All Comments on 'Brothers' Locker Room Gangbang'

by daddyslittlebitch

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

That was a great story, hmmmmmmmm brothers. Keep the stories coming love them xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

Please do a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow, that was HOT!

This is my favorite fantasy! To be gangbanged by 10-12 guys with big, juicy cocks in a public setting like that makes me cum like crazy! I hope to fulfill this fantasy one day! Please do a sequel! I would love to read more about these two slut brothers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the gifted author of this great story is 18 to 22 years old!

I bet his young cock was harder than ever when he wrote it and he shot a great big geyser at the end. Pal, you've got a marvelously filthy mind. Does your moniker mean that you'd love to have your father stick his fat veiny daddy-dick up your tight little twat? Your excellent story is a faggot's dream come true. I'm wondering how many big black cocks you've had in your mouth and up your asshole. I hope and trust it's lots and lots. You deserve all the cock, black and white, you can get, your greedy mouth and little cunt should be clogged with warm creamy semen night and day. Your warm wet mouth and hot ass were made for big lusty fuckers to unload their balls into.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

I've read a few gay stories here, and I'm always surprised at how easily they go to it. Then there's the cliche of apparently straight guys enthusiastically screwing gay guys. It's a strange thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So HOT!!

This made me easily get one out!! So fucking sexy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

God this story made me so hard. As a bi curious guy I'd love to experience a cock in my ass and one in my throat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

I always cum so many times to your story.

Manhattan_At_ArmsManhattan_At_Armsalmost 3 years ago

This was so damn hot! So sexy! Loved it! Made me come so hard!

Hotrods2Hotrods2over 2 years ago

I fucking loved it. Could you all fuck me that hard and load me up Mmmmm

jonyoungaujonyoungau8 months ago

hot. i knew brothers back in the day who would happily let others fuck them at frat parties and game nights. filled all their holes once or twice over the years

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

Wow, what a great story - "Brotherly love" and two gang bangs for the price of one. Of course I'm partial to blacks gang banging white men, and blacks gang fucking two white brothers at the same time makes it even hotter. Using white men as fuckholes and cumdumps is only natural for black men. Thanks for writing this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous