Brandi and Kelly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Empty slave's cunt." Thomas ordered. Kelly squatted with knees spread wide and eased out the egg. Responding to his pointed finger she stood astride the nasty looking stool, making ready. Her fingers spread the lips of her pussy revealing the engorged inner folds.

Brandi wanted to look away, to at least give her friend some privacy, but couldn't. She looked on in morbid fascination as Kelly squatted with the large phallus poking at her sex. With her pussy shaved it was clear to see she was ready for it as it nudged her slick hole. As ordered she pushed her body down over it. She sank down on the big black phallus until it disappeared right up inside her.

Behind her Thomas fiddled with the controls until he had them right. Kelly started to rock back and forth being moved by the devil thing as it obviously writhed inside and pressed against her clit. Her head went back with a soft moan. Her lips were parted to suck in deep drafts of air.

"Which ever slave orgasms first losses the game and that means a whipping. Either way I win," he chuckled.

Brandi watched her friend becoming carried away ridding the devil machine. The scene was working upon her but then she was already so close it wouldn't take much to push her over the edge. Her legs were tired and she had to move them squeezing the damn rubber shafts deeper inside. The egg was working its evil magic upon her too with tantalising little vibrations.

It was more difficult to hold back with the excuse of saving her friend from a whipping. She watched Kelly trying to reach the floor with her toes needing to bounce on the phallus. She was about to cum. Her whole body shook with her tits bouncing wildly as she started to cum. The little piercing bells on her nipples rang as though announcing her orgasm.

At the same time Brandi realised she too was groaning loudly. The orgasm had crept up upon her. Her body shook with the little nipple rings bouncing adding pain to the pleasure of an orgasm.

The two friends were in the throws of an orgasm with Thomas watching them both. He was grinning with pleasure making it all the more demeaning. It was so humiliating to have been driven to this by the stimulation from a pair of shorts. Giving in to Thomas was the last thing she wanted but there hadn't been the slightest possibility to resist.

***

At the slave ranch John gathered everyone around the computers. "We need to search for all the warehouses and properties he owns. The two we know about can be eliminated but there must be others."

He didn't need to shout or need to encourage them, especially Kevin. "Kevin spotted a delivery vehicle leaving the area. I want that traced. It must have been hired, leased or bought from somewhere."

They knew what to do but it seemed a long shot. All knew they just needed a little luck. A message had been put out among other groups to be on the look out for a slave being put up for sale by Thomas and this seemed their best chance of recovering the two young women.

"What if they're sent out of the country?" Kevin asked.

"I've got contacts watching him for the export of furniture. That's how he gets them out of the country. I just hope that doesn't happen, I've no contacts in the Far East. In Europe we have pretty good co-operation. We've got a little time yet as it will take more than a few days to train Brandi, she's tough and resilient. Don't worry Kevin we'll find them, we'll get her back for you." John felt less confident than he sounded but needed everyone to think positive.

Even if they got them back he wondered what state they would be in. Thomas had a bad reputation for training slaves for he broke their will turning them into docile obedient pets. John smiled at the thought of Brandi giving Thomas a hard time. She would fight back for sure.