All Comments on 'Brooke Ch. 02'

by TomWine

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great go to a frat party, get roofied and raped, or worse right? we all know those dont end well and for new relationship to have a bunch of drunk ass frat boys all over your girl is bad.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
I AGREE WITH ANONYMOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S A SET UP, FRAT PARTY MY ASS. IT'S A GANG BANG, NEW GIRL ON BOTTOM. BROTHER (boyfriend) PASSED OUT FROM DRUGS SLIPPED IN HIS DRINK. THIS STORY HAS BEEN TOLD SO MANY TIMES IN SO MANY WAYS, TOO HEAR IT AGAIN IS HARD TO READ AGAIN. SO MAYBE WE SKIP THE NEXT PART. .LAROC OF AGES

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
FROM: LAROC

TO: ANONYMOUS, WHO EVER YOU ARE. SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO SHOUT TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS. AND BY THE WAY, MY NAME IS REGISTERED ON THIS SITE. NOT LIKE SOME OTHER PEOPLE, WHO WISH TO HIDE AND BE ANONYMOUS. YOUR NOT THE LONE RANGER. .LAROC OF AGES....PS ...HOPE YOU READ THIS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Shouting doesn't get your point across...

unless you actually have one, CAPSLOCK, and try to remember this is just a story. Pull your pud and stop moralizing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you ruined your last story

and it seems you will ruin this one also KEEP THE OUTSIDERS OUT OF THE SEX. incest has to be just the related partners no more by adding others you cheapen the feelings and prove there is no love one is just using the other. delete both stories and stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree

After reading parts of Lil sis and the way it ended up going i see this story going in the same direction . seems that someone enjoys turning the sister into a slut . I might be wrong and i hope i am . I quit reading Lil sis because of the drastic turn around after about ch 3 or 4 . i really don't think i'll be wasting anymore time on this story either . I'll read the comments before i waste my time reading it if this is the way this story is heading also .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't screw it up...

Yes, keep it just between the two of them.... Don't screw it up... Ugh...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Frat boys!

Way to screw up a great loving story. A bunch of a-hole frat boys.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 11 years ago
Fucking around tends to screw things up. And not in a good way.

I never got the whole "watching your significant other fuck someone else". Some guys might get off on it, but I'm too possessive to let the person I'm with fuck someone else, then "come back" when she's done. It's not insecurity: it's commitment. If my woman wants a break from my cock, it'd be a permanent one. And yeah, bringing a second woman into the picture doesn't bother me nearly as much. I would expect the brother would have serious issues with wanting to explore a sexual relationship with his sister if she's willing to fuck some frat-hole fucktards who don't see her as a person, but just as a damp hole to stick their dicks in. (I know, from personal experience, the guys you're describing. Fuck chick, brag about fucking chick, treat chick you just fucked like a whore, laugh when the chick realizes she fucked up, fuck next chick.) The relationship you seem to be developing with them seems to be one of love and affection. If she fucks around, I'd fully expect it to permanently throw that budding relationship off the track.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wrong direction

This story sure looks like it is going to be a rehash of Lil Sis. I too will decide if I even want to read the next installment after I read the comments. The way you are headed with the frat boys is not good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thanks

Thanks Tom wine for the heads up in your comment..Now I know what is going to happen in the next chapter . 2 good chapters anyway. Seems to me u you like turning the sisters in you stories into cum dumpsters.

TomWineTomWineover 11 years agoAuthor
Hang In There

Hang in through Chapter 3. It's not what you think! I promise.

TW

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 11 years ago
Lifes a painful Gauntlet

I have really enjoyed this story so far.

It does take awkward social situations

to force us to make the hard choices in life.

That being said Brooke still has

time to make the right decisions.

I'll wait till after I've read #3 before judging.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 11 years ago
If you are going to do it . Just do it right and take your time .

I have read some very good stories on here and a few other places where the sib's have sex with other people and still stay together and or share . Group sex can be fun to read about if it is done right and not done in a hurry . Think it out and don't rush it . When you rush, you can write yourself into a corner that sometimes is hard to get out.

Thanks . These first 2 chapters have been really good . I hope that this story does not follow the same path as Lil Sis .

ansdguyansdguyover 11 years ago
I'm with everyone else...

I really don't like the direction it would appear you story is going. If we are correct in our assumption, please let up know here, so we can avoid reading further chapters.

LAROC, When you shout your opinions you simply appear to be a socially inept retard. Grow up and act like an adult, not a 9 year old who can't get his way.

TomWineTomWineover 11 years agoAuthor
Not

You're not correct. Trust me. TW

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I really hope this is not going down the group, gay, drugs path like your other story! It ruined that one! Please don't do that to this story too! I really like this story but please don't go down that road! Her statement about being in love with him won't be true if you do it!

Fkd3Fkd3over 11 years ago
What about the third installment?

GREAT STORY!!!

When can we expect to see the third chapter being posted?

TomWineTomWineover 11 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3

The third chapter has been submitted and should be posted in a couple of days.

* * * * SPOILER ALERT!!! * * * *

Don't read any further is you don't want a heads up on Chapter 3!!

Chapter 3 has been submitted. Brooke and Steven take two new f'ockey players to the frat party. It is a typical frat party with sex and games. Brooke gets a little frisky, but nothing serious. She remains committed and faithful to Steven. The tag alongs get into their own encounters; one through a party game, and the other due to too much alcohol. Stay tuned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Even a little bit frisky is too much for me considering it is their first weekend together and she just confessed her love so............ I'll save my judgement till I read the next chapter!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Brooke Ch. 02

After reading all the comments so far, I will admit that I'm conflicted that many reader's have reservations about the way incestual stories of ***TomWine*** evolve and turn into other sordid genre's of theme and subject matter. In all fairness I will withhold judgement until I've read further chapters. Most reader's of incestual relationship, I feel, are purist and possessive and traditionalist, adamant about their characters NOT becoming slutty, whoring, gangbanging, threesome, homosexual, gay or lesbian, bondage loving rapist apes!

Brooke and Steven have conducted themselves brilliantly thus far, even with Steven licking and mouthing and sucking Brooke's pussy after they make love; it's the times when I have no problem with the male partner sampling his cum by way of pleasing his incestual partner. As long as their proclivities are between themselves, the incestual partners, let them go at it and enjoy it immensely and together.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 9 years ago
OK, needs some work

I really like your writing, which is nicely paced and descriptive. I noticed, though, that some areas get repetititve, especially the dialog. The characters often say the same things two or three times in a row, using exactly the same words. You don't need to pad the story out like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"So fucking good"

While it is a hot story, please add other passion responses besides "this feels so fucking good. So fucking good". It would add more variety and mental stimulation to the story. I checked out after Brooke used that line 5-8 times in a few paragraphs within the page 2 sex session.

Variety is the spice of life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All this talk about her maybe wanting to be with other guys so soon after losing her virginity to him, I'm dreading where this may head in the later chapters. The repetition is pretty badly done in places, but the overall story line is solid. I hate to see it go the way of the virgin turning into a gang-bang whore before it's over. Really hoping I'm wrong about that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous