Broken Zippers Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol put on the apron and tied it behind her, "No. He is really strong and held onto me tightly." She looked at the short blonde, "Look, I hope you weren't jealous or anything. It was just in the spirit of competition."

Shelly shook her head, "Hell no. We have parties like this all the time. As far as I know, he's never cheated on me and he's really competitive. Hell," she said looking her up and down, "I'd choose you as a partner also. What are you 5' 10"?"

Carol smiled, "Actually, six feet even. Yeah, it wasn't really fair with my reach against the other girls." She looked at the short blonde, "Especially you. Sorry. I might have accidentally grabbed those amazing breasts of yours. I'm so jealous."

Shelly laughed and pulled her apron off her neck exposing her chest, "And which hand-prints are yours?"

"Wow!" Carol laughed. She pulled hers off, "Should I feel bad? Not a mark on me. Perhaps it's my reach but I think most of the girls," she looked outside, "and guys made a point of copping feels when being with you." She stopped and looked down, "Ok, I might have intentionally missed where I was pushing once or twice." She looked around, "You really need to rub some lotion on your chest. Some of those marks look like they might sting."

Carol held out her hand when shelly came back with a tub of skin cream, "Let me. I'm not lezzie or anything, but hell, I've never seen breasts like yours and my boyfriend and I used to watch a lot of porn." She took the tub and taking out a large dab, turned the short girl away, reached around and began working the lotion into the girl's breasts. "Sorry, I may have gotten too much on you."

Shelly felt those soft large hands work the cream into her breasts and closed her eyes. She did not object when those long fingers spent a long time on her nipples and considered reaching down to play with her pussy feeling the girl's warm body press against her back. "Carol, this feels nice, but we need to get the food ready."

Carol turned the girl around and scanned her body, "Um, yes. Look. I've never in my life touched another woman's boobs like that, but are you by chance, or would you like to..." She backed up letting the shorter girl turn around.

Shelly looked up at Carol, "I never have, but I'd be lying if I told you I hadn't thought about it. Thanks, by the way, you have great hands," she picked up the lotion, grabbed a daub and reached up, working the cream into the blonde's breasts. "I've never touched another woman's boobs before, but I could get used to this." She circled the girl's nipples which puffed out under her thumbs. "Wow, look at these. Incredible." She looked at the girl's face, eyes closed, lips parted as she stroked her. She dropped her hands and stepped back, "Christ. I don't know about you, but I wish we had time to finish this, but we do have to get going." She leaned up and kissed the girl, "To be continued..."

She pulled up her apron, turned and grabbed a pot. "I made baked beans with molasses and onion and there's potato salad in the fridge. Let's see, we need the hot dogs and burgers taken out."

"Jerry, why don't you grab someone and get the burgers and dogs. The grill is pretty much ready." He was wearing nothing but an apron and everyone else had left their suits off. Even the girls who'd kept their bottoms on had now lost them. He looked around for Carol, but she was still in the kitchen. He considered asking Shelly if she were interested in a threesome with Carol but he'd seen her looking over at the two of them and worried she'd be angry with him. He was shocked when she'd agreed to wear almost nothing in the way of a suit today as she tends to be very modest and basically embarrassed with her body. On the other hand, Carol seems like she'd be a dynamo in bed. When she wrapped her legs around him, she ground her wet slit against him suggestively which forced him to remain in the pool for five minutes after that. He dropped the train of thought as he felt himself getting hard again with the image of those incredibly long legs wrapped around him in bed.

"Honey, I'm home," Jerry called out as he entered the kitchen. "Chuck and I were tasked with hauling meat to the master of the house." He stopped seeing the two blondes' asses exposed and when they turned very nice side-boobs. "Man! I should have volunteered for kitchen duty." He took the tray of burgers and Chuck grabbed the dogs and both turned quickly feeling unwelcome pulsings.

Carol nudged Shelly, "Christ, did you see those cocks? What a girl would give to have those both inside her." She looked at the blushing girl, "I'm just kidding. You are so innocent." She looked out the window, "It's a real sausage fest out there. Or pussy fest, anyhow no one except Kevin has anything on." She grabbed the carrots and started slicing them up.

Shelly thought back to when Al, John, and Chuck were all using her holes and wondered if at any time in her it might happen again. Was it a one-time thing? She hoped not. She looked out and saw at least 20 naked men, but she nudged Carol. "Do you know Eddie?"

"No. I never met him before today, why?" the tall blonde asked. "Which one is he again?"

"The sandy-haired guy over by the diving board," Shelly pointed, "There," she said as the man turned towards them.

"Oh my God!" Carol exclaimed, "I do remember him. I just never caught his name. He's huge. That's really unfair, you know. Tim, my ex had perhaps a third of that between his legs."

"I know. He pressed that against my ass a few times in the pool. What do you think it looks like when it's hard? What do you think there is there? 8 inches soft?" Shelly sighed.

"I wonder. Are there women who'd run away screaming? I sure wouldn't." She looked at the smaller girl, "You better avoid being alone with him. I think you'd be split in half."

Shelly felt herself blushing as she imagined lowering herself onto that spear. "Um, yes. But a girl has to at least try. She owes herself that." She patted Carol's ass. "You're single. You should go for it and let me know. I would need all the deets."

Carol laughed, "I'd rather do Kevin...Oh, Christ. I said that, didn't I?" She whipped around and hugged the girl, "I would never, ever. You're a friend and he's married to you."

Shelly laughed, "Relax. I understand. I married him for arm candy. Of course, you can fantasize about screwing him, hell, in my head I've had 10 different cocks inside me." She looked out the window and back at Carol, "Just thinking, but perhaps circumstances might present themselves tonight..."

Carol nudged her new friend, "You hide it well, but you're a horny little thing, aren't you?" She looked out, "So hypothetically, you end up tonight with all the girls gone and there are eight naked guys left. Could you handle it...them?"

Shelly looked out there, "Depends. Is one of them Eddie? I might not be to take another cock once he tore into me. But on the other hand, as hostess, I'd make sure all my guests' needs are met. It's the Martha Steward way."

Carol laughed, "Put me on speed dial if you need any help with your entertaining, ok?"

They turned as Tom came in.

"Sorry, am I interrupting?" He looked at the near-naked form, "Kevin asked me to grab a spray bottle, you know, with water."

Shelly nodded and went over to a cupboard, opened it and tried to reach up, "It's on the top shelf."

Tom pressed against the girl's ass who didn't move out of the way feeling his cock slide between those incredible ass cheeks, "Um, hang on, you don't have to move, I can reach."

Shelly grinned at Carol as the man ground against her ass trying to grab the bottle. "Thanks, that was nice but next time use protection," she laughed.

Tom looked embarrassed as his cock was sticking out a bit more than a minute before and was about to leave when Carol stopped him.

"Wait, since a nice tall man is here, perhaps you can get the serving tray up there," she pointed to the top shelf. She leaned back against the counter, legs open and apron pulled up revealing her blonde bush. She closed her eyes as the man pressed against her and had to get up on his toes to get the tray. He made no overt move against her, but he felt hard as a rock.

Shelly looked at the two and grabbed the bottle, "While you are here, we need all the napkins and plasticware up on the next shelf, Carol, perhaps you can show him? I'm going to take Kevin the spray bottle." She turned and winked as Tom again got between the girl's legs. As she was exiting, she heard Carol moan, "there, yes. Put it in me. Christ your cock is fat."

She stayed and chatted with the guests until she saw Tom exit the back door before excusing herself to get back to the kitchen.

******************************************************

The remaining guests were all sitting around the large gas fire all looking spent and perhaps a bit drunk. Shelly had told Carol to sit next to Kevin while she picked up. At first, the taller girl protested, but Shelly smiled and whispered, "Circumstances."

She looked over at Kevin who looked questioningly at her and winked, "Anyone need anything?" She looked at the remaining guests. Jerry, Chuck, Al, John, Eddie, and Tom looked like they were going to pass out. Jennifer was leaning against her husband Bill who was stroking a breast. Lexi and Rose were on the other side flopped back in chairs, the opposites in physical appearance. Next to them were Larry, Rick, and James who worked with Kevin. She looked around, "Ok, we have 5 bedrooms, and, how many couches?" she hesitated, "5 couches. There are..." She counted the people, "there are 16 of us. 5 Women and 11 men. We might have to share some of the sleeping arrangements"

She looked at the diverse group. The 5 women had some similarities, but many differences. Lexi was exotic looking. Dark features, perky, perhaps A or B-cup breasts, but with large chocolate-colored nipples, narrow waist with a dark bush. Iranian descent? Rose was a creamy redhead with the palest pink nipples she'd ever seen. Her breasts were like orange halves with no sag. She couldn't have weighed more than 100 pounds and had the best ass here, but she knew every guy would want to run their fingers through her soft red pubes. Jennifer was dark-haired but with stark blue eyes, breasts almost as large as Shelly's but with a totally clean-shaven pussy. She could see why since she had that tight-looking clamshell labia and it was eye-catching. Shelly wondered how it would be to run her tongue around that smooth twat. Carol was the most striking though. She could see Kevin's attraction to her. Super tall, very narrow waist with C-cups, the longest legs she'd ever seen on any woman, a golden bush between those legs. She wondered how to reward Kevin and get those two together.

Eddie groaned, "Damn. I'd prefer the opposite numbers."

Carol laughed, "As if! You'd be overmatched with your one cock, as impressive as it seems to be." She looked around, "We women are a lot more efficient. You just have that one penis, we each have three holes. You wish you could please three women at once. Plus, we can orgasm repeatedly and as far as I've seen, once you guys cum it's curtain time." She looked around, "I can't speak for any of the other girls here, but I'll share a bed with two or three guys here."

Jennifer raised her hand, "Excuse me. I'm happy with just one man." She patted her husband's leg while looking apologetically at him, "but you're not wrong about curtain time. Bill is snoring within 5 minutes after finishing."

"Hey, it's more like ten minutes," Bill laughed. "There are times I think Jenny would love to have a relief pitcher come in...so to speak." He said, looking embarrassed. He looked at her, "I know you've thought about it, so..." Seeing her initially shake her head, then slowly nod, he turned back to Shelly, "Jennifer and I are in if we need to share a bed."

Kevin stood up, "Let me propose something else. Rather than Shelly and I invite someone to join us, or Jenny and Bill engage another guy, let's make it random. Perhaps to spice things up we draw names from a hat?" He looked over at Shelly who looked ok with it, "It only seems fair."

After all seemed ok with this, Jerry stood up and came over to Shelly, "let's go get the drawing set up. You can number the bedrooms and we'll draw men's names by each number, then the girl's names. Damn! You guys always have the best parties."

"Wait," Rose said softly. "Um, can I...?"

Shelly inwardly groaned expecting this quiet shy girl to beg out of the lottery. She looked to be 18 and could possibly have been a virgin and was the last to lose her top and eventually her bottoms. But she was incredibly beautiful with her pale features and perfectly proportioned body. She glanced around and could see the men looking a bit dismayed, "Rose, don't be shy, I mean outside of being naked in front of a bunch of strangers," she laughed. "Do you want...?"

Rose looked down at her wringing hands, "Could I have three guys? I mean the numbers are...you know, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3 for each of us girls," she said indicating the men. "I've always wanted to have three guys at once but never could get it to happen." She looked down, suddenly embarrassed, "I mean, if any of you guys want to do...me..."

Chuck, John, and Al all immediately stood up and went over to the cute redhead. Chuck held out his hand and pulled the girl to her feet, "It turns out, the three of us have some experience with this very situation. Can we have to blue room? It has the morning sun," he asked Kevin and Shelly. "Damn, I love a redhead, and someone as beautiful as you are doesn't come around very often."

Shelly laughed, "I'm good with one if you'd like 4 guys, but sure." She went over to the girl, "on the other hand, I was secretly hoping I'd draw three but since you called dibs..."

Kevin stood up, "Ok, this makes the drawing easier. 4 Bedrooms, 4 women, 8 men." He looked at the remaining girls, "Damn, this is going to be fun. Ok before we draw, ground rules. We men outnumber the women here, so here's how it's going to go," he looked around at all the remaining people, "All us guys will do whatever the girls want...in reason. I'm not into other guys, but you know what I mean." He looked at each female there, his eyes lingering on Shelly last, "This is your party. Think of it as Christmas," he suddenly laughed seeing everyone was naked, "Ok, perhaps without the unwrapping, but we will be your toys to play with all night if you like."

Carol stood up, "Shelly I'll come with you guys so I can stage some lubricants in each bedroom," she said softly, "I mean, perhaps if the girl makes her ass available..."

******************************************************

Shelly led Eddie and Rick into the master. "We scored big time getting this room. Best bed, best bathroom..." almost saying best cocks. She thought back to when Jennifer's name was called and she'd blurted out Carol to sleep with Kevin. Jennifer looked nervous when she was paired with Jerry and Tom. She would be in good hands, though it occurred to her that every time Jerry or any other guy got near Jennifer, Bill was right there asking if she needed anything. Kevin must be thrilled to be with Carol and Bill looked eager also. She looked at the two men. Eddie's cock was pulsing at half-mast which meant it was twice the size of most cocks. Her eyes jerked away as he saw her staring. Bill had nothing to feel ashamed about either. All-in-all, this would prove to be a very satisfying after-party. She thought back to the drawing and outside of making sure Kevin had his shot at Carol she'd not cheated for her drawing, but these had to be the two more impressive cocks here tonight.

"We did score big time," Eddie said as he pulled Shelly in close. "I've wanted you since you came out of the house earlier." He cupped her breast and looked at Rick, "Jennifer is a babe, but tell me. Ever seen or felt anything like these?" He asked.

Rick came over, his cock fully erect and felt the other breast. "Damn, Jenny has nice D-cups, but this is like twice what she has." He looked at Shelly, "Do you know what you have here? Could I fuck these later? I love fucking tits."

Shelly's hands were on each cock stroking them, "You can fuck me any way you want. I'm yours tonight and you don't need to ask." She dropped to her knees and took Rick's cock in her mouth while trying to wrap her hand around Eddie's. She was able to just take a third of him, but he tasted wonderful. Salty with tangy fluids flowing out. She pulled off and opened her mouth wide to taste Eddie's. She knew immediately her jaw was going to ache if he wanted a blowjob and felt a sudden panic hoping her vagina would accommodate the girth.

******************************************************

Rose looked nervously at the three men, all naked, all with very nice cocks. "I hope you aren't disappointed. I'm sure you all would have preferred Carol or Shelly or..."

Chuck came over with a grin, "As soon as they suggested this Al whispered your name and I immediately looked over at you. John, you have second thoughts?" he stroked the girl's ass.

John shook his head and came over to kiss the redhead, "Rose, you're the most beautiful woman here at the party and we are so lucky you wanted all three of us since we'd have had to fight over you, and these guys are like my brothers." She stroked her face, "I can speak for all of us. You tell us what you want and we're yours for the night.

Rose's face brightened up, dropped to her knees before gripping two of the boy's hard cocks and taking the third into her mouth.

******************************************************

Jennifer fest a sudden panic. She'd never been with anyone but Bill and actually she'd only been on top a few times as most of the time Bill would climb between her legs and after cumming inside her would roll over and go to sleep. What if these guys wanted her to be able to do things...she'd tasted Bill's cock but he'd happily moved between her legs as soon as he was hard. No man had ever tasted her or taken her from behind. She suddenly shuddered thinking they'd want to put their things in her ass.

"Jennifer? Are you Ok?" Jerry asked, "Sit down. Can I get you some water or anything?"

"Yes. Please. I could use something to drink," she said softly.

"Got it. Be back, Jerry? Another beer?" Tom asked.

"No, I'm good. Here, put this on if you'd be more comfortable," Jerry said bringing over a robe he'd found in the closet. "I get it. Have you ever been with anyone but Bill?"

The beautiful brunette shook her head, "No. I was shocked when he wanted to do this. I mean, he was next to me all day whenever any guy tried to talk to me." She looked up at Jerry, "would you be pissed if maybe I gave you hand jobs or something? I'm not sure I can do this," she said softly. She waited for Jerry to interject that right now Bill most likely had his cock buried in some part of Shelly, but he didn't.

"Sure, oh hey Tom. Thanks, here's your water," he said as the other man came back into the room. "We don't need anything, but hell! It's been a long day so..."

"I heard," Tom said handing Jennifer the water, "I'm tired too. Come on, let's get in bed and perhaps we can get up early for a morning swim. That has to be the largest backyard pool I've ever seen," he looked at Jerry, "Do they have parties here often?"

Jennifer relaxed hearing the two talk about non-sexual things so she took off the robe and crawled under the covers, "I'll sleep in the middle since I'm sure..."

Jerry turned off the light and looked over at the girl, "Relax. Tom and I are not going to do anything," he chuckled.

"Yeah, we're not rapists," Tom said as he fluffed up his pillow.

"That's too bad," Jennifer said before gasping, "Shit! Did I say that out loud?"