Bryan Gets a Makeover

Story Info
Wimpy husband meets a strange little man and things change.
8.6k words
4.42
70.2k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the sequel to "Crystal Gets a Makeover", but is free standing. Please don't forget to provide feedback good or bad and score, fives are appreciated.

*****

It was late when Bryan Ryan finally crawled into bed next to his already sleeping wife of five years. She was snoring lightly and as he slid under the covers, her breathing pattern didn't change. He had spent another late night playing "Call to Duty" instead of coming to bed early to talk.

"Why did women always want to talk? I'll come to bed early if you wanted to fuck." He thought as he slowly felt sleep over take him. As he slept he dreamed of meeting and having sex with the porn queen and highest paid adult film actress Crystal "Boom Boom" Harper. She was his perfect woman, huge tits, small waist, long legs and nice ass bordering on being big but just the right size. She was the complete opposite of his wife Joan.

As he slept he dreamed of playing with her ample assets and fucking her tits, letting her blow him and finally fucking her shaved pussy with his might ten inch dick.

So far from the truth, but it was his dream. Physically Bryan was not much to look at; he was average looking leaning towards a nerdy look without the intellect. Never playing sports in school, Bryan never built any real muscles and at twenty six years old his body looked the part. He was developing a paunch and if he continued to eat as he had the last several weeks would easily gain twenty pounds before he knew it. To make matters worse, Bryan had a small penis, when erect it was barely four inches long.

When he and Joan met shortly after high school she saw potential and jumped at the chance to be his wife, but after five years and his lack of maturing in even the slightest way, she was ready to throw in the towel. What Bryan didn't know was that Joan was having an affair, with of all people his best buddy Craig. It began a few weeks ago when Craig was over playing "Call to Duty" and drinking beer and losing badly to Bryan who was becoming quite good. The reason he was losing so badly was that he was watching Joan in her bedroom; she'd left the door partly open, knowing that she could be seen and began changing in and out of different outfits, hoping to capture her husband's attention. But instead it was Craig's attention that she found and once intrigued they both began to play. Joan became bolder eventually standing completely naked so that Craig could see her smallish tits as she fondled them, pulling on her hard nipples and played with her quickly moistening mound.

Eventually they made plans to meet after work at a nearby hotel. After that she made arrangements to meet him at his place on a regular basis. Craig cock wasn't that big six inches, but after years of Bryan's small equipment Craig felt huge, and he knew his way around a pussy. He loved to eat her pussy as much as he love to cum. Joan was in heaven, well as much as she could be while cheating on her husband. She planned on leaving him, but she didn't want to hurt him. So she continued to have her affair.

Until one day when Bryan came over to Craig's house unannounced. Craig had given Bryan a key to his house, they were best friends and Bryan had a place to escape to when Joan was on the warpath and he needed to get away. This was Saturday afternoon and Bryan had a few porn DVDs he was returning. Upon entering he immediately heard the unmistakable sounds of loving making; no not love making Bryan was fucking some chick. He was really giving it to her. He could hear the slapping of flesh, the slight moaning building into screams, the panting and calling of profanity.

"Fuck me you bastard. Fuck this pussy," the woman yelled.

He heard Craig's pace quicken as he responded, "You like it hard don't you bitch. Well take this."

Bryan wanted to see, it sounded so much like the DVD's he liked to watch so he creep through the house towards the bedroom, carefully avoiding all the squeaky floor boards. The bedroom door was wide open and he could see the pair going at it.

"Bet your husband never fucked you like this bitch. Am I right?" Craig said panting, it was hard to talk and keep at the rapid pace.

"No, no never, he could never reach as deep in me; touching me in the places you are touching me." She shrieked her climax almost upon her.

"Are you going to cum for me slut? Are you ready to surrender to me, you cheating slut?" Craig asked as he too rapidly approached his moment of release.

Bryan wanted a better view and continued to move closer to the open door unnoticed until he was just outside the bedroom. He could see Craig's cock sliding in and out of the blonde's cunt and her tits wobbling back and forth capped with hard pink nipples. She had been moaning louder and louder until she suddenly squealed and lifted her head off the bed. Her face was covered with sweat, her eyes were wide open, her mouth formed a "O" and for a few seconds there was no sound. It made Bryan think of the delay between lightning and thunder. When she finally found her voice she swore.

"Fuck me. Oh my God! Don't stop. Fuck me."

The look on her face was both one of passion and lust. Something Bryan had never seen and it was on the face of his wife, Joan. It was like a punch in the stomach. Bryan had been watching his best friend Craig fucking his wife Joan as they ridiculed him.

With a roar Craig came, emptying himself into Bryan's wife's womb.

"That's it baby! Fill me with your spunk."

Craig's roar continued and Joan screamed again as she came as Craig continued to pound her married pussy.

Bryan staggered backwards, wounded by the betrayal of his wife and friend. He quickly gathered himself and left the house as quietly as he'd entered.

On the drive home he entertained thoughts of driving into a tree or oncoming traffic, but dismissed it as stupid and thoughtless. Why would he endanger others because he wasn't man enough to keep his wife from straying? Pills or death by asphyxiation were a coward's way out. No, he may have a small penis and be a bit of a nerd, but he wasn't a coward. He pulled his car into his garage shut off the engine. He was angry, but as he sat in his car he couldn't blame anyone but himself.

Just as he was beginning to wallow in self pity, his cell phone rang, he pulled it out and saw the smiling picture of his younger sister Susan on the face of his Smartphone.

"Hey sis, what's up?"

"What's up with you, Donny Downer?" You sound all blue."

"I just caught Joan fucking my best friend Craig at his place," he said his voice cracking realizing that his world was coming apart.

"Oh my gawd! That bitch. Fucking your best friend no less, I'm so sorry. Do you want me to come by, or better yet do you want to come by here. I don't get off for another three hours, but we could talk. It will make you feel better." Susan was working as a waitress while putting herself through college. She worked long hard hours and was struggling with her studies at the local junior college. At the rate she was progressing she'd have her Associated Arts degree in four years.

"Maybe later," he said. "All this just happened and I need time to figure out what to do."

"Okay, big brother. Hang in there. I'll call you when I get off, you can come over and we'll get drunk. It will help you feel better."

"Okay," Bryan said and ended the call.

He got out of the car, but instead of going into the house he walked out into his front lawn which was brown and in the need of grooming. The California drought made watering it impractical, so like most of his neighbors he let it die. He kicked around a few loose rocks and looked up to see a short funny looking man watching him. The little man wore strange clothing, looking like the costumes from "Game of Thrones". Bryan was about to approach the little man and ask him what he was doing staring at him. However, he realized that his anger was misplaced and instead picked up few pieces of litter that had blown into his dying garden. When looked up again the funny looking man was gone. He walked to the side of his home where he kept his garbage containers and tossed the debris into the recycled can. Just as he was about to turn away the funny looking little man appeared sitting on the container he just used.

"What the hell!" Bryan yelled surprised by the appearance.

"How did you..." Bryan began to say, only to stop when her realized how impossible that would have been. Correcting himself he said, "Where did you come from?"

"Oh, a place far far away from here? Why do you ask?"

Taken back the funny looking little man's reply Bryan attempted to clarify. "I mean aren't you the funny looking little man I just saw out front of the house. What are you doing here?"

"Hmm...where to start," the funny looking little man said. First of all I am hung like a horse, so I am by no means little. Secondly, although I have been known to tell a joke or two in my time, no one has every excused me of being funny and certainly not referring to my appearance. Finally, I am sitting, sitting on your trash barrel. Is there something wrong with your eyes?"

"Maybe not my eyes, perhaps my mind," Bryan said. "That's it, I'm losing my mind. That's perfect. What more could go wrong?"

"Oh you mean like catching your wife fucking your best friend, while putting you down for having a tiny wiener? Or being stuck in a dead-end job with no future? I agree losing one's mind would be the final straw." The funny looking little man vanished and then popped back now sitting on the trash bin closest to Bryan who was frozen in place as he watched and listened in disbelief.

"How do you know all that?" Bryan asked, then thinking that if this was indeed a figment of his imagination that of course he'd know all of his recent troubles. He shrugged and went back into his house, trying to figure out what he should do about his cheating wife.

He fell defeated into his favorite chair. He could throw her out, but would likely lose what little he had in the divorce proceedings. Joan's brother was a great divorce attorney and he'd go into debt to save what little he actual owned.

While a loud pop, the funny looking little man appeared again, this time floating in mid air right in front of Bryan.

"Or you could let me help you," he said. "That's why I am here." The funny looking little man floated nearer. "You are basically a good guy Bryan, I know because I've been watching you. So, if you accept I'd like to give you a makeover."

"What do you mean a 'makeover'? Changing my appearance and wearing new clothes isn't going to help me with my pathetic life. I need a complete 'do over'."

"Exactly what I was thinking," the funny looking little man said. "So we are in agreement?

Bryan looked at him floating in mid air before him realizing that he must be dreaming and said, "Sure."

"Great," the funny looking little man said.

~~~

Bryan began to wake up, he didn't remember going to bed. The sheets he laid on felt different soft and smelled like lilac. He realized two things immediately. The first was that he was completely naked and the second that someone was sucking his cock. He opened his eyes it was still dark in the bedroom and he couldn't see, but there was a naked woman with her lips wrapped around his very hard cock. He knew she was naked because as his eyes adjusted to the darkness he could see her naked body shake as she gently bobbed her head up and down his shaft.

"His shaft," he thought about that and realized that he was dreaming again until he began to feel the unmistakable itch that told him he was about to cum. He moaned. As he did he felt another pair of hands and then lips on his mouth as his hand found a large tit with a ripe nipple he squeezed and he heard a soft voice say, "Hmm...you're awake." The lips that had pressed against his now kissed him in quick little nips, while his large cock was still being stroked by another pair of lips. He reached out with his other hand and slid his hand into a wet bald pussy belonging to the mouth attached to his cock.

The mouth was a very talented mouth and though confused as to what was going on Bryan decided to just enjoy the sensations and figure things out later. It wasn't long after he relaxed that he came harder than he could ever remember, and he roared hard and long. His pleasure seemed to just continue as long as he roared. It was fantastic. Finally he jerked forward sitting up.

"Oh, looks like Candy is going to need help," she said as she gently pushed him back down on his back as she joined her naked friend and together they kissed and licked the massive amount of cum he just produced, some of it dripping down Candy's chin. Barbie pivoted and placed her naked pussy just over Bryan's face and together Candy and Barbie took their time licking the massive cock and balls, their lips meeting occasionally as they kissed and shared the last of his cum. Though Bryan was stilled dazed by his massive eruption he knew what to do when a pussy was within tongue reach. He even impressed himself with the new technique he was performing as Barbie squealed in delight as she came bathing his face with her juices.

The room slowly brightened from the timed lighting. It was still early and the sun wasn't going to rise for another thirty minutes. Barbie temporarily satisfied returned her attention to the cock Candy was straining to suck down her throat. Bryan pulled a pillow under his head and watched fascinated as two beautiful blondes played with his twelve inch cock, which was still hard and ready for more.

This gave him a few moments to process things and he realized with a jolt that he wasn't dreaming. The excitement he was feeling as the two blondes fought over his cock was real. As if trying to prove his theory wrong he pulled one of the bald dripping pussies to his mouth and listened as Candy shouted with pleasure as she felt his long tongue licking her slick cunt.

This was one hell of a way to wake up. He thought. How was this happening? Where was he, or better yet who was he to be awaken by two beautiful naked women.

He didn't have time to think too long as he swirled his tongue in and around the pussy on his face and Candy moaned while her juices filled his mouth. He felt the weight of the other blonde bouncing on his cock as she began squealing as she rode his cock.

They switched places, Bryan banged each from behind and after thirty minutes they slowed to a gentle pace as Candy sucked on his cock and Barbie ate a load of cum from Candy's pussy. The room had brightened enough now for Bryan to see both women had fabulous bodies, big tits at least D cup size, small waist and nice asses. Just as he was thinking about to going for another round, the curtains opened, and in walked his sister. At least it looked like her; she was wearing a very sheer blue negligee that came down to her knees. She was wearing high heels and glasses. Her long hair was wrapped tightly around her head and her face was made up.

"Okay big brother, play time is over. You have a very busy schedule today. You can take one playmate to shower with you or not. We have to be on the plane in an hour or we will be late."

He looked at his sister as if for the first time. She looked incredible. Her body was nothing like he remembered. He'd not seen her naked or practically naked since they were kids nevertheless he knew she didn't have tits anywhere near the size she was now sporting. They bounced gently before her riding high on her chest. She looked rested and obviously in charge. He needed some time to figure out what was going on so he did as she suggested. He Slapped Barbie on the ass, "You heard the lady," playtime is over, but don't let me stop you two." He lumbered off to the bathroom and heard Barbie squeal as Candy brought her to yet another climax.

The bathroom was huge. He fumbled around for a few minutes before finding the light switches and controls which turned on three separate shower nozzles in the shower. As he washed he looked down and swinging between his legs his now limp cock had shrunk to about eight inches. He realized too that he was void of any hair except that on his face and head.

Stepping out of the huge shower he found to his delight several soft fluffy towels to dry himself. His image looked back at him across the shower room, his face sitting on top of a body that could have walked out of a fitness magazine. He displayed impressive six-pack abs, large chiseled chest, arms and legs. Not massive but that which could belong to a swimmer or wide receiver. He looked at his body thinking that it must be a trick of the mirrors, so he tested it by waving and moving around quickly, but it was indeed his body. He was an Adonis. Smiling broadly even his smile was perfect. He tried to get his morning hygienic needs, but kept flexing before the mirror trying to accept his new appearance.

"Clothing..." he said aloud not sure where they were kept until he walked into the next room and, which was actually his closet, but was easily the size of a normal room. On one side of the closet was displayed several different Armani business suites complete with shoes, belts and accessories. While on the opposite side a large variety of casual clothing similarly displayed with shoes, belts and accessories. In the middle of the room was a large chest of wood drawers containing boxer and boxer briefs, socks, other clothing items, watches and rings.

Just as he finished tying his silk necktie, his sister Susan waltzed into the room, "Good you're ready. We'll eat in the limo on the way to the airport. You look good of course." She said giving him the once over. She straightened his tie kissed him in a way that a sister should never kiss her sibling and said, "Let's go."

Susan sat next to him in the stretch limo and read over the contracts on the movie deal they were considering. They were flying to New York City to meet with possible backers. He "Googled" himself and learned that he was a porn star turned movie producer. As he suspected Susan was his business manager. He sipped his "Canadian Gold Artesian Water" and laughed to himself "Bryan Ryan the Sex Lion" was worth just under a half a billion dollars. "That's a lot of fucking money," he thought and nearly choking on his water as he realized the pun.

When he finished reading up on himself he turned to look at his sister, she put her iPad down and noticed him looking her over. She looked very professional in her business suite, her hair was wrapped around her head showing off her long lovely neck and making her large breasts look even larger, she was giving off significant cleavage, not enough to look slutty, but enough to make your mind wander to naughty thoughts.

Susan caught him eying her, "Is it time for your morning blowjob already?" She looked at the clock on her tablet, "oh past time."

"What?" Bryan asked a look of shock on his face.

"Don't be like that. You aren't still angry about me fucking the camera man last week. He was cute, but not a very good lay. Besides you always let me suck that monster cock of yours before we fly and you promised to fuck me later during the flight, don't try to weasel out of it. God, I love sucking on that cock of yours." Susan said licking her lips and about to say something more when she froze, her mouth open about to say something.

With a soft "pop" the funny looking little man was hovering in the air just in front of him. Bryan was relieved to see him and told him as much. Bryan shared with the funny looking little man what he'd learned and the funny looking little man confirmed that it was all true. "But I am having sex with my sister? That can't be right!"

The funny looking little man laughed loud and hard. "You've made two movies with her, "Brothers and Sisters" and the sequel "Brothers and Sisters II" you've been fucking her ever since she saw the size of the wood you're packing. If you stop now, you'll hurt her feelings stud."