Breaking Lucy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bent smoothly to retrieve it before she could even locate where it had gone. He took a step toward her, proffering her phone. But when she tried to take it from him, he held on tightly. She looked up at him, trying desperately to recover a sense of calm. His smile seemed genuinely friendly this morning. No trace of the predator from the night before.

"Another early bird, hey?" His breath smelled like mint. He finally allowed her to take her phone back, but because she had been pulling at it, his sudden release caused her to make an awkward, jerking movement with her arm.

She had not been expecting to see him yet, so was caught terribly off guard. Really – did he have to be so goddam handsome?! His thick, stylish dark hair seemed still slightly wet, and he smelled fresh and spicy.

"Yeah – I thought I'd come in to catch up on a few things." She was trying to rally, but her voice was low and husky. She saw his eyes linger on her mouth.

"Or maybe you just couldn't sleep?" He offered, his voice sultry.

The chime sounded as an elevator opened. Lucy turned and entered, pressing the button for her floor – which was the 27th. Stuart reached around her to press the button for 28, which brought him within almost touching distance.

She scanned the lobby just outside the elevator to see if anyone else was out there - if there'd be any buffer between them for the ride up to work. No such luck. The doors slowly closed and the elevator jumped a little as it began its rapid ascent. Stuart moved back a few inches, but was still standing very close. His eyes remained on her face.

"I slept like a baby, actually. As I usually do." She lied, trying to sound nonchalant.

"You can't lie to me, Lucy. I can see those faint little dark circles under your eyes. Even though you tried to hide them with makeup." His voice was teasing, and he was still smiling that beguiling smile of his. Those white teeth!

She was reminding herself to stick to her plan – indifference. 'Make him think it doesn't affect you one way or the other'. She shrugged, and put a little grin on her face.

"Whatever you say, Mr. Mannering."

"Oh, I'm 'Mr. Mannering' now, am I? Are you trying to put yourself in a subservient position? Because that would totally work for me." He was practically purring.

Lucy felt her body responding to the timbre of his voice and did her best to ignore it. She had to focus.

"I'm not trying to put myself anywhere in relation to you." She countered.

He'd shifted slightly so he could look down into her face, but she stared stubbornly at the lights indicating which floors they were passing, steadfastly avoiding more eye contact.

"And yet, here we are. Just inches apart." He inhaled deliberately. "You smell delicious. Your scent is intoxicating, Miss Elliott."

In a monotone, she answered: "What a lovely compliment thank you I'm so glad you think so." Still trying desperately to sound disinterested.

He laughed, and it was a sexy, warm sound – not like the taunting laughter she'd heard from him the night before. The situation suddenly struck her as truly ridiculous. It was all she could do to keep a straight face. Lucy had to fight the grin that was trying to break through. He now was leaning toward her in such a way that continuing to avoid eye contact was becoming stupid. She looked at him, her eyes still guarded. He straightened, smiling down at her.

"I was a beast last night. Did I scare you?" His voice was low and it felt very intimate.

The surprise was evident on her face. Her lips parted as she searched his eyes for a moment to see if she believed he was sincere. His expression became rather rueful. Still mistrustful, she decided to go along with this to see where it led.

"Yes, actually, you did." She paused, watching him, expecting to hear some kind of excuse or an apology.

"This is the part where I'm supposed to say I'm sorry. But I'm not. In fact, I'll probably do it again the next time we're alone – and without a video camera observing us." He glanced up into the corner of the elevator at the small convex one-way mirror that covered a security camera. He looked back down at her, his expression becoming more sexual. His crooked smile conveyed a not-so-subtle challenge – or perhaps a warning.

Lucy gasped, amazed at his nerve. "Is that a threat?" She asked, her voice a little hoarse.

He laughed. "More like a promise." His voice was just above a whisper.

The elevator chimed again, it was Lucy's floor. Stuart stepped back so she had room to get by him. She looked back at him as she exited.

"Until next time, Miss Elliott." He winked at her, his eyes quickly roaming up and down her body as the doors closed between them.

Fucker!

So much for acting unaffected. He'd somehow sucked her right back in. She felt that weird fluttery thing in her tummy, and her nipples were pressing into her bra. Lucy groaned in annoyance and headed toward her office. She was going to need a lot of coffee this morning.

***

Thursday, 10:00 AM – Guest Office on the 28th Floor

Lucy was anxious about being alone with him again, especially after the last little interlude, but they needed to go through those proposals, and even though she'd told him to email, she knew that would not be sufficient if she wanted any of these initiatives to progress.

But to her relief and surprise, when she got to his office, there were three other people already inside. One was a senior lead in their project management team. Lucy hadn't worked directly with Jay before, but his other operational initiatives had gone very well and she had heard good things about his ability to handle big projects that had many moving parts and involved several areas of the organization. Another was a sharp young woman from the Finance team, named Kelly, who had worked with Lucy many times before, and though just a couple of years out of grad school, was rock solid and ambitious. The third was Lucy's favorite business manager from their technology team. His name was Brendan, and he was a big, gentle giant of a guy who served as that incredibly important liaison between the business and the IT team.

She glanced over at Stuart, surprised at how astutely he'd chosen the people to be part of this session. How had he learned so quickly who the good people were? He'd only been around for a few weeks. He was watching her expressions change since she'd walked through the door, a little enigmatic smile on his face.

They sat down – this time Lucy chose one of the club chairs. Stuart sat exactly where she'd been trapped by him last night. He grinned at her as a tiny flood of color stained her cheeks.

But this meeting was all business. Stuart kicked off, providing everyone copies of Lucy's top four ideas, and then he gave an intro of why they were there. But then he immediately turned it over to Lucy so she could explain what each opportunity was, and why she'd selected it, as well as some of the preliminary projections she'd run with regard to their potential impact on the business overall.

An hour flew by so quickly, they were all surprised when Stuart's next appointment knocked on his door at 11.

He assigned some follow up tasks to the three other team members, and asked Lucy if she needed them to do anything else. She asked for Kelly to re-run some financials based on a few different assumption scenarios, and then they agreed to meet again the following week to take the three proposals they'd settled on to the next level.

As they got up to leave, Lucy looked at Stuart, who fell in step beside her as they walked to the door. "That was a great meeting – really productive. Thanks so much." She saw him chuckle a little before answering.

"It's what I do. And I told you, Lucy, these are exactly the kinds of ideas that this place needs to move forward. I'm only here to help you." She nodded a tad uncertainly as she stepped through the door. The other three had gone on to the elevators and his next appointment was already sitting down in one of the guest chairs by his desk.

In a low, sexier voice that only she could hear, he added: "Be sure to let me know if you need any other kind of help, Lucy..." The off color meaning was abundantly clear. Her eyes shot up to his and he gave her his dangerous, crooked smile and a wink. Lucy rolled her eyes, laughing now at his relentless innuendos.

"Yeah, thanks, I'll do that." Her sarcasm was evident. He laughed more naturally, closing his door almost reluctantly, being sure to catch one final glimpse of her as she walked away.

***

Thursday, 7:25 PM – Lucy's Office on the 27th Floor

Lucy stood at the wall of windows on the west side of her office, looking out at the stunning sunset over the jagged pattern of Manhattan towers and rooftops. Their midtown building was situated such that her office had a view across to the Hudson, and south all the way to the Statue of Liberty and the new Freedom Tower.

She was tired, but happy. It had been a surprisingly good day. Not at all what she'd expected upon getting up this morning. The opportunity, uncertain though it still was, to see her vision for the company implemented filled her with excitement and a sense of accomplishment. Taking a few minutes' break from fleshing out her tactical plan, she was finally able to reflect upon the last 24 hours and was beginning to feel a sort of heady anticipation.

As if she'd put her chips down on the roulette table and was now waiting for the wheel to stop spinning, and for that little ball to drop to determine success or failure.

But she had more control in this, surely, than in a game of chance? That notion lifted her spirits just as a dramatic orange light from the setting sun made the sky burst with color. Lucy gasped at the sight, wrapping her arms around herself.

If only...

She frowned a little. What was that? What was she about to wish for that she didn't already have? Suddenly, she was aware of someone standing behind her. She knew who it was without turning around. How he was able to move so silently was beyond her comprehension. She must have been so lost in her reverie that she'd tuned out everything else.

"So beautiful." His voice was deep and soft, like a caress. The tiny breath that escaped as he spoke ruffled the hair by her left ear – that is how close he was. Her senses were filled with him – his scent, the heat of his body. Goosebumps rose on her skin. She exhaled as carefully and quietly as she could, considering how her heartbeat had spiked.

"You seem to have a habit of sneaking up on me." She said dryly. "Why do you do that?"

"Probably because I think it's the only way to catch you." There was a tinge of humor in his tone. "Admit it – if I told you I was coming to see you; you'd probably have tried to run away."

She paused for a long moment, several partially-formed denials hovering in her head, but then said with what was half sigh, half whisper: "Yes, probably."

He exhaled and very gently put his hands on her upper arms, his lips close to her ear. "Why?"

Swallowing thickly, feeling herself longing to lean back against him, she mutely shook her head. His lips brushed her temple. Everyplace he was touching her felt electrified.

"We can't, Stuart." She said almost miserably. He growled a little in his throat and spun her around to face him.

"Why not, for chrissake?!" His eyes looked almost mystical in the zenith of the day's light. There was nothing phony about his expression – he seemed to be in earnest. Lucy could feel her resolve crumbling.

"Because! Because we—" She was searching for the words, but he was standing too close and his mouth was only inches away.

"Because we work together? But that is only temporary. I'm not your boss, you're not mine. So what difference does it make? Neither of us is married. We're not related..." This last one made his mouth curl up deliciously in the corners.

"People always find out. It's hard enough to do my job without gossip over an office affair, Stuart." Her voice was low and flattened.

He was shaking his head before he spoke. "No, no, sorry – I won't accept that. Do you think this happens all the time? When have you felt like this before?" When she didn't answer, he shook her a little to make her meet his eyes. "Tell me!"

Her head fell back and she felt trapped by his eyes. He brushed her hair back from her face, and was drawing her even nearer. Her hands were on his broad chest. She could feel his heart pounding below her palm. She made no effort to push him away, much as she wanted to. Or maybe she didn't. Lucy was no longer sure.

"When was the last time you felt this, Lucy?" He pressed his lips to her forehead, and the heat that was already raging between her thighs started to spread outward and upward.

"Answer me." He demanded, hip lips brushing her eyelids, her cheekbones.

"Never. I've never felt this. Okay? Oh! –" Her voice was swallowed up as his mouth crashed down on hers.

He pulled her wrists and wrapped her arms around his neck and then wound one arm around her, pulling her tight against his body, his other hand cradling her head to keep her from pulling away.

Lucy moaned as he devoured her. As if acting upon its own, her traitorous body ground itself against him, her mouth returning kiss for kiss. Fingers threading through his dark hair, she raised herself up on tiptoes to press more of herself to him. His hand moved down to cup her round ass, pressing their lower bodies together. She could feel his growing erection as he moved against her. So much for indifference...

His mouth moved over her chin, down the front of her throat, and around to the side of her neck. His other hand moved between them, roughly taking hold of one ripe breast.

She murmured his name, eliciting a groan from him. He raised his head, looking down into her rapturous expression. Moving so swiftly she cried out, he scooped her into his arms and moved to the open area of carpet between her desk and the south-facing wall of windows. Dropping down to his knees, he deposited her on the rug and fell upon her, pressing her back into the soft pile.

Stuart began to tug her blouse out of her skirt, unbuttoning the front to reveal her lacy bra. His mouth descended upon one hard nipple desperately poking through the semi-sheer fabric. Lucy took in a sharp breath through her teeth and arched her back up into him. As he pushed the blouse off of her shoulders, she suddenly remembered where they were.

"Wait! Stuart, stop!" She breathed. He covered her mouth with his and kissed her until she was breathless – meanwhile reaching under her body to unhook the back.

Lucy started to panic for real now – what if someone came in? What about the cleaning crew?

"Seriously – no! Stuart, not here – we have to stop! Someone may see–-" He again silenced her with his lips, his tongue plunging inside her tender mouth, dangerously close to breaking down her resistance.

"No one is here. I locked the door." He murmured against her neck as he moved down her body. He tugged off her bra and paused to look at her. Her chest was heaving, her large round breasts were topped by big, rose-colored areolae. They were fully erect now, her nipples pointing upward sharply.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful." He ground out, his face rubbing across both breasts for a moment before he attacked one hard peak, sucking it into his mouth. Lucy could feel his teeth on her and a flood of wetness lubricated her now sopping sex.

"Stuart – please!" Her voice was almost a sob as she impotently pushed at him. It made no difference. He was unzipping the side fastening of her skirt, and tugging it downward. One of her shoes had come off, she tried to push her lower body more tightly to the floor to prevent him removing her skirt, but he overcame her efforts with ease.

Lucy was really fighting now, like a little wild cat. She hit at him with her fists, and when that had no effect, she began to push against him. Finally, he leaned up and took hold of both of her wrists, drawing them over her head. Snatching up her bra, he wrapped it around one hand, shifting them slightly so that he could loop it around one leg of her desk. Then he bound the other hand. There was enough stretch in the bra that she could move her arms somewhat, but could not get them free. She made a frustrated sound as she looked up at what he'd done.

"Stuart, STOP!"

"No more stopping. No more waiting. No more excuses, Lucy. You're mine, and I'm taking what's mine."

She thought her heart was going to burst from her chest. The conflict inside her was making her head spin. Deep inside, in a place she didn't yet dare to acknowledge, she felt a thrilling primal instinct. He desired her more than she ever remembered being wanted before. But the other part of her – the adult, rational part of her, was angry and outraged that he thought he could just take what he wanted without regard to her feelings.

'But you do want this.' That primal part of her sneered.

"Stuart – please." Tears of frustration and rage were falling down her cheeks. His mouth was again fastened to one of her breasts, and the fight was going out of her. She was overwhelmed by the sensations he was creating.

"Stop fighting me. I know you want this as much as I do." He hovered over her body, looking into her eyes. She searched his mutely, no longer sure what to do or say. He kissed her, more softly this time. His lips moved over hers, but just as she began to kiss him back, he pulled away. He did this over and over, until Lucy expelled a little sob.

"Stuart!" She moaned.

"Say it." He demanded, his lips moving against her ear, and then running down her neck.

She was too befuddled to answer – she didn't know what he was asking at first.

"Say you want me, Lucy. Say it." His mouth moved back up to her lips, only to pull up as she responded. His fingers teased and tweaked one of her nipples. He then kissed her hard, eliciting a satisfied little mew from her, only to pull up again.

He looked down at her, waiting. His wicked fingers still tormenting her aching breast. "Say it." He said patiently.

"Oh fuck, okay. Okay. I'll say it. You bastard." She closed her eyes for a moment, then swallowed and looked back up at him, her eyes blazing. "I want you–-" His mouth crushed hers, his thighs pushing hers apart as he slammed his hips into her. His cock was hard as a rock and speared into her sensitive flesh through their clothes. Lucy felt a wave of endorphins crash over her.

He moved down her flat, lean tummy. His mouth and tongue blazing a trail of fire on her already over-heated skin. He took hold of the waistband of her pantyhose, and Lucy felt him tug violently. A ripping sound was followed by the pressure of his mouth against the silky panties covering her quivering mound.

Within seconds, he'd reached up and yanked her panties, ripping them off as well. Almost immediately she felt his hot, moist mouth on her sex, his tongue moving up and down between her nether lips. Lucy gasped, lifting her hips to his talented mouth.

His actions were gentle at first – almost tickling her in a way that drove her mad. She felt a rush of blood to her lower body. She no longer cared about anything except the pleasure he was building inside her. The flat of his tongue lapped slowly across the hard little bud at the top, drawing a deep moan from Lucy and a fresh trickle of slick. Looking down at her swollen lips, he leaned in and supped deeply from her, making an "mmm" sound as he savored her juices.

She felt the tight point of his tongue jamming inside her, then slide further up to toy with her clit, moments before he sucked it into his mouth. The sounds coming from Lucy now were turning him on so much that he almost didn't want to stop.