Building a Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening Dove looked at Sam and said, "Meat." Sam looked around and saw they were going to finish eating all the bear except for the jerky. He finally decided she wanted him to hunt for more meat. He smiled and nodded yes.

Sam rose early the next morning and moved into the woods. Being as quiet as he could he could not get out of the cabin without waking Dove. She watched as he dressed. He saw her throw the sheet back and move to get out of bed. She was sleeping naked. Her nipples were hard little points on her beautiful breasts. Sam felt himself hardening and had to adjust his cock in his jeans. He saw Dove's face when she watched him. She almost had a predatory look on her face. Her eyes were glistening and if anything her nipples got harder.

Dove stood and pulled her now cleaner buckskin dress on. She was walking almost normally now after her injury. It had been six days and her wound looked much, much better. Now all Sam did when he cared for it was make sure it was clean and put a clean dry wrapping on her leg.

As he watched Dove dress for the day, Sam remembered the last time he worked on her injury. Dove looked him in the face and slowly spread her legs while lifting her injured thigh so he could better see it. He smelled her essence. He couldn't help it. He looked at her pretty little pussy more than he looked at her injury. Her pussy was glistening. As he watched he thought he saw a little runnel of clear liquid drain from her pussy and run down the cheek of her beautiful ass. Sam had to adjust himself before he finished checking Dove's injury.

Sam shook himself free of the memory and returned his attention to the task at hand this morning. He once again had to adjust his hard cock after watching Dove. He did so and without saying anything he moved and picked up his rifle. He rapidly walked out of the house and toward a small clearing he found a couple of days ago. There had been a lot of deer sign there and he had hopes he could find some there this beautiful morning.

Sam moved as quietly as he could. When he arrived at his destination he used all the cover he could find and moved up to the edge of the small clearing. To his pleasure he saw a small herd of deer browsing about 200 feet away. Sam moved slowly, carefully until he had a good sight picture. He chose the largest doe in the herd. He fired then switched targets to another deer near the first one. He took aim and fired once more. He was pleased to see both deer fall. The small herd ran off. Sam moved slowly and carefully toward his two kills.

Sam was standing beside his kills when Dove rushed past him. She moved rapidly toward the kills and was already dressing the larger of the two when Sam knelt beside her. He started to help but she pushed him back and said, "No. I do. My job. You watch and carry."

Feeling useless and somewhat embarrassed Sam did what Dove asked and stood guard while she cleaned the deer. After they were gutted Dove moved into the woods and began cutting down a two inch thick tree. After it fell she quickly cleaned off the limbs and took it back to the deer. She tied each of their legs together and then threaded the tree through them. She picked up one end and said, "Carry." Sam got the idea and picked up the other end of the pole and lifted. They began the short walk back to the cabin carrying the venison.

When they arrived Dove guided Sam over beside the fire pit and they set the deer down. Dove quickly began skinning the deer and cutting them up. She started up the fire under her drying rack to make more jerky.

Sam watched for a moment then had a thought. He would build a smoke house so they could smoke some of the meat he shot. He didn't want to live on jerky if he could help it. While Dove worked on the deer Sam moved off and got his chain saw. He moved into the woods looking for the right trees. He wanted a smokehouse about 8'X12'. Sam quickly found a small grove of trees about the right size for his new building. He started the saw and began cutting.

When he started the saw it scared Dove. She quickly grabbed her bow and arrows and went toward the sound. When he saw her she was standing with an arrow knocked watching him. Sam felt bad for not warning her. He stopped the saw and pulled her to where he was working. He took several minutes explaining what he was doing and cursing their communication problem. Finally he pushed Dove to the edge of the grove of trees and returned to work. She watched him cut down three trees and trim them then slowly returned to the job she was doing.

After he had the trees trimmed to the proper lengths Sam was in a quandary. He was strong but even with the strength he had gained during his short time in this age he could barely move the logs. How was he going to get them back to the clearing where he wanted to build his smokehouse? Sam began wrestling the smaller 8 foot logs toward the clearing. He tied a rope to the end and lifted it over his shoulder slightly then began dragging it. It took him several minutes to get the log where he wanted it.

When she saw Sam pulling the first log toward her Dove watched trying to decide what he was doing that for. She could not fathom a reason and finally returned to her work. All that afternoon both of them worked at their tasks. By the end of the day Sam was totally exhausted. He had only dragged the logs for one end of the smokehouse back to the clearing. When Dove brought his food to him he collapsed onto the ground and leaned against the last log he moved. Sam ate more that meal than he usually ate in a day.

After supper Sam staggered to the stream and fell into it. He took a quick bath and staggered back into the cabin. He didn't think about what he was doing. He just collapsed into the bed and was asleep before he could cover up. He had not even thought about dressing first. He always slept nude and that is what he did that time.

The next morning Sam ached all over. He also felt there was something wrong but he couldn't put his finger on it. His arm felt heavy and unnatural. He couldn't move it. All at once he felt movement. There was an arm thrown over his chest and a leg was lying over his thigh. A very delicious looking breast was pressed up against his side and a hairy little pussy was rubbing against his thigh. Sam felt his steel hard cock throbbing with his need for release.

Crap, he thought. Now I've done it. He tried to get out of the bed without waking Dove. He turned his head toward her and saw her beautiful black eyes gazing at him. She smiled and pulled herself closer to his body. Slowly, so slowly her hand moved down his torso until she grabbed his cock. She wrapped her small hand around it and began slowly jacking him. She stared into his eyes as she did so.

Sam felt his resolve dissipate. With a growl he twisted toward Dove and pulled her to him. His head descended to hers and he gave her a deep kiss. Dove moaned. Sam moved a hand to her breast and twisted her engorged nipple. Sam pushed Dove over onto her back. He rose over her and gave her another kiss. His hand began slowly moving down her beautiful belly until it encountered her slight hair. Her hips thrust upward and she moaned louder. Dove spread her legs and pulled Sam toward her urgently.

Sam moved. He crawled between Dove's legs and lowered his hips. He felt his cock nudge against her lubricious lower lips. He thrust slightly and felt her give a thrust upward in response. He felt his cock slot into her vaginal opening. He thrust once more and drove the first third of his cock into Dove. She groaned and moved her heels up locking them behind his thighs. She wrapped his buttocks in her hands and squeezed. Sam made another thrust and felt Dove pull with her hands and legs. He slid all the way into her on the second thrust. Dove screamed out her pleasure. He felt her pussy fluttering, contracting and relaxing, milking his cock, caressing his love muscle.

Sam began the age old dance. He thrust and withdrew repeatedly. Dove met his every thrust with one of her own. Each time Sam entered her fully he ground his pubic bone against her clit. Dove squeaked and squalled. She slammed her pelvis upward mashing their genitals together. Their coupling became more and more violent as their peaks approached. Sam reached his climax slightly before Dove. He was perhaps three thrusts ahead of her.

With a loud "Unhhhhh" Sam slammed as deeply into Dove as he could. He held himself tightly to her making continual small thrusts just bumping her clit over and over. Dove continued to thrust upward toward Sam, her hips moving almost faster than you could see. Her thigh muscles were so tight they looked like they were carved from wood. Dove screamed and her crotch began clasping and releasing as her orgasm tore through her. An observer from below could have seen both their crotches contracting and releasing over and over as the pleasurable sensations rolled on and on for each of them.

Sam rolled off Dove to the side and collapsed onto the old bed. He lay on his back with his head turned toward her. Dove turned her head toward Sam and smiled. She reached out and gently caressed his face. They both lay there for several moments then, with a groan, Sam turned and sat on the side of the bed. He felt so, so good yet he was sooo tired from the robust sex. That was probably the best pussy he had ever taken. He also felt like a heel of the first degree. He had worked so hard to be a good guy and not take advantage of the injured girl then he fucked her in a moment of weakness while half asleep. Shit, how could she ever trust him again?

Sam quickly rose from the bed and dressed. He took his coffee pot out to the fire and built the morning cook fire. By the time the fire was going well Dove was there with the items she was going to cook for breakfast. When she walked up she set the things she was carrying down and moved over in front of Sam. She smiled at him and gently caressed his face. She then rested both her palms on his chest and laid her head against him for a moment before giving him a gentle hug. She smiled at him and moved to begin cooking.

Sam had placed his hands around her waist when she moved into him for her hug. He did it without thinking. Even after the wake up sex he felt his cock twitch when he felt her breasts pressed against his chest and her pussy rub against his crotch. Damn this woman did things to him he had never felt before.

After breakfast Sam took his rope back to the trees and began trying to work the larger logs back to the clearing. It was all he could do to even move one of them even with smaller pieces of round wood under them to act as a roller. All at once he felt a presence and then Dove was with him pulling on the rope also. The log began to move. They were moving at a fast walk when they got the log to the clearing. They were working the larger logs almost twice as fast as Sam had moved the smaller ones alone. Even taking what Sam estimated to be an hour for lunch they got all the logs moved to the clearing before they quit for the evening.

Once again after supper the couple went to the stream for a bath. This time Sam lay in the water and relaxed for a while. To his surprise when he laid down Dove moved to first sit then lay beside him. They snuggled and cuddled for several minutes before walking back to the house hand in hand. There was no discussion this evening. They both went straight to the bed and crawled in.

They were both exhausted and dropped off to sleep immediately. The next morning Sam was awakened by a wetness on his cock. His belly tickled. He looked down to see Dove gently, reverently sucking on his cock. He moved his hands to her head. When she felt his touch Dove turned her head and looked at Sam. She smiled then rose over him and straddled his waist. She held his cock and moved back. When she had it positioned properly she relaxed her muscles and slammed herself down on him driving his cock all the way into her juicy cunt in one thrust.

There was no lovemaking this morning. This was a fuck, nothing but a fuck. Dove was frantic in her need. She slammed down repeatedly onto Sam's manhood. Each time she slammed down on him she rotated her hips rubbing her clit on his pubic bone. She moaned, she screamed, she groaned out her pleasure. Finally she reached her pinnacle. Her hips began that mad rocking, rotating movement she preferred. Sam felt her pussy fluttering, clenching and releasing as she milked his cock. That pushed him over the edge. With a yell he grabbed her hips and pulled her tightly against him as he thrust upward strongly. He pulsed and throbbed as he pumped his sperm into his woman. Dove sighed and collapsed against Sam's chest. She lay on him and drifted off to sleep.

Sam lay there in a state of semi sleep for a few minutes enjoying the feel of Dove laying on him. Finally he had to move. He had to piss so badly it hurt. He tried to gently move Dove over and lay her on the bed without waking her. He did not succeed. When she felt him moving her Dove opened her eyes and looked at Sam. She smiled and hugged him tightly for a moment then climbed off the bed and wandered outside still naked. Sam rapidly followed her. They both did their morning business within sight of each other and returned to the cabin. Sam made a mental note to himself about the need for an outhouse. It would be his next project.

By now they were both so used to carrying their weapons they routinely picked them up when they moved. Sam laughed to himself that morning at how silly they each looked wandering around naked carrying weapons.

That day Sam measured out the foundation for the smokehouse and began digging a small trench. After the trench was dug he went to the stream in the woods looking for large flat rocks to use for the foundation. All that day he and Dove carried rocks back to the building site. The next day Sam carefully laid the rocks into the trench and then went to the stream and brought mud back. He put some straw into the mud then used it as a mortar to set the stones.

The next day Sam began building his smokehouse. He first flattened one side of four logs then pulled them nearly into place and set them by the foundation. After the logs were notched correctly he placed them together on the foundation. He then showed Dove how to mix the mud and build it up at the base of the first log on the foundation to help secure it and keep it from rolling. While Dove carried, mixed and placed the mud Sam continued building the walls. As he got a log ready to place he would get Dove to help him move it onto the slowly growing walls.

It took the couple two days to get the walls of the smokehouse up. They then went back into the woods and cut smaller trees to use for rafters. It took them three days to finish the roof. As much as he hated to do it Sam used sod to cover the closely laid rafters. Sometime in the future if he was stuck here he planned to put cedar shake shingles on the building. The last thing Sam did was build the door for the smokehouse.

Dove still did not understand what Sam was building. It was enough for her that her man was building something and she helped him. After all, he was the boss and if he wanted something it was up to her to help him get it if at all possible.

After the building was complete Sam and Dove spent another day daubing mud in the cracks between the logs. He filled in the cracks on both sides and ends leaving very little space for air to get into or out of the building. The door was made well and slotted into the building so it was very difficult to remove. He did not have hinges so he used slots in the wood to hold it. It was not sealed tightly but fit very well indeed. The day after they finished filling the cracks with mud Sam built racks inside his new smokehouse. That took almost all day to do before he was satisfied.

Early the next morning Sam went outside and built a small fire inside his smokehouse on the dirt floor. After it was burning well he put some hickory and wild cherry wood on it. He closed the door and left. He picked up his rifle and moved into the woods. Dove watched him then turned to her work for the day.

Sam quickly located a herd of deer and shot two. He rapidly field dressed them then tied ones legs together and placed it over his shoulder. The other he began dragging behind him as he walked slowly toward their cabin. When he came in sight Dove was standing by the fire cooking. When she saw him Dove smiled and rushed to help with the meat. She quickly began dressing the venison. She started to cut it for drying on the racks but Sam stopped her. He gently pushed her aside and took off the hind quarters. He carried them into the smokehouse where he placed them on the racks. Dove followed him and watched with a frown when he put the meat on the racks.

Sam turned and headed back toward the fire and remaining deer carcasses. He picked up the smaller pieces Dove had already cut for drying and moved them into the smokehouse. Dove smiled when she saw the smoke swirling around the meat on the racks. She turned and once again began cutting the venison into pieces for Sam to take into the smokehouse.

After all the deer was cut except for a haunch she was cooking to eat Dove followed Sam and watched him put more wood on the fire then close the door to the smokehouse. She looked at him and said, "You get much meat now? Go in there?"

Sam nodded his head yes and said, "Tomorrow." Dove grinned and took his hand. She led him to the stream and helped him undress. They walked into the water hand in hand. When they were waist deep in the clear stream Dove turned to face Sam and moved into his arms. She stood on tiptoes and gave him a gentle kiss while she rubbed his lengthening cock with one hand. Sam rubbed his hands up her sides and cupped her breasts. He flicked her nipples with his thumbs while they kissed. Except for a short time out for supper the two lovers made love until well after dark. They then collapsed into the bed and slept deeply.

Earl the next morning Sam woke and dressed. Dove was out of bed with him. He picked up his rifle and started out the door. As he was leaving he turned to see Dove following. He asked, "How many deer do you want today?"

Dove thought a moment and said, "Four."

On the way past the smokehouse Sam stopped and replenished the wood on the fire to build up the smoke inside once again.

Sam was lucky on his hunt that day. He only got three deer but he managed to shoot a small black bear as well. It took the two the rest of the day to carry the meat back to the cabin, skin and hang it in the smokehouse. By late evening Dove was working on cleaning and stretching the hides. Sam tried to help her but she would accept very little of his help.

By this time the two were able to converse well enough to get their point across. They used a conglomeration of her language and English. Dove was becoming more and more proficient in English daily. She learned English much faster than Sam was learning her language of Caddo.

Supplies were running very low. Sam knew he needed to find more salt for sure. Hell, he didn't even know WHEN he was or even if there was a white settlement nearby. For all he knew he was so far back in time the white man had not settled the new world yet. It took him most of the early morning to make Dove understand he wanted to know if there was a town nearby where he could purchase some salt, coffee and a few other things he needed desperately.

Of course he had to find some way to buy what he needed if there was a nearby settlement. He had no money from this period. During his talks with Dove he determined there was a small Indian settlement nearby and the large town of whites west of them. He thought it might be the town of Nacogdoches in his time. He told Dove what he needed to do and finally made her understand. She suggested he shoot some game to take to town and trade. He agreed he would try that. He also made her understand he might try to find some work there for a few days to earn some money.

123456...9