Brothers' Locker Room Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mmm, make me your slut,' I sighed, 'I love dick so much, taken so much more than my brother, so good at taking your cocks. All in me, all the time.'

My brother with his tight just opened asshole got the first load, the guy between his legs exploding jets of cum so hard it went all over the floor as he pulled out and continued to spurt right onto my brother's rock hard cock. My own success wasn't far behind as the guy slamming into me from behind soon filled me with yet another load of slimy goo.

One of the two guys that my brother was alternating blowing got up and sat on one of the locker room benches.

'Come on you cock loving queer, come sit on my lap,' he commanded my brother, who instantly did as he was told.

I watched as my brother spread his legs and slid his ass right down this guy's pole and started riding his dick until his own slightly smaller but just as hard manhood began to fly around all over the place.

The other guy that my brother had been sucking then sat beside his teammate on the bench. I realised then, now I could see both of their faces rather than just their enticing crotches, quite how similar they looked.

'Well, if my brother gets one of these faggot asses, I guess I'll take the other brother's,' he said, 'Two stud brothers screwing two queer brothers.'

I joined my own brother, followed his lead in sitting in this guy's lap and sliding his dick right up in ass. Soon me and my brother were riding these two brother's dicks together while the guy whose dick I had been sucking joined us and stuck his dick between our faces.

I was quick to grab it before my brother did and wrap my wet mouth back around its thick veiny shaft, opening my throat and letting it right in. Soon, my brother took it away from me and had his own turn at hungry cocksucking.

'Oh boy this brother's ass is tight,' moaned one of the lacrosse brothers.

'Oh brother, this guy rides cock like a pro,' sighed the other.

'Yeah, I love riding dick just like my brother,' I gasped, grabbing that same brother's flopping hardness with my hand and starting to stroke him off.

'Mmm, two brothers both as keen for cock as each other,' he agreed, starting to rub me off at the same time.

All four of us, two sets of brothers were all writhing together so the fifth guy was left between us to shoot his sticky load right over both our faces. I caught my brother's eye for a moment as we shared the spunky liquid spewing into us and knew that any thoughts of his ex-wife or women in general could not be further from his mind, this was what he was into now, being a cockloving gangbang bitch with his little brother.

Cum ran down our smiling moaning faces as we watched the final lacrosse player walk over to us, the one with the near foot long dick, a dick that he was stroking to full hardness as he watched the two brothers on his team bury their dicks in the asses of the squash playing sissy brothers they had found eating ass on the locker room floor.

'First of you fag brothers with an ass load of cum from the hung stud brothers gets this piece of meat up their ass,' he leered at us.

Now we were really going for it, riding hard, taking those cocks and trying to get them deeper into our tight little asses then we had known was possible, furiously jerking off each other's dicks until everything was a blur of hard gym bodies, tight asses and hard cocks desperate to cum.

Finally, the brother with his dick in me gave a grunt and I experienced the now familiar sensation of being filled with a big dicked guy's sticky love juices until my ass was full of slimy white goo.

I slid my slimy ass of one dick and prepared to take the biggest yet. My ass had been fucked, torn and stretched all afternoon and now I hoped I could take this monster, I longed to feel it right up inside me. The foot long dick wielding guy sat on the bench and I gingerly lowered myself down onto that monster. He grabbed my waist and pulled me down until I was so completely impaled I wondered how I could fit so much man meat into me.

It felt incredible being so filled and, as he began to thrust up in and out of me, I knew that my own orgasm, so long delayed through the many delights of the afternoon when I had been fucked and used more than I had imagined possible, was now building up inside me.

'Brother,' I sighed, 'You promised to go down on my dick if I did on you,' I laughed, reminding him of the promise made before swallowing cock was just the thing we wanted, 'And you still haven't done it!'

He switched positions so I still sat in the big guy's lap, his monster cock filling me in places I didn't even know I had, only now when I looked down my own brother was there between my legs, licking and sucking eagerly on my cock while another lacrosse player, the brother of the one whose spunk squelched around my ass, fucked him hard and vigorously.

The hung guy began to cum in long slow streams right deep inside me and that was all it took to fill my brother's mouth with my spunk and bring my incestuous and gay locker room gangbang to its climax.

It certainly was not how I thought our squash game would turn out, nor how I thought me and my brother would come closer together, nor how I thought we would get over our failures with women, but it did all these things and it felt so good to be the cock loving bitches at the centre of it all.

I knew then as he looked up at me with my cum on his face and let my dick slide from his mouth that neither my brother nor me would be the same again. This would not be our last time in a situation like this together.

12