Brandi and Kelly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The packing case had been opened with Brandi gagged and bound. Thomas tipped it over spilling the helpless woman onto the floor.

Brandi was afraid. She wished this had never been agreed to and there had been some other way to track Kelly down. She had to rescue her and so here she was. Thomas loomed over her intensifying the feeling of vulnerability. She was relieved to have the gag removed for then at least she might be able to talk him out of anything too demanding.

"Sir?" she croaked through dry lips. "Where is my master, Kevin," she asked as scripted.

"What do you mean, explain yourself slave," Thomas demanded.

"My master was supposed to buy me at the auction," she began.

"You look familiar slave where have I seen you before?" he asked.

Brandi paled on thinking he might recognise her as his business rivals daughter. That would make the position here all the more humiliating. It had been a couple of years since their partnership broke up and they had only met a couple of times so maybe she could bluff it out.

"At the slave farm, I'm Kevin's slave, Sir," she demurely responded.

Thomas slapped her face, "You are mine, slave, so call me Master. He didn't buy you. I bought and paid for you so I am your master now," he stated. "You have been trained enough to know how to behave, so do so. Assume the position, slave," he said.

The slap didn't hurt so maybe he wasn't as tough as they made out. He didn't shout or rave or threaten, just expected her to act as she had become used to with Kevin. It was hard twisting her body round with both arms tied behind her back but managed to sit with legs outstretched.

"I'm not sure what to do with you yet. If I sell you on then the buyer can decide what to make of you. I might recommend you as a slut slave. That would seem to suit your personality. What do you say slave?" he asked.

"Please master, I need to go back to Kevin. I'm sure he will pay you for his mistake. He was supposed to buy me at the auction," she began but he again interrupted the lie.

The slap to her face was sudden and unexpected, this time stinging her face. "Do not speak of this again. You answer a question or remain silent. Do you understand?" he asked. His voice was quiet with polite words though full of menace.

"Yes, Master," Brandi said while dropping her head to hide the anger on her face that would demand another slap.

A set of chains were brought over and Thomas attached one end to the collar. He threaded it through the nipple rings and pulled it through the piercing rings in her labia. On the free end was a leather handle which he gripped.

A light pull on it made her aware of how painful it could be. "Get up," her new master commanded. He watched her awkwardly scrambling to obey, seeing she had caught on to what would happen if he jerked the chain hard.

"First we shall take a small tour of your new home, slave. This end of the dungeon is the training or torture area depending on how well you behave. Stocks, a rotatable cross, a suspended cage, and the other devices I am sure you can work out their purpose or maybe experience them," he languidly pointed out.

"In this section whips, dildos and other devices much the same as in John's dungeon." He dragged on the leash attached to the collar through her pussy and nipples. He laughed at the little yelp of pain she uttered. "Keep up, slave."

"Here are stored uniforms and fetish clothing. Used to dress up a slave for a prospective buyer, otherwise there's no need for clothes here," he told her while looking over her naked body.

A shiver of disgust fluttered through her. His look didn't help but a moan from the far end sounded dreadful. It sounded like an animal in pain and she hoped it wasn't Kelly. Brandi was burning with frustration wanting to ask what had happened to her friend. She hoped the tour would reveal her somewhere here and not that she had been sold off somewhere.

"This end of the dungeon is for accommodation. In there is an empty sealed room. If you misbehave you end up in there on bread and water. No light, no heat. In there nothing but bleak darkness and solitude where you can contemplate your disobedience." His eyes lit up on seeing a shadow of dread wipe her face clear of anger.

He pulled her over a cold steel bar to clip the chain to a ringbolt embedded in the floor. Bent over, bare ass up displaying everything, she felt small and vulnerable. The training Kevin had put her through was being harshly reinforced. Brandi felt like a little slave gyrl sold to a cruel master and all she could do was obey him.

'Damn it all! I can't think like that. I mustn't give in,' she told herself. It was hard to fight the feeling of being a possession after the auction. She had willingly put herself up for sale and this bastard had bought her. He naturally thought he owned a slave and she was beginning to believe it too.

"Owww!" she yelped. Without warning or preparation she felt something thrust into her vagina.

"That will keep you occupied for awhile. A Chinese egg, rather appropriate don't you think?" he chuckled.

The horrid thought came back to her that she had inserted one into the slut slave back at the slave farm. Now she was going to experience it for herself. On standing up she felt it squeezed by the walls of her vagina. With every movement the terrible device vibrated sending little tingling sensations from her pussy throughout her body.

She just wished her lips and nipples weren't so sensitive from the piercings. It was no good fighting it she was become aroused. The last thing she wanted was to show this daemon he had excited her.

Gripping a wrist he tightened a handcuff onto it then the same with the other wrist. With the cuffs dangling he pulled her across to a cage. Having to walk with him or have her lips and nipples painfully pulled she struggled on. Her gait was an exaggerated cowboy dance with legs bowed trying not to squeeze the damn thing inside her body.

Shoving her into a cage she felt somewhat relieved to be escaping him. She scrambled up into it and turned around not wanting to reveal her wet lips. He attached the two sets of handcuffs to the bars of the cage then shut the small door. She looked at him through the bars. She felt like a caged animal. Was this a down grade from being a slave?

"I have some business to attend to. A customer is due for a newly trained slave. You might remember it from the party in John's dungeon. Especially trained for the customer to be a complete submissive. It was such a pleasure breaking her I wish there were more customers with such requirements."

He stared at Brandi for a moment seeing the look of hatred and wondered if she might suit such training. "You know the slave beneath you I believe. You were both at the slave farm," he smiled and pulled a sheet away from between the cages. He laughed at Brandi and strode off.

***

The image of kicking Thomas between the legs was satisfying and was progressing toward using his own torture machines against him when the last statement sank in.

"Kelly! It's me, Brandi," she shouted. Her friend was in a cage below her. They were animal cages stacked on top of each other in a group of four.

"Are you Ok?" Brandi asked.

"I'm OK." Kelly moaned.

"What has he done to you?" Brandi asked with concern in her voice, forgetting her own predicament.

"When did you last eat?"

"Hasn't he fed you! Bastard!"

"That's not what I mean. When did you last drink? He might not be back for awhile. I don't want you peeing on me," Kelly said with a groan.

It sounded like a joke but wasn't. Brandi grimaced at the thought. "How long have you been in there?"

"Don't know, lost track of time. Just a couple of hours slave guesses. Slave sleeps in here every night since Master grabbed slave. Master's treated slave well as long as slave obeys." Kelly said.

Brandi looked at her carefully fearing the worst. She seemed so diffident unlike her boisterous rebellious self. "Ooow!" she groaned on trying to move into a more comfortable position. "He's put something inside me. It keeps vibrating."

"All slaves have one. It's part of the training." Kelly stated as though it were perfectly acceptable.

"What do you mean? For gods sake he can't just shove something inside me and leave it there. How long will the damn thing be in there?" Brandi said through gritted teeth.

"Slave has had hers all the time. It's to train slave to be on edge all the time ready for Master," she said as though it were a sensible thing to do..

Brandi looked at her through the bars seeing Kelly stroking herself. Why hadn't she removed it? It must mean she's conditioned to obey. With the pony gyrl training and now this; Brandi was frightened for her.

Her thighs wee streaked with cuts from a whip! "Oh! Kelly. What has he done to you?" Brandi could see a ring through the nostrils where she had been pierced. There was a tattoo under her left breast, a number.

Brandi shuddered at the thought of having her nose pierced. The way Thomas had led her around the dungeon indicated he would do the same with the nose ring. A different feeling began between the legs at the thought of such an undignified sight. "What's that, under your breast," she asked.

"It's my slave number. I'm a permanent slave now so I have a registration number." Kelly sighed.

Brandi remembered Kevin wanting to register her as a slave and she had refused. Her friend seemed to have given up fighting the idea of being a slave so she had to give her some hope of escaping this nightmare.

"Listen Kelly, I'm here to get you out. Snap out of it. You're only a slave if you think you are. Remember there's no such thing, you're a free woman," Brandi stopped on seeing the look of scepticism on her friends face.

"We're in cages in a dungeon. There is no way out. We are being trained to obey, that's what slaves do. We look like slaves and we act like slaves, so we are slaves. We are going to be sold to a stranger and there's nothing you can do about it, Slave."

It shook Brandi's confidence. This wasn't like the game played with Kevin. Brandi didn't know what to say. She looked away from her friend unable to face her, wondering if this was to be her fate too. What had been done to Kelly in just a few days was dreadful and it looked as though she too was to be pushed to her limit and beyond.

"Get some sleep you'll need it. Your training will start when Master returns. If you are rested you will be able to obey smartly and avoid punishment. Just do as he says and you'll be alright." Kelly told her.

Brandi didn't like the defeatist tone of voice she used. Kelly was thinking ahead concerning a slave's duty, unable to consider escape or even rebellion. She watched her curl up on the blanket wrapping her arms about herself.

'I just hope John and Kevin get here soon,' Brandi said to herself. She was already feeling her resistance weakening in the forbidding place. The brick walls made it look impossible to escape from. There was just one solid steel door that she had seen but they couldn't even get to it to try it out.

She dare not tell Kelly the rescue plan had already gone wrong; the leather harness had been abandoned in the other warehouse. John had warned this might happen and hinted at a back up plan. Brandi clung to the only two good points. Thomas wasn't suspicious of her presence for he seemed too arrogant to question he had conveniently won her in an auction. Secondly he hadn't recognised her, yet.

***

Brandi fitfully dozed for awhile. The long day and this frightening experience had worn her down. On hearing the door open she sat up startled, hoping it had been a nightmare.

Thomas strode in to stand before his two slaves. He opened Kelly's cage for her to obediently crawl out and assume a slave position at his feet. "Against the wall," he said.

Kelly stood against the wall while Thomas shackled her to it. She had been closely shaved and pierced. Her nipples had been pierced with rings that dangled little bells. This was the only sign left that she had been a pony-girl. The nose piercing was new and so were the clitoris piercings.

He walked back to her with a whip and held it up to her mouth. Knowing what to do from experience she kissed it then gripped it between her teeth. He looked her over examining the slave's naked body, checking the shackles were tight.

At Brandi's cage he released the cuffs for them to clank on the bars of the cage. "You, out, now! Let me warn you that any disobedience will result in that slave being whipped. Do you understand, Slave?"

Brandi almost leaped from the cage onto the concrete floor. He meant it and she couldn't let her friend suffer any more. "Yes, Master," she demurely said. Stretching her legs out she managed to assume the position as expected.

It was so upsetting to show off her three holes to this tyrant but she managed to hold still. More importantly she bit her tongue fearing to talk back to him in case her friend received the threatened punishment.

He didn't bother to pick up the chain dangling between her legs knowing she would obediently follow him. In the clothing section of the large warehouse, now dungeon, he looked for something. She stood pensively wondering why she deserved to be dressed. Was he going to take her away to a customer before there was a chance of rescue?

He undid the chain from the collar and pulled it slowly through the rings in her nipples and pussy lips. With great restraint she kept her mouth shut not wanting to yelp in pain or pleasure. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

"Put this on. Quickly!" he ordered.

The rubber shorts looked far too small even for her slight frame. Brandi sprinkled powder into them and struggled to pull them up with the words of her friend ringing loud in her ears – obey, so as not to earn a punishment. That it was her friend who would be punished was all the more wicked. Thomas was a devious bastard but she kept silent, getting on with the strenuous task.

Stroking them up her legs she found they fit tight between the cheeks like a second skin. Inside the crotch were little annoying ridges or joins in the rubber.

"Push them in," he told her.

At first she wondered what he meant, then realised. They weren't seams but little pieces of rubber. Infuriated at the idea of pushing them into her pussy and ass, she relented when he looked over at Kelly. 'Damn the bastard!' She now had to do his dirty work for him.

"Look at the effect. Interesting isn't it," he told her.

An imperious wave of his hand made her turn toward a mirror. The flesh coloured rubber encased her body from hips down to upper thighs. Where the little pieces had been inserted they pulled at the shorts showing off her pussy lips and the ring of her ass hole.

It would have been a less rude display if she had been naked. Outside in the real world she would have been arrested on sight. She guessed this was another way to make her feel like an object, his object to be used and abused. The distracting egg inside was held more firmly in place becoming all the more potent.

When he pushed her against the wall she thought he would shackle her there like Kelly. There was no need to as he had her helplessly obeying him. He pulled at the sides of the shorts freeing two small tubes.

He attached a nozzle to each of the tubes and fiddled with something behind her. All the time she wondered what devious torment he was planning next. Hearing a hiss of air it became obvious. The rubber tubes tucked into her body was expanding. The little pieces of rubber inside her were growing!

Her ass was being filled! She felt the peculiar sensation of being full as it grew deeper and deeper up her ass. Her pussy too was coming under pressure as the tube pushed against the egg. It was growing larger, outward and upward filling and expanding inside. It was stretching her pussy and her ass.

Without realising it she stood on tiptoe as though trying to escape the horrendous sensation of being blown up. She opened her thighs desperately trying to make room as they moulded themselves to her insides. The sound of air hissing thankfully stopped. It was only a little painful; rather it was a most peculiar sensation.

She could feel the skin between ass and pussy being pressed tight. Everywhere inside was sensitive and she could feel every inch of her pussy and ass sensitised. It felt as though her body had been invaded by two huge dildo's yet the inflated rubber fitted so much tighter.

"Interesting isn't it. Inside you are being stretched yet your asshole and pussy lips are left untouched. They will be left tight for your master. He will be able to penetrate you easily but still be gripped tight. Of course more exercises will be necessary before this becomes permanent."

Brandi looked between her legs seeing how grossly deep the shorts had been pulled into her pussy. In dismay she watched her pussy lips growing grotesquely large in the confines of the skin tight shorts. Again her body was responding to humiliation which couldn't be denied for it was plain to see. She could feel how tingly her pussy was; the only consolation being the wetness didn't show.

Thomas clipped a leash to her collar and the other end to a ring fixed to the wall. A thick leather belt was wrapped taut around her waist. Leather cuffs were secured with Velcro around her wrists and secured to the belt. He set about tightening the leash and straps trapping both hands so she was unable to reach her pussy or the tubes in the shorts.

The egg had been inside all night keeping her at a low level of arousal and now it was vibrating against the tube in her pussy. It was impossible to stand still with those sensations stoking her up. Every time she wriggled the inflated tubes rubbed inside both orifices making her wriggle more. What made it worse was the egg vibrating against the tube in her pussy.

This horrid man was sending her someplace she just didn't want to go, at least not with him or in such a lewd way. Determined not to give in Brandi tried to think of class projects but thoughts kept returning to sex and a badly needed orgasm.

Thomas grabbed both nipples pulling and twisted them hard. He watched Brandi open her eyes and shriek in pain. "I didn't tell you to cum," he scolded her. Still pulling on the nipple rings he said. "The clients who visit this dungeon expect a high standard of slave."

"Until sold, slave will be made use of by clients. Slave will learn to dress as required and how to use the equipment here. Slave will work that body hard for the pleasure of clients. Do you understand slave gyrl?" When she didn't answer he twisted them again.

"Yes, Master." Brandi gasped. The bastard had brought her back from the brink when she had been so very close to an orgasm. It was still there, the rubber chafing her clit, working hard on inner passages, pushing her toward another peak. Would he again pull her back at the last moment leaving her so terribly high and frustrated?

If this is what he did to Kelly, to bring her so low, it was understandable her friend had capitulated. If this went on for much longer she would promise anything just to cum.

She watched him bring Kelly over to stand close as though at attention. "Tell this slave what it must do."

Kelly cleared her throat to speak. "Slaves must always obey master and try harder to please master's every whim." There was a look of sympathy in her eyes but her face remained passive. It didn't look as though she needed to wear shackles as she wasn't likely to disobey or fight back. They seemed more for effect, to intimidate Brandi.

Thomas shook a cover from what looked like a stool. There was an evil looking black phallus sticking up from the seat and Brandi gasped. It was big with a small extension designed to rub the clitoris.