Bowling Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

As much as I desperately wanted to, I didn't remove my own clothing as yet another precaution. If we did hear anyone, I could at least get out and delay anyone from coming any nearer, finding Lucille undressed. She could then at least get up into the front passenger seat, and quickly drive away, dressed or not dressed as she had time to do.

This I had told her as I'd moved the car, wanting to alleviate any fears she might have on being discovered, or about to be. I was surprised to see her smiling as I drove and as she obviously undressed there in the backseat, her look one of wonder, giddiness at how ridiculously daring and dangerous this all really was.

As I had been with her breasts, so was I again now as I first looked and saw her laying there, her hand coyishly covering her sex, her brief moment of embarrassment as I moved it away, forcing her to reveal herself to me fully and completely. I hadn't known what to expect of course, nor even really thought about it, she wasn't shaved, not something someone her age was doing then I suppose, but she wasn't all bushy either as I'd partially imagined. She was trimmed, her triangular patch of hair looking more neat than unruly, I actually ran my hand and fingers up through it, watching it float through the gaps of my fingers disappearing as my hand floated upwards towards her breasts once again where I caressed them momentarily, before sliding my hand once again back down over her belly, back to the tuft of soft downy like fur that greeted me, and then into the wetness that surprised me, surprised her as I gently dipped a finger, then another, lifting them to my lips, licking off the sweetness that I had found there.

For as tall as she was, Lucille had purposely positioned herself into a half-sitting, half lying position. She could if it became necessary sit up just enough to look out should we hear anyone's approach or sense movement. We also knew we could hide if necessary there in the backseat as well lowering even more into the darkness if we had to, if there were no other choice. And though we were in the back seat, it wasn't at all cramped, there was plenty of leg room for one thing, and enough space on the seat still remaining for me to comfortably lean over her as I knelt there on the floor.

She was certainly nervous, as I was. But that nervousness of excitement, desire seemed to heighten both of our senses as I finally placed the tips of my fingers on her pussy spreading her lips just as I had pretended to do while sucking her breast. Lucille knew this, felt it, and even then shuddered involuntarily as I fully exposed her hard tiny clitoris, watching it emerge from the protective sheath that until now had hidden it from my prying eyes and fingers. Even in the subdued darkness of the back seat, I could see a tiny shimmer of moisture upon the surface of her clit, which I then licked, tickling lightly, ever so softly with my tongue. More like the caress of a feather, did I allow my tongue-tip to explore her there, running it up and along side the folds of her sensitive flesh, mouthing her twin labia, gently sucking each, rolling them gently inside my mouth, then tonguing her top to bottom tasting the renewed flow of her feminely juices as they pooled comfortably within the tiny little pocket of her upturned split. From here, I returned, taking my time and enjoying the heavenly trip having bathed in that pool, taking some of her essence with me as I slid the curled pointed tip of my tongue upwards, once again seeking, finding, then pleasuring that hard little button that made her bounce, squeal and even laugh pleasurably.

I smiled, kissing her clit, and then sucking it briefly, tenderly. "Breathe," I said, kissing it, and then licking it again. "Breathe!"

She'd been holding her breath, which I'd just now noticed. "Oh God, I'm not sure I can," she said breathlessly, "I'm all tingly," she moaned emphasizing her light-headedness.

I again laughed, laughed into her cunt which made her laugh, until I licked it again sucking it a bit more firmly now, feeling that tiny little knot of pleasure harden between my lips while I stroked it, sucking it much as I had previously suckled her nipples.

Her low agonizing groan told me she was at least breathing, her hands once again digging into the top of my head as I began the assault upon her senses, flicking her clit now even more rapidly, though still lightly, one finger bathing in the pool of nectar that had again formed, then worming its way inside her where I played, feeling the heated depths of her womanly passage, stroking her, finger-fucking her there while simultaneously continuing to suck, tickle, flick and toy with her swollen hard clitoris.

I don't think she even knew she was doing it, but I began to sense her movements as she began gyrating beneath me, her mound simultaneously pressed against my face, her ass bouncing softly up and down against the seat. Finding one of her breasts with my free hand, I now began tweaking her nipples, causing her to moan even more harshly than she'd been doing, delighting myself in feeling its tautness, much like her clit which I continued to suckle, tongue-flick, or merely lick as the mood struck me to do.

I too was aroused of course, and felt the hard press of my prick digging almost uncomfortably against my pants, and then into the side of the backseat as I sat there still leaning over her. But whatever discomfort I may have felt was overwhelmed by the joyous catch in her throat as she began panting in a series of sudden intakes of air that alerted me she was nearing the edge of sweet ecstasy.

"Oh Brad, Oh Brad, Brad!" She began crying out, I felt her tense, felt her body shudder then immediately go into a series of convulsions that took her and then shook her from the inside out. Her scream I feared could have easily been heard by anyone had they been down in the garage at that very moment, and though that thought alarmed me a little, I continued to hold onto her clit, still sucking it, though I tapered off both the firmness of sucking or licking it as she slowly began easing back down from whatever heights she had gone to. Only when she became far too sensitive to continuing touching in any way, did I finally sit back up and take a nervous worried glance about our precarious surroundings. Thankfully I heard and saw nothing, turning back towards her where she now sat eyes open, and the most wondrous expression on her face.

"I never knew," she said simply, then saw tears once again forming within her eyes as she lay there still trying to collect herself.

I gathered her into my arms for a moment, holding her, but the sound of voices finally reached our ears, and we both sat up watching another couple head to their car a short distance away. We knew then that soon many others would be leaving, it was time to get dressed and leave here ourselves.

"What about you?" she asked, which surprised me.

"Don't worry about me," I told her. "I'll take care of that a bit later after I get home. And besides, this wasn't about me," I added smiling. She quickly kissed me once again, and then hurriedly began dressing as I kept watch ensuring that no one else would now come by and discover us accidentally.

#

The very next day at work, Lucille dropped by my office slipping me an envelope along with some files I'd been waiting for. I'd been somewhat apprehensive at seeing her, wondering how she might react towards me now having had time to think through everything that had been said, and had happened. I was relieved when she smiled, though she quickly turned heading back towards her own office having dropped off the letter. I stood up closing my own door, even as I felt the sudden swelling of my cock begin inside my pants though I hadn't as yet even read her letter or knew of its content, but her smile and half-wink had given me some assurance that everything was fine between us.

She didn't address me in the letter, I was grateful for that, as I didn't want her to feel somehow obligated to me in any way, and then read:

"I just wanted to thank you. What I experienced last night was beyond anything I've ever felt before, and I'm not saying I am hoping for more, or expecting it. But...I also thought on the way home how I left you hanging, and it dawned on me that that was no different than what my own husband as too often done to me. And I regret we didn't have more time together to do something about that. So...I propose, if you're even still interested of course, that we park down in the garage, and rather than go to the bar, meet downstairs in the garage afterwards. If you'd like to do that, please let me know."

I wrote her back, feeling much like a teen back in High School again, and indicated to her that we should try, if at all possible to park our cars next to one another in the same dark corner where I had driven her car too. In that way we'd at least have my car to further block anyone from spying on us, or accidentally coming upon us. I managed to drop by her office then, and gave her my return letter. She looked up from her desk when I entered, pleased to see me, then actually laughed and indicated with her eyes where she was looking. I looked down at myself, knowing that I had indeed been fighting an erection, but was stunned to see the small wet spot that had appeared on the front of my beige slacks. Making a hasty retreat back to my own office, I stayed there until well after lunch not daring to embarrass myself any further.

The very next day Lucille once again came by my office even before working hours had officially begun. She again handed me another letter, though with no one else there yet to over hear anything said, told me that seeing my little wet-spot had been one of the best compliments she'd ever been given.

There was something else too. Though not totally out of character for her, she had worn a nice looking, though tight fitting sweater that showed off her ample breasts, and the fact that it was much lower cut without being too provocative, told me that she'd chosen it specifically for the most obvious reason.

"You look good," I told her. She knew what I was referring to of course, and then came over to where I was sitting and leaned over allowing me a simple peak down the front of her sweater at her magnificent breasts.

"Hope you're not wearing beige again today," she laughed straightening.

"Nope, black slacks today," I said grinning back at her.

It was like that all week long between us, flirting, though being very careful about it. Businesslike in every other respect throughout the course of the day, though we continued to toss managed smiles or a cautious wink one another's way whenever it was a hundred percent safe to be doing so.

It was like performing foreplay on one another, both of us anticipating and excited for bowling night to finally come around again.

#

I'd arrived a few minutes earlier than usual, and relieved when the spots I'd hoped we could park in would be vacant. They were, though there was one other car parked just one spot over from mine when I arrived. I didn't recognize the car, so didn't worry too much that it might be anyone we knew. As we didn't want to make things too obvious either, I then went upstairs to the bar and had a quick drink while waiting for the rest of our team members to arrive. Lucille arrived a short time afterwards, and we sat together putting on our shoes.

"Park next to me?" I asked nonchalantly.

She grinned nodding her head. I noticed she had already changed too, no longer wearing the skirt and blouse she had come to work in, now wearing a nice pair of jeans and another knit sweater, leaning over she pretended to be adjusting the laces on her shoe knowing full well from where I was sitting that I could see down through the opening.

"You're not wearing a bra!" I gasped in surprise. She giggled standing up straight once again.

"Surprised?"

"I am," I grinned.

"Well, we're not really at work, so I'm not too worried about not wearing one, and this is just bulky enough that you can't really tell for sure."

I was still grinning as she turned to go pick out a ball, as she didn't have one of her own.

"Oh...and I'm not wearing any panties either," she added.

By the time we finished the three games I was crawling the walls, as was she. Trying to act normal around one another all night hadn't been as easy as I thought it would be, if anything, it was far harder. We still laughed and joked along with everyone else just as we always did, but it was difficult as hell trying to maintain my ever-growing excitement as we finally finished and began straightening up the area.

Lucille didn't always stay afterwards to have a drink, only doing so on one or two previous occasions, so she immediately headed down to the parking area after having said goodnight to everyone. I stayed long enough to have one quick beer, which really was a quick one, then headed out myself.

Getting to the bottom of the stairs and looking down to the darkened area where are cars were parked gave me an instant erection as I quickly approached, seeing her sitting there in her car waiting for me. Taking a quick look about, I then ducked inside her car on the passenger side and slid in next to her. Much to my delight and surprise, she had already lifted her sweater up and over her breasts so that they were already bare and waiting for me the moment I sat down. Without any hesitation I reached over and began playing with them, caressing and toying with those hard fat tips, soon licking them and sucking them greedily.

"I want to see you," she breathed as I sat there sucking her breast. After having driven one another crazy all week, I wasn't about to waste any time asking her if she was sure, or pretending that more than anything at this moment I wanted her to see me, see how hard I was, see how horny I was, and actually finally touch me.

I immediately unbuckled my belt, and pulled the zipper down. Lucille wasn't about to wait any longer either, the moment I had, she slipped her hand inside my pants immediately finding my hard swollen erection and began fondling it.

"Let me see it," she said once again, not even content with doing this.

It was an easy matter for me to raise my ass up off the seat, slip both my jeans and shorts down around my ankles when I did. She never took her hand off me while doing this, continuing to stroke, fondle, and then thumb my blood-engorged head for several moments, finally squeezing out a nice fat droplet of precum fuck juice which she then smeared lovingly all over my cock.

"Fuck that's nice," I moaned, not even realizing I'd used the word, though she giggled. "What?"

"Hearing you say fuck sounds so erotic," she giggled again.

"Hell Lucille, hearing you say fuck is even more erotic!" I told her moaning as she stroked my cock up and down, once again squeezing it.

"In that case...fuck!" she said, saying it again. "Fuck...fuck...fuck!"

#

I loved the fact that Lucille's car had a bench seat, sitting beside one another without anything getting in the way between us made it a lot easier to reach over and caress her beautiful bare breasts while she was busily stroking me. I soon slipped my hand down to her crotch however, rubbing her through the soft almost flannel like material of the pants she was wearing. "You keep doing that, I'm going to soak through them," she stated, then lifted her ass and quickly pulled them all the way off. I began fingering her as she sat jerking me, enjoying the naughtiness of so simple an act, making us both feel like teenagers at the drive-in.

"You are wet!" I grinned feeling her moisture gather and pool inside her wet split as I continued walking my fingers around inside her.

"Damn horny too!" she grinned back, and then pouted somewhat. "But I can't stay as long tonight as we did last week," she added. "He's coming home earlier tonight, and he'll still be expecting dinner."

"Shit," I allowed, "If you need to go..."

"Not yet, not until you've come for me," she said simply. "I'm not letting you go in the same condition you did last time."

Though I was disappointed we wouldn't be able to repeat some of the pleasures we'd enjoyed previously, the fact that she was stroking and playing with me while I was doing the same to her was still very erotic and very sensual sitting here in her car in the parking garage.

"Damn!"

"What?" she asked concernedly.

I felt silly telling her this. "I don't have anything."

Thankfully she knew what I meant. "Not to worry, I've actually been thinking about this all day," she told me. "When you're ready, I want you to cum on my breasts."

"Hmm," I moaned simply as her hand continued to thumb and tease the super-sensitive head of my prick.

"I'm looking forward to feeling all that hot juice running down my breasts," she added now coaxing me to do just that by the way her voice changed, the lustiness of her urgings as she spoke increasing the pleasure and bringing me ever nearer that inevitable moment.

I was still finger-fucking her as well, twiddling her twat, flicking her clit with my fingers and then slipping them deeply inside her back and forth as she continued doing similar things to me.

"Almost there," I moaned feeling that all too familiar sensation beginning to tingle deep within my heavy-laden balls.

Having heard this, Lucille drew my cock even closer to herself, placing it almost reverently between her breasts, and then teasing her own nipples with the head of my dick as she rubbed it back and forth against herself.

"Oh fuck...here it comes!" I told her, and then watched as my prick began spewing a torrent of hot creamy cum against her breasts. Almost gleefully, Lucille kept jacking me off, watching each spurt land forcefully against her breasts, careful to ensure that each one received an equal allotment of my spunk.

When I was finally drained, when she had milked out every last drop of juice from my prick, only then did she release it and begin to massage the creamy substance I'd just dumped on her into her own tits.

"That...feels nice," she almost purred, "it's so warm and creamy," she half whispered as I sat there watching her massaging in all that natural body lotion.

"Whew," I exhaled, enjoying not only the pleasure of afterglow as I sat there, but likewise enjoying the erotic view of her as she caressed and played with her breasts. Once again I moved towards her. "Lay down." There was still plenty of room, and she did so.

I quickly went back to fingering her, she was close and began that quick pant as she breathed that told me she was nearing her own sweet orgasm. Spreading her lips, I exposed her hard little clitoris even more fully, now directly teasing it with the tip of my finger.

"Fuck...yes! Yes! Yes!" she wailed, then climaxed.

We sat kissing, still touching one another intimately, though she soon broke away and again apologized for needing to go.

"Next week? Same time? Same place?" She asked being silly.

I loved it. "Wouldn't miss it for the world," I told her. Dressing hurriedly after that, I stood beside my car watching her go, already dreading another long week ahead of us, but already looking forward to it at the same time.

#

Once again we spent the days teasing one another with our thoughts and words, careful to not openly flirt with one another even though we were both tempted to do so. Instead we exchanged notes back and forth throughout the day like a couple of kids in school, enjoying the erotic thoughts that we shared, each one becoming more intimate, more erotic and sensual in nature.

Lucille confessed to me how she'd begun masturbating again, frequently now every night, thinking about what we'd so far done with one another there in the parking garage. I boldly asked her to tell me what she did, where she did it, to share those naughty moments with me so that I could imagine them inside my own head.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers