All Comments on 'Breaking Out, Breaking In Pt. 01'

by BDLong

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not what I expected but in a really good way

Now this turned out tone a lot more fun that I expected, sure it had some errors here and there and a few story bogus' but otherwise a solid story that has me piqued for more. Has interesting story basis, colourful characters with plenty left to offer, the sex was diverse and engaging, the relationship build-up was intense and rewarding.

Living in house with such strict rules and under such observation I wonder how they didn’t go crazy long ago? Loved it how the little innocent sitter actually played on her big brother, to think that she was hot for him for years and nobody noticed a thing. Though how come that the first thing people from religious homes pick up outside is BDSM and sodomy? And of course the little sister ikea it immediately. The promise of a long term (maybe the forever type) romance between them was the ultimate bliss that came out, guess his GF will either have to live with it or find a new lover. Guess will find out in the winder visit.

Gave it a well deserved 5* and hope to see more real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
amazing

As a man who comes from a very repressive background, I can really appreciate your story. Being a Fundamental Baptist is not as bad thing as the media makes it out to be. But, it is a sexually very stale society. They accept that it exists and is blessed by God, but teaches that we really shouldn't enjoy it too much. It distracts us from our primary mission in life. Well, that is all church mumbo jumbo and what is taught to kids and released to the world, but the sexual world of the 'in' crowd in the church is pretty wild. It just isn't talked about, and what young people are taught about the subject is pretty dull. When we have got old enough to discover for ourselves certain things, it can sometimes be that we are too old or too tied down by responsibility and time to fully enjoy them. Same with incest. It happens. Sometimes, the only place one feels able to turn to for total acceptance of love and comfort is family. It is a sad statement about society and the church that magazines of porn and websites such as literotica for people to tell the stories they should be able to share openly even need to exist. Good job. Mike and Hannah seem to really love each other and not to be simply using each other to where someone would ultimately get hurt. Physically or psychologically. Besides loving family, we also have to take care of them. You seem to have taken care of the main characters that you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HARD TO BELIEVE

that this is only your second submission here. Yes, I realize that you just posted this today, and I just read your previous sci-fi story also and liked it too. I think people from repressive households pick up on bdsm and sodomy so quickly because that is what is made more obvious to them by their belief system. Straight sex. Making love for pleasure. Intimate time for mates or husband/wife are never mentioned in a sexually constipated society. But the evils, and misconceptions of bdsm and sodomy are harped upon. Whether we are talking about Christianity, Islam, or Judaism, the same is true. They are negative belief systems in that is how they influence one's personal and private life. This is an amazing story of a coming of age or breaking of a chrysalis for these two. Applause - Applause - Applause!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sexy Mike and Hannah

Put some hair on that sexy young man's chest! It will add to their sexual escapades!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful!!

I really love this story! Funny, sexy, thoughtful. Another chapter, Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The Great Escape

I liked the story , it was very realistic , however the innocence that the sister first displayed was dropped too soon . That is why I gave you 4 instead of 5 stars .

Gremlin078Gremlin078almost 8 years ago
Fantastic!

You made me really connect with the characters. Wonderful, keep it coming...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So sucking fucking hot

Wonderful sexy intro to real fucking and sucking, more and more of this and soon. Will act this out with one of my fuck buddies, the red head I think, she is so fucking hot and debauched. Cunt lapping sex maniac uk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story ...

A great story with the background, build of the characters, and the lead in. One of the best stories I have read in a long time. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Seconding prior comment

I agree with the former comment of... "I liked the story , it was very realistic , however the innocence that the sister first displayed was dropped too soon . That is why I gave you 4 instead of 5 stars ."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WONDERFULLY WRITTEN, ENGAGING STORY

THANKS for sharing your talent with us!

I'm looking forward to reading Pt. 2.

GiovanniBruscatoGiovanniBruscatoover 6 years ago
Beautiful tale

Wow, I'm so glad I found this story! Beautifully written, full of love and passion. I haven't enjoyed a story like this in a long time. I hesitate to read Pt. 2 because, how can you match this one? Pshhhh....like I'm not going to read Pt. 2....

shollingshollingover 3 years ago

What a wonderful, beautiful story! Added to my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot, yet very sweet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous