All Comments on 'Brian Pumper Loves Adina Jewel'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The Perfect SamuelX story!

This story perfectly captures your style. After 2,600+ tries, you've done it. No need to ever write another thing on Literotica. You've followed your formula perfectly, starting with introducing your characters by first and last name in the first paragraph, right down to signing off with a stupid flippant remark. All the things you're known for are right here. Racism, sexism, lack of originality, you nailed it all.

Just end it right here, you're done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Nice and sexy. Brian Pumper just loves assuming the position and being taken good and proper. And who can blame him, it feels so good!

Ignore the deplorable haters. And keep up the good work.

Kindred Spirit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Listen to the haters above all

Your stories are garbage, and another bad writer telling you its good is no reason to ever write more. Quit now, every single person on Literotica will be happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...