Broken Zippers Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly was amazed by how high she could raise herself on Eddie's long cock before plunging back down. If was a relief when she'd gotten used to the girth and the pressure on her cervix, but the discomfort now was replaced by growing pleasure. She kept having to remind herself to suck Rick's cock but it wasn't easy as Eddie's cock filled her more than she'd ever imagined and his hands were all over her breasts. She wished that Rick wanted to fuck her ass, but he didn't seem interested.

Eddie was stunned how tight this girl was along with how much flesh bulged between his fingers, and he had huge hands. He needed to last, hoped he would last but as the blonde grunted out she was cumming and torqued her tight cunt against his shaft. "Uh, Shelly, oh God!" he spat out as he erupted inside her.

Shelly's head was spinning and she hadn't even noticed Rick's cock had slipped out of her mouth, all her attention on the spasms emanating from her crotch. She'd never felt so wet before and wondered if she'd squirted but realized it was the massive amount of cum the man injected inside her. Before she could come down from the intense orgasm, she felt herself being pulled off the still-hard cock and onto her back. She opened her legs and moaned happily as another large cock slammed into her.

Rick looked down at those flopping tits as he pounded into this girl. He'd met her a few times before and always suspected she was an ice-queen since she'd never flirted and rarely flashed any skin. It was a shock seeing her today in that tiny bikini and later without. He now knew she was anything but an ice-queen, knowing she was an eager little slut and hoped she and Kevin had more parties like this. He looked at those lips and leaned down.

Even though she'd just cum, Shelly was getting increasingly aroused seeing the intense look on Rick's face. His eyes stared at her boobs which men loved to make bounce around as they pounded into her. She could hear the fluids sloshing as his nice cock pounded into her. She wondered how much he'd deposit inside her when he leaned down to kiss her. Opening her mouth, welcoming his tongue, she felt his weight on top of her, a hand gripping a breast and his pace of fucking increasing. She wrapped her legs around him wondering if Kevin had Carol's long legs wrapped around him? She imaging the girl's tight ass being gripped, legs opened wide as her husband's cock was buried in her tight pussy. As she thought that, she felt herself climaxing again.

Rick felt the girl writhe against him, her mouth clamped eagerly to his while he ground his cock against her clit making her grunt over and over into his mouth. As she came down from what seemed to be an intense orgasm he looked at her, "I've never fucked a girl in the ass, would you mind?"

Shelly laughed, "Mind? I'd love it. A nice hard cock inside my ass? I'm always up for that. I love it when a man dumps his load inside me there." As Rick pulled out of her she rolled over, sticking her ass in the air. After the man got her ready, she hoped this wasn't a mistake as she'd not had anyone this large inside her.

Rick was amazed by how great her ass felt. The way her sphincter gripped his shaft was unlike anything he'd ever felt. He loved feeling his hips slap against her perfect ass cheeks, his chest pressed against her back, but most of all her pleasurable grunts every time he drove into her rectum. He reached under and pressed his fingers against her sloppy pussy rubbing all the leaking cum against her clit making her grunt louder.

Eddie sat back stroking his cock wondering if Shelly would allow him to fuck her there. He'd been with dozens of women, none as tiny as her, but none had allowed him near their asses. He heard the girl cumming again and knew Rick was not far off.

Rick tried, but could not hold off, "Oh Christ, Shelly, this feels so good...ahhh. ah, Fuuuuck!" He felt the intense ache release from his balls as he drove his cock deep in the girl's rectum. It seemed like the amount of cum would never stop as he slammed into that creamy ass over and over.

Shelly could feel cum running out of her twat and knew there'd be more running out of her ass, but before she could get up, Eddie was behind her where Rick was. She looked back at his questioning look and nodded, "Go for it, but go slow."

Rick wondered if the rest of the house heard the girl cry out as Eddie buried his giant sausage deep in her ass.

******************************************************

"Ok, I need to sleep now. You guys totally wore me out." Jennifer looked over at the clock, 4:15. Jerry and Tom were able to recover quickly all night. She was used to one erection per day with Bill. They had what they considered an active sex life, but that meant three or four times a week. She just had that many loads pumped into her in the last hour. She'd lost count how many times both these men were able to recover in just 10 to 15 minutes. "If you get hard again, you can take care of each other," she sighed as she closed her eyes.

Jerry crawled under the covers and pressed his body against hers, "Sorry about earlier. I've never in my life treated a woman like that, but you seemed to respond to it...still, I feel bad."

"Relax, you were perfect. I really wondered if it was you guys doing me and I actually was afraid but incredibly aroused." She turned and kissed him, "Don't lose sleep over it." She kissed Tom who'd joined them under the covers, "The only issue will be that Bill's leaving town Monday morning for the entire week and as this felt so real, I'll probably be too afraid to sleep. I'd hate for real burglars to break in especially with that spare key hidden under the right-hand planter. Oh well, good night."

******************************************************

Shelly smelled coffee as she gingerly came into the kitchen. "Oh good, you found everything," she said to Carol.

"Lexi helped. Thanks for loaning me your husband last night. It just occurred to me that I drew the two married men. I feel like a real home-wrecker," she giggled. "I feel sorry for Jennifer. Bill really enjoyed his first anal last night, well, and a couple more times this morning. He might want to try with her. I hope she's ready." She looked at Shelly, "But inquiring minds want to know, how was that horse-cock?" Then she laughed, "Oh yeah. I saw how slowly you were walking."

Shelly groaned, "Careful what you wish for. Eddie is huge. My twat and ass are going to need a break for a few days. I hope you wore Kevin out so he leaves me alone." She looked at Lexi, "How was your night?"

The girl grinned, "Great! I never knew I was multi-orgasmic until last night." She looked over at Shelly, did I see a hot tub out back?" She looked over at the doorway, "Hey guys. Grab some coffee."

Jennifer and Rose staggered in looking disheveled. "Damn! Remind me to never ask for three men again unless I can get them to leave after they cum. All night they had to try different positions and fuck! I am so sore." The redhead sighed as she poured herself a cup. She looked over at Jennifer, "Coffee?"

Jennifer nodded, "Please. Black. Did I hear hot tub?"

"Out back, I guess we don't need robes," Shelly said standing up, "This is going to feel good. I vote no guys if any wake up soon."

"Aaaahhhh." Carol sighed loudly, "This feels great on my poor crotch."

Shelly laughed, "Want me to kiss it and make it better?" She suddenly blushed, "Joke, it was a joke."

Lexi sighed, "I wish someone would kiss my crotch and make it better. That was a real workout, but Rose. Tell us about getting three more notches on your bedpost last night. Were you a good girl or were you nasty?"

"Well, I now know what anal feels like and having all my holes filled at once," she paused, "Fuck me! I really liked it. Around 4 AM when they finally let me sleep, I had the refrain from The Night Before Christmas, '...and visions of sugarplums danced in their head,' except I had visions of penises and spurts of cum dancing in my head."

Jennifer laughed, "I know exactly what you mean. Can I give you guys some advice? Do not fuck Jerry and Tom at the same time," she looked around at the other three, "They would cum and 10 minutes later be hard again." She moaned, "It wasn't fair."

Carol started laughing, "Wait, you were with Tom and Jerry? Any G-rated scenes you remember last night?"

Lexi chuckled, "Weren't Tom and Jerry cartoon cats? So there were three pussies in the bed last night?"

"I could have used extra pussies in the bed last night, any of you ever slept with Jerry or Tom? No, be prepared for seconds, thirds, fourths...You know what I mean. Wow!" She looked over at Shelly, "I need to know, how big does Eddie get when hard? I was having trouble keeping my eyes off him walking around the pool."

Shelly held her hands 11 inches apart, then put her hands together making a two-inch diameter circle. "My cervix is bruised but I barely notice that the way my ass feels."

Rose gasped, "You let him...I mean, did you let him or did he...?"

"I felt sorry for him. He told me he'd never tried anal, well you can guess why and Rick had just pulled out..." She looked over at Carol, "You could kiss it and make it feel better." She laughed when Carol exaggeratedly puckered and blew her a kiss.

"I've never been to a party like this," Lexi sighed, "I hope there are others."

"There will be," Kevin replied, as he and Jerry came over to the hot tub, "I need to clear it with Shelly, but there seems to be a consensus inside to make this a 'last Saturdays of the month' tradition. You up for it Shell?"

Shelly groaned, "Sure, but coffee. Go get me more coffee," she held up her empty cup.