Bowling Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

I sat reading just one such note at my desk after she's swung by dropping it off.

"Last night, as I frequently do, I went into the bathroom to run my bath before going to bed, as I lay there in the tub, once again feeling horny, aroused, I remembered something I used to do as a teenager, something I hadn't done in years, and yet remembered fondly how good it had felt back then. So I scooted myself down towards the faucet where the water splashed and pounded against my "Cunt" she underlined the word, letting me know in writing it that she'd become comfortable with using it in the context she now was. "It felt good, the force of the waters flow pounding and playing against me, just laying there feeling it, imagining it as your fingers, your mouth sucking my clit until I finally climaxed."

Just reading her short note made me horny as hell and I wrote her back.

"The image of you doing that has aroused me like you wouldn't believe. I am sitting here at my desk, my prick hard and swollen just thinking about you enjoying yourself like that. I am tempted to take it out, and secretly jerk myself off as aroused as I am."

I waited until no one was around her office, swung by and delivered my note to her before she could say anything, and returned to my office.

Brief minutes later, she came by mine, dropping off another note to me, but she had also brought along a paper cup from the drinking fountain. I took it from her, wondering curiously why she had. She merely grinned, winked and then returned to her own office.

"At lunch, close your door and jerk it off for me," she began. "Jerk off while you're thinking about what I'm going to do with your cum after you put it inside the cup. Bring it to me afterwards, I will then go into the women's bathroom and pour your cream onto my pussy and use it to masturbate myself with."

The thought of her doing that aroused me even more. I was relieved that the noon hour was only twenty minutes away, and spent it composing another note while I waited before closing my door, and then doing exactly what she'd asked me to do for her.

"I wish I was squirting it directly on you myself," I told her. "I want to squirt all over your cunt, and then watch you masturbate with it until you cum. Just thinking about doing that, seeing you and knowing that you soon will be touching yourself while using my cream to do so with has me hard as a fucking rock!"

Most everyone had gone out to lunch, as was usually the case. As I often closed and locked my door when leaving and going out to lunch myself, I wasn't at all concerned should anyone come by and find it locked and closed as I secretly sat there jacking off thinking about what Lucille would soon be doing herself. After only a few short minutes, I placed the cone-shaped cup over the head of my prick, watching as my spunk began filling it. I almost laughed afterwards as I sat there holding onto the cup, unable to sit it down really, with my prick still exposed. I finally sat it inside my coffee cup, quickly zipped myself up once again, then retrieved it and walked the short distance over to Lucille's office. She was waiting for me as I entered, smiling, and handed her the cum-filled paper cup as she came around her desk taking it from me and immediately headed off towards the bathroom.

By the time bowling night had arrived once again, I could hardly concentrate on the game, already excited and looking forward to another adventure together down stairs in the garage.

"You need to rush home tonight?" I asked worriedly.

"Not tonight," she grinned in reply. "He's working late, so we have plenty of time."

We sat there discussing our week's worth of naughty wicked thoughts, her masturbation episodes both at work and at home, as well as my own. We touched, fondled and pleasured one another the entire time until we'd both reached fever pitch.

"I want you to fuck me tonight," she said simply. "I want to feel you inside of me."

Lucille wasn't comfortable remaining in the front seat. With her car backed into the stall, the additional darkness of the broken un-replaced light to further conceal us, as well as my own car parked next to hers as a further shield from any watchful eyes, we quickly slipped over the seat rather than getting out and back in again. Hurriedly we fumbled through removing our clothes, neither one of us wanting to fuck while wearing anything. The sense of our nudity, there in the backseat, in the garage, was intoxicating as it added to the sense of excitement and danger.

I sat, Lucille climbing into my lap though facing forward so she could also see as lookout while fucking me in this position. I soon eased my hard stiff prick inside that warm soft fuck tunnel, clasping both of her firm full breasts in my hands, tweaking and toying with her nipples as she began moving, gyrating herself up and down against me. We'd hardly even begun fucking however when she stopped suddenly, only then the sound of voices reaching my own ears. Lucille quickly climbed off my lap, sitting down beside me where we both sunk down even further into the seats, prepared to hide on the floor if necessary. It was thrilling, yet nerve wracking all at the same time as the voices came closer, drawing nearer with each passing moment. We could hear them talking, a male and female but a short distance away. Then there was laughter, an obvious giggle, and together we both sat up somewhat looking forward over the seat.

In the next row across from us, though at an angle from where we were, we could see another couple standing by a car. We watched as they stood kissing for a moment, then giggled quietly as he began caressing her breast through her clothing, finally lifting the tee shirt she was wearing to better feel her, even though she was wearing a bra. Likewise, the woman lowered her hand, rubbing the front of the guy's pants, obviously teasing his cock through the material.

"Damn," I said. Even though it was somewhat interesting to watch, especially under the circumstances, the fact was they were unknowingly interrupting our own naughty little session together. We didn't dare continue doing much of anything, though Lucille did reach over and begin fondling my prick as we sat there watching the other couple teasing one another as they stood by the side of the car. Luckily, that's all that was meant to happen between them at least, as they soon parted, and the woman got in her car soon after driving away. He likewise then walked over to his, getting in and left immediately after.

"That was interesting," Lucille breathed with a sigh of relief.

And though it had been, it also made me realize that we might not be the only one's to decide to have an adventure down here in the parking lot either. We'd have to be even more cautious and careful next week, and I made a mental note to look for the woman's car before we began doing anything in the event they decided to do a lot more, just as we had been.

"Now I am really horny!" Lucille told me, and climbed back up into my lap once again where we proceeded to take up where we'd just left off.

Thankfully the lot didn't have a lot of cars remaining in it, nor especially any that were parked too closely away from us. No one else ventured down to the garage while we sat there, joyfully, pleasurably fucking away like crazy there in the back seat.

As we fucked, I touched and frigged her clit, which she enjoyed my doing, likewise continuing to fondle and play with her enormous breasts. She began humping, fucking me fast and furiously, the obvious signs of her impending climax just beginning. She began tossing her head wildly from side to side, humping me almost spastically, then climaxed, somehow managing to force herself from screaming out as she did. I had nearly cum with her, somehow managing to regain control just before I did, and just before she slipped off of me, sitting beside me now still trying to collect herself.

"I want to taste you now," she said lustily. "I want to taste your prick with my juices still coating it."

I hated to admit it even to myself, but it had been a long time since I'd even had or been given a blowjob. As Lucille placed her warm teasing mouth over the head of my prick, I knew immediately that it wouldn't last very long. I'd been too close as it was while fucking her, and now the exquisite sensation of her lips milking me renewed that inevitable pleasure.

"Fuck Lucille, I'm sorry...but,"

She never let me finish the thought, her mouth and head suddenly working me in furious abandon, coaxing the eruption of my spunk, which immediately occurred as I began filling her mouth with my semen. Each skyrocketing jettison of my spunk inside her mouth sent me to even greater heights of ecstasy and pleasure as she consumed me, gulping down the nectar that her hands and lips continued pumping out of me.

#

As was usually the case, the week dragged by slowly, though we continued on with our naughty notes back and forth to one another throughout the day, which helped pass the time and the monotony of an otherwise boring work day. I was of course once again looking forward to bowling night, but just before leaving to drive there, Lucille popped into my office quite unexpectedly.

"I needed to let you know before we got there," she said obvious disappointment already showing in her eyes. "I won't be able to stay tonight, not for long anyway, perhaps just a few minutes."

She didn't need to go into any further explanations, we both understood that. I was obviously disappointed myself, but it was a fact of life for us.

"Meet me down by the car afterwards?" she asked hopefully.

"I'll be there."

Luckily, we actually finished bowling fifteen minutes ahead of schedule. "I'll meet you downstairs," she said quickly walking off to replace her bowling ball, and then heading for the restrooms. I'd already informed the others on our team that I needed to make it an early night myself, and then headed down into the garage to wait for her. Glad to see no one else was down there, I stood cautiously between our cars waiting for her. When she appeared at the bottom of the steps, I was surprised to see she had changed clothes once again, now wearing an all too familiar sweater and skirt. Passing by where I stood, she immediately walked around her car over to the passenger side next to the cement wall beckoning me to follow her, which I did.

"Fuck me."

"Here?"

"Yes here, right now," she stated, then lifted her sweater up and over her breasts, revealing to me as she did that she had removed her bra. I fumbled quickly with my zipper, removing my rapidly swelling prick, and quickly discovered that she had likewise removed her panties. Standing behind her, she leaned over the hood of her car somewhat, and I slipped inside of her wet silky cunt. Watchful and nervously cautious of our surroundings, and equally grateful that I had not even spotted the other woman's car from the previous week, I stood there slowly fucking myself in and out of that heavenly quim, feeling her magnificent breasts with my hands as she fucked back in unison against me.

"Hurry...fill me," she pleaded.

"But..."

"No, don't worry about me. Just fill my cunt with your juice."

Moments later I was doing just that, spending myself deeply inside her. Lucille quickly stepped into her panties, which she'd placed just inside her handbag, kissing me quickly and once again apologizing to me for the hurried departure.

"I'll explain it all tomorrow," she said huskily, then immediately got inside her car and drove away.

I was anxious to hear from her the following day, and soon after her arrival to work, she passed by my office once again slipping me a hand written note.

"Sorry for last night," she began. "But my husband's parents are in town and he 'required' that I be there to entertain them. I almost wasn't able to even go bowling, but explained that I had to as there hadn't been time enough to locate a substitute, and I wasn't about to let my team down. Anyway, I thought you might get a kick out of knowing that I did indeed entertain his family, cooking dinner, eating, and sitting around chatting with them afterwards, all the while knowing that I could feel your cum dripping out of my pussy, soiling the very panties I had put back on. All I could think about was how you fucked me while we stood there in the parking lot together, and how wicked it felt to know that I still had your cum in me while doing all that."

Reading her letter gave me an idea, and I wrote back.

"I assume you're wearing panties today too. So, if you are, bring them to me today before lunch."

Shortly before noon, she did, handing me an interoffice envelope, which by the feel, told me immediately what was inside. She looked over towards me curiously, but then left my office without saying anything. Once again I waited until most everyone was gone, and then stood locking my door. Opening the drawer where I'd put the envelope, I removed her panties from the folder, unzipped my fly and began jerking myself off. When I came, I placed her silk-feeling panties over my prick, shooting my juice into them, then refolded them and placed them back inside the envelope.

She was obviously expecting me as she'd remained in her own office during lunch. I returned the envelope to her and smiled, and quickly headed back to my own office. Less than a half an hour later, she came back, once again handing me the same envelope along with a short note.

"I just finished using these to masturbate in the bathroom with," she explained. "If and when you think you can, fill them again and bring them back to me."

Though the lunch hour was nearly over, and though I had indeed just jacked off a load for her a short time ago, with the thought of what she had done, and would soon do again, I managed to produce another though much smaller load, spilling myself once again into her now very messy sticky panties, and stuffed them back inside the envelope, returning it to her. She seemed pleasantly surprised by this, accepting my gift, and immediately stood once again heading off in the direction of the restrooms.

#

The following day she was waiting for me when I came into work. Not many others had arrived as yet, so it was safe talking to her.

"Brad? I want to buy a vibrator, but I don't know where to go to get one...do you?"

I did. There was in fact one of those adult novelty stores not more than ten minutes away from the office. We decided to go there during lunch together. We'd gone out to lunch together before, so doing so again wouldn't look or appear abnormal if anyone even bothered to notice that we had, especially as we hadn't done it very often.

She was obviously nervous when we pulled around back behind the store. Somewhat worried that we might be seen going in, we quickly did so, relieved that we didn't bump into anyone else that we knew.

"Shit, I had no idea there were so many to choose from!" she stated as we walked into the back of the store where they kept all the really naughty stuff. I laughed as she browsed through a few of the toys, wondering how people could even use some of them.

"Maybe we should just get you something simple for starters," I advised her, which she seemed more than willing to go along with.

We picked out a fairly standard, though flexible realistic looking cock vibrator, and I again laughed as she blushed while we stood in front of the clerk making our purchase. She smiled at us knowingly, rang us up and told us to "have a nice day," along with a suggestive wink. In addition to the vibrator itself, I had also purchased some new batteries to go along with it. Sliding back into the car, she immediately opened the package, putting in the batteries, and turned it on. It seemed to come alive in her hand with a steady all too familiar humming sound.

"Haven't you ever used one of these before?" I asked her.

"Are you kidding? Me?" she laughed seriously. "No...never! And this certainly isn't anything my husband would care for me to be using either," she added with a distinct sense of displeasure in her tone of voice.

And as she most often did and wore to work, Lucille then quickly glanced around the small enclosed parking area. There were only two other cars, and we immediately figured they belonged to the people who worked inside as there was more than enough parking spots in front of the store that people could easily and quickly use.

"Keep an eye out," she told me. "I want to see how this feels."

Turning sideways on the seat so I could watch for any additional cars coming into the lot, Lucille placed the still vibrating toy against her clit, through the material of the panties she was wearing.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed a second or two after that. "I think I could come rather quickly this way," she informed me.

"Then why don't you?" I told her.

She grinned. "Let me watch you while I'm doing it then," she challenged me back. So far we hadn't seen anyone else pull in, and during this time of day, the prospect of doing so wasn't very likely. I immediately unzipped my fly, removing my already hard stiff cock and began stroking it for her while she watched, and while she then slipped her panties off to one side, and slowly eased the vibrating fuck toy inside herself.

Once again like an unprepared kid, I informed her I had no place to shoot my spunk safely without making a big mess. Without any hesitation she quickly slipped her panties down her legs handing them to me.

"Seems we're making a habit of this lately," I grinned taking them from her.

"Yeah, I've got quite a collection of cum-filled panties waiting to be washed," she teased back.

Then we sat back watching one another masturbating ourselves, seeing the look of pure pleasure on her face as she experimented with the new-found toy, my hand slipping and sliding over the head of my pre-lubricating prick as the juices of my own arousal poured out in wanton expectation.

She was soon climaxing gloriously on her new toy as I covered the head of my prick with her panties and began soiling them with my semen. Handing them back to her afterwards, she grinned stuffing them back inside of her purse along with her new toy as we headed back to the office.

#

When bowling night finally arrived once again, we were both about as horny as we'd ever been. After another week of naughty/dirty notes telling one another how we masturbated ourselves at night, what we thought about etc, we were both at fever pitch after reaching her car down in the garage. We had again climbed into the back seat, but I had already told her in no uncertain terms that I wanted very much to go down on her again. She was obviously delighted by this, though surprising me when she sat on the top of the front seat with her legs to either side of me in back. Positioned as she was, she was the perfect height for me to lean forward and begin tonguing her, and though she was sitting this way, and somewhat exposed, we still had the advantage of my car blocking anyone from seeing us, and hopefully the advanced warning of footsteps or conversation should anyone come down into the garage.

Without any rush to be home tonight either, I took my time with her, enjoying the taste and flavor of her exposed cunt, delighting myself in pulling her rather long labia, stretching the folds and fingering her simultaneously while flicking her tender little clit with my tongue. She came twice, surprising us both as she humped herself against my face almost immediately after climaxing the first time until she had quickly done so again, and then, just as quickly, slipping down to slide over my lap, capturing my prick inside that wet, sloshy passage.

I was two seconds away from shooting my spunk inside her when we heard footsteps, and frighteningly enough, hearing them almost too close to allow us to hide without being seen. Seeing movement far too closely away from us for comfort, Lucille merely toppled sideways taking me with her as we dove into the backseat of her car. We lay there listening for long moments, hearing the sound of a door opening, closing, then the car finally driving away.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers