Building a Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please tell me you can help me get back home?" Sam looked at Janey once again and pulled her to his chest.

Sam said, "Janey I'm sorry. I don't know any more about how I got here than you do. All I know is I woke up here in this cabin about nine months ago. This was my family's farm for years. I lived and worked around Dallas as an engineer. I came out here from time to time to unwind. Somehow during the night I was transported back here. I came from 2010.

"OH my. I came from 1971. My parents were out for the evening and I was home alone. I was in my last year of college working on my master's degree in Chemistry. I was home for spring break because I couldn't afford to go anywhere else like my friends did. There was an awful lightening storm and then I woke up in the woods near Joel's little farm in northern Missouri."

Sam and Janey walked over to the tree he had just cut and sat down. They talked for several minutes discussing their previous lives and what had happened to them since arriving in this period. When she saw they were not working Dove wandered up and sat on the ground listening to them talk. Much of what they said perplexed her. She understood they came from far away and that the trip had not been voluntary.

Finally Dove looked at the two and said, "Great Spirit bring you here. You here now and work must be done. Talk later."

Sam looked at Janey and laughed. He said, "You know she is right. We need to get the wagon back to the house and unloaded. I don't want to leave it out here for someone to steal. I don't have much fuel for the saw left. I think I have enough to finish the lane into the yard though. Let's get that done then we can talk more."

The discovery that she and Sam came from uptime explained to Janey why she felt such an affinity to him. She knew she did not want to lose touch with the only link she had to her prior life. While Sam worked on the lane Janey was with him constantly helping. Dove took care of the domestic chores such as feeding them and continuing to preserve meat and tan the hides.

While they worked Janey and Sam talked. They developed a theory about their travels. Of course they had no idea how they came to be here or why or even how the transport worked. Their theory only dealt with disappearances. They each remembered news articles and research on people who disappeared into thin air. They even remembered hearing or reading about strangely dressed people who had occasionally showed up somewhere and who could not speak the local language. Their theory was that they, too, were time travelers as were Sam and Janey. The two uptimers reluctantly accepted their fate and agreed all they could do was to make the best life here that they could.

They worked the rest of the day they arrived at Sam's home and part of the next to make the trail wide enough to get the wagon back to the cabin. After they did that they unloaded most of Janey's belongings and all the food into the cabin. The next job was to cut all the trees he had cut down into firewood for the winter and to cook with. For this Sam used an old crosscut saw and his axe and splitting maul and wedges. He worked the next two weeks on the wood taking time out only to hunt and deliver his meat to town.

Sam was pleased to have Janey's belongings also. She and her husband had all the primitive machinery he needed to begin his farming operation. As soon as the wood was cut he began plowing his fields so he could plant his vegetables and grain. He was pleasantly surprised to find that Janey had not only grown up on a farm but that she had a year's knowledge of this centuries farming procedures to draw from. Together they got the crop in.

Sam and Janey grew closer together because of their similar backgrounds and circumstances. Spending the entire day working together also helped. Perhaps it was because they were from uptime, perhaps it was just simple chemistry but Sam and Janey found themselves strongly drawn to each other. Many times during the day they would touch. They always knew where the other was. Their faces had that soft, gentle look when they gazed on each other. Dove saw it. She knew what it meant.

Sam and Dove used the bed in the corner of the cabin to sleep in. They gave Janey the sleeping bag and air mattress. Many nights when Sam and Dove made love they could hear Janey tossing and turning. Several nights Janey would leave the cabin until they were finished. Occasionally Sam or Dove thought they heard Janey cry out in passionate release when they were making love.

One evening after the crops were in they were all three at the stream bathing. They had bathed in front of each other for some time. Sam and Janey were always been careful not to touch each other intimately but neither could keep their eyes off the other. Dove saw this. This day Dove did something about it. She began washing Sam. Janey thought Dove was handing her the soap to begin her own bathing.

Janey took the soap and began to soap herself down. Dove grabbed her hand and pointed to Sam then said, "NO, you wash. Help Dove." Dove pulled Janey toward Sam and pushed her soap filled hand onto him.

Sam was startled when he felt and heard. He rapidly relaxed and enjoyed the sensation of four feminine hands and four beautiful breasts rubbing over his work hardened body. After they made sure he was squeaky clean Dove took the soap from Janey and handed it to Sam. She motioned to Janey and said, "Sam now you wash Janey. Dove help."

Sam stood for perhaps a nanosecond. He felt his half hard cock surge to steel hardness. He reached out and touched, then rubbed Janey's shoulders with his soapy hand. He completely lathered her entire back side from waterline to neck. Damn she felt so good. After she saw Janey's back was well lathered Dove gently turned Janey to face Sam.

Sam looked at the two women. Janey was staring Sam in the eyes. She reached out and took his hands. She gently pulled them to her breasts and moved them from side to side slightly. She pressed toward Sam slightly. He got the hint and carefully rubbed and washed her front. When he got to her crotch Janey thoughtfully spread her legs so Sam could get her pussy clean too. She moaned when he began cleaning her pussy. The first swipe Sam found it so wet and slick from her juices that he wanted to throw her down and devour it.

Janey moaned and thrust her hips toward Sam when she felt him gently touch her clit. She stood biting her lower lip while he rubbed her pussy. Her eyes glistened as she looked deeply into his soul. Her neck and chest were flushed deep red, her nipples hard as little pebbles. She was panting. All at once Janey shrieked and her legs collapsed. Sam barely caught her as the orgasm rolled over her. He could feel and see her pussy throbbing with her release.

Janey pulled back from Sam slightly and sat in the water then lay back to rinse the soap from her body and hair. Dove smiled down at Janey then turned to Sam. She moved into his arms and said, "Is good. Now me."

Once again Sam took his soapy hands and ran them over a very beautiful, exciting woman. He made sure to get all Dove's secret parts clean also. She, too, ended up hanging on his arms as her orgasm washed over her. After she rinsed the three young people moved back to the cabin.

This time when Janey headed toward her sleeping bag and air mattress to go to bed Dove stopped her. "No," she said. Sam's women sleep with him. He can take you better here."

Sam looked at Dove and said, "Dove Honey are you sure this is what you want?"

Dove nodded her head yes and said, "Yes. She your woman. You take her from man and bring her home. You take her now. Waited too long already."

Janey was standing listening to the couple. Her pussy was glistening with her arousal. Clear fluid was draining from her pussy and running down her thighs. Her nipples were so hard they almost hurt. Oh, God how she wanted this. She desperately needed to be fucked but she even more desperately wanted and needed Sam to love and make love to her. Janey was deeply in love with him. She could not even think about leaving and finding work and another man elsewhere. Oh God, what if he didn't want her?

Sam looked at Dove then over at Janey. He stepped toward Janey one step then said, "Janey?"

Janey took one step toward Sam. When he saw her move he rushed to her and grabbed her. He pulled her into his arms and gave her a deep kiss. Janey moaned and wrapped her arms around him. She hugged him so tightly it almost hurt. With an oath Sam turned and took three steps to the bed. He almost threw Janey onto the bed. He collapsed on the bed lying between her splayed thighs. He moved toward her crotch. Janey looked down at Sam and drew her legs up and spread them. She tilted her pelvis upward and reached for his head as she felt the first touch of his tongue.

Janey moaned and thrust her pelvis upward when Sam licked her seeping gash. Over and over Sam moved his tongue around and in Janey's pussy. Finally her thighs slammed together almost crushing Sam's head. She rapidly thrust her pelvis upward over and over while she pulled his head tightly against her pussy. Her orgasm crashed through her over stimulated cunt. Janey screamed out her ecstasy. Finally her straining body relaxed. Her legs came apart and she lay panting, legs splayed, chest heaving.

Janey looked down at Sam with a look of adoration on her face. She smiled and reached her arms out to him. She said, "Please my husband. Take me now. Oh, God please fuck me. I've needed you for days and days. I was beginning to think you didn't want me. God I love you."

Sam felt his cock surge both at the sight of Janey's beautiful glistening pussy and at the pure eroticism of her plea for him to fuck her. He rose and moved over her. He lowered his hips. He needed no guidance. His cock slotted perfectly into Janey's cunt. He thrust gently and felt his cock sink into her slightly; he thrust again, then once more and continued with a gentle steady pressure until their pubic bones were tight against each other. Janey smiled up at him and pulled him down for a hungry kiss.

Sam pulled his cock almost all the way out of Janey's impossibly tight cunt then pressed forward once again. Over and over, faster and faster Sam pulled back then slammed deeply into Janey. Slap, slap, slap. Janey grunted with almost every insertion. Finally she once again reached the tipping off point. Her heels locked behind Sam's thighs. She pulled him toward her and began rapid pelvic thrusts slamming him into her as deeply as she could over and over. Her hips moved almost too fast to see the individual movements. Her beautiful bare ass cheeks jiggled and wiggled with her violent movements. She was in a continual state of excitement. She whined and whimpered with every thrust. Sam tried to match her thrust for thrust but he just couldn't move as rapidly as she needed him to move.

Janey screamed then groaned. She held herself tightly against Sam locking him inside her with her pussy muscles and thigh muscles. Her pussy squeezed and caressed Sam milking him as her orgasm slammed through her. That was too much for poor Sam. He slammed deeply into Janey and yelled out his pleasure. His cock throbbed then released over and over as he pumped his seed into his new lover.

After his orgasm ran its course Sam collapsed onto Janey. He held himself off her resting on his elbows then leaned forward and gave her a gentle kiss. Sam pulled back and looked deeply into her eyes for a moment then rolled to the side where he collapsed on his back. After he caught his breath Sam turned and watched Dove as she kneeled beside Janey. She was gently caressing Janey and smiling down at her. Sam remembered now that Dove had been doing that all during their loving.

Sam reached for Dove and pulled her across Janey. She carefully moved to him and let him wrap her in his arms. They kissed. Janey slowly, carefully moved to the side and allowed Dove to lie in the bed where she had been before. After he regained his strength Sam gave Dove his loving attention until she also screamed out her pleasure and collapsed into oblivion.

The three new lovers slept the night through taking one of the best night's sleep they could remember in the recent past. For the next week it was almost as if they were on a honeymoon. Sam lost track of the number of times or places either he or Janey would initiate lovemaking. Sometimes even Dove would come to him for some daytime loving.

During the evening and while relaxing after they made love Sam and Janey talked. He found out her name uptime was Jane Blackwell. She began using Janey downtime because that was what Joel's parents started calling her when they found her. Sam and Jane discussed their situation in some detail. They had no doubt in their minds they loved each other. They agreed they were now married as were he and Dove. They also began to discuss what they wanted to do with the rest of their lives assuming they were to remain in this time.

Strangely enough it now scared them to think about returning to their original time. There were two reasons for that. One reason was they were afraid they might be separated and they did not want that. The other reason was they each admitted they were much happier here in 1874 Texas. All they really needed to decide was what they would do with their life now. Did they want to remain here or go to a larger town? Did they want to continue farming and hunting or did they want to try and use the education and knowledge they had from uptime?

There was always something that needed to be done around their small little farm. As the summer progressed however Sam began to worry more and more about the future. He loved his more relaxed lifestyle but he could also see the potential problems with it. What if he became ill, got injured or even killed. What would happen to his women and the farm? Also at the forefront of his brain constantly was the question; is this what I want to do for the rest of my life? Is this what Jane wants to do? Another question that needed answering was; Do I want to live here the rest of my life and can I use my and Jane's education to make life better for us and perhaps for the other people of this time?

One evening Sam came into the house from the field in a pissy mood. He grabbed the soap and towel, picked up his rifle on the way out and headed for the stream and their bathing hole. Jane and Dove quickly followed. The first few minutes in the stream all Sam did was lay back and relax as the cool water flowed past taking much of his anger with it. He relaxed as he cooled off. When the women saw he had calmed down somewhat they moved to him and began gently washing his tired body. As they washed they kissed, fondled and hugged him letting him know they loved him and cared.

Finally Sam stood and moved out of the water. He walked up to a bench he had built and sat watching as the women finished their bath then moved to sit nearby. None of them bothered to dress. In fact, during the heat of the summer the only time any of them wore clothes was when they went into town or if there was a safety reason for doing so.

Jane looked at Sam and decided to ask what was wrong. Sam sighed and said, "We're working our asses off just to get by. I love living here in this time but I want more. I need more than we have. I don't want to ever live in another damn city even one as small as the cities are in this century. I do want some of the conveniences we had in our time. I think we need to sit down and decide what we can do about it to have some of the creature comforts from our time and the peaceful lifestyle we have here. I am also worried about our safety. We have been lucky we haven't been attacked by renegade Indians or whites. I am afraid our luck can't continue. I think we need to be more careful and maybe even figure out some way to make the cabin safer."

"That makes sense to me Honey," Jane said. "I've worried about our safety some myself and I do miss some of the pleasures we had uptime. Now we need to decide what we're going to do about it. I really don't want to move into a town either."

"OK then. I have to take more meat to town tomorrow. Let's get our work caught up as much as we can and take a couple days off and brainstorm when I get back. With my degree in engineering and yours in chemistry we should be able to come up with several things that will help us make life easier."

"I don't have a degree in Chemistry Honey. I never finished my last semester remember?"

Sam laughed and said, "Bullshit. I admit you never finished the last two months of your masters course but do you really think that matters? Hell with just your undergrad degree I bet you know as much or more about chemistry as any person in this time period. You would have received your master's degree even if you had stopped studying. For all intents and purposes you DO have that degree. Oil is being discovered and uses are now being found for it. You know or can figure out how to make gasoline, chemicals and products from the oil. We can choose what we 'discover' and make from petroleum. I know how to design and manufacture many types of machinery. Between the two of us we can jumpstart modern industry if we wish or we can just invent and have built things to use ourselves to make our lives better. We need to decide what we want to do and how we want to do it. Crap, electricity and refrigerators, freezers and air conditioners are all something I want, something I need and we can build them with just a little work. I am sure you can even manufacture some of the older, simpler drugs using your chemistry degree also. We can make penicillin at the very least. Just think about how many lives we can save or make better using our knowledge."

"Well one thing I don't want to do is live in a damn dirty town again. I love chemistry and all but I hated that damn town I went to college in and I hated every damn town I went into for job interviews. I just am not going to move back to a town or city here. I like your little place here in the woods. If we can figure out how to have a better life here I am all for staying right here."

"I can't say I blame you one bit. I only lived in Dallas but when I was younger I spent a lot of time here. I gotta say here is much better. That still doesn't solve our money problem though. Let's think more about this and see what we can come up with."

Sam rose early the next morning and saddled his horse before breakfast. As soon as he finished breakfast he rode off for his next hunting expedition and meat delivery. As he rode his mind wandered back to the conversation he and Jane had the night before. He wanted an easier life. That was a given. The question was how did he get it?

As he rode Sam made a mental list of things he could do and how each one of them could help. He did the same, as well as he could, for Jane. He was an engineer, she was a chemist. He was a damn good Green Beret medic in the Army Reserve. He would bet his medical training was the equal or superior to currently practicing doctors. HUMMMMM. Sam wondered if Jane really could whip up any medicines using her knowledge of chemistry. Could they set up a medical profession? Yeah, probably but that would mean moving closer to a town or becoming a circuit riding doctor. Nope, not for him. Maybe set up a practice at his home and treat people if they came to him? There could be problems with that plan also. He thought in this time period people expected doctors to come to them. Besides, he really didn't like the thought of being a doctor even though he enjoyed his time as a medic when he lived uptime.

When he got to Nacogdoches Sam took some extra time. He went to several businesses and asked about ordering items and how they were shipped in. He checked with the gunsmith, the blacksmith, the owner of the general store and even with a couple of the other business owners to find out not only where their supplies of different varieties came from but how they were shipped, time limits and so on. He asked the blacksmith if he would take on special jobs and make items from Sam's plans.

1...34567...9