All Comments on 'Brandi and Kelly Ch. 05'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

wow. does this happen in real life?

This was crazy to read the stories about brandi and kelly. the author is very imaginative and is a good story teller and writer.

and we know the world is debased enough for this shit to probably happen in real life. it's scary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hmmm...

I loved the first four parts of this story. I hope Brandi and Kelly will get out of this brainwashing without getting damaged. It would destroy this story for me. Please don't let us wait for the next chapter too long.

jleetechiejleetechiealmost 14 years ago
Very

Very creative, very well written!

pittpantherpittpantheralmost 14 years ago
Maybe rushing

love the story, but seems to be rushing a bit now. the auction, for example, could have been a chapter all by itself. no matter, good tale.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyalmost 14 years ago

Going too fast near the end of the chapter. Tell us more about Kelly and how she got into this. She can tell Brandi about it in their "free time." From what we have seen to far, it does not explain how Kelly is so completely taken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I really got hooked on this story

Part of me wants to see them make it out ok, but a darker part of me wants to see them get broken in, as they're minds and freedoms are stripped from them piece by piece. Excellent story.

the_icier_manthe_icier_manalmost 14 years ago
So far so good

As the previous reviewer wrote: I hope they will come out undamaged.

But no darker part within me hopes they won't, and I will stop reading here if that happens.

For me the twist in part 5 doesn't fit well into the story line.

I liked the way Brandi was coming to know her submissive side.

Please keep up the good work either way. I'm waiting for the next part.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
this was sort of

hard to read aas Mistrss and this one have recently dealt with slavers. They ae so evil

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ramped it up a little didn't ya?

Out of the amateur lezzie frying pan and into the O M G professional slave trader fire! Really reaching for a line to get Brandi into the evil Thomas' s hands, not too believable for an adult to forgo the cops and try to play Robinhood. Just a suggestion, aren't some of John's cohorts on the force? Oh well, I guess there is Great scope for future developments with the amateur posse on the trail. Otherwise, an unusually good narrative.

I am torn between hoping Brandi survives intact and wishing to see her crumbling under Thomas' s assault on her psychic. I'm sure it will be painfully filled with limb juttering cums howrver it goes, and I find that I can stand That with great fortitude.

DHL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Blackmail/manipulation non-concent coupled with human trafficking is a major issue for me. To close to the real evils of the world that give ds of bdsm a bad name. Honestly bullet to the head to those people is to kind.

Rest of the story is I dunno how to feel either way yet. Normally like concent/non-concent stories maybe the human trafficking is a bridge to far, or that Kevin is a pretty shitty Dom and not protecting his sub.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES