Bowling Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

"Do you think that they saw us?" Lucille asked worriedly.

"No, I don't think so," I said hopefully, though in truth, I really didn't know for sure.

It was evident that the closeness of the call bothered her, so we quickly dressed even though I had failed to climax, though seeing her fear, it was the last thing on my mind. This time I left first, doing so in the event there was anyone we knew who might be watching, but I saw no one as I left the lot and slowly drove down the street towards home, looking back in my rearview mirror just before turning to see Lucille's car leaving the lot, heading off in the opposite direction.

I didn't worry about it until the following day at work when one of the guys we bowled with stopped by my office.

"Hey, wasn't that your car down in the garage?" he asked me pointedly. "Didn't see you in the bar anywhere though," he added.

I knew without any doubt that he knew it was my car, and that it had obviously been sitting there for a while with me no where to be found.

"Probably...dead battery," I explained. "Had to call and get a ride home," I said lamely.

"Don't you have any jumper cables?"

I did. "No, been meaning to pick some up, planning on doing that today, along with getting a new battery." I added weakly.

"Should have come and got me," he continued. "Had a pair of them in my car."

"Yeah, well I didn't really think of that, and was no big deal anyway."

Mike left shortly after that, but our talk left me nervously worried. At least he hadn't mentioned anything about seeing Lucille's car parked next to mine, so hopefully he didn't know whose it was in the first place, nor had seen either of us suddenly ducking down into the back seat. I quickly scribbled a note off to Lucille however, explaining everything that had happened and gave it to her along with a troubled look. She read it even before I had left her office.

"Meet me after work," she said simply.

I knew where she meant without having to ask. We had done so a couple of times, just quick last minute note exchanges or quick little chats before heading off to home. I pulled into the park, which was a short distance away from the office and waited for her. Minutes after arriving, she did pulling in next to me, and then quickly got out of her car slipping into mine.

"Maybe we'd better cool it for a couple of times," she suggested. "As much as I hate to admit this Brad, if either one of us gets caught, we would both be in a shit lot full of trouble."

She was certainly right about that, we both would, not only in our respective relationships, but at work as well.

"O.K.," I agreed reluctantly, "maybe we should."

I made a point of staying in the bar with the guys after bowling the following week. Lucille went home immediately after bowling with obvious sadness in her face just before doing so, and as much as I hated seeing that, I felt better and somewhat relieved sitting there with the guys having a couple of beers before heading off myself.

Even our playful naughty notes seemed to taper off the week after, though we still discussed and shared our desires for one another, there seemed to be a hesitant cautionary underlying tone to them even doing this. We had but a few weeks bowling left remaining to us as well, and we both knew what that meant. Soon, neither one of us would have a reason to be staying after work on Wednesday evenings, and unless we came up with some other idea or justification for doing so, our time together was quickly drawing to an end as well.

We had one last encounter down in the garage before bowling season ended. But even that was far less than satisfactory for either one of us. Lucille needed/wanted to suck me off, which she did, and which felt marvelous, but she'd refused to allow me to reciprocate in any way shape or form, not even allowing herself to undress even partially so that I might do so. It was quick as well...too quick, and she immediately headed off home afterwards.

As it was a main Holiday weekend ahead of us, I had long ago scheduled to be off that Thursday through Monday before returning into work. Tuesday morning as I walked by her office, I nearly tripped over myself when I did. Alarmed, I headed quickly to my own office and saw the yellow sticky note pasted on the side of my computer. CYD was all it said, which was another secret code of ours for "Check your Drawer".

Far in the back behind all my normal work files, I found the special folder we'd both been using and keeping to pass along notes and correspondence when one or the other of us wasn't around. Opening it I found a thick heavy envelope waiting for me. Inside was the very first pair of panties she'd ever used on me to catch my spunk with.

"Brad, I'm so terribly sorry to do this, this way," she began. "But after everything we'd had and shared together, it's made me realize just how unhappy I truly am. But it also made me realize that I can't jeopardize either one of us, family wise, or job wise for a few brief fleeting moments of joy and pleasure. I'm leaving my husband, which is the first thing I've been needing to do. I am going to California to stay with my brother and his wife until I can figure things out, and figure out what I want to do with my life after this. I'm sorry that I am telling you this way, but I know I couldn't have faced you directly without loosing it, and making everyone suspicious in the process. I'll be fine, as I know you will. But it is truly best for each of us that I do this, this way. I hope you will keep these as a token of my love and fondest memories of you. Love, Lucille."

It was the last time I ever heard or thought of her again, until today. I am sitting here now outside on a Sunday morning reading the paper. I didn't even really recognize her photo initially, nor the name listed as she'd obviously changed the last name I had known her by. But I now knew looking at her photo, I knew it was her.

Twenty years now and I still have that pair of panties she once gave me. They're tucked away somewhere up on the shelf in my closet now. I think I'll go find them, and spend some time remembering with fondness a very special lady.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers