, his big cock with her big mouth around it. And his tongue, on her ass, in her asshole, and his cock, enlarged again and covered with oil, fucking her sexy ass, and her coming, and then him pulling that big, oily cock out of her ass and putting it back into her mouth, and shooting his cum into her throat again.

She was shocked and appalled of course. But she was turned on by it too. She had to talk to her brother. He had some explaining to do.

-

"Hey, how's it hanging, Lover Boy?" Layla said when Rod answered.

"What?" he said with a chuckle. "What are you talking about?"

"Your love life. Getting any action lately?"

"Huh?"

"Look Little Brother, you need to level with me. I came by Dad's house yesterday afternoon to pick up some of my stuff and happened to glance out the window and saw quite a show out by the pool."

"Oh no," Rod said. A tingle went down his spine.

"Oh yes."

"Oh God. What did you see?"

"I saw my brother lying naked and making out with Marisa and I saw your cock get hard and I saw Marisa give you a blowjob. Then it started raining and she dragged you like a puppy into the bedroom. God knows what happened in there!" Layla left it at that. She didn't want him to think she was spying and wanted to see what he was going to say.

"Ah, geez, I can't believe this. Please don't tell anyone. I don't want Dad to get hurt."

"You must be kidding. You don't want Dad to get hurt so you're screwing his woman? How long has this been going on?"

"All summer," he said. "Well...it's kind of a long story."

"I love a good story. Tell me."

"Okay, here goes." Rod took a deep breath. "You remember that party we went to last summer? The swinger party?"

"Of course."

"Well, Marisa is the woman I went home with."

"You're kidding?"

"No. But she called herself Maud, not Marisa, kind of like a disguise because she didn't want me to get attached. She picked me up. It was her choice, believe me. She decided she wanted a young guy and she saw me. She took me to a cabin that some friends of hers own so I couldn't trace her. It was a one-nighter. I never saw her again until Dad introduced her to me."

"That must have been interesting."

"It was very awkward, but Dad didn't really pick up on it."

"Wow," Layla said. "But how..? You mean you see her again and all of the sudden you're fucking her?"

"No, it wasn't like that. I was trying to get used to the idea of her just being our sexy stepmom. It took a while. But with us living under the same roof all summer, and Dad being away a lot, we just became closer, and..."

"And you decided to start fucking her."

"Well, it was her decision too. We became closer, more comfortable around each other. We remembered that night we had, and..."

"And what?"

"I can't believe I'm telling my sister all this stuff. But it kind of feels good to tell somebody."

"But you're both cheating on Dad."

"I know, that's why it's good to let it out. But we don't really feel... You see..."

"Rod, what the hell are you saying?"

"Okay, but this is confidential, right? You see, Marisa doesn't get all of what she needs from Dad. Sexually."

"Oh, please..."

"No, I'm serious. She's really into the ass. She's an anal freak, she loves everything about it, giving and receiving. And Dad's, uh, not too enthusiastic about it."

"And you were, and that's why she picked you up at the party?"

"I am now. It all started that night. It's a prerequisite now."

"Oh, really?"

Layla thought about what she'd observed the day before watching and listening to Rod and Marisa in the bedroom, and how into it they both were. She wondered what she'd missed after she left.

-

They'd said their goodbyes. They knew they wouldn't see each other for a while. Rod headed back to school and Layla, who had gotten her degree over the summer, was about to start a new job.

Rod thought about Marisa a lot at first, he even called her a couple times in unsuccessful attempts for phone sex, but she was busy back at work, and he fell back into college life, partying, studying and chasing tail. Occasionally he'd call on a weekend to check in and a couple of times his Dad put her on the phone, but despite some raunchy talk and humor on his end she had to play it pretty straight.

The time just sped along and before he knew it football season was winding down and the semester was entering its crucial final weeks. Rod made his plans to go home for Thanksgiving; then he would be quickly back to school for a few more weeks of class before final exams. Then there would be the Christmas break.

Rod anticipated that the Thanksgiving break would be awkward. He didn't look forward to being near Marisa when his father was around. It could be too easy to slip up and give their secret away. He didn't look forward to sitting down to dinner and seeing Marisa across the table, avoiding eye contact and trying to make small talk when what he really wanted was to tear her clothes off and go down on her.

But it was even more awkward than he thought it would be. He felt it almost immediately after he arrived Wednesday night. Dad was his normal self, but Marisa was standoffish and kept her distance and he didn't get a chance to talk to her. Thanksgiving Day was even weirder. It was a small gathering—the three of them, Layla and an uncle and a couple cousins—and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, but Layla seemed rather distant also. And as he watched Layla and Marisa in the kitchen while preparing the meal, Rod noticed by their interaction that they had bonded in some way. He could tell by the way they talked to one another, and worked together, occasionally touching, and during dinner he detected several covert glimpses between them. The next day he casually asked Layla about it and she told him that they had both reached out and had gotten to know each other better over the last few months.

Rod headed back to school and dove into his last few weeks. He put Marisa out of his mind as best he could, trying to accept the fact that they had had a one-nighter and then a summer fling, and that was that. It was over. Who in their right mind could expect it to continue anyway, under the circumstances?

-

In the middle of December, one night when he was cramming for his next-to-last exam, Rod got a call from his father. They said their hellos and then his father got to the reason for the call.

"Look son, I wanted you to know, Christmas is going to be a little different this year."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that there will not be one. Not at my house anyway. I'm heading down to the Caribbean. I'm going to visit an old friend who owns a resort hotel on a remote island where no one can find me."

"Dad, what's going on?"

"You can stay at the house over Christmas break. In fact I'd appreciate it if you kept an eye on the place. Hopefully you can have a nice Christmas at your mother's."

"Dad, what happened?"

"It's embarrassing is what it is. It's Marisa. I kicked her ass out."

"Kicked her out? Why?"

"Because she's a cheating slut, that's why. I caught her in bed with your sister. And they were going to town, let me tell you."

"Layla? You gotta be kidding."

"I wish I was. I had some meetings canceled last week and came home a day early. I heard a racket in my bedroom and there they were, both eating pussy like it was The Last Supper."

"Oh my God. I didn't even know they were into girls."

"They're into licking assholes, that would be my guess."

"What?"

"Never mind. Anyway, sorry to dump this on you, but you had to know. I'm flying out tomorrow morning and will be gone a few weeks."

"Gee, Dad, I'm sorry."

"Thanks. And to think I was considering marrying the bitch. And I'm through with your goddamn sister too. I still can't believe it!"

"Again, I'm so sorry, and I hope you have a safe trip. I hope it helps you..."

"It can't hurt, that's for sure. I'll be in touch."

-

A couple nights later Rod called Layla. He didn't expect her to pick up but she did.

"Layla, Dad called me. He told me what happened."

"Yeah, it's been a little wild and crazy around here lately."

"But you and Marisa? I noticed you two were kind of chummy at Thanksgiving, but...how did it get started? I didn't even know you were bisexuals."

"I didn't know either. But after that swinger party we went to—I told Marisa I'd gone there with you—I got into some three-ways. I liked it with two men, and I liked it with two women. Then I would hang out with Marisa sometimes during the week when Dad was away. We liked each other, we talked about a lot of things, we were attracted, one thing led to another."

After a moment of silence, Rod said, "Wow. I never thought you and I would ever share the same woman!"

"I know, it's crazy, isn't it? Maybe someday we'll share the same man."

"Huh?"

"Have you called Marisa?"

"No, I was going to do that next."

"You should. I'm sure she'd like to hear from you."

-

Marisa answered on the first ring.

"Hi Honey, how is my favorite college boy doing?"

"I'm fine, but how are you? I heard what happened."

"I figured as much. Sordid news travels far and fast. But I'm okay."

"I just spoke to Layla. I didn't know you two were into girls."

"If it feels right, go with it. Just like the night we met, remember?"

"Yeah, I can't forget."

"Anyway, it wasn't planned, it just happened. And know what? She's almost as good a fuck as you are. Just one thing missing." She laughed and added, "How's school coming along?"

"One more exam, the day after tomorrow. I'll be home Saturday. Where are you staying?"

"With friends for a while. My townhouse is leased out so I'm winging it."

After another pregnant pause, Rod asked, "Do you think I could see you?"

"Oh, I think that could be arranged. Call me this weekend after you get settled in."

"I will," he said. As they ended the call he noticed he was fondling himself through the denim of his jeans.

Marisa ended the call and turned to Layla, who was lying beside her on the bed, naked but for an old white t-shirt.

"He'll be home this weekend and it looks like the threesome we talked about might actually happen."

"Really? Oh my," Layla said. "When we talked about it I never really believed it would..."

"You saw me and him going at it. You said that turned you on."

"Yeah, it did."

"I'd like to see you and him going at it. That would turn me on."

"Oh God, I don't know. It's kind of weird, you know?"

"You want to see him lick my ass again, don't you? You want to see him fuck my ass with his tongue."

"Yes."

"You want to see his big cock in my ass?"

"Yeah, I do."

Marisa leaned her face close to Layla's. "Well, I want to see all that too," she whispered. "But you don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with."

"Shit, you're making me wet," Layla said.

Marisa kissed her and as her tongue dove into Layla's mouth her fingers dove into her soggy gash.

"My God, girl," Marisa said. "You're dripping!"

Layla smiled and kissed her deeply as she pushed her flat onto her back. She climbed on top, straddling her. She slid her eager loins up, gliding over pussy and stomach and breasts and neck and chin until her soaked bare pussy was kissing Marisa's lips.

------------------