All Comments on 'Brother to Brother Ch. 07'

by thealphamale

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'The Start of Something Far Greater'

'God did his dick feel good in my mouth; it's like it always belonged there.' Alpha you've written sensual beautiful bookends for the chapter. Their awakening lengthy morning sex is lust on a stick! The central erotic, soulful and hopeful section demonstrates how well you've developed the young men. I loved the closing bookend. You moved me at my core.

tac_naynwafflestac_naynwafflesover 10 years ago

You're making me go insane. Your writing is so... I don't know, emotional, maybe? I'm not the best judge when it comes to this... but your writing is extremely good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The peak

You've brought your readers to the peak and even shown us the other side. Aiden and Carter love each other deeply -- so deeply it brings them to tears when they can't be together, and brings them to tears when they realize what they have in holding onto each other. They touch chests, they touch cocks; they caress and kiss, and swallow cum loads lovingly, even laving the other to "clean" him of his cum load. They can continue their newfound love if they find an apartment together. What a wonderful journey they've been on, beginning when Aiden was unsure of Carter's intent. Now they have reached that peak. Carter has a wonderfully haired chest ready for stroking and caressing; both have cocks and pubic bushes ready for laving with wet cum. These are two beautiful guys we want to hear much more about. Keep them loving and cumming and caressing. Keep the story going. More please!

thealphamalethealphamaleover 10 years agoAuthor
One more chapter to go!

Hey everyone, just letting you know that this isn't the last for the brothers. I'm writing a new chapter right now which will be the close. I'm still working out the kinks, but one comment-er sure has been reading my mind (I won't spoil anything). Chapter 8 should be up in a couple of days!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Warm and Tender Love

This story is full.of warm and tender love. Having got past his doubts and reservations, Aiden realises that he has fallen love with Carter, a love thay only two brothers can know and share deeply. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Be careful

I hope next morning would be fine when the parents arrive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous