Brian, Sarah and Eric

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,159 Followers

"You will be the first one to do that. No one has ever done it."

"You just hang on and watch."

I move down and take his soft cock in my hands. I take it in my mouth and lick all the love juice off it. I push it down my throat. I get most of it down and feel it start to swell. I hold it in and feel my throat filling as it grows. I need to breathe so I pull back. I take a deep breath and push down. I get half of it down and hold it. I squeeze it with my throat muscles. I feel my throat stretch around it. I pull off and take another breath. I am determined to get it all in. I push down hard and my nose touches his pubic hair. I move her finger down and drag it across his asshole. He gasps and thrusts into me. I pull back and start face fucking him. Soon I feels his cock swelling. I get ready for it. I feel it swell and his hot cum hits my throat. I pull back a little and hold his cock head in my mouth. His hot cum fills it to overflowing. It runs down my chin and onto his cock. I hold him till he starts to get soft. I pull off and show him his load in my mouth. I swish it around in my mouth savoring the taste and texture. I swallow twice and show him my empty mouth. I move up on his chest and grin with pride.

"I did it. I knew I could. And your hot cum tastes so good."

I kiss him and give him my tongue. He doesn't hesitate and he sucks on my tongue."

"Tastes pretty good, huh?"

"I'm surprised. I've never tasted it before. Not bad at all."

"Wait till you eat some from my pussy. Our together juice is even better."

"Is that a request you're making."

"Sorta. I'll let you decide when. But I want you to do it. I want you to lick and suck my fresh fucked pussy."

"I've never said no to you before. I won't start now."

She laughs. "A good yes man is hard to find. Looks like I did it."

"Are you a good yes woman? I hear they are hard to find too."

"You just try me."

"What if I want in your ass. Will you say yes to that?"

"I've never done that, but if you go easy I'm willing. I'm not into pain."

"Lot's of lube, trust and relaxation is all it takes."

"Put that on our list."

They snuggle in and fall asleep.

About an hour later I feel someone moving against me. I open my eyes and see a naked woman in my arms. It all flashes back to me. I'm spooning Sarah. One of my hands is holding her breast and one is on her pussy. My middle finger is feeling her wetness. She stirs and rolls over against me.

"mmmm. Big strong arms holding me. mmmm."

'I got you, baby. I got you."

I pull my finger from her pussy and paint her lips with our love juice. She giggles and I lean down and kiss her. My tongue finds her lips. She moans and licks her lips.

"mmmm. We taste good don't we. Nice sweet love juice."

"You were right. It is good. Let's get up, shower and go to dinner."

"I forgot all about eating earlier. I'm starved."

I lead her to the shower. I adjust the water and pull her in. we lather each other up. I pay particular attention to her breasts and pussy. I move behind her and tell her to hang on to the grab bar. I take her my her hip bones and lift her. I line my cock up with her pussy and push into her. She squeals as her feet come off the floor. She holds on for dear life.

"Oh god yes. Fuck me. fuck me hard. Make me howl at the moon. Yes. Yes."

I thrust into her hard. My cock head goes in her cervix. She cries out and cums. I pull almost all the way out an push in again. She cries out and cums again. I make her cum three more times. My cock is throbbing and ready to shoot. I push all the way in and it hits me. My cock starts flexing and my cum fills her womb.

"Fuck me. fuck me hard. Yes. Yes. Cumming on your hard cock. Oh fucking god, yes."

"Take it all baby. Milk my cum in your hot pussy. Take it all."

She milks my cock till my balls are empty. My cock slides out with a slurp and I let her down. She starts to fall and I catch her.

"Stand up, baby or we'll both fall."

"I can't. My legs are numb."

We both slowly fall to the floor.

'Holy shit that was good. My man took me and fucked me. So fucking good."

"Let's crawl out and get dressed."

We both laugh as we try to get dressed. We finally make it.

"Did you put panties on?"

"Yes."

"Take them off. I want you without them. While you're at it take off your bra too. You can go commando tonight.

"Eric. That is so naughty. I always wear them."

"Not any more. I'm throwing all your panties in the trash. I may throw all your bras away too."

'You are such a bad boy."

"You'll just have to be careful on windy days."

*************************

We are sitting at our table. Eric is holding my hand as we sip our wine. I feel like a teenager out on my first date. My pussy is very aware of me not wearing panties. I feel like a naughty girl. I like it.

"So, tell me. What's been happening with you since we came back to the states.?"

"Not too much. I waited a while for you call. I figured in two weeks you would call. It didn't come so I thought you two ironed things out. I dated a few times but I was disappointed. You set the bar so high no one could come near. I just planned on going on."

"I waited for Brian to figure out what he wanted to do. He went through counseling but it didn't help him. I finally told him to decide or I would. He called me and said he couldn't get over it. He said he was moving up north somewhere. He left me an address to contact him about the divorce. It turned out to be a vacant lot. I figured he wanted a clean break so I never tried to contact him. He may still be around here for all I know. I sat around trying to adjust to being single. I got tired of working and watching TV. I dated a few guys but nothing was there. I decided to call you."

"I'm glad you did. I found myself comparing everyone to you. They came up way short. You really did a number on me on that island. I couldn't get you out of my mind."

She chuckles.

"I really was a bad girl then. I couldn't help my self. You made me feel things I never felt before. It all came back to me when I saw you in the parking lot. I'm surprised I didn't leave pussy juice tracks on the pavement."

"I want you to stay with me tonight. You need to go to your place and pack an overnight bag so you have something to wear to work. We can pick up your car on the way back."

"My boss made a joke when I told him I was off to a long lunch. He told me he hoped to see me before noon tomorrow. It may have been the big smile on my face."

"My secretary did the same thing. She knows me well. Do you suppose we can make it in by noon."

"I probably won't be able to walk. I may call in sick."

'If we do it right neither one of us will be able to walk."

***********************

Eric follows me into my apartment. We go to my bedroom. I get a bag from the closet and pick out something to wear to work. I'm still wearing my work outfit so I lean over in the closet. Eric moves up behind me and grabs my ass. He quickly shoves one finger in my pussy. I squeal and jump. He reaches up under my blouse and holds my breast. I turn in his grasp and hug him. We quickly undress. He leads me to the bed and pushes me back on it. He drops to his knees between my legs. He pulls my legs up and out. My pussy is his to take. He gently kisses the inside of my thighs. I grab my legs just above my knees and pull up and out. I am wide open for him. He spears my asshole with his tongue. I gasp and pull my legs wider for him. He licks me from my asshole to my clit. I squeal and cum. He licks and sucks on my pussy lips. My juice is running down my ass crack. He licks it up as fast as he can. He stands up and gets on the bed. He pulls me over to him. He rolls me over so I'm on my knees. He holds me by my hip bones and lines his cock up on my pussy. He very slowly pushes into me. It seems like forever for him to get all the way in. Just as he is about to bottom out he thrusts hard. His cock hits my cervix and pushes all the way in. I scream and cum on him. I feel a little submissive and I let him have his way with me. He grabs my hair and pulls me back on his cock. He pushes down on my back. My ass comes up higher and his cock goes in deeper. The head of his cock is in my womb. He reaches down and takes each nipple in his fingers. He squeezes them and pulls back. The sensation hits my pussy and I cum again. He lets go of my nipples and grabs both of my wrists. He pulls back and pushes hard into me. I feel his cock swelling. His cock is buried in my womb. I feel it swell and his hot cum hits me. I scream and cum hard again. My muscles milk his cum in me.

'Cumming in you. Take it. Take my hot cum. Milk it into your womb."

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Hot cum in my womb. Hot. Hot. Hot. Oh fucking god yes."

His balls go dry and he falls on my back. I can't hold us both and we fall together. His cock pulls out with a squelch. Cum runs out of my pussy. He regains his breath and says, "It's cream pie time, baby. Hang on."

He rolls me over and pulls my legs apart. I feel his mouth on my pussy. He is licking and sucking up our love juice. He rubs his face all over my pussy. He sucks up my clit and I cry out and cum. He rubs his hand in our juice and smears it all over the inside of my thighs. He gets more and rubs it on my stomach. Once more he wets his hand and rubs it on my breasts. He moves up and lays on me. He rubs his face on mine, sharing our love juice. I kiss and lick his face. We are covered in cum and pussy juice.

"OH fuck, Eric. You got it all over both of us. You are so messy when you eat. Messy. Messy."

"Tell me you hate it. Go ahead, tell me."

"It's so nasty good. I love it. You are such a bad boy."

"I told you I would do it. I guess I did a pretty good job."

"You sure did. We have cum juice everywhere."

We cuddle for a while. Slowly he moves and pokes my face with his cock. He grabs me by my waist and pulls my pussy to his mouth. He pulls me on top and we suck each other. He keeps wetting his hand and smearing our cum juice all over me as he sucks and licks my pussy. I take his cock in my mouth and work on throating him. I finally manage to get it all the way in. I face fuck him while he eats me out. We feel each other getting ready to cum. We both speed up and our mutual orgasms rip though our bodies. We are both crying out and cumming. I drain his balls and he licks up all my pussy juice. I turn and snuggle up to him. I kiss all over his face and neck.

"You are so good for me, baby. Everything with you is wonderful."

"You're an amazing woman, Sarah. Truly amazing."

We cuddle for a while and go take a shower. We are too exhausted to fuck so we get dressed and go to Eric's apartment.

********************

"I've got a pretty good movie library. Pick one out and we can watch it in bed."

Of course I pick out a chick flick. Eric puts it in the player and we get in bed. I snuggle up against his hard body and we watch a movie. I fall asleep before it ends. Sometime in the middle of the night I feel Eric's cock sliding in my pussy. I throw my legs around his thighs and hold him in me. We have a nice slow fuck as he brings our passion up. He strokes in and out slowly. Our mutual orgasm come on slowly and we hold each other tight as we cum. He rolls off me and we go back to sleep.

Over the next month we alternate staying at each others apartments. I decide it's bullshit. One evening after dinner...

"I've been thinking. We need to do something about our living arrangements. I'm thinking of buying a house. This back and forth thing is getting old. What do you think?'

"Are you asking me to live with you, baby?"

"That's exactly what I'm asking."

"I didn't ever think you'd ask. The answer is YES."

She jumps into her arms and hugs him.

"I'm going to be the best roommate you ever had. You just wait and see."

After working with three real estate agents I buy a three bedroom house with a pool and a hot tub. It also has a three car garage. Sarah's feminine side kicks in and she handles all the furnishing and decorating. After two weeks she has it just like she wants. We are lying in bed watching a movie. I smile at her.

"It's time, baby."

"Time for what?"

'You remember a long time ago you said you were a 'yes' woman."

"Umm, I remember something like that. Wasn't that about you getting in my ass?"

He smiles. He open a drawer in the night stand and takes out a condom and some lube.

"As Kojak would say, "assume the position".

She smiles and gets on her knees. I put two pillows under her stomach. I squirt some lube on two fingers and rub is around her pink pucker. She giggles. I push two fingers in her and lube her up. She flinches but doesn't move. I work them around in her for a little while. I feel her relax. I roll the condom on and lube it up. She wiggles her ass at me.

"Now, baby, do my asshole. Shove that big cock in me."

I line it up and gently push. I feel her relax and the head pops in. She squeals but doesn't move away.

"Oh fuck. You're stretching me so much. Wait a little. Let me get used to this."

I slowly pull the head out and push it back in. after a few times I give her some more. She groans and pushes back.

"Oh god, baby. This is so different. Keep going."

I push and pull letting her adjust. She keeps pushing back. I get about halfway in and she moans. I push all the way in and my pelvic bone hits her ass cheeks. He squeals and squeezes my cock.

"All the way in, baby. Now, you just hang on."

"Oh god. Fuck me, baby. Fuck my ass. Cum hard for me."

I start stroking in her. I reach down and put two fingers on her clit. She moans and pushes back. I stroke harder and harder. She starts moaning with each one. I can feel that she is about to cum. I reach up in her pussy with two fingers and rub her G spot. My palm is on her clit. I push all the way in and at the same time I rub her G spot and clit. She starts screaming and she cums hard. My orgasm rips through me as I fill the condom. My spasms stop and I fall on her back. We both collapse. Her ass and pussy muscles are milking my cock and fingers. My cock pulls out of her ass. She is still twitching from her orgasm. I pull the condom off and toss it in the waste basket. She rolls over and hugs me.

"Oh my god, Eric. That was amazing. It was way different than a pussy orgasm. I could do that again. I'm a little tender feeling but you were so gentle with me. You are such a hot lover showing me this new stuff."

"I thought you might like it. I'm glad you did. It's been a long time since I took someones cherry."

We snuggle up in each others arms. Eric whispers in my ear.

"I love you, Sarah."

Sarah squeals and hugs him tighter."

"I love you too, baby.

Tears of joy run down my cheeks and fall on Eric's chest. He kisses me on the forehead and we fall asleep.

************************

Epilogue.

One month later Eric proposes and Sarah accepts. The fly to Las Vegas and get married. The spend two weeks there on their honeymoon.

Sarah goes off the pill and ten months later she delivers fraternal twins.

All's well that ends well.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,159 Followers