Breaking Lucy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Structure... order... control... these things are really important to you, aren't they?" It was phrased like a question, but it was definitely a statement.

Flustered, she resisted the impulse to jump up in order to escape him. She was sitting awkwardly, though, because she was frantically endeavoring to keep from making more contact with his body, which was now disturbingly too near. He was much bigger up close. It made Lucy feel small and vulnerable – a feeling that was decidedly unusual.

She frowned a little as a variety of responses ran through her head. "Well..." she began, her voice cracking a little so she delicately cleared her throat. "Well, I don't think that much is gained by being haphazard or... or... random. A few well-chosen rules can improve performance." She kept staring down at the pages in her hands in order to avoid being pinned by his intense eyes.

"I quite agree." He replied gently. But it seemed as if he may have been talking about something else. She had trouble swallowing.

"Do I make you nervous, Lucy?" His voice was soft and low, like a caress. She felt a flood of moisture in her panties, and could feel her nipples poking into her bra. Angry that her body was behaving in a traitorous manner around this arrogant specimen, her annoyance flamed back up. So she made the mistake of looking at him, her eyes blazing. She managed a dismissive little laugh.

"Sorry to disappoint you. No. You don't make me nervous... You don't have that kind of power." She was trying her best to sneer, but she felt a bit like a kitten hissing at a lion. He seemed amused by her statement. It made Lucy want punch him.

He leaned even closer, and without meaning to, she shrank back further against the sofa. Her eyes were huge in her gorgeous face. Stuart actually licked his lips as he gazed down at her.

"You have no idea what kind of power I have." His voice was barely above a growl. She could have kicked herself, because an involuntary shiver visibly wracked her body.

As if in slow motion, he closed the distance between them. He stopped a fraction of an inch away from her mouth, his eyes never breaking contact with hers. Lucy suddenly realized she was holding her breath, and quickly inhaled just as he swooped down and crushed her lips with his.

The kiss was explosive. Lucy made a noise in her throat that could have been a moan or a cry of protest. His left hand came up and cradled her jaw pressing her further into the corner of the sofa, and the crook of his other arm. He was devouring her, taking his time. His tongue thrust inside her mouth. It shocked her in its eroticism. Never in her life had anyone kissed her like this – with such violent possession and carnality. She felt as if she was falling.

Panicking, Lucy began to push against his broad, implacable chest. It had no effect whatsoever. She tried to turn away from his insistent mouth, but his hold on the side of her face was like iron. As his body began to lean into her, pressing her back further into the cushions, she tried to use her legs as well as her arms to ward him off. The noises she was making now definitely expressed her objection.

When Stuart's hand moved away from her face and his body shifted, she began to relax, thinking that she'd made her point clear and he was stopping this onslaught. But her sense of victory was crushed when she realized that he'd only released her so his large, sexy hands could capture her flailing wrists, pinning them over her head, immobilizing them.

"Stop this!" She angrily demanded.

"Not a chance. I've been wondering what this would feel like since your stroppy little performance on Monday. It's even better than I imagined." His dark, husky voice seemed to vibrate down into her core.

Lucy's cry of "no!" was smothered as his mouth reclaimed hers. Now her torso was also pressed back into the soft leather by the strength of his body, and despite her rage at this assault, some part of her shook at the sensations he was causing. Electrical vibrations were spiraling through her, and she felt lightheaded. Her adrenaline was spiking and her senses felt incredibly awake. 'What is wrong with me?!' She chastised herself for having any kind of sexual response.

Tears of frustrated rage filled her eyes, and she struggled even more as she became aware of her body's seemingly natural reaction to the alpha male, conquest behavior.

She was also afraid. But not really of him – she knew she had to stop him or he'd fuck her right there and then, but she wasn't afraid he'd hurt her, perverse though that was.

She was afraid of being discovered doing this in the office. She was afraid that secretly, she'd somehow invited this – wanted it even. She was afraid that he was doing this to humiliate her and to have something he could hold over her. She was afraid that if she didn't stop him soon, she'd be completely unable to.

Transferring one of her wrists so he could hold both with one hand, his other one was free to begin roaming over her body. He moved his hand along her neck, collarbone, breast bone, and then finally moved gently over one swollen breast. His warm palm slid over her aching, distended nipple. He groaned deep in his throat as his deft fingers isolated the hard little peak and began to tease it. Lucy flexed her back, trying to pull away from the intrusive touch, but the motion only served to intensify the feeling. His hand then cupped her full mound, squeezing with increasing pressure until he pulled an unwilling sound from her. He began to expertly kneed it. She was alarmed to realize that she almost wanted him to match the action on her other breast.

But soon, his wandering hand began to travel further downward, flattening against her toned stomach and then insinuating itself inside the high slit of that skirt. His fingers explored her upper thighs, sliding inside and up until he was teasing her through the hot, thoroughly damp crotch of the saucy pantyhose. The pads of his fingers tapped out a little vibration where her clit lay buried beneath the moist fabric. Without meaning to, Lucy's hips lifted up to him.

She was no longer actively resisting his kisses. Lucy knew she was on the brink of disaster.

He lifted his head, staring down at her flushed, tear-filled face. His expression was inscrutable. Lucy's breath came in ragged pants, and she could only stare back.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked quietly.

"YES!" She exclaimed heatedly, though her voice was still just above a whisper. She told herself it was because she didn't want the scandal of a public scene.

Stuart tilted his head a little, an eyebrow slightly raised. "Are you quite sure, Lucy?" His voice was almost hypnotic.

"Y—yes! I'm sure... I'm sure. Let me go." This time when she pushed at him, he moved away and slid down the sofa, a few feet from her. He continued to watch her with those dangerous eyes of his. The sudden absence of the press of his body against hers was strangely jarring. She felt cold and was very aware of how disheveled she must appear.

Lucy scrambled off of the sofa and walked on shaky legs toward the windows, swiping at the tears on her cheeks and nervously trying to straighten her clothes and hair. Now that she was standing and regaining control of herself, shock and anger returned.

She wheeled around to confront him, but momentarily faltered, when she saw that he had left the sofa and was now standing a few feet away, leaning against the edge of the desk. How had he moved so quietly? His arms were crossed and he was still watching her intently.

"I can't believe you did that!" She exclaimed. When he didn't react, she continued: "What was that?! We have to work together. I barely know you. How DARE you?"

No answer. Not only did he show absolutely no remorse or any concern over her tirade, she got the feeling that he was trying to suppress a smile.

Lucy paced around, her nervous energy spilling over into motion. "That will NEVER happen again, do you understand me?!" She looked at him for a response, and there it was – a grin.

Stalking up closer to him, she stood facing him, enraged. Her hands were clenched into fists – fists that she dearly wanted to use on him. In fact, Lucy had never in her life wanted to strike another human being more.

"Do you think this is FUNNY?" She demanded. "How funny would it be if I went to HR?!"

"You won't." He said simply, smiling at her with a rather wicked gleam in his eyes.

"Oh, really? How the fuck do you know what I will or won't do?" She had unconsciously stepped closer to him in her ire.

Stuart pushed away from the desk, rising to his full height. This brought their bodies closer together – just a few inches apart. He looked down at her, his jaw tight, his eyes dark. Lucy forced herself to stand her ground and not shrink back. She felt her belly fluttering with the fight or flight instinct.

"You won't tell HR. You won't tell anyone about this." His tone wasn't threatening. It was simply matter of fact. Her heart was thudding in her chest so loudly, she wondered if he could hear it.

"You won't..." He continued, his voice soft and deep, "because you liked it." His eyes bore into hers, defying her to deny it. She was internally fighting a battle to keep from screaming at him – to stop herself from flying at him and slapping his face.

After a moment, she shook her head at him and said with deliberateness: "Fuck you."

He smiled, but it seemed more like he was baring his teeth. "Oh, you will."

Lucy turned on her heel and headed toward the door, pausing as she realized she'd forgotten her file. She began to turn toward the table to gather up her proposals, when he barked out.

"Leave them there. I'll look at them later and give you my point of view."

She considered ignoring him, but then inexplicably decided not to. She looked back at him over her shoulder. Venom dripping from her tone as she said: "Use email. I don't want to have any more of these meetings."

He laughed openly at this. She had to bite back the fury.

She stalked toward the door, and as her hand closed on the handle, he added: "Good luck trying to sleep tonight."

She snorted contemptuously, unable to think of an appropriate reply, at this point just eager to get away from him. He chuckled at her silence, which only served to gall her more.

Pulling the door open, she walked out without a backward glance and yanked it hard so that it slammed behind her. Luckily, no one was in the outer office, she noted with relief. The shame of being the subject of office gossip was not something she wanted to bear.

As she walked toward the elevators, she ground her teeth in frustration, because she could still hear the bastard laughing.

Fucker!

This wasn't over. Not by a long shot.

Wednesday, 11:35PM – Lucy's Apartment

Her loud, angry groan was almost a bellow. Lucy impatiently bicycle kicked her feet to get the hot, suffocating covers off, slamming her legs down two more times for good measure. Pounding the mattress on either side of her with her fists, she squeezed her eyes shut, vainly trying to erase the image of the source of her frustration. She'd been tossing and turning for the last hour, trying to make herself relax and fall asleep, but it was no use. Peace wouldn't come.

She couldn't stop replaying that insane incident in his office. She couldn't get "him" out of her head. It was like he'd put some kid of spell on her.

Fucker!

Lucy swung her feet over the side of the bed and sat up. Running a hand through her mane of tawny hair, she sighed. She was too restless and keyed up. She got up and padded through to the kitchen of her stylish, tidy one-bedroom apartment. She didn't bother turning on the lights.

Tugging open the door of the refrigerator, she was illuminated by the light inside the unit. Her camisole pajamas were a combination of practical and feminine, with delicate bra-style straps and lace trim on the cami top, and silky low-slung, wide leg bottoms. Though her breasts were large, actually a small D cup, they were well-shaped and firm, with a lovely bounce to them when she was braless, like now. Her nipples were rock-hard even before the cool blast of air from the open refrigerator. Lucy glanced around at the contents inside for a moment, ultimately pulling out a bottle of water and shutting it again.

She walked through to her living room, and opened the door to the terrace. This was one of her favorite things about the apartment. The terrace was the length of her living room – about 18 feet wide, and about 10 feet deep. In New York, this kind of outdoor space was a rarity, and people paid a premium for it. Lucy had taken the apartment, even though the living space was a tad smaller than she wanted, because this balcony was so special. Stepping outside, she shivered a little as the brisk night air surrounded her. It was early April, so still teetering between winter and spring in the City. She could see her breath.

She savored the view, as always, walking up to the metal railing, and resting her forearms on the cold surface. The concrete of the floor was cold under her bare feet, but the freshness of the air took away some of her tension. The apartment was on Central Park West, and faced the park, so she looked out at a dense line of trees across the avenue, followed by a quilt of patterns made by the park's elaborate, varied structure, ending the skyline of the East Side lights twinkling in the distance.

Lucy breathed deeply for a while, and then opened the plastic bottle of water and drank down nearly a third in one go. She felt as if the cold was cleansing her. Tipping her head back to look up at the sky, she gazed at the three-quarter moon overhead, which was occasionally filtered by dark gray, wispy clouds. The sounds of the City were loud here during the day, despite being on the 24th floor, but at this time of night there was less traffic and very few people out on the street.

She shivered, and suddenly remembered how she'd shivered in a similar way right before Stuart had claimed her mouth in their first kiss. WAIT! "First kiss?" What the hell was she thinking about? The guy basically assaulted her, he wasn't her prom date! Almost against her will, the scene replayed in her head yet again, and she found herself growing wet and her cheeks reddening.

Lucy thought about the moment when his hand had been up under her skirt, teasing her swollen pussy through the crotch of her pantyhose, while he brutally kissed her. A flash of heat washed over her. She shook her head, closing her eyes, but couldn't wipe out the memory. Nor could she avoid reliving the memory of Stuart's deep, sexy voice when he declared arrogantly that she liked it. She hadn't denied it then, and now...

FUCKER!

She drank more water, staring out at the dark scene before her. 'What does this mean?' She wondered. A rational part of her brain offered up that it had been a long time since she'd been with anyone. The last date she had was with that guy her friend Ginny had set her up with – what was his name: Rob? And that was before the winter holidays. That date didn't go so well, so she had only allowed him a kiss on the cheek before catching her own cab home.

The last time she'd had sex was with Dan, last summer. They'd dated for about six months, and had sex exactly three times. It was – in a word – unremarkable. On paper, Dan was great. An up-and-coming M&A lawyer, smart, kind. But to be honest, he bored her terribly. And he was too obsequious, which made her a little sick.

So this reaction to Stuart's inappropriate "pass" was just the result of being lonely. Right? Her body was just naturally responding to physical contact, even though that contact was unwelcome. Unwanted. Right?

Lucy drank more water. Her balcony furniture was still covered for the winter, so she remained standing, shuffling from one foot to the other. Truly cold now, Lucy looked back up at that moon. The serene, non-judgmental moon.

What difference does it all make? She thought. She didn't do anything wrong, and it hadn't really gone that far. Stuart was taking quite a chance to even do what he did, though.

'Hey,' she thought. 'Why did he do that?' she wondered.

Unconsciously, her hand slid down the front of her throat, coming to rest on her breastbone. Thinking about this from his perspective, that behavior was really risky. He had a good, lucrative contract with her company, and as depressing as it was to admit it, Lucy posed absolutely no threat to him. In fact, it was more likely to be the other way around. He clearly had her CEO's ear. He could say anything he wanted to him. It would be easy to destabilize her and cast doubt over her abilities.

And yet, he'd taken an incredible gamble and pounced on her. It's not as if they'd been drinking. He was in full possession of his faculties.

'Maybe he just wanted you.' The thought rose up like a shout in the quiet of the night. Lucy felt another little rush of heat and excitement.

'FUCK ME.' She thought, angry at herself. 'Am I so hard up that I melt when any guy looks my way?!' She was disgusted with herself.

'Still' – that voice was back, tormenting her. 'He's wildly attractive. And being an asshole doesn't exactly diminish his attractiveness...let's be honest...'

Lucy finished her water, perhaps in an effort to drown out that annoying voice.

She was starting to shiver in earnest now, and the cold surface beneath her feet was beginning to burn. Lucy took one last look around at the quiet of the night, and slipped back inside.

Tossing the bottle into her recycling bin, she ducked into the bathroom to pee, and then ran back to bed to snuggle under the covers in order to warm up.

Just then, she had a revelation. A guy like Stuart was about control. About asserting his will on others, right? So all she had to do was take the fun out of his little game with her. Her anger and her emotion seemed to amuse him. It was what he wanted. So she should just refuse to give him the pleasure of rising to the bait.

Lucy laughed for the first time in days. That was it! She'd just act like nothing happened, and go back to being completely impersonal and blandly polite with him. It would make him crazy, probably, because indifference is worse than rejection. It would tell him that what he did – whatever it was that he wanted – didn't matter to her at all.

Perfect! This would probably work. And it let Lucy stay on the high road.

'How do you like them apples?' She thought, with a smirk.

She settled down into her bed and finally fell asleep.

It would be great to say that she slept like a baby. But sadly, that was not the case. Her dreams were haunted by deep, wet, stirring kisses, strong, masterful hands on her body, and a pair of hypnotic, cool green eyes.

***

Thursday, 7:05 AM – The Office Lobby

Lucy did not get as much rest as she ought to have. Her sleep was fitful and she woke often from disturbing dreams. Finally giving up on the whole thing, she got up earlier than usual and decided to just dress and leave for work. The extra time might give her an opportunity to catch up on a few things, and maybe do a little more homework on Stuart, so she could plan her next move. She was feeling badly off her game, and just wanted to feel like she had some control back.

While she waited for an elevator, Lucy was scanning her overnight email on her mobile phone. The building was still quiet – not very many people were in this early. There was a meeting invitation queued up from Stuart. It was in his office at 10AM for a meeting to discuss her investment ideas further.

"Fucker." She muttered aloud, but softly.

"Are you talking to me?" His voice was so close to her right ear that Lucy was startled violently. She spun around and found he was standing so close to her that she had to step back hastily and dropped her phone on the floor.