Breaking Lucy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one had ever done this to her so masterfully before. She was pulling on the restraint he'd made of her bra, her body twisting ecstatically. Lucy could feel the energy gathering deep inside her pussy – a growing knot of electricity was building. She feared it even as she wanted it.

Stuart raised his head, his eyes heavy-lidded as he watched her face. She was close to coming apart. He moved back up her body and pressed his mouth to hers, liking how she kissed him back with her own essence in her mouth. He looked down at her flushed, moist face, her tawny hair wild around her like some kind of lioness. Her eyes were glowing amber – it was almost surreal how bright they were.

"Why haven't you asked me to untie your hands?" He asked, his voice a dangerous murmur.

Her only answer was a sob, because just then he thrust two fingers inside her weeping slit. He moved them in and out, increasing his speed and pressure, until he was well and truly fucking her with his hand. His mouth came down hard on hers again, and he moaned as she pressed up into him. His thumb began to move over her clit, which had emerged, hard as a little penis, from its hood. Her moan was building as she felt herself coming closer.

Before Lucy knew what was happening, he'd moved back down her body and replaced his thumb with his mouth, his fingers continuing to thrust in and out of her, but he turned his hand slightly, and now his digits were rubbing the rough bundle of nerve endings on the underside of the top of her pubis. Lucy's upper back wasn't even on the floor anymore, so tightly were her muscles clenching. When Stuart drew her hard little pearl into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue, she exploded, letting forth a deep "OHHH!" as a blast of ejaculate shot out around his hand.

It was her first wet orgasm, and she thought she might faint from the intensity. Falling back hard on the floor, it was several moments before she could breathe properly again. Wave after wave of body-shaking vibrations were radiating through her. She finally took in a deep breath, as tears of pleasure ran down her temples into her hair.

Aftershocks rocked her every few seconds as she resurfaced, looking up at Stuart as he hovered above her, smoothing damp tendrils of hair away from her face. He slipped his wet fingers into her mouth, and she obediently suckled them, tasting her tangy, but surprisingly not unpleasant wetness from them.

"I am so taken with you, my beautiful warrior." He kissed her passionately until she came down from the incredible high.

He lifted his head, one hand lifting her chin a little.

"Are you finally ready for me, sweetness?" He was practically purring.

Lucy gazed up in wonder at him. "Anything you want." She said simply.

"Mmm. Be careful what you say to me, darling girl."

Leaning up, he unbuttoned only a couple of buttons and pulled his shirt over his head. She fervently wished her hands were free so she could run them over his chiseled torso covered in a light dusting of hair.

He unbuckled his belt and unfastened his trousers, turning for a moment to kick off his shoes and pull off his socks, before impatiently pushing down his pants and underwear together.

"Untie my hands, Stuart, I want to touch you." She pleaded.

He looked up at her bound hands, a handsome smirk on his gorgeous mouth. "Mmm, not just yet. I want to fuck you like this, to be honest. It's what I have been fantasizing about for weeks."

"You've fantasized about me?" She asked, breathless.

"Oh – endlessly. I have been jerking off to thoughts of you morning and night since I first saw you. But..." He began, as he came back down alongside her, his hand smoothing the side of her face. "The reality actually exceeds my poor imagination. You are amazing, Lucy." He kissed her again, the tenderness soon giving way to a powerfully hungry passion.

Moving between her legs, he pushed her thighs apart, supporting his weight by his knees and arms, his hands on either side of Lucy's body. Moving forward, she felt his erection sliding along her slick labia, and looked down between them to see it push along the top of her cleft and rub her clit. She groaned in anticipation, loving the sight of his hard cock.

Holding her gaze, he adjusted himself and positioned the head at her opening. His eyes alight, with a fierce look on his face, Stuart thrust in, spearing into her almost all the way in one smooth stroke. Lucy shouted into the ceiling of her office as she felt him filling her. It was lucky she was so wet. He roared as he felt her body clamp down around his cock.

He pulled out part way, and then pushed in farther, rocking out again and then slamming himself all the way in. As he hit her cervix, his pubic hair tickling her lips, they both groaned aloud. Lucy leaned up to kiss him, he returned it so hard that her head hit the floor. He began to pump in and out of her hard and fast, his hands slipping under her ass to better control his depth. She knew she'd probably find rug burns tomorrow, but couldn't have cared less. She planted her feet on the floor, her legs spread wide, as she pushed up to meet each thrust.

He buried his face in the curve of her neck, his teeth bared to her tender flesh. Their bodies grew slick with sweat as they rutted like animals. As Lucy's head rolled to her left, she saw their reflection in the windows. Now fully dark outside, their pale bodies gleamed in the black mirror made by the glass. She didn't think she'd ever seen anything more beautiful.

Stuart reached under her thighs and hiked them up, so that her ankles were over his shoulders. He groaned again as this new position allowed him to drive even deeper inside her. Lucy gasped as he plumbed her in this new way. His body was grinding into the top of her slit as he fucked her. She could feel the tension pooling inside her again, and knew that this angle would make her cum again.

Stuart watched her face as he took her from this angle, and as she started to pull against the restraints and writhe beneath him, he asked her if she was close. All she could do was pant out the word "yes" over and over. He shifted his body so that he was on his knees, and Lucy's lower body was lifted off the floor. He allowed her legs to slide down to his sides and wrapped them around his waist, where she naturally hooked her ankles. Her body was supported by her upper back and shoulders, and from this position, Stuart was able to watch himself moving in and out of her. He put one hand over the top of her pussy and began to flick at her clit.

Lucy's moans grew louder and more intense, she closed her eyes as this new stimulation washed over her, but Stuart was having none of that.

"Open your eyes, my Lucy, I want to watch you when you cum for me, my beauty." His voice was soft but there was no denying the command. "Tell me when you're close, but don't cum until I tell you – do you hear me?" She nodded numbly, too out of breath to speak.

When she was able to tell him that another orgasm was near, he increased his pace of both his hand and his cock.

"Don't cum yet, my Lucy." He warned, as he reached his free hand to one breast and began to pinch the nipple. She let forth a sob as it became more difficult to hold off the explosion.

"Please, Stuart..." She whispered. He looked down at her and released her breast, his thumb sliding into her full lips. She sucked it inside her mouth, rolling her tongue around it as her body nearly screamed for release.

"Okay, my good girl – I think you've waited long enough – I want you to cum now, my Lucy. Cum for me!" She was beginning to cry out as her body bucked against him, and he could feel her muscles clenching around him, as if trying to milk him. His covered her mouth with his hand to mute her shouts as much as possible. The fact that he covered her mouth actually turned her on even more. She seemed to cum for almost a full minute, her body crashing in the aftermath.

Stuart eased her back down to the floor, remaining inside of her as she tried to catch her breath. He reached up and untied her hands. Her fingers had the pins and needles sensation you get when your foot falls asleep, and she could feel the lactic acid burn as she brought her arms back down over her head. They lay limp by at her sides as she sank into the carpet.

He gave her a series of soft, tender kisses. She returned them languidly.

He shifted his position between her legs, and she realized that he was still fully hard. She reached up and ran her fingers through his hair, kissing him with an almost worshipful wonder. Never had she experienced this kind of lovemaking.

"Will you do something for me?" He asked softly, while brushing away the remnants of her tears.

"Of course." She murmured up to him, her satisfaction plain on her face.

"Roll over, my darling." His voice was low and sexy. She grinned, and made an "mmm" sound as she dutifully allowed herself to be flipped over onto her stomach.

Stuart lay next to her, running appreciative hands down the long line of her well-defined back and the high, tight form of her ass. She jumped, laughingly protesting as he lightly slapped one of her buttocks.

His fingers gently brushed a purplish line along her shoulder blade where she'd banged into the doorway of his office the night before. He leaned down and tenderly kissed it. His hand moved around and over the curve of her ass.

"You have no idea, I'm sure, how many times I made sure to put myself in the right location to watch you walk away from me. This is one magnificent ass, my lovely girl." He leaned down and pressed his lips to the dimple at the top, and then slid further down to kiss a downy cheek. His hands were shaping around her curves, and he groaned as he felt her taut muscles.

Moving over her, he grabbed her waist and hoisted her up onto her knees. Lucy was unprepared when he suddenly slammed his face into her pussy from behind. She cried out and might have fallen forward if he hadn't held on to her hips. Her entrance was beginning to feel tender from the pounding he'd been giving her, and his tongue was feeling a bit like a soothing balm. He moaned as he lapped at her, and she sighed in pleasure, aware that she was well and truly drenched at this point.

His ministrations paused for a moment, and Lucy was about to compliment his skills, when her breath was stolen away at the feeling of his cock being jammed hard inside her. The shock quickly gave way to a long, low moan. His thighs were on the outside of hers, and pressed them tightly together as he began to fuck her hard.

His movements were wild – Lucy couldn't believe how fast and deeply he was pistoning in and out of her. The force finally pushed her forward and she collapsed on the rug. He descended with her and continued to fuck her this way as he kissed below her ear, down the side of her neck, and along her shoulder. His hands reached under and cupped her breasts, her nipples poking into his palms.

She no longer had any rational thought – she was all viscera and sex. Lucy marveled that she had ever resisted him before.

He pulled out of her, yanking her out of her blissful state, and immediately flipped her over onto her back. Pushing her thighs apart, holding one leg under the knee, he pushed himself back inside her. Leaning down, he spoke against her mouth, saying that he missed kissing her and needed to see her beautiful face when he came.

Lucy's eyes flew open wider – 'OH GOD!' She realized – she wasn't on the pill.

"Stuart, you can't cum inside me – I'm not on birth control." His mouth covered hers, silencing her, as he continued to pump into her. His movements now felt more instinctual and less practiced. He was getting lost in her pussy.

When he released her mouth to gently bite at her earlobe and nibble down the side of her neck, she moaned in pleasure for a moment, but then collected herself.

"Stuart – did you hear me? Please – don't cum inside me." He laughed against her neck.

Leaning up, he looked down at her, a proprietary look on his face. He kissed her again, just as he began to thrust even harder inside her. Roaring into her mouth, she felt him jerk, holding his deep thrusts inside her. Lucy actually felt his cum jetting into her. He repeated this motion and the sounds of ecstatic pleasure again and again, until he finally stopped, his cock growing still deep in her slit, as he breathed raggedly, his face in the place where her neck curved into shoulder.

The deep pleasure Lucy felt was at war with her panic that he may very well have just impregnated her. He raised his head and looked down at her, brushing her hair from her face.

"Yes, I came inside you." He declared. She opened her mouth to speak and he pressed a finger against her lips, stopping her.

"From now on, I'm going to cum anytime I want, anywhere I want – whether that's inside you, or on you, my love. Is that clear?"

"What are you talking about? That was totally reckless—" His mouth came down hard on hers, stifling her words but also muddling her thoughts.

"Leave this to me, Lucy. It's okay to not be in control all the time. I will take care of you."

She wondered – but perhaps 'hoped' was the better word – if he said that because he knew pregnancy wasn't possible. Maybe he'd had a vasectomy?

He moved inside her, though his cock slowly began to soften, and the part of her brain that was endeavoring to stay alert – to assert itself—clicked off. She returned his kisses and found herself just luxuriating in the way her senses responded to him.

***

Lucy was grateful that the cleaning crew seemed to be on another floor when she slipped out of her office and dashed to the Ladies Room. Her pantyhose had been destroyed and she was unable to find the remnants of her underwear. Using wet paper towels and hand soap, she ducked into a stall and cleaned up as well as she could. There seemed to be copious amounts of Stuart's sperm inside her, and running down the inside of her thighs. It felt good to pee – her body was still tingling from that last incredible orgasm.

Glad that her skirt was knee length, she tucked in her blouse and tried to look presentable. Her trench coat would give her added coverage when she had to walk through the lobby and leave the building. She had some kind of paranoid fear that people would be able to tell by looking at her that she'd just had insane sex.

She exited the stall and nearly screamed as someone grabbed her and a hand clamped down over her mouth. Looking in the row of mirrors over the sinks, she saw Stuart holding her against his body, one arm encircling her, trapping her arms to her sides, the other keeping her from making a noise. He grinned wickedly at her as he turned them both around and pushed her back into the stall, shutting and locking them both in.

"Take. These. Off." His voice was low and seductive as he tugged at her clothes.

Lucy laughed nervously, pushing back against him.

"You cannot be serious?! I just managed to make myself presentable!" Her fervent whisper was incredulous. She felt a thrill zinging through her nether regions, and a tiny trickle of wetness dampened her thighs. But the Ladies Room? That was way too dangerous.

He put his lips to her ear, and breathed: "Take them off or I'll rip them off. Your choice." To prove he meant it, he took hold of both sides of Lucy's blouse and pulled taut. She gasped and caught his hands.

"Please, Stuart – anywhere else but here. Come back to my apartment with me—" He pressed his lips to hers in an almost bruising kiss, pushing her back against the side wall of the stall.

Speaking softly against her lips, he said: "I told you, Lucy, that I'd cum inside you anywhere, anytime I wanted. I want it here, NOW." One hand slid up under her skirt. He made a noise that was part laugh, part groan when his middle finger slipped between her labia and found how wet she was.

"You naughty little slut. Look how much you crave my cock." His finger slipped inside her and she made a soft keening noise and adjusted her stance as he slowly pumped it in and out of her.

"Someone is going to catch us – please – can we—" She stopped midsentence with a sharp intake of breath as he yanked open her blouse, several buttons flying off and skittering all over the floor.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT!" Her angry whisper seemed to amuse him. He crushed her lips with his, his mouth devouring hers for several moments. When he finally let her up for air, he looked down into her flushed face and said, his tone almost pedantic:

"I told you it was your choice – to remove these clothes or I'd rip them off. Do you think I don't mean what I say, Lucy?" She shook her head at him, her eyes wide.

"You're really crazy, you know that?" He smiled in answer. His hand moved over her firm ass.

"Would you like to keep this skirt?" His warning was clear. She scrambled to unzip it and slide it down her legs before he decided to destroy it, too. The rest of the ruined top joined the skirt by her feet.

He growled in appreciation as she stood before him wearing only her heels and a bra. His eyes locked in on her breasts. "Now this." One of his fingers slipped inside the cup. He could obviously feel how erect her nipple was, and teased it a little before removing his hand.

Lucy reached behind herself and unhooked the bra. He stepped back to watch her as she let first one strap, and then the other, fall from her shoulders, holding the front of the bra on with alternating hands. Then she paused, looking up at him with a slightly wondrous expression, her eyes huge. She'd never seen anyone look at her the way he was.

There was naked desire in his eyes, possessive pride, and something that looked a lot like love. Impatient that she still covered her breasts, he reached out with a snarl and snatched it away, dropping it carelessly as he pushed her shoulders back against the wall once more.

"So beautiful." He whispered, as his mouth reclaimed hers. His body ground into hers, his full erection already apparent.

"You tried to wash my seed out of your body, didn't you?" He said – but it wasn't a question, his mouth was savoring in her neck. She didn't respond.

"That won't do." He said softly. Lucy could feel him unbuckling and unzipping his pants. He unbuttoned his shirt but didn't bother removing it. She ran her hands over his hard pecks, to the ridges of his stomach and upper abs, finally feeling the way the muscles of his pelvis formed a V that pointed down to his hard cock.

Moving one hand down the back of one of her legs, he hooked a hand behind her knee and lifted it. He moved his body against her, bending his knees due to his height, to be aligned with her entrance.

Lucy reached between them, and helped to slip the insistent head of his penis into her very wet folds. They both sighed as he slid inside her.

"I want you to go home carrying my cum inside you, do you understand, Lucy?"

Her only response was a soft hum, as she enjoyed the feelings he was creating in her body. That was not enough for Stuart. He pulled out almost all the way and slammed up into her. She moaned, and he covered her mouth with his to muffle the sound. Speaking into her smooth cheek, he asked her again if she understood.

"Yes, I understand." She replied. Already she was close to coming apart. The friction he created against her in this position was doing its magic.

"Then say it." He demanded. She was losing track of their conversation. She looked into his eyes and after a moment, remembered.

"I will go home carrying your cum inside me, Stuart." She whispered. Her voice broke a little over the word "cum".

He grunted in approval, and took hold of a fistful of her hair, pulled her head back, and plundered her mouth with his tongue as he began to pump up into her more rhythmically.