All Comments on 'Boutique Invasion'

by Sig1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great!

Great story,but the gang members should have had their pussies licked before leaving.

Sig1Sig1almost 6 years agoAuthor

I agree with the pussy licking, it could have been included. Maybe in a sequel the gang can be satisfied!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I got bored

I stopped reading halfway through. You used “bitch” too many times, it got annoying. All of the girls in the gang did the same stuff to all 3 women (at least in the beginning) one right after another and it became tedious to read. The accent you tried to write for (I think it was the black girl) just read awkwardly. The storyline was interesting and could’ve been super hot, but it was just tedious to read.

Sig1Sig1almost 6 years agoAuthor
Bored

Sorry for getting you bored.

The gang is formed by teenagers with a pretty basic vocabulary.

They repeat the same words as real life uneducated teens do.

Thanks for taking your time to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not erotic.

More sadistic than erotic. And more than a little bit of racism. Not my cup of tea.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 6 years ago
Fun to One Hand Read!

Humiliation of the rich women, to the unwanted orgasms and woman-handling was exciting and very entertaining! The Language sounded VERY Real The Tough Girls got a lot of loot and had a Grreat Time! Really Enjoyed It!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Need more stories like this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous