Boutique Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loraine shook her head and submissively opened her mouth when Sam showed the vibrator just out of Patricia's asshole. The teenager played with the dirty toy over Loraine's lips before shoving it deep inside her mouth.

"Yeah, suck it prissy mother fucker!"

"Mmmphhh! Aaargghhh!"

"You like it deep, don't you? When I'm done fucking you tonight I'll keep this toy. I will use to fuck you again in your fucking country club."

Sam pushed the toy against her throat with one hand and pulled from the hanger with the other. Tears mixed with eyeliner ran across Loraine's cheeks, and the classy wife had put her hands in her back without even being asked to. Sam took the vibrator from Loraine's mouth and buried it into the blonde's asshole and turned it on.

"Ooohh! M...m...my... Aaahhh!"

"I'm just starting with you princess. You better make sure the toy remains in your ass."

While Loraine was being worked by two toys, Sam picked one of the lipsticks from the table. She applied lipstick to the blonde's pussy labia, wrote "SLUT" on her forehead, "FUCK" and "ME" on her buttocks and finally refreshed Loraine's lips.

"I'll do this again to you. I'll do the very same things to you, but at your fucking house. I'll walk you like a dog in front of your neighbors."

"Aaahh! Mmmhh!"

Sam made the humiliated blonde to face one of the mirrors on the salon. She moaned louder and faster when she saw herself in such state. Her pantyhose shredded, the ripped top over the rolled miniskirt at her waist, the bra over her tummy, the breasts clasped with a hanger and the degrading inscriptions with lipstick made the classy beauty hornier than ever in her whole life.

"Aaahh! Aaahh! Oohh!"

"Betcha nobody has treated the prissy princess like this before."

While Mona and Tonya watched Sam do her magic (Mona also cursed because she knew she would lose the bet), Loraine was like dancing in front of the mirror. She pushed and pulled the vibrator in her ass and licked her fingers after soaking them with her own juices, Sam took a bottle of red nail polish from the table and poured the sticky content all over Loraine's hair, lace bra and top.

"Ooohhh! Ooohh... Lord!"

"This mess is gonna be kinda hard to fix, princess..."

"Oooh! Can't hold it! Ooohh! I'm cumming! Ooohhh!"

Finally, Loraine was struck by a wild orgasm. She twisted her slender legs and cried loudly in pleasure. The blonde drilled her ass with the vibrator while Sam pulled her tits from the hanger. As the orgasm receded, Sam ordered the shaken beauty to take both toys out of her cavities and lick them clean. Once Loraine was done licking, Sam unclasped the hanger from her sore nipples and grabbed her chin lifting her head.

"Good girl!"

Sam faced Mona and Tonya and bowed in a reverence. The gangsters applauded and cheered, and Mona reluctantly handed Sam the well earned hundred dollars bill.

Mona knew it was time to cash out, but still wasn't sure what to do with those uppity bitches. After being thoroughly fucked, the three blonde beauties were seating at the sofa, unknowingly waiting for the gang's next move. Mona told Sam to take the hard disk with the security cameras videos, and sent Tonya to make a final search of valuables. When the gang returned to the salon, Mona also made Tonya collect the trophy wives jewelry. None of them dared to protest when the black teen stripped them from their expensive jewelry.

Meanwhile, Mona was inspecting the storefront display looking for more valuables when an idea came to her mind. She ordered the gang to bring all the scarves they could find.

"If you don't do anything stupid, we'll tie you up and leave. Got it?"

The three rich blondes nodded while Mona ordered the gang to tie their hands in front of them and gag them with scarves. When Tonya and Sam had finished with the task, Mona came with a new idea.

"Let's decorate them!"

The gang laughed at the idea. Mona took more nail polish and emptied the bottle over Patricia and Katherine's hair and clothing. She also took the lipstick and wrote "$1 BLOWJOBS" on Patricia's chest and "ANAL FOR WEED" on Katherine's. The pleading wives opposed no resistance while Mona executed her artwork.

"What a pervert!"

Sam laughed in approval of her boss. Finished with the decorations, Mona turned the storefront display lights off and summoned the gang.

"Let's put da bitches on display!"

The gang walked the bound beauties to the storefront display. Muffled pleas from the trophy wives and childish giggling from the gangsters could be heard while they worked a few minutes on the storefront display. Once finished, the gang collected the backpacks with their prize and headed for the rear exit.

"Hey, boss! This place was much, much more fun than those crappy groceries!"

The gang cheered Tonya's comment, and just before leaving the boutique, Mona turned the display lights on. Three high society ladies were displayed, with their hands tied, hung like meat at a butcher from the curtain rods. They barely stood over the pointy toes of their designer heels and their slender legs were covered by tattered shreds of nylons. Their previously carefully made up faces were now smeared with make up mixed with tears and sweat, and their salon made hair was disheveled and ruined with nail polish. Their breasts were on display, and they still sported the remains of their designer clothes also stained with red nail polish.

While the gang was leaving the scene walking trough the back alley, Tonya suggested taking a final look at the storefront display. Mona promptly dismissed the idea.

"Let's go home, we'll see it at the news."

The end.