Broken Zippers Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry laughed, "Fantasies?"

"Should I tell you? It's really embarrassing." the girl asked, "I mean...oh Christ. It's strange, but I never thought I'd be in bed with any man but Bill, but I might have had a few fantasies about being with...fucked by other men. You know I'd never cheat on him so, well I have these burglars coming into the bedroom when I'm alone and," she looked at the two of them, "there's always been two of them. I shouldn't have said anything." She felt her pussy throb eagerly and wished she were alone so she could pursue this feeling with her fingers. "Anyhow, they aren't very happy seeing someone home, at least at first, then they are quite happy..."

Jerry stroked the girl's thigh, "Fantasies are healthy. Sometimes you need something that you couldn't possibly get otherwise and if there vivid enough, they can satisfy the urges."

She looked over wondering why he wasn't stroking higher and sighed, "yes, sometimes they are very vivid, very intense, but they never quite satisfy...you know, reach that spot...never mind. We should sleep."

Jerry looked over at Tom, "Hey, Kevin has that pool table downstairs. Care to get your ass kicked? Let's let Jennifer sleep." He patted the girl's leg, "We'll be quiet when we get back so we don't wake you."

Jennifer watched as the two men left, her hand going between her legs stunned how wet she was. 'Why didn't I fuck them? Let then fuck me? Their cocks looked so damn ready to...' She closed her eyes, fingers moving rapidly as she raised her ass off the bed...

******************************************************

Lexi looked warily around the room, eyes focused on the king-sized bed "I'm a bit nervous. I've never been with more than one guy and," she went over and picked up the tube of KY, "I've never done anal." She said softly, "I hope you guys are ok with me."

James laughed, "Ok? Seriously? Damn, you're fucking hot, so beautiful. Look, whatever you want to do is fine with us, but I'd love to teach you anal if you like. It's my favorite. Larry, what do you think?"

Larry came over and stroked the girl's ass. "I'm happy as hell just being here with you. I'll be happy with whatever you'd like to do, Lexi. This is your party."

Lexi reached down and gripped each cock and stroked them, "Ok. But please be slow and stop if it hurts too much. James, you get the lube while Larry starts fucking me." She led Larry over to the bed, pushed him onto his back, got on her hands and knees and started sucking on his cock. She opened her legs feeling James' tongue explore her pussy and was surprised when he started licking her anus. The shock morphed into pleasure as she got used to it. She was amazed at how good it felt and also how much more cock she was taking into her throat than ever before. Was there a correlation? She'd been wet all day seeing all the cocks and knew what she really needed. She climbed onto Larry and guided his cock inside her, "Ohhh, nice. God, this is something I've wanted all day," she smiled down at the man, "this party was like eight hours of foreplay." She looked back feeling fingers against her anus.

Lexi tensed momentarily feeling the cool gel against her asshole, but relaxed as he gently pushed inside her. She ground against the rigid shaft inside her vagina as the man's finger went deeper and deeper inside her. When she knew what was coming she told herself to relax, to let it happen when his finger was replaced with the spongy head of his cock. "Oooohhhhh wow!" she moaned as she felt herself being stretched open.

James looked at that perfect ass as his cock easily slid in, "Damn, Lexi. You're a natural. Larry, you will need to try this ass. She's tight but relaxed immediately." He said softly as he matched the other man's rhythm against the girl's holes. "I take it you don't want me to stop."

"Oooohhh, fuck!" Lexi hissed, "So full, so fucking full!" She pressed her chest into Larry's hands as he played with her nipples, "Now I'm jealous of Rose. A cock in my mouth would be really nice right now," she moaned."

"What are there, 15 guys in the house? Tomorrow morning why doesn't our horny little slut here suck every one of us off as a going-away present?" Larry asked while staring into Lexi's eyes. He ground back against her as she pressed against him.

"All of you? Would you make me swallow?" she groaned, "Force your cocks down my throat? Ooooohhhhh."

The two my gripped the writhing girl as she exploded, her hips rocking hard against the cocks buried in her holes.

******************************************************

Carol looked around the room, "This is a guest bedroom? How big is the master?"

Kevin looked around, "It was owned by a large family but the kids, well, I guess they were a bit destructive, so Shelly and I got this for a song. We tried full or queen-sized beds but we had to go with kings," he laughed, "I never thought how fortuitous having all king-sized beds would be." He looked at Carol, "I can't speak for Bill, but I really have wanted to taste that pussy of yours all day."

Carol giggled, "Ok, but remember this is my party. Remember in the pool? I want you to fuck me standing up, and," she looked over at Bill, "I want you to fuck my ass. I'll tell you what, let me suck on this nice cock here," she stroked Bill's cock, "while you eat my pussy."

Bill allowed himself to be led over to the bed wondering what an ass is going to feel like. 'Jenny would never allow anyone near her ass, would she?' He had the sudden image of sweet innocent Jenny on her hands and knees with Jerry's cock slamming into her ass. He had to think about something, anything else as he flopped back on the bed as the tall girl took his cock into her mouth. Again, this was something Jenny didn't like doing, but Carol had a really eager look on her face taking his cock deeper and sucking harder than he'd ever felt.

Kevin knelt behind the girl admiring her trimmed pussy. Her labia were swollen exposing her pink inner lips. What he'd not noticed before was her pronounced clit. He couldn't wait to attack that with his tongue.

Carol spread her knees wider apart feeling the man's tongue tease her. Bill's cock fit comfortably in her mouth and she could easily deepthroat him. She knew he'd never felt anything like this by the way he was responding. She'd been the school favorite for blowjobs, even many of the girlfriends of the guys she'd sucked off came to her for advice. Those were the most fun having engaged eager volunteers and seeing these sweet young things taking a strange boy's cock down their throats. She knew Bill was close and pulled off wanting to save him for her ass. "Go grab the oil on the side table," she looked back at Kevin, "Everything you're doing feels great, but I've wanted that cock of yours inside me all day."

Kevin had to take one more taste driving his tongue into the girl's twat. He lapped up the juices flowing out before getting up onto his knees behind her. On a whim, he started slapping his cock against her pussy and smiled when he heard her muffled groan of frustration and she pushed her ass back against him. "Ok, if that's what you want," he said as he lined the head up and slammed into her.

Carol's mouth opened wide as she felt that fat cock plunge into her pussy. "Ooohhhhh, fuuuuckkkk," she gasped as she looked back at Kevin. "Christ! That was nice. Do that again," she begged.

Bill watched as the other man pounded into the tall blonde's pussy, his cock being stroked by her long soft fingers. He had to pull her hand off as he'd never watched a girl being fucked before and this was almost too much.

Carol felt what she hoped was one of many orgasms coming on, pressed her face against the man's balls, and as she gently sucked on into her mouth, she exploded.

Kevin gripped the girl's ass as she ground against him feeling her vagina grip harder on his cock. He did not yet want to cum and was able to stave off the growing feelings in his balls. When the girl collapsed onto her side, his cock still buried in her pussy he wrapped his arms around her. "I'm guessing you want to sleep now?"

Carol looked back at the man, "I'm good for another few hours. Are you up to it?"

Kevin rolled off the bed, "Ok, let's get you up. Bill, grab the oil next to the bed and let's get this girl screaming." Carol jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist. cupping her ass he lifted her and lowered her onto his cock. He was finally able to feel long legs wrapped around his waist...a tight pussy gripping his cock.

******************************************************

Chuck moaned, "Hang on Rose, you're too good at this," he backed away, "really good at this."

The redhead looked up at the three men, "Ok, here's what I want next. Find something in the dresser over there, blindfold me and after that do whatever you want to me...I mean anything and everything," she sighed.

Al went over and found a scarf and brought it back to the blushing girl. He watched her chest rise and fall as he tied it securely over her eyes.

Rose felt hands touching her everywhere, pinching her nipples, sliding across her wet slit, fingering her ass. She felt herself being led over to the bed and lifted up and onto her hands and knees. They then roughly opened her knees wide. "Oooohhh," she moaned as fingers pushed into her vagina. As soon as her mouth opened she felt a cock push right in and began eagerly sucking on it. 'Damn! Whose is this? Chucks? Als? Ah, Chuck's, his cum is slightly saltier.' Her attention was diverted from the cock in her mouth feeling a man's fat finger push a cool gel into her ass.

John's cock throbbed feeling the girl's tight sphincter grip his finger. "Christ, this girl is fucking tight. Have you ever been fucked in the ass before? Oh sorry, your mouth is full, push back against my finger for yes, pull away for no. Oh, then you are in for a treat." John looked at the other two, "I call dibs on this virgin ass. Fuck! She's so tight."

Chuck felt his cock go deeper and deeper into the girl's throat, his pubes pressed against her lips as she bobbed hungrily on him, "Hang on, I'm too close," he pulled back, "Al, get over here. I need to pace myself. She's really a great cocksucker."

Rose allowed herself to be lifted up again and straddling one of the men who she suspected was Chuck. "God! Yesss," she grunted as her pussy was suddenly filled with hard cock. Eagerly opening her mouth for Al's cock, she was now two-thirds of the way to her ultimate fantasy. She felt Al take hold of her hair and pull her face onto his cock and fucked her face energetically. She reached up and grabbed his muscular ass encouraging him. Chuck was deep inside her pussy and she suspected he would not be able to last long when she felt a hard mass press against her anus. If she didn't have a cock in her mouth she'd most likely be gritting her teeth. This was it, she was finally going to lose her anal virginity.

John was in love with this girl's ass. Creamy with, tight, her cheeks opened wide showing her small puckered bud. He lined up his lubed cock, pressed, then let off, next time he pressed against her he felt her relax a little, the third time his cock plunged in causing the girl to cry out though muffled by Al's dick in her mouth. He worried he wouldn't last long with this much stimulation on his cock but leaned over the girl's back and slammed repeated against that creamy ass. He knew if he came soon he'd recover. The way she writhed under him after eagerly sucking on their cocks was amazing.

******************************************************

Jennifer's eyes came open as a man roughly pressed a hand over her mouth. She couldn't see who he was, or who they were as the covers were ripped off. "Mmmmpphhh, mmmmpphh," she grunted as she felt her legs being pulled apart. She had a recollection of her arms being raised and realized they were restrained somehow. Tied to the bedpost? The men were dressed in black with full facemasks holding flashlights.

"Damn, look at this cunt. Fully shaved and looked how wet the bitch is," the taller one said softly, "Damn, we don't have time for this. I heard guys playing pool downstairs and there what must be a lot of fucking in the other rooms, so look for some jewelry and let's get out of here."

The girl watched as the two flashlights explored her body, hands roughly squeezing her breasts, pulling on her nipples and fingers stabbing into her pussy.

"Fuck a few baubles. I'd rather have this. Go grab something we can shove into the cunt's mouth so no one will hear her scream."

Jennifer's eyes were going back and forth trying to see if these were Jerry and Tom, but they were too well covered and their voices didn't sound like them, they were more gravely, sounded a lot older. 'Oh Christ, what if these really are burglars?' she thought as she struggled against the restraints. She started to cry out when the taller man removed his hand but was too late as a wad of cloth was shoved into her mouth.

"Go make sure the door is locked while I fuck this bitch first. Man, I cannot wait to feel that tight cunt grip my cock. I've been horny all day," the taller man said as he yanked down his pants.

Jennifer tried to keep her legs together, but he was too strong and when she felt the fat head spread her lips apart, she relaxed and let it happen. 'Oh fuck! I hope these are the guys, but who cares?' she thought. The man's cock was a lot fatter than Bill's was filling her up as she'd never imagined. She heard herself grunting with each plunge, her legs opening wider to get more penetration. She could hear the wet sounds of her pussy being used by the man and wishing she could feel his skin, she started cumming. "Mmmmmmphhh, mmmmm, mmmmphh," her muffled grunts sounding loud in the darkened room.

"Look, this is fun but we do have to get out of here. Hurry up and fuck the bitch, I found some necklaces and rings, but we really need to go," the shorter guy hissed. "Shit! Look what she keeps handy on the bedside table. Christ! I love a bitch who likes a good ass-fucking. Oh fuck it." He came over and hissed in the girl's ear, "I'm going to untie your arms. You do anything and my friend here will hurt you. You understand?" He suddenly laughed, "Hey, look at this. The bitch's married. I love married pussy. They cry and struggle and then ask when you'll be back."

Jennifer nodded and felt her wrists being untied. She then felt herself being rolled over and pulled on top of the man fucking her. "MMMPPPHH, MMMMPPHHHH, MMMMMPPPHHHHHH" she tried to cry out as a cool finger pushed into her ass. She'd never had anyone near her ass before but the feeling wasn't terrible. She put her head down knowing what was coming and bit down hard on the cloth feeling the man's fat cock work itself inside her ass.

The two men got into a rhythm and the sounds of their pleasurable grunting filled the room. Jennifer had just cum for the 4th time, each one louder than the previous, which was 4 more than she'd normally cum with Bill when she heard the men's breathing change.

"Dude, we can't cum inside her. You know, DNA swabs and all that." The shorter man said as he pulled out of that tight ass and came up to the girl's face. "Ok, you'd better be nice or you know what will happen," he hissed as he pulled the panties out of the girl's mouth and shoved his cock between her lips.

She'd never imagined she'd get fucked in the ass, never imagined she'd have that same cock then shoved down her throat but opened her mouth just the same. She wasn't a great cocksucker as Bill never spent much time in her mouth, but she did know what to do. Sucking and pressing forward while stroking his huge balls, she felt the man tense and his grunts become louder. She tried to swallow as much as she could as jet after jet of hot tangy sperm shot down her throat. She was just cleaning off the last bits of the man's cum when she was pulled off the cock, rolled over and had the other man's cock shoved into her mouth.

Jennifer had never imagined she'd be eagerly sucking on a cock as if starving for the man's cum. Gripping his ass, she took more and more down her throat until she felt his balls slapping against her chin. She felt herself cumming a 5th time without even being touched. Her hands stroked the man's ass and soon he too was shooting large spurts of hot cum down her throat. She flopped back as he rolled off her, pulled up his pants and went over to the other man giving him a high-five.

"Don't say a word of this to anyone. We know where you live," he growled, "Come on. Let's check the study for cash and get out of here."

She watched in stunned silence as they unlocked the bedroom door and quietly sneaked out. She went into the bathroom, found some mouthwash and rinsed her mouth out. Could they have really done that? Jerry was always so nice and Tom was really quiet. It had to be them, it had to be, but no way was either guy the type to treat a woman like that. She felt her sopping pussy which buckling her knees. She'd rarely been able to cum while making love...being fucked. She'd always had to finish on her own, but tonight she'd cum multiple times. She went back into the bedroom, straightened out the sheets, turned off the light and lay back. She looked over upon hearing the bedroom door being opened.

"Shhh. I'm sure she's asleep. I really should have gone off somewhere and jerked off I'm so horny," Jerry whispered.

"Don't look at me for help there. I know what you mean though. I really need to get my rocks off," Tom replied.

Jennifer leaned over and turned on the light. She looked at the two naked men, Tom shorter, Jerry taller. Her eyes studied their cocks trying to get some recognition.

Jerry stopped, "You're awake? Sorry. We thought you'd be asleep." He looked around at the open drawers before bending over to pick up wadded up panties, "What are these and why are these open?" he went over and looked inside, "Were you looking for something? Panties?" He held up the pair. "Are you alright?" He came over and sat on the bed, "You look really flushed." He put a hand on her forehead.

Jennifer thought for a second before reaching over and stroking Jerry's cock. It grew in her hand immediately and she inwardly groaned, 'No man can recover that quickly. Jerry didn't just cum in my mouth.' She thought. 'Who were those guys? It had to be a couple of the other guys, but how?'

"I thought you, ohhh, nicccce," he sighed as she wrapped her lips around his shaft. He stroked her back as she sucked harder on his cock. "Christ, you must have heard me. You're good at this." He nodded to Tom who came around and lifted the girl's ass off the bed, spread her knees apart and worked the head up and down her slit. "I hope this is alright. You earlier said you didn't want to do anything, but seeing how wet you are, I'm guessing this is what you want now?"

Jennifer grunted while nodding her head, this was definitely what she wanted. Tasting Jerry's cock and feeling the familiar veiny shaft invade her mouth, she knew who'd fucked her earlier. She was amazed they both were able to recover so quickly, in fact, she felt incredible pride that she was sexy enough to excite them like this. She pulled off of Jerry's cock and looked up at him, "Why don't you fuck my ass this time and Tom can cum inside my married cunt."

"Um, how did you know it was us? We disguised our voices and tried to walk and act differently. Sorry if we were too rough on you. It had to seem real," Jerry added.

"Your cock. I have only had one other cock in my mouth before tonight, and I'd recognize this anytime. And no, you made it perfectly realistic. But now I need you both to fuck me just as hard. Don't hold back. Use my cunt and ass any way you want."

******************************************************