Breeding Ground Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved to the end of the table where her head was. Yanking her body down until her head dangled off the end, he continued, "Watch closely, Slut. I'm gonna show you how I'll fuck your face. Bitch loves it when I tickle her throat with my cock ... don't ya?"

"Luv it, Sir!" She appeared to be telling the truth. Her enthusiasm seemed genuine.

The surface she was laying on must have been made for this, a perfect height for what was about to happen. "Open Sesame!" Her mouth sprung open, ready for his approaching rod.

My view suddenly zoomed in for a closer look. Every small detail was visible - the tip of his red knob touching her painted-red lips, the veins full of blood on his thick shaft, his hands cupping her head with his fingers spread along her jawline, and the sweet look on her face as she anticipated his entry. There was a calmness and erotic feeling about it, all of which had been missing from Knife's actions last night.

He did not jam his cock into her mouth, but allowed her to savor and enjoy his entry. I could see her cheeks flexing and sucking on him as his shaft began to disappear. I could also see her throat sucking. After he was in deep enough to have hit the back of her mouth, he stopped, his eyes closing as he relished her actions. Her head moved about as she worked him over, pulling a deep groan from him. He let her fuck him with her mouth, rather than him fucking her. It was quite beautiful as his fingers caressed her jaw and neck while she drew more moans from him.

His back arching, his head fell back before he instructed. "Time to take all of me, my lovely cock sucker." Withdrawing from her mouth, he let her have a moment which she used to clean his glistening knob and the strands of pre-cum dangling from it.

"Feed me, baby ... Feed meee!" she encouraged him with a needy tone. Her arms reached over her head, seeking to grab his ass while he put his glans back inside. With a steady, sexy push of his hips, he fed her. She shifted her head to align her throat. I watched with fascination as her throat swelled with his shaft. A moment later, his balls were resting on her forehead. His groan this time was doubly loud, filled with carnal happiness. His fingers wrapped her neck tenderly, his thumbs stroking his shaft buried just below the skin. She worked her muscle magic again, like earlier.

I could hear her mumbling, "Muumm ... muummhh!" over and over as she pleasured him. I was sure at any second she would need to pull away, but she showed no sign of stress or wanting him to stop. He shuddered hard, his knees bending slightly while he let her continue. He finally had enough, jerking his pelvis back, his sloppy-wet cock popping out from her throat.

Shivering, he dropped to his knees, gasping and moaning. "Fuck, mommm!" he cried before he kissed her savagely, his tongue shoving spearing into her mouth. I stared at their passionate kiss for a moment before his words registered in my brain. Had he just called her 'mom'!?

My brain was scrambled. I was dreaming - I know I was dreaming. But, why had my dream taken this turn? I had never had one like this before.

Wham! - I was teleported inside Slut. I could feel her body like it was my own. Every nerve was on fire. My nipples felt painfully hard, and a trickle of wetness was running down the inside of my thigh.

He had stopped kissing Bitch, now staring at me intently. Standing, he came toward me. "I knew she was a leaker!" His smirk was triumphant. I felt his fingers scoop up the wetness draining out before stuffing them in his mouth to savor. With a glint in his eyes, he cried, "Sweet meat, indeed!" He dropped to his knees, his mouth closing over my cunt. I jumped from his sucking and probing of my labia and hole. It sounded as if he was truly starved.

When he finished, I was vibrating and out of breath. He stood up and displayed his glistening face to me before turning and going back to Bitch - or was it 'mom'? "Have a taste. Is she not delicious?" He bent to allow Bitch to lick his face and sample my fluid.

"Dee-lish, Sir. Master let me feast on her sweetness last night. One of the tastiest cunts I've ever had!" She smacked her lips for emphasis. But, the thing that disturbed my thoughts was the fact that she had just tied the two dreams together. This was not a separate dream, but a continuation of last night.

"Sit up and get your pussy over here. My cock needs your hole!" She quickly moved to comply, scooting her butt forward and raising her knees toward her chest. She leaned back on her arms with her pussy just off the edge for easy access. He stuck his fingers in her hole to taste her, as well. "Love me my pussy juice. You're sweet meat, too, Bitch."

Smiling brightly, she waited for him. When he was done, he grabbed her ankles, forcing them wider and back. "Line me up." She held his cock at her hole until his tip was inside, then grinned when he jammed into her roughly. She grunted from the impact before laying back on the pedestal and taking hold of her legs. "Gonna pound your pussy! Gonna tear you up!"

She licked her lips. "Rip me up, Sir. Ride me to hell!" Her words became a snarled curse, loud and demanding. "Fuck me like the fuck-bitch I am!" He took her advice, grabbing the tops of her thighs near her cunt to pull her against him. His hips began to piston his cock into her. Sneering, he slammed inside, her body jerking violently with each impact. Her head rocked forward as she tried to ride him back, the small room filling with the noise of their flesh smacking together.

Like a jockey using his crop down the home stretch, his right hand left her thigh to slap her ass. She responded with cries of encouragement, "Ride me! ... smack that ass ... hammer your fuck-bitch!" The slaps came harder and faster with his pelvis almost a blur, fucking her like a maniac.

"You better fuck her like she wants!" I jumped at the voice booming down from the darkness above. "Do I have to come down there and show you again how to fuck your mother properly?" It was Knife - I would know that sadistic voice anywhere. My gaze searched the shadows before I was finally able to spot him. Unseen before, there was a balcony above the room. I could see two faint, cloaked figures there. The big one had to be him since the second one was only half his size.

Bitch was definitely being fucked by her boy. A shiver shot through me. Could this dream get any more screwed up than this? Bitch defended her son. "He's doin' okay, Master. He just needs to understand how rough I can take it, is all." Son had stopped, looking over his shoulder at Knife.

"He don't need to know!" Knife yelled with the same vicious tone he had used last night. "He should give it all he's got, and not worry about you. You don't count for shit! That's why I named you Bitch!"

Knife was on the move. I could hear the stomp of his feet as he walked around the side wall. Turning my head, I saw the set of stairs leading down to our level. As he thumped downward, the other person was trailing behind him like a shadow. He stepped to the floor with a thud and headed directly for the altar.

"Get that worthless dick outta her." He directed, discarding his cloak as he arrived. Son staggered backward, out of the way. Taking his monstrosity of an erection in hand, Knife pointed at the other end of the table. "Tiny Twat, get your cunt up there so that Tiny Dong can practice on his sister's hole! You're almost ready to breed, anyway." Knife wasn't wasting any time, grabbing Bitch roughly. He bent his phallus down, putting the mushroom head inside her sloppy hole. "To properly fuck your mom you need a monster like mine to tear it up right."

Another bizarre twist to my dream - Tiny Twat and Tiny Dong were brother and sister. Just who was Knife then? Was he also related somehow? And, what kind of fucked-up-family was this?!

Tiny Twat began disrobing as she walked to the other end. The cloak floated to the floor to reveal her body. Her name was very appropriate. She was petite to a fault - maybe 5'3" max with a boyish figure and small breasts topped by little nipples. Arriving at the far end, she turned to show me the rest of her. Her doll-like mask only revealed her vibrant, honey-blonde, long hair. Her nipples sported a small set of gold barbells, similar to her mother's pair. A small patch of light-brown hair topped her vaginal slit, similar to the dot on the top of the letter - i -. Her legs were thin and shapeless.

She stood with arms at her side until Tiny Dong joined her and lifted her up to set her on the edge of the table. She looked almost too small to handle his cock. Knife would have killed her with his. I was also puzzled by what he had said about 'ready-to-breed'. To solve the riddle of my dream, I was sure this was a clue. It was indeed a strange comment.

A loud cry from Bitch startled me, drawing my attention back to Knife. With a sneer on his lips, he had slammed his cock into her. A lot of his shaft was still visible outside her cunt. Her hands had a death grip on the table edge. With a jerk, he pulled back then drove again into her, a bit more of him embedded inside. Her cry this time was louder still, her head rocking side to side while he only smiled bigger. He was truly enjoying her pain - or was it pleasure? It was hard to tell.

His next thrust told the story. Even deeper than before, she cried with teeth clenched, "Yeessss! Fuck me up!" It was a primal call for more. Knife obliged her, the room echoing with her screams of satisfaction. Earplugs would have come in handy right now.

Twat and Dong hadn't moved yet, watching with mild interest as Knife fucked their mom. It must have been something they were used to seeing. After a minute, Twat lifted her knees to her chest and looked at Dong, who took hold of his large hard-on. It was still big enough that it would probably rip Twat in two if he fucked her the same way Knife was banging on Bitch. Without a word, he swiped his knob between her labia, then shoved into her.

Twat's cries sounded a lot like Bitch. In fact, it was like watching a rerun of Knife's penetration. Twat fell back with her head rocking side to side, screaming, "Yeesss! Fuck me up!" Like mother, like daughter - so they say.

Wham! — I was no longer inside Slut's body. In closeup mode I was now just inches away from Knife's monstrosity plowing Bitch's sloppy-wet pussy. She was leaking like a faucet, their mixed fluids a small cascade to the surface below. I could see his mushroom knob lifting her belly upward as it went all the way to her belly button. She watched it move while cursing in a low growl with her teeth clenched, "Fuckmeee, fuckmeee, fuckmeee - ," in a neverending chant. Even with all the force he was using to slam her body with his ram, there were still several inches that refused to enter.

My view panned up to Knife's face. His coal-black eyes glared from behind his mask, his snarl frozen like a comical horror villain. Raggedly-shaped teeth were grinding together as a hissing sound poured out. He resembled a nasty snake ready to strike. A heavy coat of sweat covered his unshaven face, put there by his exertion and desire to tear Bitch apart. There was no doubt in my mind he was fucking her with everything he had, and she was taking it with pure happiness.

Wham! — I was looking at Tiny Dong's face. The similarity to Knife's expression was striking, with the exception of his perfect teeth and clean shaven skin. His eyes were sparkling, a light gray behind his disguise. I could still tell he was in a fog of lust as his 'snake hiss' was more like a growl. He was also sweating profusely.

The view panned to his cock driving into Tiny Twat. Her pussy was dry looking with only a slight sheen of moisture coating Dong's shaft. Like her mom, she was chanting, but it was, "Breedmeee, breedmeee, breedmeee -," instead. Due to her petite frame, Tiny Dong's dick - I repeat, it was by no means tiny, just appearing as such when compared to Knife's exaggerated phallus - managed to poke against and lift Twat's belly ... a mirror image of her mom's belly.

Twat seemed to be hypnotized - chanting in a monotone voice that lacked any true emotion. Her eyes were a lifeless, flat brown. She was definitely just going through the motions. I wondered how often this happened to her.

The noise in the small room was increasing, a mixture of the chanting getting louder and the men's grunts and groans.

Wham! - I was back in third person view, looking over the shoulder of Slut. Bitch and Tiny Twat were writhing on the altar while the men were hunched over them with their pelvises banging forward. Then, Bitch screamed with Tiny Twat copying her cry a second later. Just when I thought my eardrums were going to explode —-

********

I was sitting up in bed again, wet from my sweat, just like last night. The soft knock sounded and Rick called to me, "Sara ...?" In a moment of deja vous, I had already pulled the sheet up.

"Come in, Rick." My voice was weak and hoarse.

This time he was not as tentative and entered, coming straight to my bed. In the dim light I could see he had a pair of boxers on. As he sat on the edge of the bed, I glanced at the clock. It was nearly 5 again.

He reached out to put his hand on my shoulder, "What the hell is going on, sis? That's two nights in a row you've woken up screaming." I could hear the concern in his voice.

It pulled me to him. I sat up and wrapped my arms around him, resting my head against his chest. His arms immediately returned the favor, gathering me in his strong embrace. I felt protected and relaxed instantly. Held by him many times when we were younger, he always put me at ease. Just listening to the strong rhythm of his heartbeat was calming to me.

As I settled down, one of his hands was caressing my back while the other lightly stroked my hair. It was a familiar technique I had grown to love. So far he had just let me relax, but I felt I needed to let him know what was going on.

"It was almost the same dream as last night - which is unusual, since I never repeat my dreams. It was really weird and a little scary." I squeezed him hard then leaned back to look at him.

He kissed my forehead, then asked, "Want to talk about it?" He had never been one to demand something. He always let me decide what was going to happen.

"Just stay here and hold me for a bit, okay?" He nodded as I slid to the center of the bed and grabbed the pillows, stacking them together. He knew what I wanted and crawled on, lying back on the pillows while I came into his arms as he got comfortable. I realized my t-shirt was soaked and transparent like last night, but at this point, I didn't care. I just needed the sanctuary of his arms for now. Closing my eyes, I tried to sleep.

********

My mind was fuzzy. It took me a moment to remember where I was and who was holding me. I forced my eyes open and looked for the clock. It read 6:50. I started to panic until I remembered it was Saturday. He was still breathing softly, his chest lifting beneath me. A moment later, I grew aware that my leg was on top of his with my thigh pressed into his crotch.

I was touching his penis, which felt hard and large. A little panicky, I tried to gently move my leg away. He felt me shift and began to wake, taking a deep breath, then arching his back to stretch out. If he had noticed my inappropriate contact, he said nothing as I rolled onto my back.

"Mornin', sis," he grumbled, raising his arms above his head along with a prolonged and exaggerated yawn. I saw that my shirt was still mostly transparent, the dark-brown areolae of my boobs readily visible. He suddenly sat up in bed, exclaiming, "Shit, Sara, I'm sorry! I didn't mean for you to see that!"

I sat up and turned to look at him lying there with his arms crossed over his lap. "See what?" I asked, trying to act innocent.

"My morning woody!" he cried, afraid to look me in the eyes.

"You mean that piss hard-on that I had my leg pressed against when I woke up?" I confessed with a giggle. When he laughed back and glanced at me with an embarrassed grin, I let him off the hook further. "Look, I'm sittin' here with my wet shirt and my tits all visible - so we're even. How's that?" I noticed he took a quick glance while chuckling a little louder.

"We're not kids anymore, so it's no big deal, right bro?" He sat there for a second before deciding it was okay, removing his arms from his lap. Although I didn't look directly, out of the corner of my eye I spied that he indeed did have a nice hard-on. "Besides, I've seen you with a stiffy before, Rick."

He seemed surprised. "When?"

"Remember the lake trip a few years ago that you let me tag along with you and Susie? Well ... when you two snuck off down the bank and thought you were alone - you weren't. I followed and watched from the bushes as you were messin' with her tits while she had her hand down your trunks. If the others hadn't hollered and come lookin' for you, I may have been able to watch you fucking. But, I did see your dick." I stuck my tongue out at him and giggled again.

He blushed and grinned, "Well ... I've seen your tits already, too."

"Oh yeah? When?" I wondered, somewhat surprised.

"That time Dana yanked your top off at the city pool, and you thought no one saw. Also, a couple of times when you were changing into your suit and thought no one was around. Nice tits, sis!" His laugh was loud and full of fun.

I decided to have one last chuckle. "Take a good look!" I lifted my top and let him see them while sticking my tongue out once more. Hooking his waistband with his thumbs, he jerked his boxers down, then right back up, giving me a quick view of his beautiful cock, while sticking out his tongue in return.

The image of his dick was now forever burned in my brain. It was about 9 inches long and very thick. I've seen several in my short life - I'm not a slut, but I'm also not a virgin - and Rick has a nice one for sure.

He bounced up from the bed and proclaimed he was going down to find some breakfast for us. I hollered out I'd be down in a bit as he went out the door.

********

We spent the day laughing and enjoying being together again. Nothing more was said about our sexy play from this morning, but I knew that something was different - something had changed forever. Even though it was just playful nonsense, our relationship had shifted.

I could feel his eyes on my body with more than just casual looks. I also caught myself studying him in a more than sisterly light. He had always been cute, and the girls in school were always after him. I didn't recall many serious relationships, but he definitely had his way with them.

Now, he was downright handsome. There was a maturity in him that I don't recall from when we were younger. He had always been more than just my big brother - more like a father in many ways, since our Uncle Simon was always traveling for his sales job. Rick was the one I counted on. He seemed to relish my attention and my desire to have him around. He was always there when I needed him to be.

After giving me a guided tour of the town, we returned home and decided to spend some relaxing time in the back yard, just getting some sun and talking. As he walked out with some sodas for us, I admired his looks. Close cropped, black hair and a thin moustache went nicely with his vibrant, deep-blue eyes and bright-white teeth. His smile could light up the night.

Gymnastics in high school had been conducive to his trim and muscular upper body which showed in his tight t-shirt as he set our drinks on the patio table. Although I tried not to do it, I still peeked at his crotch. His baggy shorts gave little clue to remind me of the gorgeous image still stuck in my head from this morning.