Bowling with Sexy Veronica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

'This is it. This is finally it,' I thought. 'As if she's a stripper hired to give me a private striptease show, I'm finally going to see her enormous, naked breasts. I couldn't believe that I was finally going to see Veronica's big, naked tits.'

The biggest bra that I had ever seen, she had a six-hook brassiere with enough underwires to support a small suspension bridge. There'd be no way that I could unhook that thing in a dark car or at the movies. It would be easier to pull it off over her head. Only, with her huge breasts resting in her enormous F bra cups, I imagined that pulling her bra off over her head would hurt her. With her already having a practiced hand, it's better that she removed her own bra.

The big reveal, something I'll never forget and will always remember with sexual anticipation for the rest of my life, I held my breath while I watched her remove her bra straps from her sexy shoulders, first one and then the other. Then, holding her bra cups in place with her hands while continuing to sexually tease me, she looked down to see what I was seeing before looking up at me. Finally, as if there was the continuation of a drumroll going off in my head, she removed one bra cup from her big, naked breast and then she removed her other bra cup.

'She's topless. Veronica is topless. She exposed her huge, naked breasts to me,' I thought while reveling in the pure pleasure of seeing her naked breasts.

Her big breasts fell from her bra in the way that my big cock erected in my underwear. Compliments to the female, human anatomy, her breasts were absolute works of art. As if she was the naked model in The Nude Maja masterpiece, painted by Francisco Goya, she had such big and shapely breasts. Never have I ever seen breasts as big and as shapely. As if I had died, while hoping that there was such a thing, I was in breast heaven.

Finally, she unceremoniously pushed down her panties and kicked them off. As if she was a nude model, she turned her naked body one way before turning the other way. Again, exquisitely formed, she had an incredible ass. Imagining her modeling for him or for her, her naked body was a nude artist's dream. Never had I seen such a shapely woman.

I couldn't believe she wasn't married. I couldn't understand why any man who had the absolute privilege and sexual pleasure of seeing Veronica without her clothes wouldn't get down on one knee and immediately propose marriage to her. As far as I was concerned, not considering anyone else, the search for the perfect woman was over. Love at first sight, and ready to buy her a diamond engagement ring, she was it. She was the woman that I wanted to be with in good times and in bad times for the rest of my life.

There's not another woman on the planet more beautiful, shapelier, and sexier than her. Even though I had just met her and knew relatively little about her other than she loved sports, dogs, and had a prettier sister, I already wanted to marry her. I was ready to devote the rest of my life to her happiness. With there no one else who could make me as happy, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. I wanted to spend every night going to bed with her and every morning waking up with her.

# # #

I removed my clothes as if my clothes were on fire. She laid back on her bed as if she expected me to immediately mount her missionary style. Instead of mounting her, especially with her already naked, taking control of the sexual situation, I wanted to continue making out with her while touching her and feeling her beautiful body everywhere. I wanted to give her what other men failed to give her.

I wanted to give her oral sex. I wanted to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock before making slow, sweet love to her and before fucking her hard and fast. I wanted her to be sexually dependent on me. I wanted her to scream my name in sexual ecstasy.

"Oh no," I said with the shock of a man denied having sex with a woman after buying her dinner and drinks all night. "There's no way that I'm passing up the opportunity to enjoy your stunning boobs and that beautiful furry pussy! Before I fuck you, I need to devour you. Before giving you a sexual orgasm with my cock, I need to give you a sexual orgasm with my fingers and my tongue. I need to masturbate you while eating you."

She laughed.

"What? Devour me? You actually want to eat my pussy," she asked seemingly surprised that I wanted to give her oral sex instead of wanting her to give me oral sex. "All that most men want to do is fuck me after I blow them," she said laughing again. "After seeing my naked tits, fondling my naked breasts, and sucking my erect, nipples, they just want to cum in my mouth," she said with a shrug of sexual disappointment.

"With you having a one-in-a-million body, the last thing that I want to do is to cum in your mouth. Doing that would be like going to an amusement park and just riding the rollercoaster without riding the Ferris wheel, the merry-go-round, and the rest of the other rides. I want to enjoy every sexual part of you first," I said.

She stared down at my naked prick that stuck straight out as if pointing to her and choosing her as the most special one. I imagined Tina Turner motivated to write a song about Donna Dixon when meeting her and seeing her naked for the first time, 'Simply the Best.' Indeed, having never met a woman like her, I was already in love with her. Much like Donna Dixon, way better than Loni Anderson, Kim Kardashian, and Scarlet Johansson, and right up there with Angie Dickerson, Veronica was simply the best and better than all of the rest of the pretenders to the sexually hot throne.

"If I knew you were going to do all of that to my naked body, I wouldn't have insisted that we sit on the corner of the bed for such a long time while kissing and petting. I thought you might just jump on me like the rest of the perverts that I've had the horrible regret of being with," she said. "I had no idea that you wanted to take your sweet time to ravish my naked body."

Ready to take her with gusto, she was my chance of a lifetime to have sex with the perfect woman. Ready to finger and lick her pussy, I stared at her with sexual excitement. I couldn't wait to eat her. I couldn't wait to turn her over on her stomach, stick my tongue up her beautiful, round ass, and toss her salad. I couldn't wait to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with my tongue and with my fingers before fucking her hard and fast with my stiff prick.

# # #

Then, taking my time with her beautiful body, I couldn't wait to make slow, sweet, passionate love to her while French kissing her. Finally, humping her harder and humping her faster, I couldn't wait to fuck her, really fuck her. Giving her another sexual orgasm but this time with my cock, I couldn't wait to cum inside of her. Hoping to make her pregnant, while claiming her as mine, I wanted to give her my baby. Indeed, as long as she'd have me, if I made her pregnant, I'd marry her and live happily ever after with her as my wife.

"It's my fault," I said. "I should have been more insistent on moving things along, but you're such a good kisser, Veronica, and I was really enjoying making out with you," I said. "Whether we're making out, having sex, or just talking, I love being with you. I've never been with a woman like you. You're the one for me. I love you, Veronica. I've been madly in love with you since the first time that I saw you at the bowling alley."

She blushed. I made her, a professional stripper, a woman who has, no doubt, seen it all and done it all, blush. I couldn't believe that I embarrassed her with my words of high praise.

"Thank you," she said. "That's so nice of you to say. Something that no one has ever said to me, when you said those things in such a sincere way, you made my heart swell. If we're being honest here, I love you, too, Stephen. I've never met anyone as kind and as sweet as you."

Glad that I told her how I truly felt about her while not thinking better of it, I was glad that she didn't think me insane. As if I was the Bachelor, love at first sight, staking my claim on her heart, I wanted and needed to make it clear that, officially, she was mine. Again, glad that I did, I wanted and needed to tell her that I loved her.

Yet, I didn't have to tell her that I loved her. Somehow, she already knew. With her already swooning with all that I had already said and all that I wanted to sexually do, telling her that I loved her was overkill.

"I never knew a man who loved being with me. Most men I've been with just want to fondle my naked breasts while I suck their cocks. Using me, and sexually doing absolutely nothing sexually for me, they just want to cum in my mouth while fondling my naked breasts and pulling, turning, and twisting my erect nipples."

Instead of just wanting to fuck her after she blew me, I wanted to take my time with her beautiful body. I wanted to eat her. Intent on caring for her sexual needs first, rethinking again all that I wanted to do to her beautiful body, I wanted to give her multiple sexual orgasms with fingers and my tongue. Hoping to be her forever lover, giving her something she'd soon not forget, I wanted to give her a complete, orgasmic, sexual experience. I wanted her to be sexually dependent on me.

# # #

As soon as she returned from the lady's room after freshening up, I made myself comfortable between her shapely thighs. She had such a beautiful body and it seemed a shame not to pay homage to a woman who had gone through so much trouble to not only look beautiful but also to stay beautiful. Slowly kissing her smooth legs while working my way up to her honeypot, I already had her squirming on the bed with the anticipation of my tongue parting her pussy lips and lapping up her pussy secretions.

I fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. Gentle with her at first, I slowly rubbed her clit while fingering her pussy. Then rubbing her clit faster, I rubbed her clit harder while she continued to squirm all over the bed. Finally, in conjunction with my tongue, as if my fingers were portable extensions of my cock, I finger fucked her soaking wet pussy. While rubbing her clit harder and faster, I continued licking her while finger fucking her deeper.

"Oh, Stephen, that feels so good. Don't stop. Please don't stop," she said while seemingly afraid that I'd prematurely stop to allow her to blow me without allowing her to cum.

Determined to make her cum, I was determined to give her multiple, sexual orgasms. I continued rubbing her clit while finger fucking her pussy with one hand while reaching up with my other hand to fondle her enormous breasts. With what I did to massage her tits and finger her erect nipples adding to her sexual pleasure, I continued pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

As if I was a miner looking for buried treasure with my fingers and with my tongue, I went deeper while licking her pussy harder and faster. She didn't have to ask me or tell me what to do. I already knew instinctively what to do by her movements. Indeed, by her reactions, complimenting one another, she was the measure and the mirror image of my sexual passion.

"Stephen, you're going to make me cum. Stephen! Stephen! Oh, my God, Stephen. Right there, that's it. Right there. Oh, my God. Don't stop. Don't stop. Please don't stop licking me. Don't' stop fingering me," she said pressing down on the back of my head. "I'm going go cum. I'm going to cum. Stephen, I'm going to cum again.'

As if she was the man and I was the woman sucking his prick instead of eating her pussy, telling me what to do and when to do it, she seemed determined to cum in my mouth. With so very men clearly denying her the sexual pleasure of having a sexual orgasm before she gave them a sexual orgasm, she seemed hungry to have multiple orgasmic sex. I was ready to do my part in how she thought about sex.

"Right there, Stephen. Right there. That's it. Don't stop. Please, don't stop," she said again.

Again, as if I was the woman and she was the man, she held my head in place with her two hands while moving my head from side to side and up and down. She wiped her pussy secretions all over my face. A beautiful thing to experience from the woman that I love, I had her pussy juices in my mouth, up my nose, and everywhere.

"Oh, my God, Stephen. I'm cumming. God damn. I'm cumming, Stephen. I'm cumming," she said stiffening her legs and arching her back. "I can't believe that I'm cumming again."

Only, not stopping there, I continued licking her. I continued rubbing her clit. I continued finger fucking her pussy. I didn't stop until she reached down for me. She gave me a small hand towel to wipe my face. Then, I finally mounted her.

# # #

She reached down between my legs for my erect cock. A sacred place where I belonged and never wanted to leave, she slid my erect prick in her warm, wet pussy. Humping me slowly, my cock slid inside of her. Only, instead of fucking her, I made love to her.

French kissing one another, we continued making out with one another while making love to one another. Seemingly, in the way that she made love to me, no other man had made love to her. Hard for me to believe, instead of making love to her, they just fucked her. Missing much of the sexual fun and excitement, not even riding the Ferris wheel, they all just rode the rollercoaster without taking their time to enjoy all of the other rides in her sexual, amusement park.

Then, gradually humping her harder and humping her faster, our love making turned to fucking. She fucked me as hard and as fast as I fucked her. Determined to give her another sexual orgasm, this time with my cock, I fucked her faster and I fucked her harder. As if my cock was a piledriver, I literally pounded her pussy.

Don't stop humping me, Stephen. Don't stop fucking me. I'm going to cum again. I can't believe that I'm going to cum again. Not only do you have magical fingers and a magical tongue but also, you have a magical cock, too," she said wrapping her arms and her legs tighter around my back.

Stiffening her legs again, she arched her back. Then, she fell silent within the soft comfort of her bed while enjoying the afterglow of sex. After she waited until she was ready, she slid halfway down the bed and took me in her hand before taking me in her mouth. She was blowing me. Veronica was blowing me. I couldn't believe that Veronica, this beautiful, sexy woman was blowing me. She was sucking my cock.

She gave me the best blowjob that I ever had in my life. Better than the blowjob that I received from Tina, better than the blowjob that I received from my older, married neighbor for mowing her lawn, and better than my 18-year-old prom date, never had anyone sucked my cock like that. I wanted a steady diet of her blowjobs. I was ready to marry her today or tomorrow.

After having the best sex in our lives, within a year, we were married.

THE END