Bowling with Sexy Veronica

Story Info
Love at first sight, I fell in love with a sexy stripper.
13.9k words
4.26
9.4k
13
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bowling with Sexy Veronica

Someone new & sexy substituted on the women's bowling team.

# # #

Author's Note:

This true story was written for Stephen. He asked me to write a story about what sexually happened between him and Veronica, a sexy stripper that started, at of all places, the bowling alley. Love can happen anywhere, even when bowling.

# # #

An Aside:

Just when you think you're hoping to have some relaxing fun bowling at the bowling alley with some friends and a few beers, sex interferes with your game. How can you possibly concentrate on your game when sexy women are bowling on the alley next to you? How can you concentrate on your game when one of the women is not only sinfully busty but also, she's bowling in a skirt that's so short that she continually flashes her panties every time she rolls her bright, pink, bowling ball?

"Seriously. Are you kidding me? What the Hell? Look at her. I can't believe that I'm seeing her bright, white, bikini panties every time she leans forward to roll her ball. Oh, my God. If that's not enough, look at the size of her bra clad breasts. She must have tits as big as Christina Hendricks of Mad Men fame and Sofia Vergara of Modern Family fame. Never have I seen such big breasts."

A game originally designed for men due to the heaviness of the bowling balls, with now women referees working in the NFL and female MMA fighters, women have invaded nearly every sport, originally designed for men, including bowling. No longer confining their athletic skills to ice skating and gymnastics, with women golfers and pool sharks, men can't get away from the sexual temptations of women even if they tried. With women drinking shots and smoking cigars, what happened to women staying home to care for their babies? Instead, they're bowling.

# # #

Presently, there are more women in the United States workforce than there are men and that number will continue to rise because companies pay women far less for doing the same job as men. Yet, unable to get away from women sexually teasing men even at work, especially at work, with their hair and makeup done, they wear short skirts and low-cut blouses. Squatting down with their knees parted to get a file while flashing their panties, when they are wearing panties, they lean over men to flash them their low-cut bras and long lines of sexy cleavage.

Even our prestigious, private clubs have been invaded by woman and are forced to accept female members. The exclusive Harvard club and the oh, so private Algonquin club in Boston, with their mahogany furniture, overstuffed, leather chairs, and libraries of first edition books, are now coed. With female assassins as deadly as the Boston Strangler or John Wayne Gacy, it's understandable that the Continental Hotel in New York City of Keanu Reeves as John Wick fame would welcome women as members.

What has the world come to when men can't shoot pool, watch professional football, or enjoy a day on the golf course without women sexually tempting them and teasing them with what they're wearing or not wearing? How dare they? It's not fair. It's not right. Once a man's playground, the world has gone to women.

Church was once a safe haven from women flirting and sexually teasing but no more. Watch out for the dreaded church lady. She hides her sinfully behavior behind her religion. Alas, church is not the only place where women are positioned on her knees. Whores dressed as nuns hide behind the moral modesty of their religion. When nuns are not having lesbian sex with one another, they're having sex with priests. Women want sex as much as men and will even fuck on the altar there's no one around and when mass isn't in service.

"Shame on them. Shame on them."

# # #

Tonight, when I went to watch the women's bowling league, something fun to do while hoping to get lucky with one of the women, I noticed someone new. Having never seen her before, I wondered who she was. When everyone else bowled wearing pants and oversized bowling shirts, this new woman wasn't wearing a bowling uniform. Instead, immorally immodest, unashamed and unembarrassed, she bowled in very, short skirt that showed off her long, sexy, and shapely legs, and a tight low-cut top that advertised the size of her huge breasts and exposed her long, sexy line of cleavage.

Difficult not to notice her, every time she leaned forward to roll her pink bowling ball, she exposed her bright, white, bikini panties. Not taking much to make me as sexually interested as I was already sexually excited, seeing her panties playing peek-a-boo made me horny. Every time she flashed her panties, as if I had never seen a woman flashing her panties before, I couldn't remove my eyes from staring at her panties. The only thing sexier than her flashing her panties would have been if she wasn't wearing panties.

Literally attracting a small crowd of horny men waiting for her to bowl and watching her roll, for obvious reasons, not that she was a great bowler but she had a fan club of admiring men. Who wouldn't watch her bowl? She was as beautiful as she was sexy. Never has such a beautiful and sexy woman graced this dirty and roach infested bowling alley. Who cared about bowling, they were too busy watching her every move? Indeed, a million-in-one, she was a one-of-a-kind beauty.

Regardless of her numerous gutter balls that she rolled, nearly every man stared at her as if she was the woman's current bowling champion. It's not every day that you see a shapely woman flashing her panties while bowling at the bowling alley. Undressing her with their eyes, all the men stared at her as if she was bowling in her panties and bra, topless, and/or naked. Indeed, instead of having a fat ass or no ass, she had a great ass, a shapely ass, a wonderful ass, and an ass that every man in that bowling alley would love to have warming his bed.

"Wait. Before you turn off the light, show me your naked ass again," said a husband married to a woman with an ass as great as Veronica's ass.

'Who cares about bowling? Suddenly, I want to have sex. I'd love to tap that ass,' I thought while watching her leaning forward to bowl. 'Wow! What a woman? What an incredible looking woman? If it's not enough that she's beautiful and sexy, she's flashing her panties and showing off her long, line of cleavage. I love seeing her bright white, bikini panties every time she leans forward to roll her ball. I love seeing her cleavage every time she leans forward to total her score.'

# # #

I imagined inviting her home, giving her a drink, and making light conversation. Not a long leap to make, I imagined making out with her while reaching around her to feel her shapely, panty clad ass under her short skirt. Then, as thing between us progressed, I imagined leaning her over the couch in my house, pulling down her panties, and fucking her fast enough and hard enough from behind to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock. Forget about bowling, just seeing her panty clad ass brought the animal out in me.

Again and again, as if deliberately exposing her panties, every time she leaned forward to roll her pink bowling ball, she flashed her panties. Every time she leaned forward to record her bowling score, her low-cut top leaned forward with her to expose a great down-blouse view of her massive breasts. With every upskirt and down-blouse, my erection grew harder and bigger with my sexual lust and erotic desire for her. Every time she exposed her panties and/or her cleavage, as if applauding her for exposing herself, my cock throbbed and pulsated in my pants in sexual testimony to her beautiful body.

After she rolled her bowling ball down the alley, fruitlessly struggling to pull her short skirt down, she continually tugged at the hem of her skirt. Finally, successfully pulling her skirt down after each roll, but with her skirt working against her modesty, her skirt continued rising higher with every roll of the ball. Then, when she seemingly tired of tugging at and pulling down her skirt, no longer bothering pulling her skirt down, with the hem of her skirt rising nearly to her waist, she exposed even more of her panties.

With her born with a hot body, I didn't have to see her panties in an upskirt peek to know that she had a very, sexy and shapely ass. I didn't have to see her long, line of sexy cleavage in a down-blouse to know that she had enormous breasts. The total package, with her as beautiful as she was hot, love at first sight, I was already head-over-heels in love with her. Never have I ever wanted to be with a woman as much as I wanted to be with her.

'I love seeing her panties. She has such a great ass. I love her shapely ass,' I thought. 'A shapelier ass than Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian, Sofia Vergara, and Rihanna, she had the best ass that I've ever seen.'

Keeping to herself, while the rest of the women hung out together, joked around, and laughed, she sat away from them while quietly sipping her beer until it was her time to bowl again. Then, as if there was a drumroll of sexual anticipation, with every man there staring while holding his breath in appreciation of what they were about to see, she exposed her panties and her cleavage again and again. Whether she rolled a gutter ball or a strike, it didn't matter. No one really cared what she rolled. What mattered more was seeing her bright, white bikini panties and her lone, line of sexy cleavage again.

# # #

As if she was heaven sent, she had a small tattoo of a white dove in flight on her forearm. With her so exotic looking, her hair was as long and as dark as Meghan Fox, Angelina Jolie, or Kim Kardashian's dark, beautiful hair. As if she was wearing stage makeup and was a performer on stage, she had sparkles on her cheeks. Her bright, blue eyes were decorated with heavy, glittering eyeshadow. Her full lips were covered in bright, Ferrari, red lipstick that beckoned me to kiss them and/or stick my erect prick between them.

'I'd love her to put lipstick on my dipstick,' I thought.

Imagining her without all of that makeup, she was plenty attractive enough without it for me to want to know more about her, at least her name. I needed to know her name to take her to bed with me tonight and every night and every morning thereafter to masturbate over seeing her panties and seeing her cleavage again and again. A sight that I'd never tire of seeing, when I wasn't staring at her panties in an upskirt peek, I stared at her long line of cleavage and sexy, low-cut bra in a down-blouse view.

'With her the star of the bowling alley, as if watching her performing on stage, bowling doesn't get any better than this,' I thought. 'This is now the reason why men go bowling. Hopefully, to see a woman wearing a short skirt while flashing her panties. Hopefully, to see a woman wearing a low-cut top flashing her cleavage and low-cut bra.'

Forsaking her high, spiked heels for bowling shoes, even without the heels, she seemed tall. Sizing her up from a distance, I guessed she was 5'8" or 5'9". If she was a few inches taller, with her plenty good-looking enough, she'd be tall enough to be a runway model for some famous, fashion designer. Deeming her special, including her height there was nothing average about her.

Difficult not to notice, the most notable thing about her that I immediately noticed, other than her flashing everyone her panties, were her gigantic breasts. Again, nothing average about her big breasts, they were as massive as they were magnificent. Reminiscent of Dolly Parton's big breasts, she must have easily had 34, double D cups if not bigger. She had the biggest and shapeliest breasts that I have ever seen.

'I love big breasted women,' I thought while staring at her big tits when I wasn't staring at her exposed panties. 'Big breasts, a shapely ass, and red, full lips give women sex appeal. I couldn't date a woman who didn't have big breasts, a shapely ass, and red, full lips. I could never date a woman who didn't have sex appeal. I could never date a woman that I wasn't sexually attracted to in the way that I was immediately sexually attracted to this woman.'

With her giving me a lot to look at, between her panty clad ass, her pretty face, and her huge breasts, she was a woman that I'd never tire of staring at her while watching her doing anything. She was a woman that I'd never tire of touching and feeling while making out with her. Giving me something to see from the front and from the back, after measuring her huge breasts with my trained, bra cup eyes, it wouldn't have surprised me if she had F cup breasts. It wouldn't surprise me if she had the same size breasts as Christina Hendricks and/or Sofia Vergara's huge breasts.

'Wow! Her breasts are gigantic. She has the biggest breasts that I've ever seen,' I thought. 'No woman has tits that big. I wonder if she had breast implants.'

# # #

A sucker for a woman with big tits, giving women a whole other dimension, I love big tits, the bigger the better. But her tits were ridiculous. I'd never leave my house if I had someone who looked like her and had her body in my bed.

'Let's not go to work today. Instead, let's stay in bed,' I imagined saying to her if I was married to her. 'I need to spend some quality time with your shapely ass and your big tits.'

'I'd love watch her skipping rope or jogging around the neighborhood,' I thought while staring at her big tits. 'As long as I can watch her from afar without being detected, and thought to be a pervert, I'd love to watch her doing anything.'

I've never dated a woman with smaller breasts that a C cup. If I dated this woman, she'd have the biggest breasts of any woman that I dated. I'd love to be literally smothered by her big breasts while sucking her nipples.

# # #

'Did you hear about Stephen,' I imagined my friend, John, asking my friend, Jim?

Jim looked at John while preparing himself to hear some bad news.

'Stephen? No," said Jim. 'What about Stephen? What happened to him? Was he in an accident? With him always riding his bike, was he hit by a car? What? Tell me. What happened to Stephen?'

John bowed his head and anointed himself while raising his head to heaven.

'He's dead,' said John with a deep look of sincere sorrow. 'Stephen is dead.'

Jim looked devastated.

'Dead? That can't be,' said Jim. 'I just saw him yesterday and he looked great. How did he die? What happened? Oh, my God, he looked so heathy. You just never know when it's your time to go,' said Jim. 'Here today and gone tomorrow.'

John explained to Jim what had tragically happened last night.

'He met Veronica, a woman with huge breasts and she accidentally smothered him to death while they were having hot sex,' said John. 'Clearly dying happy, with a smile that even the mortician couldn't remove, he died with his eyes wide open and with a permanent smile etched across his face.'

Changing his look from utter sadness to envious relief, Jim shook his head in disbelief.

'Wow! What a way to go? When I die, that's how I want to die,' said Jim. 'I want to be smothered to death by a big, breasted woman, a woman with huge tits.'

# # #

Curious about her, wanting to at least to know her name, so that when masturbating myself over her, I knew what to call her. When I left the bowling alley shortly after midnight I asked my best friend's wife, Tina, who that woman was sitting diagonally across from me. Feeling so sexually transparent, I knew that Tina would immediately know why I was interested in her. Definitely, it wouldn't be her bowling skills as she rolled far more gutter bowls than she rolled strikes.

"Tina, who was that woman sitting diagonally across from me," I asked while feeling awkwardly embarrassed that Tina was aware that my sudden interest in her was sexual and little more than disguised horniness?

Tina laughed while staring up at me with a knowing eye. Feeling like the typical, horny guy that I am, she made me feel embarrassed. It was one thing talking to another guy about a woman who suddenly captured my sexual interest, yet, it was something completely different when confessing my sexual interest of one woman to another woman.

"You noticed her, huh," she asked with a sexy laugh?

She laughed again while giving me an oh brother look, rolling her eyes, and sighing. Whereas another guy would slap me a high five for voicing my sexual approval, Tina made me feel commonly perverted. I felt like all of the other men at the bowling alley who continued to stare at her flashing her panties and showing off her big tits. They're interest in her was purely sexual whereas my interest in her was strictly romantic. Okay, and sexual, too.

"I'm curious to know," she said with a dirty laugh. "What did you notice first about her, her exposed, white panties, her huge breasts, or her pretty face," she asked laughing again?

Embarrassed that she called me out for being a typical horny man, I laughed with her. Whoever the woman was, I, at least, wanted to know her first name. Wanting her to be more than a sexual fantasy, I wanted to get past her exposed, white panties, her huge breasts, and her sexy, good looks. Not only did I want to know more about her but also, I wanted to know who she was. Needing to know her first name, I'd love to have someone like her in my life.

"It was hard not to notice her with her flashing her bright, white, bikini panties to everyone. She does have a nice ass," I said to Tina with a dirty laugh. "And how could I not notice her big tits? They're huge. Then, there's her pretty face. She's quite beautiful. Other than lipstick, she's a woman who doesn't even need to wear makeup."

Tina laughed, too.

"I can see that," said Tina staring down at the big bulge that tented my jeans while walking with her to my car. Then, she said something that surprised me. "Do you want me to help you with that," she said putting her manicured fingered hand on my bulging prick and squeezing it with her fingers.

# # #

The first time that Tina ever sexually touched me, I couldn't believe that she actually felt my growing erection through my pants. The first time that she sexually solicited me, I looked at her shocked. After a long night of drinking beer while bowling, clearly, for my best friend's wife to offer to masturbate me, she was inebriated. Only, something that may end our long-term friendship, I could never cheat on my friend with his wife. With him trusting me to drive his wife home and to keep her safe, I wouldn't be much of a friend to have sex with my best friend's wife.

Nevertheless, my allegiance to my best friend, as if I was dreaming it or sexually fantasizing it, I imagined making out with her and feeling her modest B cup breasts through her top and bra. I imagined Tina unzipping me and taking my cock in her soft, warm hand. I imagined her fondling the head of my cock while staring down at my erect prick. I imagined her slowly stroking me while staring up at me. Then, I imagined her masturbating me harder and faster. I imagined cumming all over her soft, warm hand.

"You'd really masturbate me, Tina," I asked in disbelief while thinking what my friend, her husband, would say about his wife taking care of my sexual horniness by masturbating me. "You'd actually stroke me and allow me to cum all over your hand?"

To be honest with Tina a very attractive woman, I'd love to make out with her. With me a breast man no matter the size, I'd love to feel her tits and finger her nipples through her top while making out with her. And with me so horny after seeing Veronica's panties, I'd love her to masturbate me. I need to cum and I'd love her to see me and watch me cum all over her soft, warm hand.

She laughed again. She had such a sexy and melodious laugh. She had a laugh that I never tired of hearing.

"Masturbate you?" She looked up at me as if I was nuts. "Who said anything about masturbating you," she said laughing again? "Masturbating a man is what I did with my prom date years ago," she said with a dirty laugh while giving me a sexy smile and a naughty look. "I wouldn't masturbate you."