Bryan Gets a Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time she slowly climbed to the top and dangled her open pussy just at the tip of his massive cock her pussy squeezing hard against the smaller girth of the mushroom helmet. Fireworks went off in her mind as if she couldn't have pulled out if she had tried. Then she would lose all her strength and fall back hard onto the cock beneath her until she was completely impaled again. She did this a half a dozen times until Bryan began to push into her and pull out joining in her pleasure.

He was sweating heavily now as he worked his tongue in and around his sister's twat until he found her clitoris and using his fingers began to play with it as he also thumbed her asshole. Susan knew at this rate she wouldn't last long she was already dripping copious juices from her pussy, covering Bryan's face. If he stopped swallowing for a few seconds he'd surely drown.

Crystal and Bryan were picking up steam and their combined pleasure had doubled. Crystal didn't think she could enjoy this any greater and then she'd hit a new level of pleasure. Bryan too, knew that this was something special. Even with all the sex that he knew he'd had nothing came close to matching this and when he came he'd surely lose five pounds.

Susan couldn't stand it any longer and cried out louder and harder squirting her juices all over her brother's face then rolled off and curled into the fetal position, one hand between her legs the other pulling on her nipples.

Bryan sat up immediately and held Crystal by her hips as she continued to bounce faster on his cock. Some strokes now short other longer there was now rhythm, but the longest strokes would cause her to tremble. Both of them knew that it wouldn't take long now. They were like animals interested only in their mutual pleasure.

Finally, like the snap of an overused muscle Crystal went over the fall of what was the greatest orgasm she'd ever had or imagined having. Her voice went up several octaves from alto to soprano triggering Bryan to release his massive load as he roared sounding like the MGM lion and he continued to roar for what seemed like five minutes but was really just under sixty seconds as he flooded Crystal with all his juices.

They held each other panting and sweating as if they'd just finished a marathon. Crystal was now sitting Bryan's cock still imbedded deep within her pussy. Since she was sitting on him her magnificent breasts were at mouth level and were too much of a temptation for Bryan to resist. Taking a fat nipple into his mouth he began sucking and Crystal cradled his head as best she could. The moment was perfect. If it weren't anything more, it was at least physical love. Both knew that it would never be better than this.

Susan seemed to have recovered and sat up her mouth opened and seemed to be ready to say something but seemed frozen in place. Crystal and Bryan stared at her curiously until there was a sudden familiar pop and floating in front of them was the funny looking little man.

"This is the best part of my job," he said.

Both Bryan and Crystal stared in disbelief and wanting to ask the other about what they knew about the funny looking little man. He spoke for them.

"Yes, I in a sense created you both. Well, created is a bit of a stretch. I gave you both makeovers. Crystal, you were first and the more deserving of the two. Bryan you didn't deserve to be treated that way by the love of your life making you the perfect match for Crystal. Have you noticed how well you two fit together?" He looked knowingly at the two of them; Bryan flexed his hard cock and Crystal squeezed it tightly with her pussy. "You won't find a better fit anywhere else." He floated closer and blinked both Bryan and Crystal's vision blurred for a moment and then cleared. "There, I've always liked green eyes. You're a perfect match."

Just as they were about to ask a question, the funny looking little man answered it. "No, you don't have to marry, but it would be smart. If you two were to have children...well he or she would be...let's just say very talented in many ways." He paused. "Crystal childbirth would be easy and your body would return to its current beauty if not even better. And yes I do have somewhere else to be, but first..."

Still frozen about to say something Susan was lifted off the bed and turned over and positioned on her back with her legs spread wide. The funny looking little man was suddenly naked sporting an impressive build, muscular tight abs, pectoral muscles and biceps but having the largest cock either of Crystal or Bryan had ever seen. He pulled Susan closer and slowly mounted the unconscious floating naked woman, she sighed and wrapped her legs around him and he began to fucking her. As he did she became conscious opening her eyes and realizing that she was getting the fucking of her life began to climax like never before. Watching the little man seemed to stimulate Crystal and Bryan and they returned to fucking each other like they were possessed, this time Bryan was on top and he was hammering Crystal, she met his strokes with her own.

The little man pulled out of Susan she was still cumming but he managed to get his huge cock into her mouth and then roared as he too came. It was like drinking from a fire hose, but tasted like vanilla ice cream to Susan and she struggled but was determined to get all of it into her belly. Crystal and Bryan were coming again, too. And then the funny little man vanished and Susan fell the short distance to the bed bouncing on her back her large tits bouncing every direction and then sliding down near her armpits.

There were so many strange things that she could have said, but the first thing that she realized was that her store bought tits no longer acted like they were implants. She reached up and fondled them. The implants seemed to have gone away but her breasts felt real and were at least as large as before if not larger. She smiled as her mind tried to wrap itself around that.

Bryan and Crystal were exhausted and Bryan's cock was finally satisfied and began to contract, slipping from Crystal's well fucked pussy. They looked into each other's green eyes and smothered each other in kisses. Was it love? They had been made for each other. The funny looking little man said so himself and they felt it to be true.

They both knew that this last film would be their last. They would continue in the business, just not in front of the screen. They would produce, perhaps even direct, but neither had a desire to be with anyone else on screen. Perhaps that would fade in time, but they both knew where they would be the happiest.

Susan was changed by her experience with the funny looking little man, too. She wasn't as harsh and developed quite a sense of humor. She was still willing to take her clothes off on camera and do girl on girl as well as guys. She even began to use Craig and Joan as extras in their films, mostly as the butt of gags and scene jokes. So much that they actually began to develop a following.

THE END