Bowling with Sexy Veronica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alas and unfortunately, Veronica was in a different class all of her own. Not only did she have at least, double D breasts, if not F cup breasts, but she was within 10 pounds of being a world class beauty. She was someone that I'd want to have a long-term sexual relationship with. She was beautiful, sexy, shapely, and clearly, from the brief conversation that I had with her at the bowling alley, she was intelligent. Actually, forget about the sex, she was someone who I'd marry and have children with. With her having the total package, she was truly a rare beauty.

With absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain, setting my self-confidence on high, I decided to approach Veronica. I decided to let her know the interest that I had in her, whether sexual or otherwise. With this my only chance to bed her, while hoping that she wasn't out of my league, swinging for the fences, I hoped she'd agree to date me. I'd love to see her topless. I'd love to see her naked. I'd love to see her with my cock buried in her mouth. I'd love to have a long-term sexual relationship with her.

# # #

That following Thursday, hoping to see Veronica again, I went down to where the women were bowling. I didn't see her. Then, when I was about to leave, I spotted her feet sticking out the end of the bench. She was lying down in one of the booths on her back with her eyes closed. As if I was a schoolboy, I was nervous about approaching her. This was it. Either she was sexually interested in me or not.

"Hi, I'm Stephen," I said standing over her after not thinking to introduce myself the first time I saw her.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"I know who you are," she said. "I'm Veronica," she said while beaming me a beautiful, blue-eyed smile.

'She knows who I am. That's a good sign,' I thought. 'Someone must have told her my name and that I was interested in her, no doubt, Tina or Kathy.'

I returned her smile with my smile.

"It's nice to meet you, Veronica," I said. "What's the matter," I asked while looking down at her and hoping that she wasn't ill? "Are you ill," I asked.

With her lying on the bench in the booth, I figured that she had her period and had cramps?

She closed her eyes again as if going back to sleep. Then, looking to see if I was still there, she popped open her eyes again and looked up at me. Instead of waving me away, making me feel special, a wide, friendly smile brightened her face as if she was happy to see me. If she wasn't pretty enough before, when she smiled like that my heart skipped a beat. She was beautiful, absolutely beautiful when she smiled.

"Nothing. I'm fine," she said with a shrug. "I came along this week because they weren't sure they had everyone back. This time, I even took a pair of pants with me so that I wouldn't be flashing my panties to everyone again," she said with a dirty laugh. "But they had their full team back," she said with a shrug. "And now, as if I'm an intruder, I feel foolish. I feel like a third wheel."

I stared down at her long, shapely legs and what I could see of her exposed, panty clad crotch. In the unladylike way that she was laying in the booth, with one leg on the seat of the booth and the other leg on the floor, I could see her panty clad pussy. Suddenly, overwhelmed with sexual lust and erotic desire for her, tempted to fall to my knees and spread her legs wide open, I suddenly and overwhelmingly wanted to finger her pussy while licking her pussy.

I wanted to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and with my tongue. In the way that Tina wanted to suck my prick, I wanted to eat Veronica's cunt. Not stopping fingering her and licking her, I wanted her to scream my name in sexual passion until she begged me to stop.

"Why were you laying down? Are you ill," I asked again?

She laughed.

"No, I'm not ill. I'm an early riser and when I'm not working, this is normally my bed time. I work nights, 8 pm until 1 am and sometimes all night," she said sitting up while flashing me her panties again. "I was catching a few winks until they finished bowling and someone could give me a ride home," she said giving me an engaging smile.

# # #

Curious to know, I asked the question.

"I could never work the graveyard shift. If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living for you to have to work those odd hours," I asked?

After Tina already told me what she did for a living, I braced myself to hear her answer. I wanted to know what she did for a living from her. I wondered if she'd lie about her occupation or tell me the truth. I wondered if she was embarrassed by what she did to earn a living or if she was proud of what she did for a living.

She looked at me as if she was suddenly embarrassed to say what she did for a living. Avoiding making eye contact with me as if she feared that I'd judge her, she finally looked up at me again. Then, after a long and uncomfortable pause, she blurted out what she did for work.

"I'm a stripper," she said staring at me to see my reaction. "I dance around a pole while removing my clothes," she said with an embarrassed, little laugh. "I show horny men all that they hope and want to see of my topless and/or naked body."

Instead of looking at her ashamed or embarrassed for her, not judging her at all, I looked at her impressed that she was a stripper. Surely, not every woman has the will, the desire, and the body to work as a stripper. Even then, fearing that they may be recognized by someone, not every woman who had the body would dare remove their clothes in front of strangers.

"I've never met a stripper before," I said staring at her as if undressing her with my eyes. "From what I can see of it through your clothes, you do have an amazing body," I said. "You certainly must be a crowd favorite."

# # #

Not wanting to miss my chance to ask her out, I sat next to her. Unsure why I did it but when she leaned to the right to take a sip of her beer, I reached across the back of her and gently felt, patted, and squeezed her shapely ass. Not like me to grope a woman, especially a woman that I hardly know, and especially a woman that I wanted to know better, I don't know what came over me. As if wanting to know if her shapely ass was real, I just did it.

Something that I normally wouldn't do and have never done, I've never groped a woman before, especially a woman that I just met. Yet, with Kathy telling me how much Veronica loved sex and with her being a stripper, who by her own count had sex with more than five-hundred men, I figured her for a whore. I figured what did I have to lose by making the first, albeit, sexually, inappropriate move. I just hoped that I didn't ruin my chance of bedding her by being too sexually aggressive. I hoped she'd appreciate my sexual forwardness and not slap me across my face.

"Sorry," I said. "I'm so embarrassed. I don't know why I did that. Please forgive me," I said. "I'm not usually like that. I've never seen a woman as sexy and as beautiful as you."

I pulled my arm back while it was still in one piece. I don't know if I caught her off-guard or if she was half asleep. Instead of slapping my face, ignoring me, she smiled and closed her eyes again. While sitting up in the booth with her head bowed, she went back to trying to get some sleep. Clearly, if only by her welcomed reaction, I scored a point by making the first, sexual move. Quickly changing the subject after apologizing for grabbing her ass, I continued our conversation.

"That makes total sense about you going to bed so early. You need your beauty sleep. You have great figure that you need to take care of," I said staring down at her huge, bra clad breasts while taking advantage of her eyes being closed.

Listening to me with her eyes still closed, she nodded her pretty head as if agreeing with me. She opened her eyes to look at me and, no doubt, to see my reaction to what she said next.

"Unless someone invites me to travel on their private plane or on their yacht, my work week normally runs from Friday night to Monday morning. Yet, I never know who will be in town and want to party. With me a party favorite, a lot of men ask exclusively for me. I get to travel a lot. I've been all over the world. My passport is colorful proof to my travels," she said with a laugh.

'With her saying private plane or yacht, I wished I was rich. She's definitely out of my league. No doubt, petty cash to her, I don't think that me stuffing one-hundred-dollar bills in her G-string would impress her enough to date me and make her want to have sex with me.'

# # #

Giving her some privacy after making my sexual intentions known, I left Veronica to rest her eyes. I walked to the other side of the bowling alley to watch the rest of the women bowl. After watching the women bowl, disappointed that they were all wearing pants and oversized bowling shirts and none of them were bowling in short skirts and low-cut tops, I returned to Veronica after about an hour. I was happy to see her still sitting up and looking more awake. As if she was already my girlfriend, I flopped down next to her.

Again, after grabbing her ass, something that I was embarrassed for doing, something that I couldn't control myself from not doing, but glad that I did, I massaged her back and rubbed her shoulders. Unable to keep myself from touching her, no matter where I touched her, her arm, her shoulder, or her shapely fully clothe ass, I loved touching her. She felt so firm and yet, so womanly soft. Someone who I sexually desired, as if needing to touch her to see if she was real, like meeting a celebrity or a supermodel for the first time, she was exquisitely beautiful.

"That feels good," she said cooing to my touches.

Then, she paused as if rethinking what she was about to say. She surprised me by what she said next. Hoping that she would, I never thought she'd make a move to sexually solicit me in the way that Tina did.

"If you drive me home, Stephen," she said with a pause while looking up at me and making direct eye contact with me while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips. "I'll finish what you started," she said with a dirty laugh while taking me by the wrist and putting my horny hand on her super-sized breast.

I had every intention of asking her if I could drive her home but, not wanting to be rejected, I was waiting to build up the courage to ask her out on a date. Instead, she surprised me. Seemingly knowing what I wanted, she put my horny hand on her massive breast. Kathy was right. With Veronica having the sexual libido of a horny man, a fate that I would readily welcome, she seemed ready to fuck me silly.

'I can't believe she put my hand on her breast,' I thought. 'I loved feeling her supersized tit.'

Her huge breast felt as firm as it felt soft. Unable to close my hand around her big tit, her breast was bigger than my big hand. Never had I met a woman with breasts as big. Moreover, having felt dozens of silicone breasts before, her breast didn't feel like an implant. It felt natural. It felt real.

Turning my back to the other bowlers, blocking their views from seeing what we were doing, accepting her sudden invitation, I felt and fondled her breasts, first one and then the other. Then, as soon as her nipples made their appearances known, I fingered her nipples through her blouse and bra. Not only did Veronica have big tits but also, she had big nipples, too.

Not stopping me, she allowed me to have my wicked, sexual way with her big tits through her clothes. Then, making my move, I leaned in to kiss her. A gentle kiss on the lips, she surprised me when she parted my lips and stuck her tongue in my mouth. Veronica French kissed me. I couldn't believe she French kissed me.

The only thing missing, if she had blonde hair, she'd be a doppelganger for what Donna Dixon looked like 40-years ago. A 5'9" blonde, busty beauty, she starred on Bosom Buddies with Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson in the early 80's. Later, she married Dan Akroyd and remained married to him for 40-years until they recently filed for a divorce.

I laughed nervously. Having never dated a stripper before, never having even been to a strip show, I've never been with a woman that I just met who was as sexually aggressive as I was. I've never been with a woman who was, seemingly, as sexually attracted to me as I was sexually attracted to her. I've never been with a woman who was as sexy and as beautiful as she was.

I couldn't wait to get her alone. I couldn't wait to remove her blouse and her bra while making out with her. I couldn't wait to see, touch, feel, fondle, and grope her enormous, naked breasts and her pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples.

"You don't have to twist my arm to drive you home," I said while smiling as if I had just won the lottery. "I'd be happy to drive you home, especially after receiving your invitation for me to come inside and finish what I stared," I said while giving her a sexy smile and a naughty look.

# # #

Now at that time in my life, my hair was fairly long and I had a Fu Manchu mustache. I looked a bit on the wild side. I looked as if I should be riding a hog and wearing a Hell's Angel's jacket. Only, those who knew me thought differently of me. I wasn't wild at all. The men knew me as a nice guy and the women knew me as a generous lover.

While driving her home, it was nice to finally get her alone to talk to her without the background noise of a noisy bowling alley. We had a pleasant conversation about her job, her family, and her interests. My kind of woman, she loved all sports, especially NFL football. I'd love to sit with her on a Sunday afternoon while watching football, drinking beer, and fondling her huge, naked breasts.

She was a big fan of Tom Brady, the GOAT, and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. With me from Boston, born and bred, the long-time New England Patriots quarterback, Tom Brady was my favorite football player and the New England Patriots were my favorite team. Yet, that all changed when he left the Patriots to play for Tampa Bay and took Gronk with him. Now, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers is my favorite team and I hate the New England Patriots, Belichick, and Kraft.

She loved dogs but was unable to have one where she lived. Besides, with her sometimes gone all night and into the next day working, it wouldn't be fair to the dog to be couped up without going for a walk. She confessed that she had a younger sister, Jenny, who was prettier than her but with much smaller breasts, a D cup instead of an F cup. Even though I wished that Veronica wasn't a stripper and a whore, I couldn't imagine her sister being prettier than her.

Yet, the fact that she bedded more than five-hundred men didn't bother me. I'd much rather have a woman with sexual experience than a woman who never took a spin around the block. Something that I was interested in doing, if she agreed to be with me, I imagined us joining the swinging lifestyle and having sex with other couples.

# # #

I drove Veronica home and we got to her and Kathy's townhouse apartment. Fortunately, Kathy wasn't home and we were alone. Surprising me and sexually exciting me, with her not even exchanging pleasantries, as soon as I closed her front door behind me, not wasting a second of time, she escorted me to her bedroom. With her taking the control of our sexual situation, not knowing what to expect, as soon as I entered her bedroom, getting right down to business, as if she was the man and I was the woman, with a stiff arm to my chest, she pushed me back on her bed.

I sat on the corner of the bed and she sat beside me. Not expecting her to kiss me, she started kissing me, French kissing me, and making out with me. While kissing me, and with her not stopping me, she allowed me to touch her and feel her sexy and shapely body everywhere through her clothes. Of course, with me enamored with her massive breasts, my hands were all over her big, bra clad tits while my tongue was buried in her mouth. I've never been as sexually excited making out with anyone as I was when making out with Veronica.

Yet, despite my obviously subtle attempts to move things along, both physically and then verbally, for some reason, she wanted to stay sitting on the edge of the bed mostly clothed while kissing me and doing some light petting. I didn't mind. I loved making out with Veronica while touching her and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. Making out with her was superhot. Yet, finally, with her completely, sexually aroused and me completely sexually excited, we were both ready for more than just kissing and petting.

# # #

"Okay, I'm ready. We can go ahead now," she said taking control of the sexual seduction, again.

Not wanting to miss her striptease show, when she started undressing, as if I had never seen a woman undressing before, I sat up in bed and watched her remove her clothes with great sexual interest. As if I was watching a porn movie or as if she was giving me a private striptease show in the VIP room of a strip club, she was such a sexy tease. Sexually exciting me, with her proficiency at undressing, as if she was a stripper ready to dance around a pole, I watched her slowly and seductively unbutton her blouse.

Ready to see something that I never saw before, her huge, naked breasts, I held my breath while she unbuttoned her blouse. Continuing to sexually tease me, she unbuttoned one button and looked down to see what that unbuttoned button revealed. Then, before unbuttoning the next button, she looked up at me to see my reaction to seeing her long, line of sexy cleavage and what I could see of her big, white, low-cut brassiere.

With me having a thing for big breasted women, I stared at her long, line of sexy cleavage as if I had never seen a woman's cleavage before. To be honest, as far as I'm concerned, with women looking better in their bras and panties than they do topless and/or naked, I stared at her in her huge bra as I had never seen a woman in her bra before. Finally, with her blouse completely unbuttoned, she removed her blouse.

Continuing to sexually tease me, while sexually seducing me, she took her sweet time folding her blouse and placing it on a chair. Dressed in her big, white brassiere and her short skirt, she was so sexy. I've never been with a woman who has had such a beautiful and shapely body.

Then, continuing her slow sexual seduction of me, she unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt to expose her sheer, bright, white, bikini panties. She allowed her skirt to slowly slide down her legs and to the carpeted floor in the way that my morals slid away while watching her stripping herself naked. With her dressed in her sheer panties and her low-cut bra, taking her all in, I stared at her pussy mound, her camel toe, and what I could see of her pussy slit and her patch of trimmed, dark brown, pubic hair through her sheer panties.

Incredibly shaped and developed as if chiseled from stone by Michelangelo's steady hand, she had such a shapely ass. As much as I loved touching and feeling her bra clad breasts, I couldn't wait to touch, feel, and squeeze her naked breasts. Then, adding another dimension to her amazing body, an absolute work of art, I couldn't wait to touch, feel, grope, and squeeze her panty clad ass.

Taking her sweet time before removing her bra and panties, I watched her brush her long, dark brown hair in her full-length mirror. She looked at her reflection in her mirror to look at me. Lighting up my heart, she smiled. She was even more sexually beautiful and sexy when she smiled.

Now, wearing my favorite outfit, a low-cut bra and sexy, bikini panties, I loved seeing her in her revealing underwear. Again, my personal preference, most women look better in their sexy, low-cut bras and sheerly revealing panties than they do topless and/or naked. Then, as if there was a drumroll going off in my head, with a deftly experienced hand, I watched her reach around herself to unhook her big, white brassiere.