Breeding Ground Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed to distract myself from my thoughts and looked around the backyard. One unusual thing I had noticed yesterday was how secluded it felt for being right in the middle of the city. The large, brick building on the other half of the block had no back windows. There was essentially a solid, brick facade which gave this, and the other townhouses on this side of the block, very private yards. I could see the upper floor of the buildings on either side of this one, but they were also mostly blocked by the high walls between the back yards. It was rather nice.

Still, I had an odd feeling that we were being watched. It was like I felt someone at an upper window, but the second I looked, they would duck back. Maybe I was just being paranoid and a little tired from my poor sleep lately.

Later, Rick ordered in a pizza and we had a nice dinner. He even had some wine he shared with me. In my limited experience of underaged drinking, I had acquired a liking for an occasional glass. We enjoyed some TV as we ate, but it wasn't too much later that the combination of the wine and my sleeping problems drove me to call it a night. We hugged and I went up to try and get some sleep.

********

Fuccckkk! ... no such luck! Same dream, but different again. There were new characters this time. Everyone was naked but still masked. I instantly recognized Knife - it was hard to miss him. Plus, Bitch and Tiny Dong were there, as well. Blocked from my view, someone was lying on a small table, surrounded by everyone.

Wham! - I was looking down on the table from above. Now, it was easy to see that it was Tiny Twat, her distinctive, golden hair fanned under her head at the end of the table. Ropes were binding each leg at the knees, holding them against her chest and apart, spreading her wide open. Her arms were at her sides, her wrists fixed in straps on the table.

My view moved down to table level and began to rotate in a slow arc. I could see the table was tilted so that Twat's head was lower than her ass, which was off the edge, giving anyone easy access to her cunt.

A new male and female were there, watching. The male was slightly smaller than Knife but seemed about the same age. His cock was not quite as big as Knife's, but still large. His muscular body was almost completely covered in a fairly thick carpet of black hair.

Similar to Bitch, the new female was full bodied with only a few differences. Her waist-long, bleached-blonde hair with dark brown roots was tied back in a ponytail. Dark-brown eyes peered out from her mask with her lips painted a shocking, bright red. Her double-D breasts sported nipple clamps with a silver chain dangling between them. As she watched, a finger idly tugged on the chain, pulling her nipples about.

The most unusual decorations on her were her tattoo and pussy piercings. Three rings adorned her pussy, one on the clit hood and one in each inner labia just below the clit. On her totally bare mons, just above her clit, was a tattoo that looked like a dancing satyr sporting a huge cock pointing skyward. As I tried to decipher the tattoo, her other hand came down so her fingers could pull on her cunt rings.

More information was being revealed as the view continued to rotate. I noticed that the columns along the walls were adorned with bas-relief satyrs like the one on her body. I tried to remember my mythology, but was at a loss as to what they referenced - drink? ... partying? ... something along that line, I believed.

Slut was missing. I hadn't seen her anywhere as the view shifted. Knife's gruff voice boomed out, "She is finally in heat!" He sounded mad, as if he had been inconvenienced by the whole thing. "She is ready for the breeding and to join her brothers and sisters of Dio." Everyone stepped back from the table as Knife raised his arms. Pointing at the table, he said, "Tiny Twat is ready for the breeding." A chorus of 'Dionysus' sounded from the others. His other hand pointed at Tiny Dong. "Tiny Dong is ready to breed her." 'Dionysus' rang out again.

"Stand at your vessel's door that will take you into immortality." Tiny Dong walked to stand in front of Twat's spread legs. "Bitch ... prepare your son to fill his vessel." Bitch moved to him and dropped to her knees in front of him.

My view zoomed in to show her mouth engulfing his cock. She really knew how to suck cock. Repeatedly deep throating him, she seemed to smile with each slap of his balls on her chin. There was no doubt that Bitch loved her task and her son's cock. When his head rocked back and he moaned loudly, she released him. His cock was dripping with fluids, pointing at her nose. She stood and scooped the liquids she had on her chin back into her mouth with a happy grin.

"Mistress, anoint the vessel with the sacred wine," Knife demanded. From out of my view, the other female retrieved a bottle. Stepping forward, 'Mistress' poured some its contents over Tiny Twat's belly. "Mistress, let the breeder drink of the sacred wine." She place the bottle at Tiny Dong's lips, then tipped it up for him to drink, a large amount missing its mark as it splashed over his chin and chest. He coughed, but said nothing.

"Let the breeding begin!" Knife cried, grabbing the bottle from Mistress and taking a long drink. What followed can only be described as a drunken orgy.

Tiny Dong turned and stepped between Twat's legs, then drove his cock viciously into her. She screamed loudly, the sound bouncing off the walls while a chorus of cheers broke out from the observers. More bottles of wine appeared, everyone but Twat drinking joyously.

My view jumped to above the table where the ladies moved behind Tiny Dong to urge him on, their hands and mouths attacking his body. Slaps on his and Twat's asses mixed in with the growing noise of the revelry. The men gathered at Twat's head where they used their massive cocks to slap and toy with her. Poking their knobs between her lips or rubbing their shafts on her face, they laughed and taunted her mercilessly while continuing to guzzle the wine.

Bitch had a lip-lock on her son while his hips jammed violently against Twat's thighs. Mistress took his hand and held it between her thighs, rubbing it around before bringing it up to lick her juices from his palm. "You love my juices, don't you, sweet meat?" She laughed and slapped him on the ass as if to spur him on. He was far too busy to answer, his hips a blur as he concentrated on his task.

Knife must have tired of toying with Twat. "Get your sopping cunts over here! Mistress, get some more wine and take care of Bro. Bitch you get to ride me this time - more wine!" he bellowed, throwing his empty bottle across the room where it smashed against the wall.

Both the women rushed to comply, gathering wine from a table by the wall, then heading to their appointed targets. Knife snatched the bottle from Bitch and pointed to the breeding table. "Show me that ass - prepare to get split." She turned to face it while Knife took another healthy drink.

'Bro' appeared to be a man of few words, snatching his wine from Mistress while hollering, "Ditto!" Mistress got in place on the other side of the table facing Bitch. They grinned at each other with a knowing look.

"Spread and prepare to dance!" Knife took one more huge chug before slapping Bitch's ass hard. Bro mirrored the action on Mistress. "Get me in there!" Knife cursed with a butt smack that instantly raised blood on Bitch's flesh. Her hand grabbed his phallus to place the tip in her hole before she leaned on her elbows on the table at Twat's waist.

With a grunt and violent shove, Knife jammed his cock into her, slightly more than half his manhood left visible. Bro impaled Mistress at the same time. Raising his bottle toward the ceiling, Knife bellowed, "Dance, Maenads - DANCE!!"

Simultaneously, the women began to fuck the cocks, their asses 'dancing' on the poles they were riding. With strange shrieks, the ladies leaned forward, their mouths jamming together, and tongues playing. Knife stood perfectly still and let Bitch do the work while he continued to drink himself silly.

"Dance!" Bro was getting braver. Dong was making his effort known. His grunting and groaning noises were becoming almost as loud as the drunken yells of Knife and Bro. His hips pumping frantically, sweat was pouring off him. At this rate, I felt he wouldn't last much longer.

Knife noticed his condition. "Breed! — Breed the slut! Fill Twat with your seed! Breed herrrr!!" he commanded with a toast. Everyone began to chant. 'Breed herrr, breed herrr!' The noise filling the room was a cacophony of the orgiastic celebration.

Dong put the ritual over the top, driving his hips home in a savage plunge while bellowing his climax for all to hear. His head shot back as he shook against her belly, filling her with his gift. A huge cheer broke out from everyone while Knife dumped his remaining wine over their bellies to anoint the occasion. Twat was unimpressed and still waiting for her release, staring blankly at Dong as he emptied his loins into her.

Bro was a little late to the festivities, dumping his remaining wine over Twat's upper body and face. She sputtered and spit with revulsion, trying to reject his offering. Dong finally finished his ejaculation and staggered backward, his hands going to his knees as he bent over, trying to recover.

Everyone had broken apart to enjoy the moment. "Bro, tip the table. Bitch - more wine! Mistress - get your nephew ready for the next round." Another clue! Bitch and Mistress were sisters!

Bro reached down and unlatched something, tipping Twat's head down further and her cunt toward the sky. Bitch passed out more wine bottles. Mistress took a huge drink before moving to Dong. She dropped to her knees in front of him and began to suck him off, greedily working to get him fully erect again. He jerked upright with his hands grabbing his aunt's hair to urge her on. Eyes closed, he enjoyed the moment.

Knife toasted to the sky once more, "Dionysus, accept his gift in his vessel and give it life, so that they may join our immortal family." Bitch and Bro joined him in his plea.

Wham! - Knife's face filled my vision. He snarled, his uneven teeth grinding as he spoke, "We have one more to breed! She is special! ... for she is from my loins! Her spawn shall be our salvation." His growl of defiant hope sent a chill up my spine when he declared, "Her spawn will renew us all!" I felt a dagger-like pain in my belly just as my dream went dark ...

********

Sitting up in my bed once more, I was covered in sweat. The only difference was I hadn't worn my gown - just my panties - due to how chilled it made me when it was wet. It was as if I knew I was going to have another dream tonight.

The room was dark ... the clock read 4:08. I must have called out again because Rick was at my door. It squeaked open and he asked, "Sara?" He didn't wait for my reply this time. I could hear his footsteps coming to me.

Still breathing heavy, I held out my arms. "Hold me, please." He was there, pulling me tight to his chest again. I instantly sank into his pocket of safety, but was greeted with a jolt in my belly along with a hot flash zapping through my body. I shuddered against him and was startled by the electric shock where my bare nipples pressed into his flesh. "Fucckkk!" I swore under my breath.

It was loud enough that he heard it. "What, babe? Fuck what?" He was extremely worried. I should have broken our embrace, but I couldn't. My mind said 'yes' - my body said 'Noooo!' All my focus was on my nipples and the flame igniting in my pussy.

'Stop!' a voice in my head begged. 'Fuck youuu!' cursed a stronger voice. I leaned back to shake my head, trying to drive the voices away. Looking up at him, I didn't answer his question. My eyes had adjusted to the light enough that I could see him more clearly. Even in the darkness, I thought I saw a twinkle of blue in his eyes. 'Dooo-it!', the stronger voice howled like a wounded beast.

My body took over, the flame and electric spark igniting my movement. I kissed him! My sudden attack caught him totally off guard, my arms snaking up to wrap his neck and lock his lips to mine. My tongue shoved past his resistance, seeking his. He didn't know what to do, so he just let me take over and tried to keep from returning my advance. When I swung my leg over and lowered my body to sit on his crotch, I could sense him weakening.

His tongue surrendered first, weakly responding to my probing one. When I located his cock with my belly, I knew he was reacting more than he probably wanted to. Although not hard yet, I could feel it shift and twitch as my cunt tried to capture it. He finally forced me back to break our kiss, breathing heavy into my mouth. "Sara -," he was fighting for words, "We - we - shouldn't!"

I wasn't in charge any more. The voice in my head controlled me. The needy fire in my pussy and the desire to devour him and have him devour me was overwhelming. It was chanting the words from my dream, 'Breeddd - breeddd!', which was insane, since I was on the pill and there was probably no way I could get pregnant.

I only knew one thing for sure - "Fuckkkk meeee!" My cunt had found his cock inside his boxers, where it was growing against his belly. His eyes were large and confused as I moved nose to nose with him.

My hand slipped under the waistband of his shorts. His cock was hot - filling fast. When I pulled on his flesh, he shuddered hard just before I kissed him again, sucking his tongue inside my mouth.

The fight was over. My demanding, inner voice had won. Rick gave himself to me fully. But, it wasn't 'me' that he gave in to - at least not the me that I knew. Something inside me was forever different and new. I didn't recognize the girl that I had become. This forceful, needy persona I had changed into was foreign. And, I didn't yet have a reason for how it came to be.

That was an internal battle to be waged later. For now, I only had one goal - Rick was going to use his beautiful cock to fuck the shit outta me! I wasn't taking no for an answer. My other hand joined the one on his hard, ready erection. I yanked his shorts down, forcing him to lift his hips while I rose and tugged them off. His need was awakening, his hands finished the undressing, while mine literally ripped my panties off, the tearing sound very loud in the dead night air.

Putting my hands on his chest, I pushed him onto his back just before I took his shaft in hand, rubbed his knob in the wetness of my labia, then inserted it in my hole. With a yowl of lust that I couldn't understand, I drove myself down on him.

As I felt him fill me with his meat and heat, a cry of joy rang out. He was molten - I was liquid, his tip pushing my cervix deeper in my belly. I had never been so satisfied from a single thrust before. His cock felt like it was mine - not some foreign object that was only visiting. Why had no other penis felt this way before, even though a couple had been almost as large? 'This is my! cock. It belongs to me!' screamed the voice inside me.

His saucer eyes were locked on me, as if trying to understand what had come over me. Not moving a muscle, just savoring the moment, I smiled lovingly and said, "This is how we were meant to be - don't you feel it?"

He was still in shock, but nodded slowly. "What happened? - What changed?" he wondered.

My fingers were playing with his nipples and the hair on his chest. Putting a finger to his lips, I told him, "Later - right now I just need us to fuck." I rotated my hips to feel him in my belly, the fire there turning to an erotic glow. "Fuck me, baby - fuck me like I know you can and want to."

His questions vanished. He was ready to give me what I wanted. Gripping my hips to hold me in place, he sat up and slid back on the bed to lean against the headboard. "Ride me," he said.

On my knees, I did his bidding, his hands helping to lift and rotate my body on him. As I settled into a slow and sexy rhythm, he released my hips, one hand drifting to my ass to knead while the other worked up my back to push me in against his chest. When I felt my nipples scraping against his skin, his hand wandered further up my back to my neck. Firm fingers dug into my neck and shoulder muscles while the other hand moved into my crack and down between my cheeks to tease my starfish along with the patch of flesh between it and my pussy.

I concentrated on clenching his shaft with my vaginal muscles while rubbing against his chest with my aching, electrified nipples. As we explored each other, we added in kisses - ears, necks, nipples and random flesh were targeted.

We fit! I couldn't believe how perfect we seemed to be together. Before his fingertip went to my sphincter, I knew where he was headed, my anal hole opening easily for him to enter and explore. When he shifted his legs and grabbed my ass with both hands, I was already moving as he lifted me up and went to his knees.

With my arms around his neck, I let him control my body. He thrust up into me, then hooked my legs behind my knees with his arms to rlift, then drop me on his cock. As he pumped over and over from tip to balls in me, I felt my floodgates opening. I began to leak. I had never been this wet! before. I had never been this full! before. I had never been this happy! before.

Leaning back with my hands holding his neck, I watched his face as we fucked. My brother was beautiful as he took me. He seemed to be in the same erotic place that I was. My belly was a zone of pure pleasure - every nerve there alive and vibrating. He was picking up the pace.

He moved one last time, lowering me on my back while forcing my knees to my chest. I spread them wide to accept his whole body while he leaned into me on his rigid arms. Without a word, I knew we were going to fuck harder now. With an evil grin, he began. My hips were driven into the bed from the force of his thrusts. "Yesss!" I hissed, before demanding, "Give me that huge load you have - fucckkkk meeee!"

I saw nothing but his deep-sea eyes which were fixed to mine. I still knew every detail of what we were doing to each other, similar to the movie scenes from my dreams. His beautiful cock was shaping and fitting my pussy lips to it as it slipped in and out. It was glistening with fluid and pre-cum, little droplets landing on the sheet below my bouncing ass.

He wasn't in any rush to climax, preferring - like me - to prolong our first coupling. The sensation of his enlarged knob rubbing on my walls was making me crazy, forcing me to close my eyes and concentrate on what my belly was experiencing. The heat, the fullness, the erotic shivers in there were amplified, taking me somewhere unknown. We were so magically connected that I could count the number of blood-gorged veins covering his shaft.

I opened my eyes and cried out in a sharp whisper, "Breed meeee." Once spoken, the actual words shocked me, and him as well. They were instinctive words, coming from somewhere deep inside my head. He froze for a moment, his expression full of disbelief before he dismissed his question and truly began to pound me.

There was a passion and a need in him to drive my body through the bed. My legs clamped around his hips and I fucked him back as we demanded a climax now. I didn't recognize the two, primal creatures that were humping, nor the grunts and cries they were releasing. All I recognized was their need - their need to fuck and cum ... their need - to breed.