Brian, Sarah and Eric

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,185 Followers

"Eat me, baby. Make me ready for your big cock."

He licks and sucks on my pussy lips. I feel my love juice running down my ass crack. He licks up all he can. I feel his finger go in my pussy. I hump up to it, helping him. He sticks another in me and I cry out.

"Oh god, yes. Yes. Yes.

He curls his fingers up and finds my G spot. My pussy is clamping on his fingers. I feel his tongue slide over my clit. My first orgasm rips through me.

"Cumming for you. Yes. Yes. Oh fuck yes."

I feel him pull my clit hood up and it pops out full of blood. His fingers rub my G spot and he sucks up my clit. I scream and cum.

"Cum hard for me, baby. Cum hard."

"Oh fuck. I am. I am. So fucking good. Yes. Yes. Oh god, yes."

He makes me cum three times before me stops. He moves up and I grab his cock with both hands. It's hot and throbbing in my hand.

"Fuck me, baby. Shove your big cock in me. Fuck me hard."

I hold the head against my pussy lips. He pushes down and I thrust up. Half of his huge cock quickly goes in me. The stretching sensation make me cum again. I'm still not used to his girth.

"Big cock. Big cock in me. Stretching my hot pussy out. So fucking good."

We both push and I feel it bottom out. It hits my cervix and I scream and cum.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

He pushes more and I feel my cervix open for his cock. The head slides in. My cervix closes on his cock head. He flexes it and I scream and cum again. The feeling of him being so far in me is beyond anything I ever felt. I push up and grind my clit on his pelvic bone. I feel another orgasm building. I grind harder and cum again. My pussy muscles squeeze his huge cock.

"Yes, baby. Squeeze me. Make me shoot my cum in you."

"Fuck yes. Cum in me. Fill my pussy. Fill me with your hot cum."

He takes short strokes. His cock moves in and out of my cervix. I cry out each time he pushes in. He pushes all the way in and flexes again. I cry out and cum again. He has complete control of me now. He makes me cum and cum.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

I squeeze his cock and he strokes in and out of my cervix. I feel his cock swelling and I am ready for his cum. I give him a hard squeeze and push up. He pushes down at the same time and his cock flares. I feels his hot cum squirt in me. My cervix holds his cock head in perfect position to take his cum. His cum blasts into my womb. We both scream and cum together. I hold him deep in me and milk his cock as it pulses and squirts in me. My orgasm seems to last forever. Finally his cock stops squirting and I return to earth. My legs are locked behind his ass and I hold him in me. My pussy keeps milking his cock. I want every drop of his hot cum.

"Oh fuck. Your pussy is amazing. I have never cum that hard before."

"You almost make me pass out, you fucker. Your huge cock found new places to touch."

I keep my legs around him, holding him in me. I gently squeeze him back to full hard. His cock head fills my cervix again and I hold him there.

"You're trapped in my pussy. You can't get away till you cum in me again. That cock is mine."

We both grind our bones together. My clit is on fire. He quickly pulls out and rams his cock in me all the way. I scream and cum. He waits and does it again. I scream and cum again. He keeps me cumming forever. My pussy is on fire for his cum. Finally I feel it swelling. I hold him all the way in and squeeze him hard. His cock flares and his hot cum hits my womb. I cum with each pulse. My pussy muscles are on automatic, milking each squirt in. Every drop of his cum goes in my womb. I don't know if there is an egg waiting and I don't care. I just want his cum.

"Oh god, baby. You are an amazing lover. So fucking good."

"You've drained every drop of my cum. My balls are empty."

"I know. That was my plan. I want every drop."

'I hope we never get rescued. I want to stay here and fuck and fuck."

"My period is due in a few days. If we aren't rescued soon you will be cumming on my egg."

"Are you OK with that. You might have trouble explaining it to your husband."

"I'll just tell him it's his. He doesn't know much about how woman stuff works."

**********************

Over the next few days they fuck like rabbits. Their bond becomes stronger and stronger. His attitude about being a pussy hound is changing. He won't admit it but he is developing feelings for her. She is doing the same thing. They haven't worn any clothes since that first time. They just get in the way. Her period starts and they keep fucking anyway. She is hooked on his nine inches and he is hooked on her magic pussy.

"I've been thinking. Your husband is going to suspect we are fucking. Are you going to tell him the truth?"

"If he asks, yes. I've never cheated on him before and I've never lied to him. I can't start now. I guess it will depend on if he can forgive me and trust me. I know it will hurt him. I really don't know how it will play out."

"I need to tell you. When I came down here I was into the conquest phase of my sex life. That has changed since I met you. I'm not sure what is happening but I don't feel like doing that any more. It's like I want something more from life. I've never met anyone like you before. The sex is awesome but there is more to it than just sex."

"I know what you're saying. I feel different too. I think if Brian kicks me to the curb I would look you up and try to make something work between us."

"I want you but I can't ask you to leave your husband. That will have to be your choice. I won't ask you to do it."

"Let's just keep fucking while we can and we will see how it works out after we are off this island."

"Great idea. Come here."

He pulls me into his embrace. My pussy gets wet and his cock fills with blood. I climb on top and slowly take is cock up in my pussy. I take it in my cervix and cum hard on him. His magic cock fires my rocket and away we go. We are in perfect tune by now and we know all our triggers. He strokes hard in me and my pussy muscles milk is cock. He pushes up and his cock goes in my cervix. It's exactly where I want him. He grinds me to four orgasms and I feel his cock swell. His cum shoots in me and we scream and cum together.

"Oh god. So fucking good. We are so fucking good together. Cumming hard on you again. Hot cum in my womb. Oh god, yes."

'Every time is just as good as the first. So good. So fucking good."

We snuggle and fall asleep.

**********************

Two days later we just finish a fantastic fuck and we hear a helicopter. We jump up and quickly get our bathing suits on. We run out on the beach and start waving our arms. They see us and land on the beach. We toss our dive gear in the chopper and away we go. We hug and grin at each other. I lean over and tell him, " Don't leave here till we talk."

He shakes his head 'yes'.

*******************

Brian is waiting at the airport for me. They radioed that they found us. He grabs me and hugs me. He looks at Eric but doesn't say a word. We hop in a cab and go back to the hotel. He holds on to me like I'm going to disappear.

"You sacred he crap out of me, baby. I thought you were dead."

"I know, baby. I knew you would go crazy worrying. It's all over now. I'm back."

"Are you OK. Do you need to see a doctor."

"I'm fine. We had plenty of food and water. It was just a waiting game till we were found. I feel just fine now that we are back together."

We get back to the hotel and go to our room.

"The first thing I want it to shower with soap. I want to feel hot water on me for an hour."

He laughs.

"Go for it. Baby. You know what I want after that."

"I know. I want it too. I really missed you."

I take a really long shower and come out. He is on the bed, naked and hard for me. I go to him and fall into his arms. We hug for a while. He just wants to hold me. I know what he is feeling. My hand finds his cock and I stroke him. He is full hard and ready for me. My pussy is wet and ready too. I move on top and take his cock up in me. Our pelvic bones meet and he grinds my clit. I squeeze his cock and feel him swell.

'Oh fuck, baby. It's been so long. This will be a fast one."

"Just cum in me. Fuck me and cum in me."

His cock swells and he pumps cum in me. We cry out and cum together."

"Welcome home, baby. You're back where you belong."

"I know, baby. It's good to be back. Just hold me."

We cuddle a while and he sits up and looks at me.

"You fucked him, didn't you."

I knew this was coming. Just not this soon.

"Baby, no matter what I say and no matter what happened, just remember that I love you. OK"

"OK, now answer me. Did you fuck him?"

"I've never lied to you and I won't now. Yes."

"I knew the answer before I asked. I didn't think the two of you could be together like that and not fuck. Do you want to tell me about it?"

"I would rather not. I've hurt you enough already. I don't want to add to it. What we need to talk about now is what do we do. I've hurt you and cheated on you. You can cuss me out and call me all the horrible names you want but it won't change anything. Are we going to be able to work through it or will our marriage end."

"I don't know. I've been thinking about it while I was waiting. I did a lot of 'what if' thinking."

"I'll tell you what I've been thinking about it. If you can forgive me and let it go, I promise I'll never cheat on you again. You know I never lie to you. I'll just let it be something that happened and I'll let it go. If you can do that I'll stay with you till we get old and die. You are the one that is hurt and it's up to you to let it go or make the call that we split up."

"I know. When we just had sex I was thinking about him being in you. I thought it would cancel him out, but it didn't. I may need some time. I can't decide now. I love you and I don't want to lose you. The pain is real and I don't know if I can trust you and let it go. I have a picture in my mind of you two together and if I can get rid of that maybe we can work it out."

"I understand. If there is anything I can do to help you please tell me. Just remember that I love you and I want to grow old with you."

"I want to take a walk now. I need to think. I'll be back in a while."

"OK, baby. I'll be here for you."

I watch him walk out the door. I call the desk and ask for Eric's room. The connect me.

"Hi. It's me."

"How is Brian taking it."

"He went for a walk. He needs to think. I can't tell what he will do. If you don't hear from me again know that we are going to work it out. If we split I'll call you at your company and let you know. I don't want your number in my phone."

"OK, that's fair. I'll be leaving in the morning. Thanks for all the good times. No matter what, I'll never forget you."

"Good bye, Eric."

While Brian is gone the authorities come and take her statement. She just tells them what she saw. They click off the recorder and leave.

Two hours later Brian returns. She can see he has been crying.

"I'm sorry, baby. I never wanted to hurt you. Please know that."

He just looks at her.

"Let's go home. I can't think about it here."

****************************

Eric is sitting on his balcony looking out over the city lights. He is sipping some cognac from a crystal snifter. He is thinking about his time with Sarah. He wonder if she will call him. He thinks about the fantastic sex they had. It was the best of his life. He knows he can't call her. He can only wait.

******************************

Brian and Sarah are sitting in the living room watching TV. Brian mutes the sound and looks at her.

"I need some space to think. I'm thinking of renting an apartment for a while."

"It that's what you want, baby. Go ahead. But, please call me from time to time to let me know you're ok. If you need to talk I'll be here."

She watches Brian go into the bedroom. A few minutes later he comes out carrying a suitcase. He looks at her and walks out. She saw the hurt in his eyes. Sarah breaks down and starts crying. In two weeks she has gone from happily married to a disaster. All she can do is wait. The ball is in his court.

She doesn't hear from him for two weeks. She is tired of the torture and is getting pissed. It's time for him to shit or get off the pot. She picks up her phone and sends him a text.

'You have one more week. You need to make a decision.'

The next evening he calls.

"Hello, Brian."

"Hi, Sarah. I've made a decision. I've been in counseling for two weeks and nothing has helped. I can't get that picture of you two together out of my mind. I have a buyer for my franchise. The papers will be ready in two days. I'll be gone after that.

"If that's the way you feel I'll go along with you. I'll file for divorce in a while. Go by the bank and take half of everything. I'll trust you to do that. I sorry I hurt you. I never wanted to do that. I want to thank you for all the good years we had together. I'll never forget you."

"I'll come by the apartment and get the rest of my stuff tomorrow."

"Do you want me to be here when you come?"

"I think it would be better if you weren't.

"OK. I'll be at work."

"Goodbye, Sarah."

"Goodbye, Brian."

She taps end call.

********************

After being married for five years I realize that being single is a big change. A week of going to work and watching TV isn't going to work. I decide to make some changes. First, this place has too many reminders of Brian. I need to move. I find a rental management service on the internet. I settle on a two bedroom apartment in Mission Valley. I donate all my furniture and by new. Two weeks of hectic scrambling after work and weekends I finally get settled in.

After another week of working, watching TV and playing with my power tools I know I want a man in my life. Of course, Eric comes to mind. I wonder what has gone on in his life. Does he have someone by now? The time on the island with him comes to mind. His big cock deep in my pussy. The screaming orgasms that rip through my body. His hot cum squirting in me. My hand moves down to my pussy and I realize how wet I am. I have to call him.

The next morning I call him from my office.

"May I speak to Eric Jensen please?"

"Just a moment. I'll connect you."

"Mr Jensen's office. My name is Nancy. How may I help you?"

"This is Sarah Wilson. May I speak with Eric?"

"Please wait. I'll see if he can take a call."

She listens to elevator music for a few minutes.

"Hi Sarah. This is a nice surprise."

"Hi Eric. Nice to hear your voice."

"It sounds like there have been some changes for you."

"Yes. Some big ones. Can you get away for lunch."

"I can for you. How about The Red Lobster in La Mesa. It's near Grossmont Hospital"

"Perfect. I know where that is. I'll see you there at twelve sharp."

"Till then."

She taps end call. She notices her nipples are hard and her pussy is getting moist.

I'm sitting at my desk in a daze. She really called me. My mind goes back to our days on the island. I remember her screaming orgasms. I remember how hard she made me cum. A big grin is plastered on my face. My secretary walks in and looks at me.

"What's with the big smile. Did you just hit the lottery?"

"Almost. That was a call from a really good friend. We're meeting for lunch."

"By the size of your smile would that be a long lunch you're taking."

"It could be. I'll call you if I'm going to be late."

"I'll mark you appointment calendar out for the rest of the day and two hours for tomorrow morning. Don't bother to call."

"You know me too well, Nancy."

Eric smiles. Under any other circumstances he would be fucking her. It's his policy not to dip in the company ink. The both know it.

I am sitting at my desk trying to concentrate on the monitor. It's not working. All I can think of is Eric's cock in my pussy. I get up and go in the restroom. I take some paper towels and dry my wet pussy. I dry her panties with the hand dryer. I put them back on and go back to my desk. I walk into my boss's office.

"I'm going to lunch. It may be a long one."

He smiles knowingly. "I'll see you tomorrow before noon, I hope. Have fun."

She blushes and walks out.

*********************

As I pull into the parking lot I see Eric sitting on a bench outside. I park and hurry to him. He sees me and walks toward me. I jump into his arms and hug him. Neither of us say a word. We just hold each other. Finally we break our hug and Eric holds my face with both hands and kisses me. I moan and gives him him my tongue. I push against him and feel his cock against my stomach. His hands move down and he holds me to his cock with both hands on my ass cheeks. I pull back and look into his eyes. I see that passion that I remember.

"Hi, Sarah, it's been a long time. It's really good to see you."

"It's good to see you too, Eric. I couldn't stop thinking about you."

He takes me my the hand and leads me inside. The hostess seats us and we enjoy a nice dinner. We have idle chat, avoiding the past. All I can think about is his big cock and how much I want it. The way he is looking at me I suspect he is thinking about my pussy. I reach across the table and take his hand.

"Eric, if you don't take me somewhere and fuck me I'm going to fuck you right here on the table."

"Since you put it that way, come with me."

He leads me to his car. He opens the door for me. I grab him and hug him once more.

"Drive fast. I've been wet for you all day."

I get in and watch him walk around. I wait till he gets in and I immediately unzip his pants.

"You drive, I'll suck and hurry."

I pull his cock out and try to throat him. I slide my hand inside his pants and hold his balls. He almost wrecks twice on the way to his apartment. We hurry inside. We are both naked by the time they get in the bedroom.

I'm so hot for him I don't want any foreplay at all. I just want his cock in my pussy. I pull him to the bed. I fall on my back and pull him to me. I scoot under him and pull him into my saddle. We both hold his cock and line it up with my soaked pussy. He pushes down and I push up. Half of his cock goes in with the first thrust. I cry out and cum.

"Oh fuck, Yes. You're big wonderful cock. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk for a week."

We both push at the same time and his cock is buried in me. I push a little harder and I feel it go in my cervix. I scream and cum hard.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Big cock all the way in me. Fucking god, yes."

We grind and stroke and I cum three more times. I can't get enough of him. He pushes down and pins me to the bed. He takes three short strokes and I feel his cock swelling. I squeeze him hard to make him cum. I know he is almost there. He pushes into my cervix and his cock head flares. His hot cum hits me and I scream and pass out. I wake a few seconds later and feel his cock pulsing. His hot cum is filling me. My pussy starts milking his cum in. I milk every drop into my womb. His pulsing stops and he falls on my chest. I hold him and suck on his neck My pussy finally stops milking him and he rolls off. He holds me close and tears roll from my eyes.

"Don't cry, baby. Everything will be OK."

"These are tears of joy you dummy. You make me feel so happy I can't help it."

He kisses my tears away and he holds me close. I kiss him all over his face and neck.

"That was a really nice lunch. We should do that again real soon."

"Yeah? Wait till I serve you dessert. You'll really like that."

The don't speak of their past. They just enjoy the wonderful afterglow of a great fuck.

She breaks away and climbs on top of him. She feels his wet cock between her legs. She kisses him and gives him a big smile.

"It's time to get rid of my gag reflex and start my throating lessons. I won't stop till I take all of your big hard cock down my neck."

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,185 Followers