Breeding Ground Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I became lost. I was in a void space of white light, piercing noise, and shattering sensations. Rick was there with me. I couldn't see him, but he was there ...

********

The harsh light of day was hurting my eyes. With my eyes shut tight, I tried to adjust to my surroundings. Rick's body was wrapped around mine tightly. It was like being inside a cocoon, which was ironic, since I actually felt like we were about to morph into something new. I was spooned into him with his flaccid cock trapped between my thighs.

Prying my eyes open a fraction, I spotted the clock which read 11:23. We had crashed big time! Rick moved behind me, loosening his hold on me. With a sleepy grumble, he stretched for a minute before pecking me on the shoulder. "Mornin'," he greeted.

"Barely," I replied, taking the opportunity to stretch myself. The urge to pee suddenly overwhelmed me, causing me to fling myself from bed and head for the bathroom. "Pee!" I squealed as I ran.

When I returned, Rick was setting on the edge of the bed. His eyes surveyed my body as I walked back to him and sat on the bed beside him, leaning my head to rest on his shoulder. He hugged me firmly. "Let's get something to eat and have a talk." The seriousness of his tone was evident.

"Be right down," I replied as he rose to go.

Although I was a mess, I decided to just throw on an oversized t-shirt and stopped in the bathroom to lightly freshen up. I'd do a long, soaking bath later. Rick was rummaging in the frig when I entered the kitchen, his cute butt clad in a pair of shorts as he bent to find some food.

"The leftover pasta and salad okay?" he asked. We were soon devouring our food. Famished, barely a word was spoken while we inhaled our meal. After finishing and cleaning up, we went into the living room to talk.

Settling onto the couch near each other, Rick began, "First, I just wanted to tell you that last night was amazing - a total shock! - but the most amazing night of my life." He took my hand in his as he formed his thoughts. "I have a bunch of things I need to tell you. Before I do, however, I need you to tell me about your dreams, because they might be key to what happened between us."

I wasn't exactly sure what my dreams had to do with our sexual escapade. The fact that I hadn't been having them before I arrived here, tipped the scale in his favor. "If you think they're important, then okay. Just as long as you'll answer all my questions, too."

He looked at me seriously. "Of course I will. Start with the first one, and don't leave out any detail you can remember, babe. A minor thing might be very important."

He had me very curious about it all. Closing my eyes, to try and recreate the scenes, I began ...

(To be continued in Part 2 ... )