Boutique Invasion

Story Info
Teenage gangster girls storm into a posh luxury boutique.
7.9k words
4.21
44.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction that portraits social and/or racial stereotypes as well as intense violence amongst women that may not suit everybody's taste. If you find this offensive, don't read further.

Thanks to user HHHZZZ for her collaboration on the story.

*

Mona (short for Ramona) summoned the top brass of her gang in front of their target. The trio of hoodlums was also comprised by Sam, a dirty blonde haired 19 years old girl, about 180 lbs, slightly on the chubby side, but strong as a bull. Sam looked like the good white girl that seemed inoffensive for everyone, but she was a wolf in sheep's clothing that always carried a good deal of simmering aggression, which was a coveted asset for a gang when things start to get ugly. The third member chosen for that evening heist was Tonya, a tough 18 years old black girl sporting 150 lbs of pure muscle with an explosive attitude that often needed to be contained by the rest of the gang. Mona herself, at 18 years old, and despite her tough trashy look and her toned 130 lbs frame, was the brain of the gang.

She had spent several days studying their target, a luxury boutique on a posh neighborhood where the wealthiest women in town spent fortunes. The plan was quite simple, storm in, take whatever valuable they could find and leave.

She learned the store closed 7PM on weekdays, and at precisely 7.30PM the staff comprised by three women and the doorman would leave the boutique. The owner, a platinum blonde in her late thirties, usually would stay alone for a few minutes before leaving.

That evening, when the staff left the boutique, Mona glanced at her phone just to check the time, "Fuck , 7.30PM! Those fuckers must have a clock in their ass!" she thought before assembling her sidekicks. As she had shared the intelligence work with them, there were few things left to improvisation.

"Girls, this must be easy. When the blonde bitch opens the front door to leave, we storm inside with her."

Tonya's eyes sparkled in anticipation. The black gangster had a particular loathing of those stuck up rich bitches.

"I wanna kick her sorry ass right now!"

The gang laughed loudly, as Tonya was the one in charge of neutralizing the boutique owner. They perfectly knew the ominous fate awaiting that lady.

Inside the boutique, Katherine glanced at her diamond crusted Cartier watch and realized she had a few minutes to refresh her makeup before two of her best clients arrived for a private appointment. After finishing with the eyeliner and mascara, she applied a thick layer of bright red shine in her lips. She was wearing a black skirt suit stuck to her hourglass figure, with an ample cleavage that allowed a generous view of her chest and a sneak peek of her red lace bra. She completed her outfit with matching red lace panties and garter belt, paired with gray nylon stockings and 5" heel black patent Louboutin pumps. A necklace of three rounds of tiny pearl strings intertwined and matching earrings where the final touch of her look.

Around the corner, in the garage, Katherine's clients arrived. The first was Loraine, a classy looking slender blonde who was wearing a conservative white lace top with cap sleeves that covered most of her chest, but allowed a glimpse of her white bra underneath. To balance the prim and proper top, she was wearing a black miniskirt that showed a great deal of her slender legs, covered with shimmering 8 denier sheer to waist tan pantyhose and ending in black patent 5" Dior pumps. A two round pearl necklace and diamond earrings completed her look. She looked at her rear view mirror one last time to touch up her makeup before opening the door and exiting. Being a classy lady, Loraine was experienced with preserving her modesty as she held her handbag in front of her tight skirt that was frictionlessly sliding up against the thin silky sheer nylon fabric hugging her flawless legs. Now standing straight by her high end car, she was the perfect image of a sexy blonde bitch, with her short black miniskirt tight across her peachy ass, and her slender nylon covered calves accented by the 5" black designer stilettos.

Next to her, Katherine's second client parked her german sedan. Patricia, was a blonde bombshell with a slim body to die for, and she certainly knew it. She was wearing a strapless tight white dress with the hem just above her knees, but the prominent feature of the dress was the sweetheart cleavage. It left little to imagination, with a deep V in the middle that framed Patricia's gorgeous breasts. Sheer tan pantyhose covered her endless legs and a pair of white patent pumps with 5" stiletto heels wrapped her feet. A white gold necklace and diamond bracelet added to her luxurious look. Unlike Loraine, she took less care getting off the car, allowing the hem of her dress rise high enough to show the base of their heart shaped ass.

Both ladies joined and strutted towards the boutique, while the clicking of her stilettos on the concrete floor drew the attention of everyone around.

The bell rang and Katherine saw two pampered trophy wives waiting in the front camera view in her computer monitor. She tugged down the hem of her skirt, adjusted her ample breasts inside the tight jacket of her suit, and strutted to the front door where she greeted Loraine and Patricia. Being a trophy wife herself, Katherine was perfectly prepared to cater to such a clientele.

Across the street, the surprising arrival of two more rich ladies, forced the trio of hoodlums to quickly reassess the situation. As it was expected, Sam and Tonya faced Mona awaiting her instructions. Mona didn't need to drain her brain to arrive to the obvious conclusion, those ostentatious trophy wives weren't a match for her gang. Their slender legs, slim bodies and puny arms showed none of them could have the strength to stand up against any of the teenage gangsters. She also didn't bother to consider if those sophisticated women could even have the will to confront them, so she changed the plan in a split second.

"Sam, the bitch in the black suit; Tonya, the bitch in white, I got the other one. Let's go!"

As the gang swiftly crossed the street towards them, unaware of the storm approaching, the glamorous trio was exchanging pleasantries at the boutique door. Sam made her way between Loraine and Patricia pushing them aside, and with a violent push sent Katherine several feet away from the door. The stunned lady saw how her clients were also pushed inside the boutique. As Mona took care to closing the front door, Tonya pushed Patricia and Loraine further inside until the three astonished fancy wives stood side by side at the main salon. The room had a large L shaped sofa with two large armchairs, and the walls were full of shelves displaying shoes, bags and accessories.

For a few seconds both customers considered it could be something Katherine had prepared for them. The scruffy teenagers seemed so out of place that it had to be something staged. While the gang watched them from head to toes, Loraine sensed something was wrong and faced Katherine.

"What kind of joke are you playing us, Kathy?"

Katherine was completely surprised, but she was determined not to let those teenagers mingle with her clients. She put her left hand in her hip and pointed her right index finger towards the teenagers and tried to sound as patronizing as she could.

"The boutique is closed young ladies. You shouldn't be here unless you have booked an appointment."

Mona stared at the uppity platinum blonde. Those stupid snooty bimbos were still unaware of what was coming towards them.

"What if I wanna buy some stuff? Ya think I ain't got money enough to shop here?"

Patricia felt upset by the insolent attitude of the teenager. The wealthy lady was more accustomed to expect servitude than defiance.

"Katherine, I don't think I want to shop here if they don't leave."

"I am afraid this shop is way out of your league young lady. I must insist you leave now, please."

Loraine and Patricia felt relieved as Katherine took that firm stance on those insolent teens, but the relief was very short lived. While Tonya laughed loudly, Mona promptly tore their designer handbags off Loraine and Patricia.

"W...What you think you're doing? Give me my bag right now!"

Patricia's futile attempt to protest was the push Tonya needed to start what she was craving to do. Mona tossed the white handbag to Tonya, who stepped in front of the blonde bombshell and taunted her waving the bag.

"Wanna this fucking bag? Why don't you try to take it?"

The frustrated blonde extended her puny arm towards the bag, only to be fooled by the black teen that waved the bag in front of her face again. Sensing the situation was getting out of hands, Katherine concluded a more direct threat was the solution.

"That's enough! If you don't leave my property now I will call the authorities!"

A sarcastic crooked grin from the complete gang was the only answer Katherine got. Trying to stay calm she spun on her heels with the intention of heading to the desk where her phone rested. Sam promptly grabbed her right wrist, twisted her arm on her back and pushed upwards, effectively stopping her.

"Ooouchh! You're hurting me! Let me go or you are going to have trouble with the police!"

While Katherine struggled and kicked trying to break from Sam's hold, a nod from Mona was all the gang needed. Tonya lead the way using Patricia's handbag to smack her model face so hard, that made the blonde bombshell fall onto the sofa. The stunned cocky wife instinctively covered her burning left cheek as the black teenager yanked her hair pulling her up, and now used the handbag to smack her right cheek. This time Patricia managed to stand up, but only to receive a third smack that tumbled her over the sofa again.

"Still wanna da fucking bag, blondie?"

Tonya sneered at the groaning blonde beauty sprawled over the sofa, before resuming her demolition work. She was so focused on the task she didn't noticed her comrades were also busy with their assignments.

Sam, who was twisting Katherine arm on her back, forced the snooty shop owner to kneel over one of the armchairs. Her perfectly made up face rested against the back of the chair, her shapely ass wrapped in the tight skirt was now exposed and at striking distance of Sam's knee

"Aaahhh! You'll break my arm! Please, let go!!!"

Without uttering a word, Sam kept the grip on Katherine's delicate wrist. Without relenting the arm twisting, she started pounding her ass with her knee. Each hit made the hem of the tight skirt run higher until her stocking tops and garters were exposed.

Before continuing with Katherine, Sam noticed Mona had taken care of Loraine.

"P... please don't hit me..."

The classy wife pleaded to no avail to the tough latina bully. Mona used her full strength to slap her beautiful face sending Loraine tumbling to the floor. The overwhelmed socialite laid face up on the floor when Mona jumped over her, and straddled her, locking her frail arms at her sides with her knees. The teen bully taunted her while caressing Loraine's lips with her index finger.

"I own you bitch! You and your stuck up friends belong to my gang!"

Mona bitchslapped poor Loraine with both hands at will. The pampered wife softly groaned at each hit, her shapely pantyhosed legs shuffled and her designer heels slipped over the carpet, like trying to escape from under the teenage gangster. Her miniskirt slipped up as the sheer pantyhose allowed it to slide freely. When the blonde's face was well reddened, Mona stood up and yanked Loraine up by her hair.

"N...no more p...please!"

Loraine's slender frame wobbled and staggered over her stilettos before another hard slap sent her tumbling over the sofa. The dazed wife laid sprawled on the sofa, while her friends were being worked by the rest of the gang.

After a few knees delivered to Katherine's ass, Sam released the grip on her arm and forced the sophisticated lady to spread her legs. The hem of her skirt rose further revealing her garter decorated milky white buttocks and her red lace panties. Katherine grabbed the edge of the armchair back like anticipating what was coming.

"Nice undies, bitch. Betcha you were looking to get laid..."

Sam sneered at trembling rich lady before delivering a shattering knee to Katherine's exposed crotch. As the shop owner cried and contorted in pain, Sam drove her knee against Katherine's crotch two more times, until her victim curled in fetal position.

"Ya still think we're outta your league, bitch?"

Sam had no mercy upon the aching lady, and after yanking her up, smacked the suited woman's face several times.

"SMACK! Aaagh! SMACK! Ooohh! SMACK!"

Katherine was getting dazed by the beating, her head jerked left and right, and her moans got softer with each smack, until a powerful final slap tore her down making her lay on the sofa besides Loraine.

Tonya had lifted Patricia from the sofa, and after delivering a devastating punch to her belly, used the blonde wife's hair as a sling to throw Patricia against a clothing rack full of cocktail dresses. The rack tumbled and among the scattered designer dresses, the endless pantyhosed legs and the white designer heels of the bombshell blonde were on display. The overmatched beauty was attempting to stand up when Tonya yanked her up and pushed her against the wall. The gangster girl pulled Patricia's dress cleavage down, exposing her magnificent 36 D breasts.

"Wanna da bag, have da bag, bitch!"

Tonya squeezed Patricia's left breast, making her scream at the pain. The trophy wife grabbed Tonya's wrist in an attempt to force her to release her aching breast.

"Put your hands down unless you wanna end in da hospital, bitch!"

As Patricia submitted and lowered her arms, Tonya started beating the exposed nipple with the handbag. The posh lady cried at each hit until her swollen nipple and the flesh around it was crimson red, and the evil teenager switched to the other breast.

"Ooouchh! Aaaghh! Ooohh!"

Tonya worked hard on Patricia's right breast until nipple and flesh were also crimson red.

"I think they are even, bitch."

Tonya took a quick glance at salon and noticed that Sam and Mona were mere spectators of her work on Patricia. Both teenagers were with her arms crossed like waiting for Tonya to finish her task. Behind them, two formerly flamboyant trophy wives were laying spread over the sofa.

"You better join your friends blondie!"

The ebony youngster bitchslapped Patricia until her back started to slid against the wall, but before her ass reached the floor, Tonya lifted her lightweight body up, placed the groggy blonde over her ample shoulders and carried her to her friends.

"I am done... for now..." Tonya laughed.

"Put da bitch with the others."

Mona commanded Tonya knowing what she would do. A crooked smile grew on Tonya's face as she carelessly tossed Patricia's body on the sofa besides Loraine and Katherine. The gang spent a moment admiring the view of their swift demolition work.

The trio of haughty socialites laid beaten down over sofa, with their nyloned legs sprawled and their pretty faces reddened. Their previously flawless makeup and hair was now a mess. The contrast of the conceited wives wrapped in their designer clothes, heels and jewelry with the scruffy teenagers was extreme. They were moaning and pleading the young gangsters to stop the beating.

Tonya picked Patricia's handbag from the floor waving it in front of her friends.

"This is a serious rich bitch buster!"

"Let me se what's inside."

Tonya tossed the bag to Mona, who unloaded it over the coffee table in front of the sofa. A purse full of credit cards and good chunk of cash, a complete makeup set with mascara, shadows, eyeliner, several lipsticks and lip shine, and even glossy red nail polish. The car keys, the latest iPhone, a little bottle of perfume, a couple of pads, a little can of spray deodorant and, something that made all the gang laugh at once, a vibrating egg and her remote switch.

"Naughty rich bitch! Sam, look for your bitch handbag."

While Sam searched the desk for Katherine's bag, Mona grabbed Loraine's bag and also emptied it over the coffee table. The items were more or less the same, a fat purse, an iPhone, lots of makeup, a fancy little box with an expensive bracelet inside, a couple of tampons, and now not so surprisingly, a 5" vibrator. Mona could not resist the temptation, and switched it on just to check if it had charge. The toy buzzed at full power until Mona turned it off. When Sam came back with Katherine's bag, all the expectation of the gang was on the toy inside that bag. Once Mona emptied it, with similar results, they were somehow deceived; there was no sex toy inside.

Mona commanded Sam to put all the valuables on one of the backpacks they've brought, ignoring the rest of the items on the table. She also sent Tonya to collect the cash and valuables from Katherine's desk and the register.

Both Tonya and Sam were aware the boss was thinking about their next steps.

Mona watched around surveying the boutique and also the three beaten down socialites scattered over the sofa. She had a genuine disdain for those cocky rich bitches, and now her desire to humiliate was winning over her. Tough they have collected a much bigger prize than anticipated, and for most juvenile delinquents it would have been wise to leave with the prize, her decision was made.

"Those mother fucking bitches need to learn some manners. Don't they?"

Tonya and Sam nodded in approbation as Mona somehow elaborated her plan.

"I wanna have some fun with these bitches. Let's fuck'em like cheap whores"

The gang chuckled at the premise and waited for Mona to take the lead. Though they were still dazed by the beating, the trophy wives could hear loud and clear what the gang had in mind for them. As expected, Mona took the lead.

"Anybody wanna swap bitches?"

"I'am fine with mine." Answered Sam.

"Me too, I'am just getting acquainted with the stupid bimbo." Tonya replied sarcastically.

"Ok, come here bitch!"

Mona grabbed a chunk of Loraine's blonde hair and yanked the classy beauty up.

"I'am gonna fuck you honey, and you better like it!"

"F...fuck me? W...what you mean... p...please n...no!"

Loraine unsuccessfully pleaded but Mona had already lifted the hem of her miniskirt revealing the sexy white lace thong under the sheer pantyhose. The teenage bully sunk her right hand between Loraine's legs and caressed her crotch back and forth. Loraine instinctively tried to push the invading hand but was quickly discouraged. Mona lifted her chin with her left index finger and stared at her.

"Want me to punch that pretty face of yours until no surgeon can fix it? Put your fucking hands on your back!"

"Please don't hurt me!"

"Shut the fuck up and do as I told!"

The pampered wife complied immediately and Mona resumed the crotch teasing. The teenage gangster was now in complete control of the terrified beauty. Mona grabbed the neck of the lace top with both hands and pulled violently until ripping it open. A sexy white lace bra covered Loraine's round breasts until Mona pulled down from the bra straps. She used her sharp nails to rip open the pantyhose covering Loraine's crotch and pulled her lacy panties aside revealing her hairless pussy. The formerly proud blonde's body shuddered when Mona's right index finger probed between her pussy lips.

"N...no...no... this isn't right... please don't do this!"

"You better start fucking my finger honey..."

Loraine was well aware of the damage the mean latina could inflict on her, so horrified at the mere thought of her flawless face being savagely beaten, did as told. Still with her hands on her back, the leggy wife's hips rhythmically wobbled driving her crotch against the protruding finger. Soon three fingers were invading Loraine's pussy, and as Mona twisted and pushed her hand up; the rich beauty had to stand on her tippy toes. To help her victim maintain balance, the teenager used her left hand to grab Loraine's delicate neck and squeeze it gently. Now the beautiful wife was the image of total submission. Her hands were on her back, her breasts exposed and it looked like she was dancing at the pace imposed by the teenage bully. A smile of satisfaction emerged on Mona's face as the first juices started moistening Loraine's pussy and soft moans escaped from her red lips.